Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-10-2013, 04:46 PM   #1
subgirl
super nerd milf

subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Subgirl WarJournal Vol 2 the Search for Angel

I know it been way to log since I Sat down wrote any thing mother of two Girls well take to much of my time. and I not great speller barewith me ok

Subgirl WarJournal Vol 2 Search For Angel part one It A Trap

Angel Was drive her young Brother Dan to meet some his Friend. My Baby bro is Going to Richmond State U Who would ever have thought that would happen. He smile turn left Angel she did and stop front of Apartment. Dan Said come on up meet my friend Angel.

Angel frown but she not seen him so excited about any thing. Ok only for a few minutes ok Then I have meet my GirlFriend Jennifer. ok only a minutes Dan Ok Ok

Get out her car Angel stand 5'8 long red Hair blue eyes long legs. She in green silk low cut top show off her 38c Slim Fit Jeans and Black inch heels walk up a Dirty unkeep two flight of stairs see spider web every where.

The hall they go down look like there was fire. Angel ask Dan who 5'6 with brown hair and blue eyes. he in T-shirt and baggy jeans. Are you sure this is the place yes it is he said. Dan knock on the the door A male Voice said come in. They both go go in Dan Said Tom my sister Angel.

Angel see a Blond Girl on her knee Suck a male Cock on the sofa Then Angel see The girl face she had plastic surgery and fake boobs. Tom get up with his cock out nice meet you Angel put his hand out.

Try not look at his Cock she shook it. A fat guy behind her grab her put knife to her neck shhh he said I sorry my mannner Tom said this is Big D You know Kitty.

Kitty Van Pelt Angel Said Yes Bith It me. Kitty was mean Bitch who went to High School with Tina aka subgirl and Angel life me suck. She mean She would make lies and made fun angel call gay and lezbo mean stuff like that.

She was marry to her HS Sweet heart but he Cheat on her so blame Tina. Suger D gave Tom Kane The knife Tom is naked he s 6'4 blond hair blue eyes

Sorry more to come soon.

Last edited by subgirl; 10-23-2013 at 01:14 PM.
subgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 01:52 PM   #2
subgirl
super nerd milf

subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Subgirl journal vol 2 part 2 Blow Job.

Tom take the knife from other he hold Angel tight as he cut her top bottom as Kitty Rush Dan out room. She told wait for some friends. as last of her bottom pull off her she had black bra.

Tom Smile and lick his lips put the knife cut the bra off slowly pull it off. Grab her breast he lick them he bite them made her yelp. But one hold her cover her mouth. Then put her on her knee one hold her grab her chin made open her mouth. Tom said suck it as we wait for the rest.

Rest? How many were there be Angel thought as Tom Cock invade Angel mouth it taste nasty to her. Kitty said come on Angel you can do better then that She smile use what god gave you she add.

Tom made lick his balls why do you bitch forget lick the balls. Tear fall off angel eyes. but did not dare stop she had find a way out this. Then tilt her head back as he cum in her mouth and face. They all look at her nice. Then there was knock at door. 3 men come in after Kitty open the door. Now the party can really start Bitch she said.
Old 10-23-2013, 03:00 PM   #3
subgirl
super nerd milf

Post Subgirl journal vol 2 part 3 Gang Rape

The tall one Hello Red see this Angel can see his scar on his neck then he punch her in belly all the air knock out of her then Tom Gag her wit a rag. now show are new friend take her to the bed room with just a cot they take off her jeans tie face down the tall one get on top of her.

No Worry your Blond friend Tina love it in her ass. Angel never had anal before but she heard Tina story. He pull her hair you going love it right. Angel had no clue what to do. Then he spit on his hand rub he cock all over Angel felt pain like no other in her ass all she could do was scream thow the gag.

He laugh this bitch is love it it are you sure she is gay they all Laugh it took age before he cum in her ass. they let rest for few mins.

Next was small cuban long black hair and brown eyes. man your blond friend hit me with chair and stab me in leg show her. as tie her she now face up.

Get on top her his dick was not as big as tom and tall man. take off his pants She close her eyes as tear come down her face. Ahhhh no all she could get as he rape her pussy. his claw like hand were on her breast. wooo do that girl one then said

Angel open her eyes see all there face she was sick she what thow up but held down. Then like that he cum in her. Cheer now she have my baby more laugher at that. next guy one held her got on top he was fat blond with blue eyes. He kiss her neck she try relax and his cock was her girlfriend Stapon. he rock her hip she maon little she stop her self as all watch her.

He cum in her last one cum on her face that a badge of cum on your face were it with pride he said he short white guy who should his scar Tina gave as she fight them off part his ear was gone and stab on his legs.

Tom it time to go fellows she warm up for party next week and hope your friend come soon to save you all laugh

more soon subby
Old 06-01-2014, 03:19 AM   #4
subgirl
super nerd milf

Default more soon

ok here were story really come togeather.

Tags
angel, gangrape, rape, subgirl