Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: how many women have fantasies of being raped by a total stranger?
five 1 4.00%
one in ten 3 12.00%
all 7 28.00%
most 8 32.00%
fifteen 0 0%
twenty 0 0%
one 0 0%
zero 0 0%
only crazy women 2 8.00%
dunno dont care 5 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-23-2007, 03:18 AM   #1
Demon King

Demon King is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Demon King
Cool challenge to women 18-20

I am lookin for a female ages 18-20 that wants to roleplay for real. Completeley voluntareer and consentual. plz include age and any questions. Prefably local. there have been quite a few reviews and no on has posted that wrries me if you aint here to fulfill a fantasy then why are you here?

Last edited by Demon King; 10-24-2007 at 02:32 AM. Reason: to open it to more
Demon King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 02:38 AM   #2
Demon King

cowards noone wants to post cause they r scared. women scare easily.
Old 10-26-2007, 04:02 AM   #3
Undecided

Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You are a new member (yes, I'm new too but that doesn't invalidate my post) and so are a complete stranger to the women on these boards.
They might not want to sign up to be raped by someone they know absolutely nothing about... who knows what you might do (not saying your a murderer or anything, but...)
Undecided is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 06:20 AM   #4
clan_hunter

You will find that most women like to talk about it but want to keep it a fantasy only and not actually play out there fantasy's on this board in real senario.
Old 10-27-2007, 01:34 AM   #5
Demon King

ok to both the post first of all what fun is it to have a fantasy and not actually play it out? Second Undecide, i see your point, but here is the fine line. i am not askin anyone to sign up for any thing. I just want to know who would like to play it out. If a women should post that yes they would like to act it out then it turns into a private message conversation where we get to know each other decidee if that it is something we noth agree on, and then set it all up so that when it does happen they know about it, they know who it is and all the safteys have been put in place. I am apart of something that strongly believes in saftey of others i dont want to mention what cause bein here would disgrace that organization but everyone knows it. so that is what i intend and yes it is a challenge to women to get over there fear. besides i am not gonna ask anything location wise except state until it all set up. everything will be planned uot except the exact date and time.
Old 10-28-2007, 07:15 PM   #6
Demon King

and still no one replys i am at a loss. am i that intimadating? trust me i aint. this is a role playing bored and i wanna know who has that type of fantasy and would actually act act on it if given the chance. geez
Old 10-28-2007, 11:39 PM   #7
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon King View Post
and still no one replys i am at a loss. am i that intimadating? trust me i aint. this is a role playing bored and i wanna know who has that type of fantasy and would actually act act on it if given the chance. geez
It could just be that no-one here happens to meet the criteria you specified.

For example, i would probably meet face-to-face with the right person.
However,

1.) You said you're looking for women aged 18-20. i'm 22...too old for you, lol.

2.) i live in Australia, and, as much as i like these kind of fantasies, i am far too lazy/poor to travel all the way across the world in order to fulfill them.

3.) The good thing about this board is that little reputation thingy in everyone's profile.
People react positively or negatively to the way you interact with others on the board...so if you make a good impression online, people will be more likely to trust that you're a decent person in real life, too.
i'm not saying you're not a decent person...but post a little more! Let us get to know you!
And i'm sure that before you know it, you'll have plenty of women showing an interest.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 12:33 AM   #8
Demon King

Default well what do you all wanna know

see i am no good at talkin bout myself if women are intersted in waht i have said then they have to inquire otherwise i dont know what to tell people. honestly i am the tpe i dont worry bout myself i could care less about me i want to care about everyone else and make sure everyone else is happy around me. so i don tknow that much about me so people ahve to ask me specific questions so that i can answer them.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:56 PM   #9
Noname

Noname has initial reputation

Well, you are making such a stellar first impression calling the women here cowards.
Noname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 01:04 AM   #10
Demon King

hey i had to get peoles attention some how no one was replyin at all now you reply see. it a catch phrase f you will. i may not get the reulsts at first but after time i hopw it will work. sorry for any offense it may cause but i do speak my mind.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:45 AM   #11
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

Wow, yes, I have done real life RP, but if you are looking for a RP partner you are going about it the wrong way.

And just 19-20 year olds? Specifying such a narrow age group makes you look bad, besides excluding a great many women that might be interested.
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 06:22 AM   #12
Undecided

Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Undecided has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes, you are getting attention, but it's all negative attention.
Also, I agree strongly with Emily.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:12 PM   #13
Noname

Noname has initial reputation

There -are- 18-20 year olds here, from Minnesota, Iowa, and the Dakotas, some of them quite attractive. Like I said, you're making a stellar first impression.
Noname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 02:52 PM   #14
Undecided

Nobody said there wasn't 18-20 year olds.
Emily just said that by specifically saying 18-20 you make yourself look bad. It's not like a woman suddenly loses her looks at 21.
Old 11-01-2007, 11:35 AM   #15
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

post a picture of yourself first if youve got the guts and i bet youll get more responses - and a pic of your face too or your a "coward" haha
Old 11-02-2007, 02:20 AM   #16
Demon King

ok sorry i realy am as for posting a pic i would love to jsut havent got around to it yet. second of all the reason i picked that age group is cause i am only 21 and i didnt want women my moms age to want to do this taht is only 36. so i kinda wanted women more my age i mean over 20 isnt bad your right. but the oldest i would go is 24. after that i am not usually attracted in a sexual way to them. so please this is my first time on something like this i really dont know what i am doin.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:46 AM   #17
penny23

penny23 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to penny23

Being raped is a real fantasy for me it has not happened to me but if possible would love to be raped, or by two or three men
penny23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 01:40 AM   #18
Demon King

well then I finally get to find out that i am not the only one that has a fantasy that i want to act out. thank you penny23. really thank you.
Old 12-03-2007, 01:58 AM   #19
Demon King

and the board goes dead lol any way i am stil here and still looking so yeah any way hope to hear from yall soon.
Old 12-03-2007, 04:36 AM   #20
Sonia

Sonia has initial reputation

Sorry but I am outside your age requirement.
Sonia is offline   Reply With Quote