Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-28-2005, 08:25 PM   #1
kredison

kredison has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to kredison
Default The Pastor's Daughter Gets Exploited

She looked at me with sad eyes as the razor-sharp blade of the boxcutter in my hand sliced through the fabric of her green and black sweater. I don't think she realized until I had ripped open her jeans what was in store. How could she have? Kelsee had no knowledge of the carnality that was about to be inflicted on her. Her knowledge of boys had gone only as far as the occasional unchaperoned dates to Steak and Shake would allow.

Kelsee's dad, a pastor at the local Baptist church had done his job of keeping Kelsee ignorant of sex. Our date had consisted of us holding hands while sipping milkshakes. Poor girl. So helpless. So ignorant. So pretty...

Feigning illness, I had managed to get her into my apartment. Now she was mine. Getting her into the bedroom had been difficult- she had said earlier that night that she might come over but didn't want to come into the bedroom out of fear of "temptation." Whatever. She now had a new fear as I began cutting her bra off, her fullsome mamms jiggling as she struggled under my weight.

Her aquamarine eyes scintillated with fear. Her struggles were all for nought. I outweighed her by nearly eighty pounds. Her breasts heaved from her rapid breathing. I gently squeezed them. Her resistance continued until my fingers softly traced her pink areoles and nipples. She let out a soft moan. I pinched one teat gently. A moan. I pinched its companion. Another moan. Louder.

"You've never had your nipples touched before, have you?" I said softly, beginning to squeeze and pull softly in a milking motion.

"Only when I touched them in the shower..." she replied somewhat reluctantly. Her cheeks reddened. Her breathing quickened as her nipples puckered.

After several minutes of teasing her above the waist line, I gently squeezed her pubic mound through her panties. This new assault was almost too much for the poor girl, panting from a mingling of fear, anxiety, and fatigue from her useless physical exertions against me.

"No more..." she gasped. "We've gone too far."

My reply came in the form of my index and middle fingers slipping beneath her underwear and against her clit. She gasped.

"We are just beginning," I informed her, slipping her panties down slowly, revealing her well-groomed pussy. Her pubic hair matched the dirty blond hair that came down just past her shoulders.

"Please no," she said softly. "This is wrong!"

"So you are told," I replied. "I will show you another way of thinking."

"I want to be a virgin on my wedding night," she pled, tears distilling and dripping down her cheeks. "I want that to be my future husband's wedding present..."

"Alright," I replied. "I have an offer for you."

"What is it?" she asked meekly, my fingers still toying with her as we talked.

"If you don't want to lose your virginity, suck my prick off," I said matter-of-factly.

"I... don't know how," she protested.

"I'm sure you can learn," came my reply.

She nodded, although reluctantly. With the assurance that she had a way out, she sat up and watched me slide my engorged cock out of my pants. At my instruction, she licked the shaft timidly.

"Don't lick just one spot," I instructed her. "Roll your tongue up and down it."

She obeyed, her soft and moist tongue gliding up and down my manhood, glistening with her saliva and my precum. I hardened to my full eight inches as her tempo picked up.

"Take me inside your mouth Kelsee," I commanded.

"But that's having sex..." she said, a hint of self-righteousness in her voice.

"Your future husband will never know, and deep down he'll be happy you got the experience sucking a cock," I retorted. "Either dick in your mouth or cum in your pussy."

Reluctantly she complied, her delicate lips encasing my glans.

"Now suck," I said. "Make it worth my time."

Kelsee began to suck, rather mechanically at first, feeling quite tedious initially. As my cock began to pulse inside her mouth however, she seemed to catch on to the alternating rhythm of her sucking mouth and my throbbing penis:

Suck. Throb. Suck. Throb. Suck Suck. Throb Throb. Suck.

As her sucking continued, I began gently rocking my hips back and forth, placing my hands on her head for balance. Without warning, I thrust my cock into her throat, the result being the sound of this pastor's daughter gagging.

"Don't stop," I warned.

She continued sucking, and as my climax began to near, I decided how best to end our date for this evening.

Kelsee got the surprise of her virgin life when my right hand grasped her by the throat and held her as my cock exploded in her face. My hot, viscous semen splashed her lips, cheeks, forehead, and even her hair. Droplets of my semen oozed down her barren breasts. I squeezed her neck as I used my free hand to smear my ejaculate over as much of her as I could. Then I enjoyed the smell of her sweat, perfume, and my semen, all mixed together in some sublime sexual alchemy.

