Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-27-2006, 04:59 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Rape me

You probably all remember the Nirvana song 'Rape Me' on the 'Smell Like Teen Spirit' record. But do you remember the lyrics ? Was Curt Cobain a rape fantaisizer ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 06:26 AM   #2
sofia

sofia Level 3 (300+)sofia Level 3 (300+)sofia Level 3 (300+)sofia Level 3 (300+)

Nirvana
» Rape Me

Rape me, my friend
Rape me, Rape me again

I'm not the only one (4x's)

Hate me
Do it and do it again
Waste me
Rape me my friend

My favorite inside source
I'll kiss your open sores
Appreciate your concern
You'll always stink and burn

Rape me
Rape me my friend
Rape me
Rape me again

Rape me! (9x's)
sofia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 08:45 AM   #3
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
You probably all remember the Nirvana song 'Rape Me' on the 'Smell Like Teen Spirit' record. But do you remember the lyrics ? Was Curt Cobain a rape fantaisizer ?
Interesting question. But I think you pointed to the wrong song. Listen to "Polly" sometime. Supposedly (and I can't tell if this is true), this is based on a true story of a young girl from the Seattle area who was kidnapped, raped and tortured by a captor, but eventually escaped from his car when he stopped for gas. Curt was so moved by the story, he wrote Polly. The strange thing, is that it is written from the perspective of the rapist. Dark, disturbing, and does make you question what really motivated Curt.

On the other hand, another story that IS true is that after the song was released, two "fans" raped a teenager, singing the song as they went at her. Curt was so disgusted by the incident, he referred to them in the liner notes of "Incesticide" as "two wastes of sperm and egg".

Cobain proclaimed himself a feminist on many occasions. It could be that he wrote these songs from a feminine perspective. Or it could be that he did have this aggressive side to his personality that he reconciled by claiming he was a feminist. What he really felt remains forever a mystery, just like many other aspects of his life.
Old 05-27-2006, 05:12 PM   #4
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rheostatic
Interesting question. But I think you pointed to the wrong song. Listen to "Polly" sometime. Supposedly (and I can't tell if this is true), this is based on a true story of a young girl from the Seattle area who was kidnapped, raped and tortured by a captor, but eventually escaped from his car when he stopped for gas. Curt was so moved by the story, he wrote Polly. The strange thing, is that it is written from the perspective of the rapist. Dark, disturbing, and does make you question what really motivated Curt.

On the other hand, another story that IS true is that after the song was released, two "fans" raped a teenager, singing the song as they went at her. Curt was so disgusted by the incident, he referred to them in the liner notes of "Incesticide" as "two wastes of sperm and egg".

Cobain proclaimed himself a feminist on many occasions. It could be that he wrote these songs from a feminine perspective. Or it could be that he did have this aggressive side to his personality that he reconciled by claiming he was a feminist. What he really felt remains forever a mystery, just like many other aspects of his life.
curt was a god! nothing else to say but had to share. shane about that woman he was with tho. never did like her.
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 01:10 AM   #5
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofia
Nirvana
» Rape Me

Rape me, my friend
Rape me, Rape me again

Hate me
Do it and do it again
Waste me
Rape me my friend

My favorite inside source
I'll kiss your open sores
Appreciate your concern
You'll always stink and burn

Rape me
Rape me my friend
Rape me
Rape me again

Rape me! (9x's)
Greaaaat ! thank you very much for this Sofia !
Old 05-28-2006, 01:25 AM   #6
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rheostatic

That's very interesting. It brings up the old problem of rock'n'roll influence. Teenagers having personality disorder, trying to clarify their minds by imitating the act or the lyrics of the famous so that they feel like they are somebody. It reminds me the Ozzy Osbourne case when he was sued because a teenager killed himself listening to Ozzy's song 'Suicide SOlution'. I remember on the 'Don't blame me' Ozzy video, his lawyer said 'if Ozzy was to lose that kind of case, it would be the end of what we understand to be freedom of speech. I think we are all more or less influenced by the stars....what is the limit we should not cross I don't know....she could say as long as we respect other people lifes it's ok, but I remember when I had long hair, some people seemed disturbed just by the sight of me, so I suppose in a way I did harm to them....it's a never ending story...
Old 05-28-2006, 01:27 AM   #7
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent
curt was a god! nothing else to say but had to share. shane about that woman he was with tho. never did like her.
Smell like teen spirit was great music but honestly, did you really enjoy 'In Utero' ?