Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-05-2008, 07:28 PM   #1
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default magic wand

If you could wave a magic wand and make yourself free of these fantasies - would you ??

for me its a tough question because althought it is a difficult fantasy to have man its fucking rewarding when you meet the right partner !!
Old 02-05-2008, 07:29 PM   #2
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

No way!
Why should I make them go away?
They are no nuisance whatsoever, I like them!
Old 02-05-2008, 07:33 PM   #3
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

remember if you did wave the wand you would not remember what they were - you would be *NORMAL* and you wouldnt have to hide shit from partners and the like .
Old 02-05-2008, 07:37 PM   #4
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, I consider myself to be "normal" since I don't regard these fantasies as something "abnormal".
And I don't hide them from my partners - if they can't deal that's their problem, not mine.
So I don't feel the need to change in any way.
Old 02-05-2008, 07:45 PM   #5
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

the problem is not if you see them as abnormal though - its what other people think as well - i mean i am the first to point two fingers up at society !! but i actually do care what my family and some friends would think you see what i mean ?

i dont think there is anything wrong with these fantasie but sometimes it does get tiring to hide it from certain people.
Old 02-05-2008, 07:49 PM   #6
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

I can understand your incentive.
I have to keep those fantasies away fro several places in my mind as well. I do not support the hypocritial opinions of most of our societies but I have accepted the need to live with them when necessary.
But still I wouldn't want to change any part of me that makes me who I am.
Old 02-05-2008, 08:28 PM   #7
jessica

jessica has initial reputation

i would.. i wish i could make love with a guy but it makes me cry. and it hurts the guy's i've been with because they don't understand. i can only do it if it's forced. my life would be so much happier if i could change things
jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 11:22 PM   #8
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Not me. Fantasy rape made the real one not nearly so scary.

Besides - it's one hell of a lot of fun!!
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 11:25 PM   #9
zazie

zazie has initial reputation

I wouldn't. I don't exclusively fantasize about rape, so it doesn't have a negative effect on my ability to enjoy anything else. It's just a good way to liven things up.
zazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 01:00 AM   #10
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

Honestly thats a hard question. I mean one one end, there would be no risking getting caught, no "confession" to make to your partner and the worry that perhaps you would be looked at as some deviant, and perhaps thought to be lumped in with real rapists.

On the other hand the fantasy is part of me and denying who you are is never a good thing.

I am going to say no i wouldn't, I like them too much and they serve me as stress relief.

Of course the pervert in me knows that a wand that coudl boast such amazing properties could be useful for... other .. things

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 06:58 AM   #11
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I wouldnt.
There are things i would like to change on other people however.
Old 02-06-2008, 12:34 PM   #12
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

No way! Without them, I'd just be boring
Old 02-06-2008, 04:21 PM   #13
Jennevieve

Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)

For me: absolutely not.

Honestly, though, the easiest way to deal with it is to be fairly open. Maybe you can't do that with rape, but you can make it pretty clear that you're into kinky things, and I mean, if you're into BDSM, it makes it a lot easier. I lit. have BDSM as an interest on Facebook. Everyone knows I'm a sub, because it's just part of who I am -- when you're open with this sort of thing, you don't have to deal with the uncomfortable situation of explaining it to a partner, etc. People should take you for who you are.
Jennevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 05:51 AM   #14
AtomicGarbage

AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)

I would. There's no question about it.

Being an extreme masochist isn't part of who I am. It's an arbitrary attribute designated to me without my permission. It means that I can never have a relationship with a man that isn't purely sexual, and it means that I can never have a relationship with a woman without denying my sexual preferences. Christ, if I didn't have this stupid self-destructive tendency I would never have made certain mistakes in my past that I find myself regretting these days. To hell with this stupid part of me that wants to be hurt. No surprise: it's caused nothing but pain.

Abra kadabra.
Old 02-13-2008, 07:17 AM   #15
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragman View Post
Honestly thats a hard question. I mean one one end, there would be no risking getting caught, no "confession" to make to your partner and the worry that perhaps you would be looked at as some deviant, and perhaps thought to be lumped in with real rapists.

On the other hand the fantasy is part of me and denying who you are is never a good thing.

I am going to say no i wouldn't, I like them too much and they serve me as stress relief.

Of course the pervert in me knows that a wand that coudl boast such amazing properties could be useful for... other .. things
it is a very fucking tough question thats why i asked it ! i am still not sure of my own answer to it !!
Old 02-13-2008, 08:50 AM   #16
Sephy

No way would I give this up. It's who and what I am.. always have been. Whether or not I'm with someone I can do this with or not doesn't matter. I have had totally fulfulling encounters and relationships with men on both sides of the spectrum, so to speak. You don't have to go all out with bondage or role play rapes to enjoy these desires. And you don't have to shut this off from yourself to enjoy "regular" sex and/or intimacy. If you can't call it a rape fantasy because the partner you're with would flip out on you, say it's just rough sex. Make it fun and sexy... regardless.