Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-08-2007, 01:32 PM   #1
unclds

unclds has initial reputation
Default When your Roleplay Victim Starts to cry

And you start to lick the tears off her face, put your hand over her mouth, tell her to shhh. She cries more, you choke her slightly, she groans and you lick the tears up more and kiss her face slowly & say 'shhh baby,'. The more she cries, the harder you choke... 'good girl, understand?'

i take my hand off her mouth, force my mouth onto hers and she starts to sob loudly, i tighten my grip as i kiss her but she still cries out. i pull away and put my hand over her mouth again. choke her hard and whisper in her ear, 'you liked that didnt you' she cries & moans into my hand 'i say i know baby, you wanted this didnt you'

Havent played for ages, that was part of my last scene

But you know what turned me on the most, the noise that she made when I dragged her out of the bathroom after we finished and she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, the horror that she saw all her make up run down her face, her dress half ripped off, pants around her neck, the cum all over her and generally abuse she had suffered

I guess from that moment she knew that the next 24 hours for her were going to be very rough.

Any United Kingdom girls want to play ?

unclds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 01:36 PM   #2
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Do you use safewords?
Old 11-08-2007, 02:01 PM   #3
unclds

of course, its usually something stupuid like Marshmallow though!

most of the times we usually talk thru whats gonna happen and no the limits. ourse like to throw a few suprises in now and then. Hehe.
Old 11-08-2007, 05:38 PM   #4
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclds View Post
that was part of my last scene
More?
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 07:20 PM   #5
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

*jaw drops open* ummmm I dont live in the UK but fuck if you ever come to OZ!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 07:55 PM   #6
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Sounds a lot like how Erin and I are planning this weekend. We've walked through a lot of the scenarios, and will again before we do them. A couple have minor and brief scenes in them that I will not tell her about; only that they are there... so she will have a couple of moments of horror that will shine through; the seconds of shock until she remembers that I told her "something" would happen... and nothing I do will hurt or harm her.

And our "silly" safeword is "marker"...

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 07:30 AM   #7
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
And you start to lick the tears off her face, put your hand over her mouth, tell her to shhh. She cries more, you choke her slightly, she groans and you lick the tears up more and kiss her face slowly & say 'shhh baby,'. The more she cries, the harder you choke... 'good girl, understand?'

i take my hand off her mouth, force my mouth onto hers and she starts to sob loudly, i tighten my grip as i kiss her but she still cries out. i pull away and put my hand over her mouth again. choke her hard and whisper in her ear, 'you liked that didnt you' she cries & moans into my hand 'i say i know baby, you wanted this didnt you'

Fuck. That made my vagina ache, without even touching it!

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 09:43 AM   #8
unclds

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretObsession View Post
More?
I would do flash back to start of incident but, I think we will go with a few more little details from where I left off ?

And yes the noise that she made when she saw herself in the mirror being dragged out of the bathroom. Utter bliss. A Moan Scream Groan Orgasm all at once and still keeping her role by bursting in to tears as i dragged her thru to the next room. She loved IT and was playing the victim to a tee... She even cried out 'Nooo' softly and helplessly as I dragged her along the floor.

Pulled her up into a chair in the next room.

Untied her hands from the belt and wrapped them back round thru back of chair tight with the belt, she was crying every so slightly, 'shhh, good girl' gave her a little peck on the cheek and she screamed and cried loud and shouted nooooo, i just calmly put hand over her mouth and said 'there there baby, you know you want this. if you want to survive you are going to have to be good understand? this could be your last time, i want you to enjoy it baby yeah?' my hands around the back of the neck, her tears now streaming, i lick them up, i can sense her repulsivness when i lick her face, and see the fear in her eyes while i lick her face and taste her tears. i was quitely whispering 'mmm' 'yeah' 'tastes good baby' 'cry for me' as i choke and lick them up

i then left the room, hearing her cry quietly as i moved around the house really turned me on, i left her pants ound her neck, but also forced into her mouth slightly so she could taste were i came on them as she cried and tried to call for help

i came back in the room with a bottle of water and a tablet and she starts to panic at the sight of me, i quickly come over and just gently put my hand over her mouth and say 'shhh, do you want to enjoy your last time ?' she cried badly as i opened er mouth and forced the tablet(paracetaml) in and started pouring water all over, hermouth, pants making her choke and spit, even just poured water over her pussy and body, breast,s CLOTHERS, just making her feel more abused.

Within a min or so of the tablet she started playing drugged, (She told me a month ago whenever she thinks about this she gets soo wet she cant concentrate! I really like this aspect of play as its what i love the fantasy like element of recreating a scene from a film, its just acting and a fantasy, stuff that wed never get to do ? like recreate a scene from a horror film ?)

SO basically now shes playing a drugged victim tied in a chair, moaning, still crying a little but aroused, when i slap herface lightly she would moan, when i touch her tits she would sigh (we worked out befroe that tablet would only last for an hour or so before she came round, basically she was like a zombie with this tablet) i was just doing what i wanted to her, i fucked her hard, and was talking dirty to her all the time, telling her what a slut she was, and she was moaning back and making sounds like she was kinda enjoying, i said stuff like 'enjoy your last time' and she would half moan no and say yes back... she was just half awake as i fucked away, after a while this bit was quite boring and long, but could tell she loved the whole being drugged and abused, i pulled her hair and pulled her half awake face down and told her to watch as i came in her pussy. i spat in her face and got angry with her as i came and i think she was enjoying the fucking too much

i told her i wasnt done with her and untied her, picked her up by the throat and threw her on the bed face down, and just pinned her down and tied the belt round her neck and also onto my wrist so it was like a leash

started fingering her ass and whispering in her ear, 'your going to come around soon arent you baby, you liked what just happened didnt u, you wanted it' she was playing the proper passed out victim now... i just fucked her ass for no more than 5 mins and she just let off a few groans when it was deep and whimpered like i dog when i half came in her ass

she was out cold now but she owuld come round soon i thought, almost an hour, so i picked her up, she flaked down kinda so just started dragging her back to the bathroom

stuck her in the shower, put her pants back in her mouth tightt, strung her up and used the shower cord to tie her up to the old shower pole so when she came round she wake up with a bright light on a bathroom, facing a mirror so she can see what a mess she is, come in her ass, gag in her mouth and no idea of what might happened next

sorry bit boring at end, but hHey.

ending in the shower was quite good thought, not the best ending ive done

God I want to play soon!
Old 12-03-2007, 02:42 PM   #9
drmephisto

"Tears on my victim, just make me harder to fuck her hard" (Sung to the tune, Tears on My Pillow)
Old 12-03-2007, 03:41 PM   #10
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

a crying victim is one of those special things that you must savior. Damn I want one soon.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:12 PM   #11
littlesub20

littlesub20 has initial reputation

I would love to be raped and start o cry. To fuel my rapist into violating me more.
littlesub20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 12:13 AM   #12
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

i take my hand off her mouth, force my mouth onto hers and she starts to sob loudly, i tighten my grip as i kiss her but she still cries out. i pull away and put my hand over her mouth again. choke her hard and whisper in her ear, 'you liked that didnt you' she cries & moans into my hand....
I just had to bump this thread...That is SOOOO freakin HOT!

Oh, by the way...I dont have any curtains on my windows, and I'm home alone....and here I am with RAPE BOARD in huge red letters on my monitor...hmmmmmm, do you think anyone sees?
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 12:27 AM   #13
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OMFG. *pant pant*

Wonder how much a trip to the UK would cost....???
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 03:07 AM   #14
zazie

zazie has initial reputation

This is amazingly hot.

I've always wanted something like this; being pushes so hard, used so roughly, and left so vulnerable that I actually go somewhat to pieces and start crying. And getting that kind of treatment you described; the voice of concern, a few gentle touches, coupled with enough roughness so I know he's going to keep using me and hurting me, and if I resist or struggle, he's just going to hurt me more.
zazie is offline   Reply With Quote