Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-06-2007, 01:34 PM   #21
drmephisto

She awakens in a start and is surprised to find some reality to her dream. She is feisty and excites me with her effort to get free. I grab her by her small tender neck and squeeze warning her to do as she is told. I reinforce my demand by pulling my knife from its scabboard and put it to her throat warning her not to move or scream. The soft glow of moonlight shines in her terrified face. I roll her onto her belly and tie her wrists behind her as she continues to plead that I not hurt her. I then tie her feet together. "Noowwww, let's have another look at those sweet titties," I say to her as she squeals no.
Old 07-06-2007, 06:32 PM   #22
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I kick my feet uselessly but he soon has me tied up and at his mercy! "Eeeeeeeeeee NOOOooo you better let me go!! My umm friend will be back soon and he will kick your ass!"

I look up at him as he rolls me back over and I see glee in his eyes...my heart sinks even before he answers! Wide eyed I can only glare up at him as he fondles my tits thru my shirt!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 09:31 AM   #23
drmephisto

"Ohhhh, I'm scared, your faggot friend is going to kick my ass," I say disguising my voice. "Well maybe I'll blow his brains out," I reply pulling out my gun and cocking the hammer. She bites her lip with an expression of dread as my hands continue to explore the lovely mountains on her chest. Then I pull up her shirt to expose her nipples to the warm night air. "Nice and hard aren't they, that shows excitement, or maybe a remnent of your dream," I say to taunt her and humiliate her. She cries out in despair and I cover her mouth with my hand. "The woods have many strange sounds, but a lovely little lady crying out in the night is a bit unnatural, don't cry out again or I will need to gag you," I say lookin at her, tempted to kiss her but dare not because as Mae West once said 'a man's kiss is like his signature'.
I release her mouth and the terrorized expression excites me but not nearly as much as the whimpering moan she cries as my hand slips into her shorts.
Old 07-07-2007, 12:42 PM   #24
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OH GOD NO!! So want to throw him off. fight him or knee him but he has that big nasty gun!? And I dont want Doc getting hurt by this sick guy who is going to rape me.

I can only gasp and whimper now as his hand slips into my shorts. My face blushes as I know he will be feeling how wet I am down there! He was so right to as I am so excited yet from my wet dream. And now he will take advantage of that!?

Lifting my head and look down the valley of my large tits to see his hand moving between my thighs now. "Uhhh NOOoooooo Dont???" I moan lightly as I feel his fingers stroking my opening!
With broken glass
Old 07-07-2007, 01:30 PM   #25
drmephisto

"AHHHH, I feel you are wet there my sweet," I say as my finger gently pries into your sweet hole. You squeal and squirm to my delight but I want reestablish control and fear. I grab my knife and hold it to your throat. "Hold still my lovely, I want you to enjoy this as much as I am going to," I say as I slide my finger deeper inside your wet pussy. You groan with both pleasure and despair.
Old 07-07-2007, 02:34 PM   #26
sindyloo
Privileged Member

My no slips past my stiff lips as a whisper. My hips jerk as he pushes his finger in deep, and my body spasms as he wiggles it around in me. Tears of shame and despair flow out my eyes as I feel my wetness growing and flooding over his finger!

Nipples are fully erect and my breasts are stiff as a moan of pleasure escapes me as he starts to finger my pussy. I shift my eyes to the side so I dont look at him anymore as my body comes to life at his touch!
With broken glass
Old 07-07-2007, 02:48 PM   #27
drmephisto

She turns her face away from me and I take it and pull it back to face me and continue to resist plunging my tongue into her mouth. "You are going to watch this my sweet," I say as I pull her shirt up exposing her hot tits and pull her shorts to her bound feet. Brandishing my knife I cut her feet free and pull the sorts off. Before she can react I spin onto her knees with her ass up toward me as I pull out my cock. She tries to squrim free but I give her a sharp smack on he sweet cheeks causing her to yelp in pain. "HOLD STILL OR I'LL BEAT YOUR ASS RED!" I yelled as she cried uncontrollably. My cock was a raging shaft of hot steel as I slowly entered her wet sweetness causing her to cry. I shove it all the way in and grab her mouth to silence her even as she continued to scream enraging my hard-on even more.
Old 07-08-2007, 10:54 AM   #28
sindyloo
Privileged Member

"MMMMMMMMFFFFFFFffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!" My muffled crys continue as he keeps forcing more and more of his hard long cock into my tight wet cunt! My hips shake as I still try to get him off me..but it just helps him to enter me more!

Soon my crys die down and only whimpers come from me as he starts to do long slow strokes in and out of my wet.hot pussy. His strong hand moves from my mouth and grabs my hair holding me in place as he rapes me hard and fast now!!

My face blushes deep red as the obscene sounds of slapping and squishing fill the area! Stupidly I keep whispering...Stop....stop...stop it over and over until I just grunt in time with his deep strokes!
With broken glass
Old 07-08-2007, 01:50 PM   #29
drmephisto

She grunts as though my fucking her is giver her pleasure but I hear her muffled pleas to stop. I continue until I fire a full wad of cum into her sweet wet hole. She groans in despair and disgust at the invasion that she now fears may carry with it disease or pregnancy. When I am done I throw her into her pillow and withdraw my member coming down to her ear and telling her what a wonderful time I had. I then give her a mock kiss in her neck and say good bye. I crawl out of the tent leaving the poor girl face down in despair hand still tied behind her. After a while and effort at freeing herself she cries herself to sleep.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:09 AM   #30
drmephisto

After a while, I return with dawn rising. I call into the camp, "Hi, it's Jack, I brought some breakfast, Where are you?"
Old 07-09-2007, 10:33 AM   #31
sindyloo
Privileged Member

After I hear his voice, I dash out of my tent. dropping the hunting knife in my hand as crying I rush into him and wrap my arms around him!

My tears soak his shoulder as I fight to get words out between my sobs. After I woke, I cleaned myself up as best as I could then I huddled in fear in my tent.
Finally I calm down enough to tell all about it!

Jack gently seats me and hands me some hot black coffee which I greedily gulp down. I tell him I cant eat right now but thank him for the food! I keep one hand on his arm gripping it tightly so he wont leave me again. "OH GOD!! Thank you Doc for coming back! I so need you here now.!!!"
With broken glass
Old 07-09-2007, 04:02 PM   #32
drmephisto

"It's ok honey, I shouldn't have left you alone, I'm sorry," I say holding her. As I do, I notice my carlessnes with my knapsack and see the top of the mask sticking out. My eyes bulge at the sight. "Come, sit and have some coffee I say as I shove it back in pretending my true purpose was to bring out some bread.
Old 07-09-2007, 04:23 PM   #33
sindyloo
Privileged Member

So glad he put the food back in his bag wasnt in the mood to eat anyway. I finish the coffee and place the cup on the ground. sitting next to him I put both arms around his strong upper arm taking comfort in him holding me!

A need rises in me then a need to be made clean again and only a nice guy like Jack can help me out!? "Please help me...please...I uhh need you...I kiss him lightly several times as I unbutton his shirt...."To make me feel clean again...please Doc...love me?? Please?"

After I finish un-doing his shirt our mouths meet again in a deep long kiss as my cool soft hand moves over his strong solid chest!
With broken glass
Old 07-10-2007, 10:50 AM   #34
drmephisto

I am overwhelmed by her desire and don't even hesitate to try to stop her. I wanted her all along and I have had her against her will and now with her desire raging. Our lips meet as I wanted them to all along but had enough foresight that if we kissed she would recognize me as her assailent. Her eyes were pleading again only now it was for me to make love to her. I was happy to "give in" to her desires as I began to carry her into the tent, she still weeping slightly.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:01 AM   #35
sindyloo
Privileged Member

My disgust and dirty feeling went away along with most of my tears as his gentle lips kissed me so tenderly! He carried me easily in and laid me down gently on my sleeping bag. Emotions swirled thru me as he undid my shirt and I lifted myself up to remove his!

He hands slowly gently carressed my swelling breasts and nipples I moaned into his mouth as we kissed deeply again as we moved to a lying position side to side! My small hand went to his pants and eagerly undid his belt and zipper as he did the same for me...heat raged thru my groin as I pulled his hard stiff cock out!
With broken glass
Old 07-10-2007, 11:52 AM   #36
drmephisto

She was now so willing and full of need as I felt her undo my pants as I pulled her shorts from her not as roughly as the night before, but with as much anticipation. We were both naked and fell together passionatly struggling as one. She told me how much she needed me and I began to feel a small tinge of guilt but it soon passed as I felt my raging hard cock fill her. This time she welcomed it with desire on her face. This same cock that only hours ago was invading her against her will was now inside her again this time welcomed with passion. I did want her, and my desire was now fulfilled as I could never have dreamed. I was slowly making sweet passionate love to her and she seemed to relish it. Her moans of desire were soft and calm unlike the moans of despair from only hours ago. Kissing her face and neck and finaly her lips, sealed us for the moment as I fucked her with love an tenderness. She wrapped her legs around me and we were lost in our passion.
Old 07-10-2007, 02:10 PM   #37
sindyloo
Privileged Member

My legs help him pulling him into me deeper each time as my wet inner muscles grip and pull his wonderful hardness. My whole body shakes in joy as my passion races to a huge orgasm!! I moan and cry out loudly as our passions go crazy and we regress millions of years to base needs and lust!

My kisses go all over his rugged face now as my nails scratch his back, while he grips my stiff full breasts hard so I dont throw him off as I buck wildly as my come explodes thru me and my juices flood wildly and wetly around his throbbing erection!!!

"OHHHHHHHHH??!!!! NOW DAMN IT JACK!!.........Please Fill me awwwwwwww With your LOVE Give me......OHhhhhhhh Yessss...Give me your Love darling!?"
With broken glass
Old 07-10-2007, 02:55 PM   #38
drmephisto

I can't believe that I have had this woman as both an unwilling victim and a wonderful passionate lover. She cries that I fill her with my seed an dhot passion.

"Oh, ohhhhhh, ohhhhh God!" I cry out as I feel her inner parts fill with the moisture of her own orgasm. I kiss her with passion on her neck that she give to me with as much desire as her effort at fighting me earlier. I take her hair firm but gently and gaze in her lovely eyes and kiss on her mouth as I explode my cum into her. She squeals with joy as she grinds her hips, her legs wrapped tightly around me. I reach the point where it feels to good to continue but fight the wanting to stop. I finaaly do stop and look at her again, seeing her smile, happy but with tears in her eyes. "It's ok, it's ok, I'll protect you, he won't hurt you again," I say as I hold her and smile.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:42 PM   #39
sindyloo
Privileged Member

OHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS perfect..........so wonderful was the best ever as he came with me and after even better as he held me so nice and comforted me!!
"Thank you Jack that was so incredible and wonderful. I have never had a man who made love as well as you!" We held each other for a long time resting and talking until our urges rose again. The rest of the long day two star crossed lovers united body and soul then!!

FINISH!!

THANK YOU DOC!!! It was a lot of fun and you are so damn good! Will really miss you a lot. It was my Honor and even a greater pleasure to know you!

Wont say Goodbye.....But will say...See you Later......MY FRIEND!!
With broken glass