Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-12-2008, 04:02 PM   #41
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

And hope its not raining, he's gonna get drown in his own clothes!

Just joking girl, an excellent choice!
Old 04-16-2008, 02:01 AM   #42
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I definitely have a preference to how I want my rapist to dress - pretty much any uniform is damn sexy to me (military fatigues, work attire, cop uniform, etc).
lildefect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 08:08 AM   #43
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)

It depends on the scene for me. It may be blue mechanics overalls, it may be a Hugo Boss suit. I've donned different gas masks, a welding helmet, anything to conceal identity if that's part of the game. The overalls are pretty versatile and have pockets etc for managing your "tools" (gags, cuffs, etc). There are also a variety of jobs that require them, much like a suit. I'm as white-collar as they come but some blue-collar down and dirty can be a blast. I also may style my hair differently, wear a cologne I haven't worn in ages, essentially trying to further hinder my partners ability to associate those things with me. If she's dressing up for me, I'm sure going to return the effort
Pleasure Junkie
ControlPhreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:03 PM   #44
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 02:24 PM   #45
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

he'd be easy to pick out of a line up.
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 02:26 PM   #46
Sephy

Sephy Level 2 (200+)Sephy Level 2 (200+)Sephy Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via MSN to Sephy Send a message via Yahoo to Sephy

Only if he doesn't change his appearance. Wash off the makeup, cut off the hair, and change clothes. Who be able to identify him then?
Old 04-16-2008, 02:28 PM   #47
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)

The people in the DNA lab?
Old 04-16-2008, 02:30 PM   #48
Sephy

Sephy Level 2 (200+)Sephy Level 2 (200+)Sephy Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via MSN to Sephy Send a message via Yahoo to Sephy

Well sure, but I replied to your comment about him in a line up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceideas View Post
he'd be easy to pick out of a line up.
Old 04-16-2008, 02:32 PM   #49
Niceideas
Banned

I know, I kid I kid.
Old 04-16-2008, 04:33 PM   #50
WillNeverLearn

WillNeverLearn has initial reputation

Clean cut, in control of not only his appearance, but his actions. Nothing's more scarey than a man who is determined to get what he wants and knows you'll never get away with prosecuting him.
Old 04-17-2008, 04:04 AM   #51
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillNeverLearn View Post
Clean cut, in control of not only his appearance, but his actions. Nothing's more scarey than a man who is determined to get what he wants and knows you'll never get away with prosecuting him.
Welcome.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 10:18 AM   #52
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
It's probably just my age speaking here, but getting dolled up and essentially cross-dressing hadn't crossed my mind as a rape look. While I'm sure many women may find that mid-eighties gender bending look quite attractive, it's undeniably feminine. Powder, lipstick, a little something to bring out the cheek bones, crimping iron, hairspray. hi-lites. That doesn't sound like a man getting ready to go out bent with testosterone driven heterosexual lust. If you do like it I recommend similar period Boy-George or Poison (or anyone else doing power ballads at the time). For those who aren't sure why I find it hard to picture that guy from DoA raping anyone, here's a little help http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=cHm-k5rRcww. It may be the Debbie Gibson/Tiffany hair-do...

In general though aren't gothy/emo types too... I don't know... not driven by physical needs? Don't they like to pretend to read the same "deep" book or two for a couple of years? I think the group of goth kids that hang out at the local coffee shop have all been reading Kafka's Metamorphosis for a good year now (the story is like 80 pages as I remember). It's better to look sad or upset than enjoy all the wonder that abounds on this planet. Maybe that's just my limited patience with goth/emo types showing through :P

You spin me right round, baby
right round like a record, baby
right round, right round

No offense to all goth/emo types who read this post, but then again if you're really goth/emo you won't care what I said anyway - you're far more mature than that (maybe not the emos) In all seriousness though I dated a somewhat goth girl in high-school and I poke fun light-heartedly I wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, I certainly don't need a repeat of last year...
Pleasure Junkie
Old 04-17-2008, 11:12 AM   #53
.Christine.

.Christine. has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to .Christine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ControlPhreak View Post

In general though aren't gothy/emo types too... I don't know... not driven by physical needs? Don't they like to pretend to read the same "deep" book or two for a couple of years? I think the group of goth kids that hang out at the local coffee shop have all been reading Kafka's Metamorphosis for a good year now (the story is like 80 pages as I remember). It's better to look sad or upset than enjoy all the wonder that abounds on this planet. Maybe that's just my limited patience with goth/emo types showing through :P
It's really a shame that Goth became so commercialized and that people are getting a vast misconception of what it truly means to be goth. I consider myself Goth and I don't wear the black lipstick, thick eyeliner, and cut myself while screaming "Nobody likes me, everybody hates me!" (Vast generalization please disregrad) . I read deep books, but I can only read a book once every 4-5 years, and that's if it's REALLY good. I don't consider the kids that write in that infamous leather bound, black journal with the parchment style paper, that walk around casting looks of inferiority to people who they consider to be conformists, goth. I call it New Age Stupidity, but that's just my opinion please don't impale me with e-tridents. Goth was designed to appreciate beauty in all things, including but not limited to the darker sides of life, kids nowadays seem to stay on one side of the fence.
.Christine. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 01:17 PM   #54
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Christine. View Post
It's really a shame that Goth became so commercialized and that people are getting a vast misconception of what it truly means to be goth. I consider myself Goth and I don't wear the black lipstick, thick eyeliner, and cut myself while screaming "Nobody likes me, everybody hates me!" (Vast generalization please disregrad) . I read deep books, but I can only read a book once every 4-5 years, and that's if it's REALLY good. I don't consider the kids that write in that infamous leather bound, black journal with the parchment style paper, that walk around casting looks of inferiority to people who they consider to be conformists, goth. I call it New Age Stupidity, but that's just my opinion please don't impale me with e-tridents. Goth was designed to appreciate beauty in all things, including but not limited to the darker sides of life, kids nowadays seem to stay on one side of the fence.
I thought they were 3rd Century East Germans actually (j/k). I know what you mean though, sadly all I ever run into are of the stereotype you mention. I read "deep" books all the time, I just don't go around thinking I'm pretty cool for walking around with it. I engaged one of them not very long ago about the Kafka book (a personal fav as I really relate to Gregor these days) and none had read seemingly more than the back cover.

I must shamefully admit this was followed by me somewhat loudly saying "But you guys have all been reading that book forever and you don't know the story?" and the staff and some other regular patrons quite openly and almost cruelly mocked them. While I thought it was funny, I hadn't meant to give them more "We're to good for the rest of society, they just don't get us" ammunition, and refrained from joining in.

I would even go so far as to say I find goth girls, of the type you describe in positive terms, downright hot. The particular attitude of that type of goth girl is what attracted me to my high-school gf. It's the rest of it (cutting, superiority etc) that is so lame that it defies belief that they take themselves seriously.
Pleasure Junkie
Old 06-16-2009, 05:00 PM   #55
davesboy

davesboy has initial reputation

i'd wear sweats so deasy to pull down fuck her pull up leave.
davesboy is offline   Reply With Quote