Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-21-2007, 08:47 PM   #1
Cole32

Cole32 has initial reputation
Arrow Car Jacked (One Female Needed)

The mall parking lot was busy as I sat in my car waiting, Four hours I had been there, Watching the comings and goings of the everyday masses. Boredom was beginning to set in and I was just thinking of calling it a day when I saw you, Laden down by your purchases as you head in my direction, As you passed by my car I climbed out and followed you down the line of parked cars discreetly.

I saw the lights on a new Ford Explorer before us flash as you hit the remote, I glanced around making sure that there was no one nearby as I closed the distance as you struggles to open the tail gate. As you leans into the back unloading her burden I make my move.

One hand goes to you mouth stifling her scream as my other hand pushes my gun to your temple. “Keep quiet” I say as I push you into the boot of the car along with your packages. You remains silent when I pull my hand away and I pull the keys form your hand as I quickly cuff your hands behind your back and slam the tailgate shut.

Jumping in to the driving seat I start the engine and pull out of the parking lot heading out of town.
Cole32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 01:57 PM   #2
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What the hell happened?? It was all so damn fast had all my new clothes and shoes was heading home to piss my husband off and now I am cuffed and laying helpless in the back of my own damn car!?

My long blonde hair lays around my face as I lay on my side shaking in fright. The cool air coming in a open window goes right up the skirt of my short black dress sendinfg goose bumps thru me. My large full 38-C breasts rise and fall quickly with my frantic breathing. I dont dare cry out as he has a gun!!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 06:15 PM   #3
Cole32

I drive for the best part of an hour before turning off the road and heading onto a dirt track. The road gets bumpy and I can her you grumble in the back as you get thrown about the boot. Finally I pull the car to a stop in a thick grove of trees.

Turning off the engine I sit an silence for a moment listening to the sound of your heavy breathing and gentle whimpers before climbing out of the car and slamming the door shut. You can hear my footsteps as I approach the rear of the car, Suddenly the tail gate springs open and I am standing before you.

Looking down at you I notice that your skirt has ridden up exposing your tanned thighs and a teasing glimpse of panties, and I can feel my dick stirring in my tight jeans. Your eyes follow my gaze and you struggle to pull it down again and protect your modesty.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:35 PM   #4
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I pull my skirt down as well as I can but feel so exposed to his lustful gaze! I stammer out...."Please no...dont hurt me ....Please I have money for you!?" I try to roll out of the back to get to my feet to make a run for it...But he easily catches me!

I struggle uselessly as I feel his hands on me moving everywhere as he smiles and laughs!
With broken glass
Old 06-22-2007, 06:52 PM   #5
Cole32

Her sudden dash for freedom surprised me, Guess I will have to watch this one. I catch her with out much trouble and as I drag her back to the car I cop a feel, much to her protest as she attempts to struggle, But with her hands bound her attempts are in vain as I push her down over the tail gate. My hand goes to the back of her neck holding her down as I kick her legs apart, stepping in close I grind my hard dick against her ass.

“Don’t be is such a rush to leave baby” I chuckle “This money you have for me, Where is it?”
Old 06-22-2007, 11:43 PM   #6
sindyloo
Privileged Member

I nod with my head too my purse under the seat in front of me. "There it is take it and leave...I ummm wont tell anyone if you leave me alone!?" I try not to struggle now but shiver as I feel his hands on me.

I try to pull foward but I cant and tears leak out my eyes as I feel his erection rubing against me! "Nooo please dont do this??"
With broken glass
Old 06-23-2007, 03:51 AM   #7
Cole32

I reach forward and haul your purse from under the seat, flipping it open I search its contents retrieving her wallet and her driving licence before tossing the purse into the trees. Getting her name off her licence before I stuff it in my pocket just in case I need to find her later.

Opening her wallet I pull the cash out “30 bucks” I say disappointed “Is that all you got Sindy, You think you can buy me off with 30 fucking bucks”.
Old 06-23-2007, 12:07 PM   #8
sindyloo
Privileged Member

"No dont carry hardly any cash as my Platninum Credit cards cover anything I need. Can get you any cash from each one, just take me to any ATM machine...I`ll give you what you want!"

I shiver again as I listen to the quiet around us no one nearby, no lights just us alone in the dark woods. Cant help it start to cry softly, light sobs that shake my body. "Please let me go??? you dont want me really?!"
With broken glass
Old 06-23-2007, 01:38 PM   #9
Cole32

I move my hand from your neck and grasp your cuffed wrists pushing them higher up your back as you wince in discomfort.

"You think I’m stupid, If I go anywhere near a ATM machine I’ll be caught on camera” I say as I step back slightly looking down at you.

You flinch as you feel my free hand touch your leg just below the hem of your skirt. “But you will give me what I want” I whisper as I raise my hand lifting your skirt as I go “Whether you like it or not”.
Old 06-23-2007, 10:41 PM   #10
sindyloo
Privileged Member

NO!!! Dont like the feel of his hands on my legs and thighs now as he keeps pushing my skirt up. Soon he will see my thongs and exposed ass. I whimper and try kicking weakly at him.

"Stop THAT!!.......Dont do THIS.....its Rape awww dont you cant do this to me!??" My shoulders ache and tears of shame and pain flow from my eyes as he continues to pull my skirt up. The cool night air flows over my thighs now and I shiver lightly!!
With broken glass
Old 06-23-2007, 11:11 PM   #11
Cole32

I continue to raise your skirt despite your protest and feeble attempt to struggle, The small light in the boot illuminates your face and I see tears flowing. Slowly inch by inch your skirt lifts higher until your firm ass is fully exposed. I fold the material neatly in the small of you back as I gaze down lustfully at your taut tanned buttocks.

My hand on your wrists pushes down harder as a reminder to hold still as my other hand gently caresses your bare ass cheeks, You try to hold still but you flinch at my touch, My caress continues gently at first then firmer as I slowly part your cheeks.

You jump when I suddenly smack your ass “Oh yeah baby That’s a nice ass” I compliment you. You jump again when you feel my hand slip between your legs and cup your pussy…
Old 06-24-2007, 12:34 PM   #12
sindyloo
Privileged Member

"Awwww Nooooo Dont touch me ....there....dont!" I shudder as I feel you rubbing my cunt, trying to kick you but missing as I gasp in shock as you feel me more now laughing at me as you easily explore me.

My nipples are stiff in fear and the cold and I try last threats to get him away from me. "Dont uhhh do this ...owww...or my Husband will kill you........Stop it you ..nasty fucker...get off me now!!"
With broken glass
Old 06-24-2007, 01:52 PM   #13
Cole32

I laugh at your pitiful attempts to kick me and your desperate threats, I continue to rub your cunt through her thin panties, working my finger up and down your slit, I love the way you flinch as I touch your clit and pay extra attention to it as you squirm.

My dick is straining against my tight jeans and part of me wants to pull it out and ram it home in your dry pussy, But the other part of me wants this to last.

My hand leaves your pussy and grasps a handful of hair and I pull you upright, Releasing my grip on your wrists I turn you to face me. You heave a sigh of relief as your skirt falls back into place as I back you up until your butt is against the tailgate.
Old 06-24-2007, 08:35 PM   #14
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Stupidly I let a look of hope come to my face. Maybe hes going to let me go??
Then again........dont like the look on his face? "Okay good....now just get these cuffs off and we can forget the whole thing....right!?"

My full breasts rise and fall rapidly, nipples stiff and erect....hope he doesnt notice?! My eyes look around past him I dont want to look right at him too scared!
With broken glass
Old 06-24-2007, 09:06 PM   #15
Cole32

For a moment I see the hope in your eyes, I hear you saying something about taking the cuffs off but I am distracted by your hard nipples pushing against your thin top, Obviously you are not wearing a bra. I lick my lips as I think about wrapping my lips around them.

Reaching out I grasp the hem of your top pushing it up, You struggle a your ample breasts fall free and I quickly descend upon them. You wail as I suck your nipple between my lips sucking like a hungry baby, as I move to the other you shiver as the cold air assaults your wet nipple.

I continue to molest your breasts moving from one to the other, sucking, kissing , flicking my tongue across your large erect nipple them. This seems to go on for ever to you but in reality only a few minutes pass before I step back.