She sobbed pathetically as I forced her to clean my cock off with her tongue, tasting the remnants of my orgasm.

"Kelsee, you should thank me for not having you swallow my cum," I advised her.

"Thank you..." she whimpered as tears fell down her red and swollen face.

"Go into my bathroom and clean off," I said.

She complied and I heard the shower run for several minutes. After she was cleaned off, I took her home. I don't know how she managed to sneak back into her house wearing the torn remains of her clothes unnoticed. I didn't care. I kissed her softly on the cheek before letting her out of the car.

"I won't tell... about what happened," she finally said, as if doing me a favor "I don't want my dad to know."

"I know," I replied. "A lot of people would find out."

"Yeah..." she said.

Kelsee stepped out of the car and into her driveway. Before she walked away from the car, I handed her a DVD I had burned.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Look at it when you are alone," I replied as I started my car."

"Okay," she replied somewhat puzzled.

"See you Saturday?" I asked.

"Sure," she said after a short pause. "I think we can put tonight behind us."

I drove away wearing a shit-eating grin. We might eventually put tonight behind us, but not for a while. When I returned home, I watched the video I made of my exploit in full screen glory that only an iMac could deliver. I was hoping that Kelsee was watching it too...
kredison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 03:44 PM   #2
kredison

kredison has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to kredison
Default part two

Our next date surprised both of us to be honest. Kelsee actually showed up on Saturday- I had expected her to want to stay away from me after the treatment she got on our last date. We had dinner at a somewhat upscale steakhouse that her family often went to. Between the poorly cooked steak and her constant babbling about youth retreats, missions, and the latest "scandals" during Sunday school, I was quite annoyed. My mind kept wandering back to the night I plastered her face with my semen...

"So anyway," she continued "I told Missy's mom that if Missy didn't want to be in our group for Sunday school just because she didn't like the teacher, she didn't have to."

"Sounds... quite dramatic." I managed to say.

"Oh it is!" she giggled. "Missy is really dramatic. But I think you'd like her."

"I'm sure," I replied, wondering whether there was any way of ending this date without being rude.

"Do you want to come over?" Kelsee asked timidly. "Mom and dad are at a pastor's conference and won't be home till Monday."

"Sure," I replied.

"Just..." she said, trying to choose her words carefully. "can we not have what happened before happen again?"

"Okay," I replied. "I think that can be managed."

Still no mention of the DVD of our little oral session. It was almost like she was trying to pretend nothing had really happened.

Kelsee smiled as we paid the check, double what two good steaks should cost, let alone two undercooked ones. Oh well. It wasn't like steak was on my mind anyway.

When we got to her house, a rather beautiful two story Cape Cod, she made hot chocolate as it had been quite cold outside. While she went upstairs to change into her sweats, I made sure to leave a little present in her hot chocolate.

We talked by the fire while I waited for the rohyponol to take effect. Kelsee continued blabbering away about how her professor had complimented one of her term papers, how her dad wanted her to do missions but she wanted to be a nurse, and the kind of man she wanted to marry. This girl would not shut up...

"I want a big house," she continued. "With a large family room for the kids."

"So how many kids do you want?" I asked feigning interest.

"Oh four or five at least," she said. "As many as we are able to have."

Kelsee's eyes began to grow heavy as she sank slowly in the recliner.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Just tired," she said. "I weally... really need to get more sleep..."

Kelsee continued to sink and her eyes closed. I picked her up and carried her upstairs. The fun and games were just beginning.

With Kelsee out cold, I took my time undressing her, engrossing my eyes in her beautiful virgin body. I decided her pussy would be my first point of attack- I had kicked myself for promising last time to forego her pussy for just some head. Now with her in her helpless state, there would be no negotiations. No compromise.

I mounted my prize and savored the sweet aroma of her soft skin. She was wearing Calvin Klein's Eternity. She had no way of knowing that scent was my favorite.

I removed her white panties slowly, almost lovingly. Kelsee's fully naked body was truly resplendit. It now also belonged to me...

I gently inserted the head of my cock into her slit, letting her natural lubrication build up before endeavoring further. She was almost impossibly tight, but I persevered. Soon her moisture eased the union of our sexes and I began to gently plow her.

Evidently the violation of her roused her from her slumber. She awoke and tried to protest, but in vain.

"Please stop it," she cried. "You'll break my hymen!"

