Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: Pussy eating is sometimes part of my rp and/or fantasies
Yes or sometimes 37 68.52%
No and wouldn't consider it 17 31.48%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-11-2008, 09:01 AM   #21
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeviantWolf View Post
I love to lick pussy. It's fucking amazing. The way she squirms and moans.

I think that certain fantasies work well with a good pussy licking. Especially if it's more about making her cum against her will, that's a sure fire way to do it if you know what you are doing. And I fucking do!

But then I like to slip in a finger or two while I'm sliding my tongue over a girls clit, curl them up just the right way and rub the g-spot.

The world is a better place with you in it
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 01:29 AM   #22
DeviantWolf

DeviantWolf has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to DeviantWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretObsession View Post
The world is a better place with you in it
Why thank you.

I can't help it I'm a sucker for a girl squirming uncontrollably as I go down on her.

- me, I like to rape it!
DeviantWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 01:56 AM   #23
zazie

zazie has initial reputation

Sometimes. It depends on the fantasy. There's something thrilling and humiliating about being tied down and made to come against my will; the idea that they have so much control they can no only use me, but get me off. For some reason, I fantasize more about being raped by women like this.

But sometimes I just like to imagine being thrown down and fucked brutally, and being eaten out doesn't fit well with those fantasies. Having it hurt because I'm too dry does.
zazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 08:18 AM   #24
drmephisto

Quote:
Guys- Do you go down on your victim? Why, why not?

Ladies- Do you want your attacker to go down on you?

They say that rape is about control and humiliation. What better way to control than to tie to a bed? What better way to humiliate than the contued subjucation of a helpless woman's clit to a never wavering tongue?
Works especially well when she pleas for you to stop through her gag.
Old 01-15-2008, 05:35 AM   #25
Sephy

I voted no. But after reading the comments, I might (be pursuaded to) change my mind.

Old 01-19-2008, 02:49 PM   #26
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmephisto View Post
What better way to humiliate than the contued subjucation of a helpless woman's clit to a never wavering tongue?

Ithink Ilove U
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 03:50 PM   #27
luvdozer

luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via AIM to luvdozer Send a message via MSN to luvdozer Send a message via Yahoo to luvdozer

its not part of my fantasy because it seems incompatible with rape. however, in my real life sexual experiences, i love eating pussy. even when i doing real life Dom\sub sex, i eat pussy once in a while because i like to exhaust my partner. when she has completely collapsed, i fuck her one more time because i am a top and that is what i do.
luvdozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 01:17 AM   #28
mississippi_husband

mississippi_husband has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to mississippi_husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmephisto View Post
They say that rape is about control and humiliation. What better way to control than to tie to a bed? What better way to humiliate than the contued subjucation of a helpless woman's clit to a never wavering tongue?
Works especially well when she pleas for you to stop through her gag.
I couldn't agree more . . . when she's whimpering with the combination of pleasure, disgust, and fear, my arousal is close to its peak.
mississippi_husband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 07:38 AM   #29
drmephisto

Quote:

Ithink Ilove U
Ahh, you get them to believe they love you, then suddenly they find themselves at your mercy.