Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-06-2007, 10:22 AM   #81
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Please, Please remove the dildo, my vagina is so sore now" my screams fading to a whimper now.

I can feel a peice of rope dangling down from somewhere on my bound arms, not knowing what part its from or if it is a trap that will tighten the rope even more i decide to try and feel where it goes to without moving my arms too much so attention isnt drawn to my attempts
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 10:31 AM   #82
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Holdyn Wolf has initial reputation

"Just the way it should be Toy." His dark cruel eyes roamed her body once more. The sight very a very delicious one. The curves of her nude body, the large round breasts begging to be molested.

"You will come to know pain very intimately." He said as he moved over to one of the tables in the room and pulled from it a dog like choke chain. Thick strong links made up the chain. The chain was only half complete however, only one end had the large hoop on it. Another hoop and a pair of plyers were picked up then and he moved over to his Toy.

Dropping down beside her he wrapped the chain around her throat, putting the end without the hoop through the hoop to complete the circle. He fitted it perfectly on her, giving her enough rooom to breath but not enough to slip it off her head and then but the other hoop through the appropriate link. The plyers twisted it tight into place.

She would not be able to slip it off her head, the only way to get it off of her now was cutting it off or finding tools to pry it off, and that would take a lot of effort.

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Holdyn Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 10:38 AM   #83
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

" Whats this for ", feeling the slightly heavy chain around my neck and not knowing what its going to be used for.

Now more desperate to try and get out my binds, " i need to go to the toilet " the first thought that popped into my head, now he is going to have to untie nd remove the dildo from me, even if it may just be a short break its something i need to try to giv emy body a rest
Old 01-06-2007, 10:46 AM   #84
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Toys and their games. Fine, you can use the toilet." He said as he stood up slowly, still leaving her bound on the floor. Moving behind her he lifted up a thick chain from the ground and dragged it over to her. One end was fastened into the ground by a large eye hook cemented into the floor. The other end had a large combination padlock.

Putting the numbers in, out of view of her, it opened. Leaving it connected to the end of the chain, he leaned over and took the loop from the chain around her neck and put it through the padlock as well and relocked it.

"That's your collar for your leash Toy." Still on the ground behind her he began slowly untying the rope around her waist at first, being deliberately slow.

"It will give you some semblance of freedom while keeping you safely in my grasp." The chain had enough room to reach a small open area that contained a small hard bed hanging from the wall like a jail cell, a toilet and sink that had no privacy to it at all.

Tossing the spent rope aside, he then began working on her ankles, the larg toy was still left deep inside of her. The torment would last as long as possible as far as he was concerned. She was defiant and needed to be broken.

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Old 01-06-2007, 10:53 AM   #85
my dark side
Banned

Well my plan had partly worked, i get the dildo out of me, although not yet out all that was left was for my hands to be unbound and then i could remove it if he didnt, he was moving so slow. "Please hurry, i really need to go " hoping he will spead it up a bit

I just have to find a way to make sure its not inserted back into my vagina or anywhere else for that matter once it has been removed
Old 01-06-2007, 11:01 AM   #86
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

With her legs now freed he stood up and moved back over to the table. Retrieving from the table a pair of cuffs with a foot long chain or so on them he turned to look at her once again.

He felt a growing urge inside of him to have some more fun with her. He wanted to hear her scream again now that he had her here.

With cuffs in hand he moved slowly back over to her and dropped down behind her. Slowly he began to unwind the coord around her wrists, making sure to be very drawn out about it again. As he was finishing it all up he paused and latched one of the cuffs onto her left wrist. The rope was then removed completely and he brought both hands around to the front of her body and cuffed the right wrist.

Not total freedom, her hands could only move a foot apart from each other but it would let her muscles relax some after being frozen behind her for so long. They were most likely very stiff.

"Go use the toilet Toy. And be quick about it." He said motioning over to the toilet in the corner. He stood then and moved over to the tables. He began gathering up the toys and tools and moved them over to a cabinet he could lock them up in, out of her reach.

Old 01-06-2007, 11:12 AM   #87
my dark side
Banned

For some reason he had taken the time to cuff me and to apply a collar and lead to me but his fun toy that he enjoyed using on me was not removed yet. I took this oportunity to get rid of it, while his back was turned i turned it off and slipped it out before proceeding to the toilet, i dropped it behind the bowl standing up so as to not be seen, then i went about my way of making it look like i did need to go and not just an excuse to get out on my other bindings.

After finishing up there, i came back out to see him staring at me but i hadnt noticed till that moment in time. " How long am i going to be kept like this"
Old 01-06-2007, 11:35 AM   #88
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"I told you before Toy. Until I grow bored with you." All the toys and tools had been nicely put out of reach of her, locked away. The fact the dildo was gone from inside of her, and not in sight right now amused him. The torment she had experienced because of it was enjoyable to him and he would be sure to make her endure more yet.

Stepping up to her, he took the chain that bound her wrists together and quickly lifted it up and over her head. Stretching out her arms he put the chain onto a hook that hung overhead and left her body taut.

Stepping back again his eyes roamed her body, taking in the beautiful sight of her hanging there. The danger she was to face shown in his eyes as he imagined so many horrible things being done to her.

Old 01-06-2007, 11:44 AM   #89
my dark side
Banned

"That isnt a time frame." "well do you at least have a name then". I didn't notice the hook above my head until my chain was over it, i struggle to lift it off as soon as he steps back but i cant get it over the hook at all. Im stuck here i think to myself, im on show for him to look at and to with what he wants.

How i wish i was back in my own house again wher ei know what was around me to be weary of, here he had the upper hand again. but im not going to give up my fight just yet.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:54 AM   #90
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Of course I have a name Toy." He over to one of the walls and pulled from it a spreader bar to use on her legs. Her back was to him so she wasn't able to see what he was getting. Nor was she able to see what he was doing at first when he kneeled down behind her.

One ankle was snapped into the iron cuff and locked into place before he reached out with his hand to spread her legs apart wide enough to snap the other ankle into place. She tried to struggle as he was putting the second cuff on and at first she had managed to get the leg away from him, but with quick reflexes he grabed it again and cuffed it into place. Forced onto her tip toes now or suffer through severe pain in her shoulders, she was nearly helpless.

His hand slid up her thigh, coarse fingers running along her soft flesh. He watched her ass tighten as she tried to find a comfortable way to hang there while being felt up.

"But you will call me your Savior. Punishment will be severe should you forget Toy." To show her that he had no qualm in hurting her he stood up and then swung his hand out quickly. Spanking her ass again, he left a bright red welt on her right cheak.

Old 01-06-2007, 12:05 PM   #91
my dark side
Banned

Now Fully restrained and helpless, my ass hurts from the hit i just coped. "You are not now and never will be my saviour" " my saviour would not have me bound here like some pathetic sex slave".

"you have already had your fun now let me go before things get out of hand"
Old 01-06-2007, 12:10 PM   #92
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Things are going to get very out of hand Toy." He dragged his hand along her back, his fingers sliding over the warm flesh of her back as he admired her backside.

"Why do you think so low of yourself? You are not a pathetic sex slave. You are a very valuable Toy." He slid up behind her then and wrapped his arms around her body. His hands took handfulls of flesh in their strong grip and squeezed roughly. The bulge in his jeans could be felt against her back.

"I am your Saviour. I have taken you from that wretched dull existance you called life."

Old 01-06-2007, 12:17 PM   #93
my dark side
Banned

"My life was good thank you", " and i stick by my word yo are not my saviour, yoru just s lonely sick man and i would rather die before ever calling you my saviour."

Turning my head aroung to see where his head was, good fortune for me it was within head reach, i lunged towards him and latched on to his cheek and didnt let go, i heard him scream in pain from my mighty bite i was giving him.
Old 01-06-2007, 12:21 PM   #94
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

The pain was intense, but easy to end. Reaching out with one hand he tucked a finger in her mouth and tugged at the cheek, avoiding her teeth with his finger. The pressure was enough to release her bite and he stepped back quickly.

"I can have your death easily arranged Toy." He snarled out, wiping the blood from his face. She hung still from the chains, getting out of that would take a lot of work and leave her smashing her face on the ground.

"I had hoped to keep you ungagged Toy, but you just fucked that up." He growled out as the pain still coursed through his face. Leaving her to hang there he went to the cabinets and pulled out a ball gag. The ball a bright red with a black leather strap.

Old 01-06-2007, 12:25 PM   #95
my dark side
Banned

"If you were to do that you wouldnt have your so called toy be be the master of now would you", i smirk as i am feeling pretty good with myself right now, i had finally managed to cause him pain that will last for a little while at least.

As he returned to me with the gag i kept thrashin my head about trying to avoid having that thing used on me.
Old 01-06-2007, 12:30 PM   #96
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

She faught him the entire way and the only way he got the gag in her mouth was by punching her in the side of the head. She was dazed long enough to stuff the large ball in and then strap it around the back of her head. The bruise would be there for days.

"Time to fill your cunt up again Toy. You're to fiesty empty." He moved away from her again, leaving her hanging there; helpless. Returning with two items, one a dildo with a strap that would allow him to shove it inside of her and strap it into place so it didn't come out. The other item was a string of anal beads. He heald them both up for her to see then.

Old 01-06-2007, 12:38 PM   #97
my dark side
Banned

My head still sore from the blow it just recieved, had made me hope that i had heard him incorrectly. suddenly he help up these two objects, my eyes widened as i fexed them on his toys. Although the dildo idnt look as thick it was the fact that even just the thought of it in me hurt me as i am still in pain there from how long the other one was in there for and the sheer size of it and force used to insert it.

I shake my head and try and scream fo rhim to not put them in me. The only thing that acheived was to make him more aroused himself.
Old 01-06-2007, 12:44 PM   #98
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Smirking, he wastes no time shoving the straped dildo into her already spread legs. He was rought about it, wanting her to hurt for what she did to him. He pulled it out and slammed it up into her several times before strapping it securely to her body where it would not come out until her was done with it.

"You've begun to fucking try my patience Toy. Now you will suffer." His voice rough and fierce as he moved around behind her with the set of anal beads in hand. It was a large set made out of a hard rubber. The first few balls were small but they grew large very fast.

Spreading her cheeks apart, he shoved the first bead into her ass without any lube, the sure fact she was try made the pain intense regardless of how small the bead was. She thrashed around by her chains as he shoved the second bead in, and then the third.

Old 01-06-2007, 12:55 PM   #99
my dark side
Banned

I cringe in pain as first thrusts the dildo in me hard and fast a couple of times, then as he moves to the back the pain intensifies. I let out cry after cry as he feeds them into my ass without any lube. He stops as they start to get big, i am unsure of what he is doing as i cant see him, i dont know if he had gone to get lube or is just teasing me before dishing out more pain to me.
Old 01-06-2007, 12:58 PM   #100
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"I hope that fucking hurts." He growls out and shoves another bead in without any lubrication. Her suffering right now is all he wants for her disobedience.