Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-31-2007, 03:01 PM   #21
igor

igor has initial reputation

Woman raped by a T-Rex in Jurassic Park over the bonnet of the jeep.

Michelle Pfieffer anally raped by Batman.

Quote:
Jessica Alba in Sin City
I agree, for all the talk of rape in that film and titillation, it's a no-show.

Quote:
Elisha cuthbert in 24.

it may not be a movie but it was so frustraiting watching all those bad guy miss so many brilliant opportunites.
Her mom gets raped (sort of) doesn't she?
igor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 03:11 PM   #22
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by igor
Woman raped by a T-Rex in Jurassic Park over the bonnet of the jeep.
Whoa! I'm not into animals but that I'd love to see!
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 04:17 AM   #23
pedropeeps

pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default J.Lopez in Bordertown

I have just posted the rape scene from the above movie on my Folders Thread.

J.lopez stars in this and at the end as usual the bad guy gets a hold of our Miss Lopez batters her around a bit but never manages to do the deed.

These movies would be so much better if they gave us what we really wanted to see.

anyhow - wishful thinking.
pedropeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 08:17 AM   #24
BrutalJez

BrutalJez has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intheshadows
Your favorite rape scene in a movie has already been asked. So, what victim in what movie would you have liked to seen raped that wasn't?

I'll get it started. Jessica Alba in Sin City
Damn! Same gal just different movie. I was going to say Jessica Alba in Idol hands when she tears her dress and her white panties just grip her nice tanned ass just right!

Also Jackie from That 70's show, she needed to be bent over and treated like the bitch she was sometimes.

MY RAPE, BONDAGE PICS THREAD
http://rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=7621

MY RAPE, BONDAGE AND FORCED MOVIES THREAD
http://rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=7622
BrutalJez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 03:47 PM   #25
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

Anne Hathaway in Havoc. I really liked this movie and although a 'rape' is central to the plot I would have loved to see that seen with Anne play out differently.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 05:33 PM   #26
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sarah Michelle Gellar in Scream, when she gets pursued, I would have preferred her to be raped instead of killed (what a waste!);

I also totally agree with you dark_d3viant for Natalie Portman in V. Why the hell did V save her?!
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 05:51 PM   #27
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

queen gorgo in 300.....you know it happens, you see the guy flip her onto the wall and maul at her neck and that sad defeated look on her face, and you get all up in arms that theyll show it(there are like 4 other rather full sex scenes in the movie) then BAM - cuts to a bunch of sweaty greek men getting drunk in a tight crevasse.....NO THANK YOU

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 01:56 AM   #28
milf

milf has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44
queen gorgo in 300.....you know it happens, you see the guy flip her onto the wall and maul at her neck and that sad defeated look on her face, and you get all up in arms that theyll show it(there are like 4 other rather full sex scenes in the movie) then BAM - cuts to a bunch of sweaty greek men getting drunk in a tight crevasse.....NO THANK YOU

that would have been a hot scene, the proud queen humbled and raped... and sweaty men getting drunk in a thight crevasse...well yes, i could see myself being held prisoner by them and... eeh this thread is about movies so here´s my suggestions.: kirsten Dunst in Spiderman, raped by Green Goblin or Dr Ocktopuss, Ashley Scott in Into the blue gang raped by muscular black men...
Old 08-13-2007, 02:36 AM   #29
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44
I was divulging in my own little fantasy with this one last night. My husband put it on while I was half asleep on the couch, and when it got to this scene and he slammed her against the wall by the throat I woke up and said "oooh, is he going to rape her?"

Although I know she took off her clothes and gave up 'for the greater good' to his demands, the way he turned her round against the wall naked, and whispered "This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. I am not your King." before ramming into her violently seemed incredibly rape-like. Then later he called her his 'whore queen' and that was just it, I had soaked panties by then

Things definietly got kinkier later last night, after I suggested that as a worthwhile rape scene had they the courage to put it in. God dammit I wanted more!!

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 01:48 AM   #30
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

Miranda Otto (Eowyn) in the Lord of the Rings, the two towers. Not sure the name of the 'rapist' character but he wants her bad and has an opportunity when they are alone.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:42 AM   #31
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Miranda Otto (Eowyn) in the Lord of the Rings, the two towers. Not sure the name of the 'rapist' character but he wants her bad and has an opportunity when they are alone.
I think you're reffering to Grima aka Wormtongue. But he couldn't do it, he's a wimp and would just get his ass kicked if he tried.
Old 08-16-2007, 05:18 AM   #32
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Your favorite rape scene in a movie has already been asked. So, what victim in what movie would you have liked to seen raped that wasn't?

I'll get it started. Jessica Alba in Sin City
Ho my god you have excellent tastes.
She just has the perfect hair cut in Sin City. That fringe makes her so 80's and so wonderful.

As for me I think I would love to see Denise Richards getting raped in Starship Troopers.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 12:04 PM   #33
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked
Whoa! I'm not into animals but that I'd love to see!
Not sure if it counts as oral sex, but I guarantee that T-REX eats her pussy...

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 12:06 PM   #34
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Take pretty much any movie that has a woman killed and not raped. Insert Rape instead of Kill in script.

Old 08-16-2007, 07:10 PM   #35
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace
I think you're reffering to Grima aka Wormtongue. But he couldn't do it, he's a wimp and would just get his ass kicked if he tried.
Yes that's him, and your right that he'd be too much of a wimp to do it physically. However, he could force her by blackmail, to save her people or such. Yum.

Last edited by Intheshadows; 08-16-2007 at 07:18 PM.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:17 PM   #36
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Some old classics first...Wizard of OZ where Dorothy gets gang banged by her three companions in the edge of the sleepy flowers...Oh My...A lion...A tinman and a..Scarecrow in all three holes...OOH MY..TOTO!!

Second Gone with the wind....Poor Scarlett taken by her former Male slaves in the Cotton House....talk about good ol southern Stuffing!!??
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 07:40 PM   #37
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
Some old classics first...Wizard of OZ where Dorothy gets gang banged by her three companions in the edge of the sleepy flowers...Oh My...A lion...A tinman and a..Scarecrow in all three holes...OOH MY..TOTO!!

TOTO has a bone of his own... just waiting for a "hole" to open up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
Second Gone with the wind....Poor Scarlett taken by her former Male slaves in the Cotton House....talk about good ol southern Stuffing!!??
Actually GWTW had two scenes that would have led to rape had they been willing to go that way; first when the union soldiers and the potential rapist was climbing the stairs toward her when Scarlett shot him. The other was when Scarlett ill-advisedly took her buggy through the refuge camp after the war; were it not for her VERY BIG former slave, she'd have been taken then and there as another wild-eyed rapist was already on the buggy with her fainted in the seat! THAT scene had all kinds of potential; if you're into Gang-Bang rape that is!

Old 08-19-2007, 11:08 AM   #38
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

I think i remember a near rape scene in supergirl, of course I could just be imagining it. I know.. kinda old school compared to the newer stuff here but I guess i have a thing for high and mighty heroines being taken down a peg or twenty
Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 07:54 AM   #39
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

Harry Potter, Yes yes i know theyre supposed to be kids but Hermoines in Uni now for christ sake shes ripe for the plucking!
Old 08-22-2007, 05:42 AM   #40
pedropeeps

pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pedropeeps has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Unlawful Entry

Madalene Stowe was nearly raped in this,

Its starts out such a great scene but then dies out when the would be rapist is interupted.

Im sure I have a copy of this somewhere, will try and get it posted.

Pedro