Too late. I rammed my throbbing cock through her virginal wall. She screamed.

"You promised not to do this!" she protested.

"No I didn't," I replied, not missing a beat to the pernicious rhythm I had established in raping her. "I only said that there wouldn't be a repeat of what happened on the last date. I've already had your mouth and it was so good I decided I wanted to have your pussy too."

"This is wrong!" she cried. "Not only are we having sex out of wedlock, this is rape!"

"You can't tell me you didn't want or expect this, Kelsee," I retorted as my cock throbbed deep inside of her. "You ought to have known that once I had crossed your boundaries once, I would do it again."

"But I didn't think that we'd go this far," she replied weakly, as she struggled impotently in the embrace with which I held her onto her bed. "I thought you would respect me..."

"How is any man to respect you if you don't even respect yourself?" I said with the merest hint of a taunt. "You would go back out on another date with someone who raped you once- what kind of person does that make you?"

Kelsee began to cry as I intensified my thrusts into her. Deny it as she may, her pussy told the truth of her true feelings as it grasped my prick desperately. Her body wanted it. Her mind wanted it. The flesh was willing but the spirit weak. It needed to be retaught.

"Please don't think I am a bad person," she sobbed. "If you want me, you can have me."

"I do have you," I replied. "But I want more than your body."

"What do you want?" she asked as her struggles ceased.

"For you to have a clear mind and embrace the experience of this."

I bent forward and gently sucked her breasts. Her rosy nipples hardened and throbbed, betraying the reality, the hypostasis of her pleasure. She moaned as I began pounding her harder.

"Okay," she said panting heavily. "Make love to me."

"No, Kelsee," I contradicted. "I plan on fucking you."

"But that is such a dirty word," she complained. "Sex is supposed to be something beautiful."

"The word fuck is no dirtier than the word sex," I replied, pounding her ever harder as her tight cunt began to squeeze even harder. "The only reason you feel that way is because men like your dad told you so and you never questioned whether it was true or not."

By now she was dripping with excitement. Each thrust yielded the satisfying sound of her sloppy pussy. I rubbed her clit ever so gently as I fucked her. She thrust her head back and moaned.

Kelsee's hips began to instictively buck up and down as she wrapped her legs around me.

"I want it!" she screamed. "Rape me! Make love to me!"

"Fuck," I reminded her.

"Fuck me," she said somewhat reluctantly.

"Say it again!" I ordered her. "Show me your true feelings about my cock inside you."

"Fuck me you mother fucker!" she screamed, pulling me deeper into her with her legs. "Fuck me. Ram me with your big dick! Give me your dick. Give me your fuck! Fuck me good!"

I grabbed her tits and squeezed them as I began jackhammering her pussy in earnest.

'Are you ready for my cum?" I asked her.

"No!" she screamed. "Don't cum inside me!"

"You think you are going to get a nice fuck and not have to take what I give you?" I asked. "Do you honestly think I'd let you get away so clean?"

"Please no!" she begged. "Please... I'll do anything but that. I might get pregnant!"

"Nice try," I retorted. "But I know your daddy has you on the pill 'just in case'. Guess for once he was thinking with the right damn head."

"It was for my periods," she protested.

"Whatever he felt like telling you to sleep at night!"

I forced by cock as deep into as I could go and held her. Her struggles did the rest by this point. She jerked and pulled in every direction, hoping to dislodge me somehow. The more she struggled, the more I took it out on her generously sized tits, squeezing the nipples, licking them, biting them. Her cries reberverated down into my cock as it pulsed incessantly. The flow of my semen was building, and crossing the threshold, it had only one way to go.

While physically speaking my sperm flowed into her cunt, metaphysically speaking, part of my very self flowed into her self. And as I stood up and withdrew my fulfilled prick from her blood- and cum- stained pussy, she knew it every bit as much as I. Rape or not, I was her First. And her Owner.
kredison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 02:42 PM   #3
Dirty Dave

Dirty Dave has initial reputation

Hmmmm good story, I like the cum scenes, very graphic. Fancy hotting it up at all by posting a couple of pics of a chick like Kelsee?
Dirty Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 09:05 PM   #4
jperry0512

jperry0512 has initial reputation

thank you
jperry0512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 09:12 PM   #5
Gingerotica

Gingerotica has initial reputation

That was a great story, very well written.
Gingerotica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 10:23 PM   #6
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

Good story, can't believe she was really dumb enough to go on a date with the guy again LOL

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote