Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-26-2007, 12:48 PM   #1
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ctomie
Default Some suggestions

In addition to having a section that contains rape videos and pics, can we also have one for rape games? I mean downloadable rape games from the Internet.

I've tried to be the first one to post some rape games by googling them but I haven't found anything thus far. I can only hope that rape games are as common as videos and pics.
ctomie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 12:59 PM   #2
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctomie
In addition to having a section that contains rape videos and pics, can we also have one for rape games? I mean downloadable rape games from the Internet.

I've tried to be the first one to post some rape games by googling them but I haven't found anything thus far. I can only hope that rape games are as common as videos and pics.
This is a great idea, I'd love to play some.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 03:56 PM   #3
MyWorld
Privileged Member

MyWorld has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MyWorld has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MyWorld has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MyWorld has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MyWorld has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MyWorld has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MyWorld has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MyWorld has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MyWorld has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MyWorld has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MyWorld has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i dont think there are any "rape" games, i do know there are some hentai sex games but i've never seen any rape ones.
MyWorld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 08:42 PM   #4
ishkara

ishkara has initial reputation

ive seen sex ones hard core ones and other ones that are on the verge of memory

im sure they are out there
ishkara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 10:03 PM   #5
Twisted & Easy

Twisted & Easy has initial reputation

There is this site that has many sex related games..including rapelay that you can download via torrents,, the downside is that most of them are in Japanese and dont have english translation patches. Rapelay is one that does have an english patch tho.. as well as site with a buttload of mods that can be downloaded and added. http://www2.hshare.net
If I get in trouble for posting the url to another website..its all your fault
Twisted & Easy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 02:07 AM   #6
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

battle raper is another game I've heard of.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:07 AM   #7
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoman
battle raper is another game I've heard of.

Played it its crap, to be honest dedicating a whole section to rape games will seem a little over the top, simply for the reason there are not enough of them out there to justify a section, search for them via torrent sites and you can find them anyhow.
Old 08-27-2007, 07:40 AM   #8
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

i always wanted to do Chun Li!
Old 08-28-2007, 08:06 PM   #9
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The game--well, more like interactive novel, technically--Crescendo has a few rapes in it. You play the role of a male student--I forget his name--who is just days from graduating, and gradually getting closer to his longtime female friends and to his older sister, whom he later finds out is not related to him by blood and rapes in her bedroom in a blind rage. There's also a scene in which the school slut is gang-raped while on her way to meet him for a date. (More disturbing bits include, obviously, the quasi-incest, including a potential path in which the semi-siblings resolve to get married after he graduates--a scene in which the slut miscarries in the classroom and her later explanation of what led up to her chosen lifestyle---her older male cousin raped her when she was younger, repeatedly, for several months(it's never stated, but one gets the impression she was quite young when it happened)and a hidden path in which one can do something very much frowned upon here in the music room, with the spirit of a comatose girl.

Three sisters' story also has a rape--you have to wade through mountains of text to get to it, though. The eldest sister is raped by a coworker, and via a pyschic connection to her, the other two feel it and begin masturbating furiously.

X-Change is a rather weird one--a shy boy is a member of the chemisrty club, and one day an accident with an unknown chemical changes him into a rather busty young woman. She is raped on a bus--once by another woman, and at least once by a man, as I recall.
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 01:08 AM   #10
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

I agree that battle raper is pretty terrible BUT the cgi scenes are freakin amazing ...
Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote