Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-15-2008, 04:41 PM   #201
darksinner

darksinner has initial reputation

As Jane continues to suck and lick on your now swollen clit with her skillful tongue, she keep thrusting the showerhead in and out of you little slit. The pain of intrusion of your little hole is quickly replace a wave of pleasure, your body is letting you down once again, her tongue and the showerhead do wonder to your little pink hole.

When you feel you cant hold it any longer, and ready to explode, suddenly Jane stop all the movement, she take out the showerhead from your wet pussy, then standing up and staring at your blushed and busy breathing face.

“You want to cum, didn’t you.” Jane lean down and whisper into your also blushed ear.

“You cant cum that fucking easy, bitch! You have to ask people if you can cum or not, before letting yourself go, now fucking dry yourself up and come out with me!” You just recovering from a near climax, then all the sudden Janes loud voice shock your head, and she slap your wet bounce ass hard as she hand you the towel.
darksinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 04:47 PM   #202
Taking it

I'm so ashamed-Jane is taking me close to orgasm-her tongue flicks lightly then hard over my clit-even the pain of the showerhead is lessening-she sucks my clit hard then releases-then sucks hard again.

'Ohhhh OHHHHHHHHHH' I moan-i'm so close.

I Begin to shudder-my body trembling as pleasure engulfs me-But then Jane pulls away -'You wanted to cum didn't you?' she asks 'You can't cum without permission-now get dry bitch'-her loud voice brings me round-and i desperately try to get my breathing under control and stop the orgasm from flooding through me.

She slaps my ass with a towel 'Get dried off and get dressed' she orders-i meekly do as i'm told.
Old 12-15-2008, 04:57 PM   #203
darksinner

After you dry yourself up, Jane hand you back the black dress and the heel, and order you to put them back again. Have no choice you follow her order. When you are dress up again, Jane drag you back to the main hall, now the girl on the stag is busy thrusting large dildo into each other pussies, the crowd go crazy as one of the girl squirting in front of the crowd, and all the clear liquid spill onto the front row table where a couple of man opening their mouth hoping catch the juice.

As Jane drag you to one of the front row table where Mike an I was sitting, a couple of man sitting in the table where you pass by reach their hand and try to grope your body.
After you finally make it to the table through all those greed hands, you are shock to see Mike is sitting there with me.

“Sit down and take a drink, I think you remember Mike, don’t you babe?” I speak as I saw you and Jane arrive at the table, as both you and Jane sit down, I hand you a glass of beer. What you don’t know that the beer is already mixed with a date rape drug, it will make you dizzies and horny, and you will almost follow any order with the right sexually motivation.

Last edited by darksinner; 12-15-2008 at 05:35 PM.
Old 12-15-2008, 05:14 PM   #204
Taking it

I Dress and Jane guides me back to the main hall-my first thought is that it's busier-there are hundreds and hundreds of men whooping and cheering-my eyes are drawn to the stage-the two girls are still on there-fucking each other with large dildo's-one girl squirts-a jet of her cum sprays out over the men on the front tables-they open their mouths trying to catch some-as the other girl cums they cheer louder-throwing money onto the stage floor.

As we walk through the crowds hands grope my body-my breasts-my ass-my dress is lifted-Jane pushes through pulling me along.

I'm still shocked as she propels me to the table where you're sitting-i look around-before my eyes fix onto you-and then i see him-Mike.

'Max' i try to shout above the roaring din-'I think you remember Mike don't you babe?' you smile.

I could hardly forget him-Mike Jackson-one of the Jackson brothers who gang raped me in the park-he was brutal-sadistic-it was him who fisted my pussy causing me to pass out.

'Please Max' i whimper 'Please not him'.

'Relax babe' your voice soothing 'Here have a beer'-you push the tall glass towards me.

I'm frightened-which is why i glug the contents down in seconds-i slump back in my chair-then i start to feel dizzy-i shake my head trying to clear it-i feel a desire stirring in me-i don't understand-i feel horny-feel i want to be touched.

I take a deep breath-it must be the effects of drinking so fast and the fact i was near to climax in the bathroom i reassure myself.
Old 12-15-2008, 05:30 PM   #205
darksinner

Seeing you shake your head, your face start to blush, and your crystal blue eyes become clouded, I know the drug have taken effect on you.

“Are you ok, babe?” I lean forward and touch your face with my hand.

“Hot, I feel hot…..water please…..” As I caress on your smooth white cheeks, you mumble some words out of that sexy red lips of yours.

Knowing the drug have taken full effect, I give a eye sign to Jane, she quickly lift you up from your chair and drag you to the stage.

“Water…water” You keep mumbling as Jane dragging you to the stage where now the two girls have left and leaving it empty.

“I will give you water, just follow me, sweetie.” Jane speak as she holding you stand up in the center of the stage. Then a waitress go up to the stage and give Jane a microphone.

“Lady and gentleman, thanks to Max, we have a special guess tonight! She is sexy and hot, isn’t she? Do you guys want see her naked and do a show for you?” Jane ask in the microphone.

“Yea, she is fucking hot, get on with the show already!”

“Fuck, strip her!”

“Show us her tits and pussy!”

The men go wild as they saw your face and sexy body, they keep cheer and yelling to see you undress.

As Jane keep the men excited, she reach her hand under your dress and start to rub on your little slit, the touch of her warm hand give you a sense of relief. However as you continue to enjoy her touch, Jane stop and pull out her hand.

“Please….more..” You look at Jane with a confused look and asking for more.

“You can have more sweetie if you take off your dress and show these men your sexy body. What do you say?” Jane speak with seductive voice as she place her hand behind your ass, and start to caress it through the dress.
Old 12-15-2008, 05:48 PM   #206
Taking it

I feel on fire-i'm so hot-i can hear you speak but not make out what you're saying-'I need water' i gasp.

Jane pulls me up and drags me up onto the stage-'I need water' i mumble-swaying slightly.

Jane is handed a microphone-i hear what she says though it sounds fuzzy-' Do you guys want to see her naked and do a show?-fresh new pussy here guys thanks to our old friend Max!'.

The guys go wild-'Strip her-lets see her pussy-lets gang her'-i hear all the calls-i feel light headed-it's like i'm not in my own body.

Jane reaches under my dress-and her fingers rub onto my slit-a relief flows through me 'Yes guys this bitch gets wet real fast' she yells into the microphone-'This is one horny lady-y'wanna see her wet pussy guys?DO YA?' She yells-whipping the guys into a frenzy as she strokes up and down my slit.

I do nothing-i just stand whilst she shows the 200 plus guys my pussy as she fondles me-i begin moaning-moving my body to her touch.

'Hey she loves it guys' Jane laughs-then pulls away from me-'No-more-please touch me' i almost scream at her.

'I'm sorry honey-we didn't hear that' Jane says 'Speak into the microphone honey-tell the guys'

'I want more' i state 'Touch me-touch my pussy and clit'.

'Well now sweetie i can do that for you' Jane purrs seductively 'But you'll have to take the dress off-what do you say honey?'.

The guys chant as one 'Off,Off,Off'-and as i feel Jane's hand kneading my soft ass cheeks i reach down and lift my dress off-leaving me standing naked on the stage-i'm confused-i don't know what i'm doing-and worst of all-i don't seem to care.

What the hell is happening to me?
Old 12-15-2008, 06:02 PM   #207
darksinner

As you remove your dress and stand naked in the center of the stage with your heeled feet, Jane have take off her clothes as well.

While you standing naked and don’t know what to do, Jane approach you from behind, while standing behind you, she reach both her hands onto your now bare chest.

“Do you like her lovely tits, guys! Do you want to touch and squeezing them as hard as you can?” Jane speaks in the microphone as she lift your creamy white breast up and down making them bounce, squeezing and kneading making them change shape.

The crowd goes wild, as Jane pinch and pull on your cherry pink nipple and making you scream in pleasure. While still paying with your breast and tits, Jane walk you closer and closer to the front edge of the stage.

“Now sit down and spread your legs, so everyone can see your beautiful little pussy.” Jane whisper in your ear as she force your body to sit down on the floor.

“Good, now spread your legs, and play with your little slit with yours hands. Don’t be shy, I know you would love it.” Jane speak as she warp her arm tighter on your chest, now you can feel her hard perky nipple poking around your soft body.

Still waiting for you to spread your legs and pleasure yourself, Janes red lips press tightly against your lovely red lips, while kissing you, she thrust her snake like tongue deeper inside your mouth.

The crowd cheer more as they see Jane kiss you passionately.
Old 12-15-2008, 06:15 PM   #208
Taking it

Jane removes her clothes and i feel her warm body behind me-she wraps her arms around me-her hands rest onto my breasts-i gasp in pleasure.

'These are firm pert tits fella's' Jane speaks into a microphone she now is wearing as a head piece-'Shall i squeeze them?-do you guys wanna squeeze them?' she roars.

The men cheer wildly as Jane fondles my breasts-she squeezes-caresses-pulls at them-slides her hands underneath flipping her hands so my breasts bounce up and down. She pulls hard onto my nipples making them erect.

She pushes me to the front of the stage 'Sit down honey and spread your legs for me like a good girl-touch yourself sweetie-you want to don'tcha?' she whispers into my ear.

As i sit down and open my legs-a crowd of guys surge forward eager to see-Jane's hand clasps onto my breast once more 'Wider honey-spread wider' she purrs-before turning my head and letting her mouth fall onto mine for a soft kiss.

I spread my legs as far apart as i can-as Jane's tongue reaches mine-my hand moves over my slit-i slide my fingers inside myself-pushing in as deep as i can-i continue for a while before sliding my soaked fingers up to my clit.

Jane kisses me harder-her mouth taking over mine-my fingers slam onto my own clit and i take myself with abandon-i can hear the guys cheering-my clit is so swollen-i'm so wet-i rub harder and harder-my fingers pressing down and circling around my swollen bud.

Jane's hand squeezes my breast and she takes my free hand to my other breast-i play with my nipple-circling my fingertips around it before gently pulling it-then i cup my breast in my hand and squeeze hard.

My fingers rub harder onto my clit-i can feel my pussy juice flowing from me-i'm lost in a strange unreal world.

Last edited by Taking it; 12-15-2008 at 06:19 PM.
Old 12-15-2008, 09:35 PM   #209
darksinner

When you spread your long sexy leg wide open, all the men in the front row table including Mike stand up and come closer to stage to stare at your bare shaved pussy. As you continue to finger your little hole with your hands and fondle your breast with the other hand. Jane place one of her hand onto your now soaking wet slit, she keep the same paste as your hand fingering your little hole from the opposite side, which add more pleasure to your swollen wet slit. Janes other hand focus on your breast, she keep kneading and squeezing your soft breast as your hand did to your other breast, now all your bodys most sensitive parts are covered by four rubbing hands, two on your breasts and two your little pink shaved pussy.

As you continue to pleasure yourself, more juice flow out of your little pink hole, the little droplet of juice sparkle under the strong spot light on top the stage, which create a more erotic scene for the crowd as they flow down your pink slit like a shining pearl.

Jane keep kissing you as both of you busy fondling your breast and slit, you no longer feel it provoking from being touch and kiss by another female, all you want to do now is feel the sensation Janes tongue have put up in your body. With this thought, you respond to her kiss and touching passionately, both of your tongue swirl and twist together as you continue to touch and to be touch.

The constant touching and kissing by Jane has create another wave of relieving pleasure in your body, once again you feel you are close to cum. However Jane has also feel your urge.

“Look at our sensitive horny slut, she is close to cum already, but we wont let her cum so easy, wont we?” Jane quickly grabs your rubbing hand on your wet slit, and pull it away to prevent you to climax.

“Do you guys want me to suck this sluts tit? I will suck them for you!” While holding your hand still, Jane lean down her head to kiss on your soft white breast, her tongue move with a circular motion around your breast, and final make it way to your now harden pink nipples. Once she got hold of your little pink nub, she bite on your little nipple, and pulling it up and down with the hold of her teeth.

The searing pain didn’t reduce the fire of lust inside your body, like a rock thrown into a pond, it create a wave of mixed pain and pleasure, making you moan loudly in front the crowd.

“Listen to her moan, see like our little slut like it rough!” Jane laughs as she switch to your other breast and do the same thing.

After she finish with both of your soft breast, she walk in front of you while still holding your hand. When she is now face your body, she push you down to the floor of the stage and press her body onto yours. While her breast and harden nipple press onto your breast and nipple, she lean down and kiss your sexy lips again.

When you continue kissing each other, Jane keep moving her breast up and down against yours, all the men cheer more as they see the four mounds of white flesh melt together and bounce up and down.

When Jane final let go of your mouth, she turn her body around, now her head is facing your soaking wet slit, and your head is face her slit.

“Im going to eat her pussy and ride my pussy on her face, this will teach our little slut how to pleasure another woman!” After Jane finish her sentence she bury her mouth deep onto your pink little hole, licking and sucking hard on it as she press her slit onto your face, forcing you pleasure her with your tongue.

Last edited by darksinner; 12-15-2008 at 09:42 PM.
Old 12-16-2008, 02:50 PM   #210
Taking it

My body feels like it's been taken over-as i sit with my legs spread i'm aware of many men rushing to look at my pussy-including i think Mike Jackson-but the faces are almost blurring into one-i feel so strange.

Jane slides her finger onto my pussy and up to my clit-her fingers as well as mine are pleasuring me-i close my eyes-taken over by the pleasure-she teases me-rubs me-fingers me-i begin moving against her fingers-lost in the erotic feeling.

Her hand moves to my other breast-as i cup and squeeze my left breast she does the same to my right one-i rub my clit so hard and she lets her fingers do the same-occasionally sliding her finger to my slit and toying with my swollen lips.

Jane kisses me passionately as my own and her fingers work my body to a fever pitch-juice seeps from my wet hole-i can't control myself-i'm aching to be touched-desperate for her to continue this pleasure.

'MMMMMMMMMM OHHHHHHHHH' i moan in ecstasy-i can hear the men whistling and shouting as i near orgasm-then Jane pulls away from me-i sit dazed and confused-reaching for her hand and try to guide her back to my pussy.

She speaks but i don't know what she says now-the words are jumbled-running into one another-she then leans over and circles her tongue around my erect nipples-then she sucks them before biting one hard.

I feel pain-but i don't care-it doesn't hurt in a nasty way-it's a pleasureable pain-i want more-i'm incredibly horny.

She lies me down and lays on top of me-her tongue probes my lips and slides into my mouth-i accept it gladly-she moves on top of me-her breasts rubbing against mine-her smooth pussy grinding against my soaked slit-i moan so loud-the guys i think cheer-and then Jane moves again-she turns round and lowers her pussy onto my face-and her tongue slips onto my sex.

I take her instantly into my mouth-my tongue searching up and down her pussy-seeking her clit-she does the same-prying open my lips to slide her tongue in and out of me-tracing her tongue up and down my lips-onto my clit-she licks and sucks me.

I feel her respond to my mouth and tongue-she dampens in my mouth-her swelling clit is circled and sucked by my mouth and tongue-i want her to cum on my face-i want to cum on hers-i thrust my hips up to make her take more of me-and she pushes down onto my face-riding my face hard-i thrust wildly my moans of pleasure muffled by my mouth on her pussy-i can feel my juice flowing heavily onto her tongue-she begins to cum in my mouth.

I don't want it to end.
Old 12-16-2008, 03:21 PM   #211
darksinner

I watch in my seat as you and Jane keep suck and lick each other pussies like there is no tomorrow, seeing both of you and Jane moan loud and writhing around the stage with your naked body, my cock begin to harden like all the men that watching your sexy action.

I can see you really enjoy Janes skillful tongue on your body due the effect of the drug, you even thrust your hips so hard up that it lift Janes sucking face. On the other side, your face bury so deep inside Janes slit like a hungry honeybee starving to get nectar from deep inside a long flower. As both of your moaning and sucking and licking sound around the room become more intense, I know both of you are about to unleash your climax.

Not for long both of you scream loud in pleasure and the two stack up sexy bodies shake violently on top of each other. As Jane unload all her cum inside your open mouth, she quickly remove her face away from your soaking wet pink hole before your huge load of hot juice can explode outside of your body. Since she have prevent you from cumming twice, your little slit squirt a huge jet of clear warm juice and spill all around the space in front of your wild spread long legs.

Seeing you squirt so hard, all the men cheer even louder, as some of the man in the front table open their mouth to try to catch your juice, some stroking man even shoot their cum onto the floor as they keep staring in your shaking body.

The squirting have bring a temporary relief from the lust within your body, however to completely remove the drug from your body, you need to cum a couple times more. Jane quickly recover from her climax, she get off your body, sit next to you and watch you still recovering from the squirt.

When the wave of pleasure pass your body, once again you feel horny and hot. You cant help yourself but to touch your tit and slit once again. Seeing your move, Jane quickly grab onto your hands, and pulling your body up and make you sitting up again with your legs still spread apart.

While struggle to set your hand free from Jane in order to pleasure yourself again, I take off all my clothes and walk up to the stage.

“Look like our little slut didn’t have enough fun just yet, her master will now come here and show us how his little whore please him.” As Jane see me walking up the stage, she speak in the microphone.

“Fucking her!”

“Rip her pussy apart!”

The crowd goes wild hearing they will see a real sex show.

“Now sweetie, you want someone to please your body, don’t you? Now say I love you to max, and ask him to fuck you, please him, then you will have all the pleasure you need.” While still holding your hands Jane whisper in your ear, then kiss your cum cover cheeks.

Last edited by darksinner; 12-16-2008 at 03:25 PM.
Old 12-16-2008, 03:59 PM   #212
Taking it

Jane and i are lost in our pleasure-she cums forcefully-her juice flowing into my mouth-coating my tongue and sliding with ease into and down my throat-my face is wet from her orgasm-as her tongue slips expertly once more onto my clit i can't contain my climax-i moan in ecstasy-but Jane pulls away-and the force of my climax hits the floor-i squirt-so hard-so long-it showers the watching men gathered at the front of the stage-someone cums-their cum unleashed into a pool on the stage by me.

As i calm myself i feel a huge sexual urge rip through me-i want more-i need to experience this again and again-i'm hot-dizzy-i can't focus and i don't know anything other than i need to be satisfied.

Jane pulls me up and opens my legs-they slide apart with ease-i struggle to break free from her grasp-i want to touch my clit-i don't just want too-i need too.

I see a shape-i'm not sure who it is-my vision is blurred-Jane says his name is Max-and he is going to fuck me-i can see excited faces-leering faces-a man strips off and stands next to me-his thick hard cock pointing at me-'Fuck' i think 'I want that cock in me-and i want it now'

Jane talks slowly-i can hear what she is saying-i don't care everyone is going to watch me-i've lost control-and i can't understand why-i grab the microphone off the floor..

'I love you Max' i yell slurring my words 'Fuck me-fuck me so goddamn hard with your cock-i need it hard'-i slump back onto the floor-lying on my back- spread wide-offering my pussy.
Old 12-16-2008, 04:16 PM   #213
darksinner

When I finally walk up to your naked body, I hear your speak in microphone loud that you love me and wanted to be fuck by. Even though I know the drug make you say it but its enough, what you don’t know the whole stage is record by a camera in the ceiling of the building, what you say and do now will become a new collection for me.

“Listen to our little slut, she want her master to fuck her in front of all of you! What a horny little whore we got here!” Jane speak loud in the microphone as she still holding your hand.

The crowd goes crazy hearing you scream for me to fuck you.

“You want his hard cock inside your little hole, don’t you? First you have to please him.” As I laugh loud and walk close to your now lying body, Jane lean down and whisper in your ear again.

I walk up above your breast and then place my hard burning cock on your cleavage, I can see you enjoy the warm temperature and hardness of cock when it touch your flesh, you moan loud and stare at my cock with your lusty eyes.

Jane quickly place both of your hands onto each of your breast, while holding them she use your hand to press your breast tightly together and your soft breast flesh is warping around my cock like the buns of a hotdog.

“Now say you body belong to Master Max, and ask him to fuck your tits. Don’t forget to open your mouth when his cock is thrust up ward to your head, so he can also fuck your mouth in the same time.” Jane whispers more in your eyes, as she use your hand to press on your breast making it move around my burning meat spear.
Old 12-16-2008, 04:23 PM   #214
Taking it

I can hear the crowd of men screaming 'Fuck her' 'Ram her pussy til she bleeds' I wanna fuck her hole' the words seem extra loud and slightly distorted.

Jane pushes my breasts together-and i place my hands there allowing her to move-you kneel over me-positioning your cock at the bottom of my breasts-you feel so hard-so warm-god i want you-Jane tells me to lift my head and open my mouth-she grabs some pillows to tilt my head-she urges me to speak into the microphone.

'I belong to you Max' i slur 'Fuck my tits-fuck my mouth-just fuck me-fuck me hard' as i manipulate my breasts around your cock engulfing you in my cleavage-you begin to slide your hard cock between my breasts-'Yes oh yes' i moan 'Harder Max harder-take me' i yell-my eyes glazing over-a hot flush searing through my body.
Old 12-16-2008, 04:36 PM   #215
darksinner

As I slide my cock up and down between your soft mounds of flesh, I hear you moan and encourage me to fuck you harder. What you said have make my cock even harder and more precum to flow out of the tip of my meat spear.

“Look at our little slut, she like to please her man with her tits!” When I continue to feel your tender breast warp around my hard cock, Jane see that you are enjoying the touch by my hard cock and holding your breast tight together to squeeze my cock, she let go of your hands.

With her free, she quickly lean down and lick on the long shaft of my cock as I slide up and down your breast, sometime she even bite on your now pressed together nipples and making you screaming even louder. Her hands reach down on your open slit, rubbing it and making it wet all over again.

Seeing you sexy red lip open up as you moan in pleasure I thrust my cock all the way up to your open mouth, while feeling your warm soft flesh warp around me, I ram the tip of my hard cock inside your mouth.

“Suck it and lick it hard, slut! You will enjoy!” Jane speak in the microphone and the crowd go wild again.

Last edited by darksinner; 12-16-2008 at 04:40 PM.
Old 12-16-2008, 04:44 PM   #216
Taking it

I can feel your precum dripping onto me as your cock thrusts between my breasts-Jane leans down licking and sucking you-i feel jealous-how dare she take my enjoyment?-i try to push her off but my arms feel like dead weights-and i can't lift them-she swirls her tongue over my nipple-sucks then clenches her teeth and bites me hard-i let out a moan of pleasure-which is increased as her hand moves between my spread legs-she slides her finger inside my lips to finger me hard and rough-then moves to my clit-squeezing and pulling my sex between her fingers-i moan louder.

You thrust your hips forward-your cock reaches my mouth-i try to lift my head and take you but can't-so you move slightly forward and slide your cock into my willing parted mouth.

My tongue swirls around your shaft and then glides up and down you-i continue squeezing my breasts together as Jane applies a hard constant pressure with her fingers to my clit.

Last edited by Taking it; 12-16-2008 at 04:47 PM.
Old 12-16-2008, 04:57 PM   #217
darksinner

After a couple minutes of tit fucking on your soft breast, I feel the urge to let you ride my cock while you are still under the drug. Since last time you didn’t put much effort into to riding me in your house, but this time it will be a lot different with feverish lust inside your body.

“Tell her to ride me hard, Jane.” When I finish my last hard slide onto your now precumed breast, I stand up and lie down next to you.

As you see my cock stop sliding and ramming your mouth, you feel confuse and loss, you want to get more feel on my burning hard cock.

“Please….more!” When you see I lie down beside you, you look at my face and ask like a little girl begging for candy.

When you are try to ask more, you feel a hard slap on your ass, Jane is pulling your body up after she slap you on the ass. After you are fully standing up, Jane pushes you to stand above my throbbing cock.

“Now sit down on his cock, and say thanks for him fucking your tit, tell him you will ride him like a good little cow girl.” Jane whisper in your ear, as she pushes you to sit down on my cock.

“Now, our little slut will show you her riding skill!” Jane push harder as she speak in the microphone.

Last edited by darksinner; 12-16-2008 at 05:01 PM.
Old 12-16-2008, 05:07 PM   #218
Taking it

You pull away from me and i try to get you back-i want it to continue-you lie down next to me on your back-i try to move but as i struggle with the heavy feeling engulfing my body it is left to Jane to haul me up to my feet.

The crowd go wild as i stand naked before them-she positions me over you-'Please Max' i beg 'Fuck me'.

'Ride him slut' Jane hollers 'Ride his cock and thank him for tit fucking you'

'Thankyou Max for tit fucking me' i repeat like a parrot-Jane pushes me down and your cock spears my pussy.

With your cock inside me i feel like a woman possessed-i reach forward-digging my nails into your chest i move up and down your hard cock-slowly at first-but it feels so good-i want it harder and faster-i thrust up and down on you-pumping myself up and down you hard-my nails tearing at your chest as i ride you -my pussy sliding up and down your cock at a momentous pace-you thrust your hips sending your cock deep inside me-i move even faster-wildly riding you with abandon.
Old 12-16-2008, 05:26 PM   #219
darksinner

When your little wet hole was push down onto my meat spear, I feel your warm slit is wrapping tight and sucking hard on my pulsing cock. As you ride me slowly at the begin, Jane walk behind you and press her hand onto your breasts, kneading and squeezing as you ride me faster and faster.

Unlike last time, you pumping yourself up and down on my pulsing cock like a crazy cowgirl, something you will lift your slit all the way to the tips of my hard cock almost leaving it, then you sit right down with the whole weight of your body. The thrusting force was so hard that when your soft ass hit my thigh, it make a huge slap sound. Each time the crowd hear the slap sound, they will cheer even more.

“Isnt our little slut a good riding whore, look at how wild she goes!” Jane speak in the microphone as she move one of her hand down to your clit and rubbing, while she spit on her hand making it wet. With her wet hand, she reach down on your ass, and start to probe your little anus with her long nailed finger.

The sudden intrusion of her finger on your little anus, make your whole body pop up then sit back down hard on my cock. Seeing your breast bounce up and down as you continues to ride me, I grasp my hands on them, squeezing hard and pinch on your little sensitive nipple as you scream in pleasure.

As you ride me harder and deeper, I start to thrust my hip making my huge cock bury deeper into your wet sex. Due to the pleasure of my cock and Janes hand on your clit and anus, you feel another wave of pleasure begin to form inside your body.

I can feel your little hole warp even tighter onto my cock, and more juice begin to flow out of your slit onto my thigh. Janes has also noticed the change as she feel her fingers are clench tightly inside your anus, and your little clit tremble under her teasing.

As you ride harder and harder trying to catch your climax, Jane walk up to your face, and place the microphone near your lips.

“You want to cum, don’t you sweetie? Before you cum, tell Max you love him, and you are going to cum for him.” Jane whisper on your ear as she slap your busy riding ass.

Last edited by darksinner; 12-16-2008 at 05:29 PM.
Old 12-16-2008, 05:40 PM   #220
Taking it

As i move up and down you allowing you to penetrate me hard and deep-i snake my hips around slowly-your cock swirls inside me-hitting against my pussy walls-ohhhhh it feels SO good.

Jane reaches behind me to squeeze hard on my breasts which are bouncing wildly as i move on you-then she slides her hand down and rubs onto my clit-i get more wet-this is driving me crazy-i'm like a pressure cooker-i want to explode-the sexual tension building inside of me is desperate to be released.

As she makes her fingers wet she slides her hand round-as i'm leaning over you she pushes her finger into my anus-i feel a slight tear-she has long false nails-but as she works her finger up into me the pain subsides-and the short moment i froze is released-i slam my pussy down onto your cock and ride you harder.

Jane fingers my anus-she pushes me further forward to allow you to touch my breasts which you do-squeezing-manipulating-toying-teasing-i want to cum as i'm pleasured beyond belief.

Jane thrusts the microphone into my face and tells me what to say-again i repeat it like a parrot 'I love you Max-i'm going to cum for you' i pant gasping between my moans of pleasure.

Jane slaps my ass 'Do it honey' she orders.

Like a soldier hearing an order i do-with one last push onto your cock i have multiple orgasms-I buck wildly on your cock thrashing around-Jane fingers my ass more before pulling out and yelling to the crowd 'Who wants to come up here and lick this whore's pussy clean?-any offers to tongue this wet dripping cunt?'

A huge roar goes up from the crowd-i can't stop my body from spasming-which makes me still jerk up and down your cock-my juices soaking both of us