As I stare at your heaving breasts I realise how poor the light is and decide to move. Grasping a handful of hair a drag you to the front of the car pushing you down in within the beam of the headlights. You haul yourself to your knees with difficulty with your hands bound.

I stop you as you try to regain your feet, “Don’t bother getting up” I grin as I step in front of you “You'll do just fine as you are” I laugh as I undo my zip and release my hard dick..
Old 06-25-2007, 01:55 PM   #16
sindyloo
Privileged Member

"Noooooo!!" I sob out loudly in disbelief as I see his large hard prick bobbing in front of my face now. The cast of the lights make it look even larger and more threatening.

My breasts move slightly as I try to get my knees adjusted on the hard gravel. I look up at him but mostly only stare at his erection in front of my face. "Please??? Dont...uhhhh stop this....." I stop talking shocked as he rubs his cock over my face and slaps my cheeks with it. My nipples are erect from the cold and my body trembles as it occurs to me that He is.....going to RAPE ME!!??
With broken glass
Old 06-25-2007, 03:05 PM   #17
Cole32

Taking my dick in my hand I rub it against your face smearing you with my precum, The look of disgust on your face is priceless when I slap you with my hard dick. Your body shivers, whether from the cold or fear I do not know or care.

I slap you twice more, once on each cheek, Just to drive home the humiliation, before I push my dick against your lips. You jerk away at the touch and I grasp your hair and wrench you back. “Open up Slut” I growl as I painfully twist your hair.

You try to take the pain clamping your mouth shut, Eventually It gets to much and you have to scream, But I surprise you, Instead of ramming my dick home as soon as you open up I wait, untangling my hand from your hair I wait until you seal your lips again before pushing my dick against them “Open”.

Again you defy me, This time I simply slap you hard. Again I present my dick to your lips, Determined to degrade you by having you open your mouth of your own free will. “I have all night” I say holding my dick before you, “You will open up, You will suck my dick and you WILL swallow what I give you” I say “The only choice you have is whether you do so now or after I have slapped your pretty little face black and blue”.

“So what’s it to be…” I ask.
Old 06-25-2007, 10:58 PM   #18
sindyloo
Privileged Member

My head is on fire from pain...pain in my face from his hard slaps and my hair feels like its going to rip out. Trying hard to not obey him but...I cant take anymore. Too MUCH!!

"Yes DAMN IT....I`ll do it please stop??" I open my mouth and glance down with my eyes as I wait in shame for his prick to enter it. Fresh tears flow down my cheeks as I wait. Goose bumps are all over my naked chest as a hand fondles my full tits as he chuckles!
With broken glass
Old 06-26-2007, 01:07 PM   #19
Cole32

I fondle your tits as you kneel before me, Looking down on you as you wait with your sweet lips wide. Tears and mascara streak your face as your eyes watch my dick awaiting the inevitable, Slowly I begin to push forward. Instinct causes you to pull back as I enter but you force yourself forward again desperate to placate me and avoid another slap.

I sigh with pleasure as I enjoy the sensation of your warm mouth on my hard cock as I feed it between your lips. Your eyes close as you retreat in to your mind trying to convince yourself that this is not happening. I give you half my length before I halt “Suck it Bitch” I scream, My voice cuts through your delusion and snaps you back to the present.

I feel your lips seal around my shaft as you reluctantly begin to suck. I watch as you slowly begin to slide up and down my shaft, But your eyes are still closed and I can’t have that. I grab your head and ram my dick forward, You Struggle, gagging as you feel my dick enter your throat. You jerk back when I release you my dick slipping from your mouth as you fight to regain your breath.

“Look at me when you suck me" I scream down at you "Now get on with it…”
Old 06-26-2007, 11:06 PM   #20
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Dont like choking...so I open my eyes and look up at him thru my wet blurry eyes. My tongue moves around and under his cock as my lips tighten on it. Moving back and forth on it speeding up a little each time and taking more into my throat!

Gurgling and a moan escapes me as I hold it in my throat before pulling back off of it. Soon I am bobbing my head quickly sucking hard and trying to finish it quickly. My face blushes deeply as I hear his moans and grunts of pleasure. I shiver as I feel his hands on my head now!
With broken glass