Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-20-2008, 02:55 AM   #1
Twisted & Easy

Twisted & Easy has initial reputation
Default Question for any and all webmasters out there

I am starting an adult website.. and I have noticed that when I use photoshop or paint shop to resize an image, such as making it into an preview thumbnail.. the image tends to get fuzzy and distorted somewhat. I have tried using degauss and sharpen on photoshop and paint shop to unfuzzy them but they arent working so well. Does anyone know of any programs or tools or magic words to unfuzzy an image in a case like this? Thanks in advance.
Twisted & Easy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 09:43 AM   #2
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

make sure you are clicking on constrain proportions when you resize the image, and then make sure when you save it (as a jpg i am assuming) You save it with maximum quality. A smaller version of the picture might not be AS clear but if you are using it as a link thats not aways terrible, jsut has to be an idea of what the larger image is....

another option of if you are using it as a link to a larger image is to just crop it to one small part of the larger picture and use it as sort of a teaser

Last edited by Ragman; 04-20-2008 at 09:46 AM.
Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 06:19 PM   #3
Twisted & Easy

Thanks Ragman.. I'll check all that out and see if it helps!!
Old 04-21-2008, 10:37 PM   #4
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I wonder how the small image violated terms of service but the larger one didn't....DAMN... Guess I gotta find a new picture host for all my dirty pictures...

Old 04-21-2008, 10:52 PM   #5
Twisted & Easy

Hey.. Thanks Ragman.. clicking the constrain proportions seemed to help.. they still look blurry to me but my roomie says they look sharp.. Must be my eyes. Thanks for the help.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:00 PM   #6
Ragman
Privileged Member

No problem, anything else you need just let me know

Old 04-21-2008, 11:04 PM   #7
Twisted & Easy

A big stack of $50 dollar bills would be nice.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:51 PM   #8
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted & Easy View Post
I am starting an adult website.. and I have noticed that when I use photoshop or paint shop to resize an image, such as making it into an preview thumbnail.. the image tends to get fuzzy and distorted somewhat. I have tried using degauss and sharpen on photoshop and paint shop to unfuzzy them but they arent working so well. Does anyone know of any programs or tools or magic words to unfuzzy an image in a case like this? Thanks in advance.
When you save the image be careful of the quality options you enter. Photoshop's settings for the JPG format varies from 1 to 12 (maximum). The highest the quality the bigger the file.

You can also use the "Save for web" option in the File menu this exports decent images with optimized file size.
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote