Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2012, 09:26 AM   #18
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“It's just as I thought, Miss Frost you're not that different from Professor cumslot are you?”

“Very good Miss Frost”

I watch as you proceed to toy with my nipples, pinching, pulling, rubbing, then licking and sucking them, making them stand out. Then while you continue to mouth my breasts, your hand goes down lower, touching me, touching my wet slit. Oh it feels so good.

“You like this, you want more?”

I just moan, "mmmhmmm."

“I want to play a little game with you, but first you must answer some more questions do you understand”

I nod.

“Good you are a little masochistic slut aren't you? Look at you letting one of your students humiliate and degrade you? Go ahead admit it”

"Yes, I am." Why on earth did I say that.

“Yes that's what I thought,”

“You want to take me back to your place so I can fuck your pussy after you shave it don't you?

"Yes."

“Why don't you give my cock a little tit fucking,”

“And while your pleasing your Master I want you to think of one thing a master would do to a slave like you or what he would make you do.”

“One thing you want him to do or make you do, look at me slave,”

“ And one thing you hope he doesn't do to you or make you do.”

“That's right keep thinking those three things,”

I suck your cock head as you fuck my tits.

“You want me to cum again?”

"Yes"

“First I want you to write down please on the board, give it some space.”

“Then below write another please, do the same and then write another please and do the same”

I write the 3 pleases on the board with space in between.

“Stretch your ass out”

I reach back and stretch my ass wide with my hands.
I feel the burn as you hit me with the pointer.

“Now tell me how would you like me to address in private as Miss Frost?” You hit my ass again, “or as Professor cumslut,” “Oh don't worry, you're not in any trouble I'm just spanking you because I know you like it,”

Burning with shame, i say, "Professor cumslut."

“You know what I need a nice screen saver for my computer and one for my phone and maybe one more for fun. So I want you to write next to the first please the one thing you think a Master would do to a slave like you or what he would make you do and end it with Master.

I write down, "Please, a Master would make a slave please her Master with her body, Master."

“Then I want you to touch yourself while pretending that you are assigning them some very special homework. Think of all your students watching you as you Feel free to rub whatever parts turn you on.”

I close my eyes and face the classroom as I rub my breasts with one hand and my pussy with the other, thinking about all my male students using me for their pleasure. I pinch and pull my nipples and furiously rub my clit as I imagine them doing the same.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote