Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-30-2011, 12:51 PM   #1
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r
Default The Movie Date

NOTE: I actually got the inspiration for this story while sitting in a movie theatre and wondering to myself if such a scenario would even be plausible. All names and places are fictional and any similarities to real people, places and situations are purely coincidental. This a work of pure fantasy and the author does not condone rape, in a movie theatre or anywhere!
Gary Matthews couldn’t believe his good luck. Denise Delano, the new receptionist at the office, had agreed to go on a date with him. She had started two weeks ago, and every single guy at work had been drooling over her and asking her to go out with them. And why not? She was a total hottie!

Only 20 years old, she was working for the summer and going back to college that fall. She had beautiful blonde hair, just past her shoulders. Big blue eyes and the face of an angel with a smile that just made you want to melt. She was very petite, probably around 105-110 lb, and only about 5 feet 2inches with a very tight, firm, curvy body. Not really big tits, about a B cup. Just a nice size, Gary thought.
Gary was only 22 himself and had just graduated from college with his business degree. His uncle was a personnel manager at the firm and had gotten him a job as a junior ad executive.

He and Denise had hit it off immediately and when he had finally summoned up the courage to ask her out, he was pleasantly surprised when she had accepted. She told him she knew all the other guys had just been looking to ask her out so her panties could end up on their bedroom floor. But she saw something different in him. He was more shy, more sincere.
He picked her up at her apartment that evening at 6 p.m. She looked gorgeous, wearing a dark blue pleated skirt that came down to about mid-thigh and a white button-up blouse with black sandals. Her hair was in a ponytail.

“Wow, you l-look n-n-nice, Denise!” he stammered.
“Thank you, Gary,” she replied sweetly. She gave him a little kiss on the cheek.
The evening went superbly. He took her to Pierre’s Bistro, a little restaurant a few blocks away. Normally, you had to make reservations there about a week in advance. But Gary happened to have a cousin working there as the maitre d’. He got them in without a problem. The meal was a bit pricey but, Gary figured, what the hell? So he’d have to live on Kraft Dinner now until payday. It was worth it to have this beautiful girl sitting beside him.

After supper was finished Gary asked if she would like to see a movie.
“There’s a multi-plex just around the corner,” he said. “That new Cameron Diaz movie is playing there.”
“Oh, I LOVE Cameron Diaz!” Denise gushed. “Of course, I’d love to go to a movie with you.”
She flashed Gary that brilliant smile and he could feel his legs go weak. Oh, this girl is just TOO much, he thought.

He paid the tab and they walked out of the restaurant, arm in arm. As they left the restaurant, his cousin at the door gave him a thumbs up. “ You got a good one, tiger!” he said.
“What did he just say?” Denise asked.
“Oh, nothing. Just told us to have fun,” Gary answered, blushing.
They walked down the street and around the corner to the theatre. It was an absolutely beautiful, hot summer evening.

There was a lineup outside the theatre but they didn’t mind. They were completely wrapped up in each other’s company. When they got inside. Gary bought some popcorn and two Cokes. They made their way to their seats.
“ Can we sit right at the back?” Denise asked. “Sorry, but I have this anal thing about people sitting behind me in a movie theatre. When I was a kid, somebody poured a whole drink down my back once and stuck bubble gum in my hair. Ever since I’ve been paranoid about people sitting behind me at a movie.”
“Sure! I don’t care,” said Gary. “I don’t mind sitting at the back.”

The theatre was only about half-full. The five or six rows in front of them were empty. They selected two seats in the center of the back row on the right hand-side of the theatre with Denise sitting closest to the wall.
The young couple sat and munched on popcorn as they waited for the movie to begin.
“I’m really enjoying tonight,” said Denise. “You know, I was so hoping that you would ask me out. That’s why I kept turning down all those other guys.”

“Yeah, I apologize for that,” said Gary sheepishly. “I’m pretty shy and I just didn’t think a girl like you would go out with me.”
“What’s that supposed to mean?” laughed Denise as she playfully punched him in the shoulder. “ ‘A girl like me’? You make me sound like some ball-breaking bitch!”
“No!” Gary back-pedalled. “That’s not what I mean at all! It’s just that, well, you’re so pretty and everything and I’m just kinda ordinary, you know.”
Denise leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.
“No, you’re not! You’re a very nice guy. And you’re VERY good-looking, I think.”
Gary found himself blushing.
“You realize the guys at work are gonna be pretty jealous of you?” Denise laughed. “Getting to go out with the hot receptionist and all!”
“Yeah, they will. But I don’t care. Actually I can’t wait to rub it in Mark Dennis’ face!” Gary gloated.

“Oh, Mark from Accounting?” Denise asked. “Yeah, he was pretty persistent. Good-looking, but he was way too pushy. I hate that in men. Plus, I found out from his secretary that the pig has a fiancee!”
Gary shook his head in disgust. “Well, let me tell you. A little detail like THAT has never stopped Mark Dennis!”
“Oh!” said Denise with a sneer. “A player, huh? I feel sorry for that poor girl.”
She wrapped her hands around Gary’s arm and laid her head against his shoulder, staring up at him with her radiant blue eyes. “It looks like I picked the right guy!”

Gary smiled back at her. He was also really enjoying his evening with this beautiful girl.
As the two of them talked, they didn’t notice the man watching them. He sat in the center section of seats, across the aisle, also in the back row. The black man was forty years-old, 185 lb, just over 6 ft. tall. He was balding, and had a small moustache and goatee. He was not a nice man.
Peter Halliday had been watching the two of them for awhile. He had first spotted the couple outside as they stood in line. Leaning against a light pole, he had smoked a cigarette as he checked out the cute, petite blonde in the dark blue skirt. He had noted the subtle tight curves of her body, her slender legs, and how her small, firm breasts had pushed at the thin fabric of her white blouse.

But her face really caught his attention. She was a little angel, he thought. A natural beauty. Big blue eyes, smooth skin, and full red lips. And a really pretty smile. And she looked young. Probably at least half his age. That too excited him. He liked the younger ones!
Peter had always had a thing for white girls, and the blondes especially. A therapist in prison had once asked him what it was that made him so attracted to blonde girls.

“They’re just SO fucking pretty!” was the only answer he had been able to come up with, much to the therapist’s consternation.
The clean-cut guy with the blonde looked fairly easy to take, Peter figured. It wouldn’t be hard to remove him from the equation. He just had to figure out a way. As the line of people began to move into the theatre, Peter began to formulate a plan in his head.
So now here he sat in the theatre, watching the two young lovebirds. The more he looked at the blonde girl, the harder the erection in his pants became. The lights went down as the movie previews began to play on the screen. Patience, thought Peter. I just need to be patient. And wait for an opportunity to present itself.

The movie began and Denise snuggled up to Gary as the opening credits began to roll on the screen. He placed his hand around her right shoulder, feeling the warmth of her body against his. It was a nice feeling. But suddenly he realized, he had to go to the washroom. He had drank a little too much soda prior to the movie starting.
He leaned over and whispered in Denise’s ear.
“Excuse me, but I have to make a trip to the little boys’ room.”

“Oh, okay,” she replied, with a little giggle. “Don’t want you to have an accident. But hurry back, all right? The movie is starting.”
“Yeah, don’t worry,” he smiled. “I’ll be back in five!”
He got up and started to make his way to the washroom.
Peter watched as Gary headed out of the exit. This was it! The opportunity he had been looking for. It wasn’t the ideal opportunity, but sometimes you had to take what came to you. He got up from his seat and made his way to the exit as well.

He came out into the corridor leading to the washrooms and saw Gary just ahead of him. Gary walked towards the washroom door, completely oblivious to the black man behind him. Gary entered the washroom and headed to the bank of urinals along one wall. He was just vaguely aware of someone else entering the washroom behind him.
He reached down to undo his zipper and his world exploded.

Peter came in the door just behind Gary. With a quick scan, he noted that the washroom was empty. Good, he thought. But he had to be quick. The young man was standing in front of a urinal, just ready to undo his zipper.
Peter balled up his right hand in a hard fist and struck Gary in the back of the head. The other man collapsed forward, falling down and striking his head against the urinal. Blood immediately gushed from a deep cut in his forehead. His eyes stared at the ceiling in shock as Peter grabbed the collar of his shirt and dragged him backwards to a toilet stall. He pulled him inside and began punching him in the face.

Once, twice, three times, four times! He pounded his fist into Gary’s face. He heard as the bones in Gary’s nose and cheeks cracked and broke. Blood ran from the young man’s nose and mouth and ran down his chin. Peter beat him about the face and jammed a knee up into his chest, hearing the satisfying sound of cracking ribs.
Gary didn’t have a chance to fight back. His body went more and more limp with each blow rained down on him from Peter. Finally, the wiry black man stopped, looking down at the battered face of Gary Matthews. It no longer resembled a human face so much as it did a lump of ground beef. Peter let go of his shirt and let Gary’s body sag to the floor.

Lifting him under the arms, he set Gary on the seat of the toilet. He backed out of the stall and closed the door.
“Good”, muttered Peter to himself. “White-boy’s gonna be out for awhile. And when he does wake up, he ain’t gonna remember much!“
Peter quickly washed his hands and looked around the room. He hadn’t gotten too much blood on the floor, except for a bit on the urinal. He had only a limited time before someone found Gary in the stall. So he had to move. Then he saw the small yellow plastic sign in the corner behind the door.

“Washroom Temporarily Out Of Service For Cleaning” it read in black letters.
Perfect, realized Peter. This would buy him a bit of extra time! He set the sign just outside the door as he headed out. People would see it and use the second mens’ washroom farther down the corridor. He quickly headed back to the theatre, noticing that his heart was beating furiously with excitement. It had been a while since he had done anything like this and he was loving the adrenaline rush.

He entered the theatre. Denise was facing straight ahead, intently watching the screen. Peter slid into the row of seats and made his way towards her. He pulled something out of the right pocket of his tattered denim jacket. Caught up in the movie, she wasn’t even paying attention to him! As he began to sit down in the seat, she finally turned towards him.
“Oh, Gary! You’re finally ba-!“
She was cut off in mid-sentence as Peter’s large hand went over her mouth. His right hand reached around her. She flinched as she felt a piercing pain in the side of her neck. Peter put his mouth up to her left ear.

“Listen to me and listen to me good, white bitch!” he hissed in a low voice. “DON”T dare make a sound, you hear? I’m holdin’ a syringe to your neck that gots enough heroin in it, I stick it in ya, you’ll be dead in less than a hour. So if you wanna see your wimp-ass boyfriend again, I suggest you do as I say. You unnerstand?”
Denise, her eyes as big as dinner plates with shock and fear, slowly moved her head up and down in a yes nod.
“That’s good. I’m glad,” snarled Peter. “Now, just sit here, watch da movie, and no one will get hurt. I’m going to take my hand off yo mouth. I don‘t wanna hear a peep!”

Slowly, he removed his hand from over Denise’s mouth, keeping the syringe held tightly to her neck. Paralyzed with terror, she stared straight ahead at the movie screen. This being a newer theatre, it had the reclining lounge seats. Pushing the button on the armrest, Peter leaned Denise’s seat back so she was in a semi-reclining position. Peter’s left hand moved down and began to undo the buttons of her blouse.

Last edited by bedroomvile8r; 08-30-2011 at 01:03 PM.
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 12:53 PM   #2
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Undoing the top three buttons, Peter put his hand inside, his hand sliding over the silky fabric of her pink bra. Her whole body was trembling and Peter could feel her heart pounding. He pushed the bra up over her breasts. He admired them in the dim light of the theatre.
Peter squeezed her left breast, rolling the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Denise sucked in her breath and gave a small gasp of pain. Tears began to roll down her cheeks.

Peter ran his tongue along Denise’s left cheek. She squeezed her eyes shut in silent revulsion, her bottom lip quivering. The black man reeked of stale cigarettes and sweat. He ran his tongue across her soft lips.
“Damn, you taste good!” he whispered to her.
Leaning down, he pulled her in tighter towards him as he began to lick and suck on her tits. The scent of her sweet perfume filled his nostrils. He marvelled at the softness of her pale skin. He took each small breast in his mouth, swirling his tongue around the nipples, nibbling and mauling them with his teeth.

Peter took her left hand and placed it on his crotch, holding it there. Denise tried to pull away as she felt with horror, the hard bulge jutting up through his jeans.
“Feel dat, honey?” Peter asked. “That’s what you do to me. Make my big black cock so fuckin’ hard I just wanna bury it in your sweet tight cunt and fuck you ‘til you scream! Ain’t no sweeter sound in the world’n a white girl screamin’!”
Peter let go of her hand and went back to kneading and mauling her breasts. He kissed and licked at her neck.

“Please, mister! J-j-just leave m-me alone. My-my date will b-be back s-s-soon,” Denise sobbed.
“Don’t worry about him, darlin’,” sneered Peter. “He’s kinda busy right now. It’s just you ‘n me.”
He moved his hand down and began sliding it under the hem of her skirt. Denise immediately clamped her legs tight together and dug her fingers into his wrist, trying to pull it away from her. Peter pressed the syringe tighter against her neck.

“Uh, uh, bitch!” he snarled. “Don’t be fightin’ me! I’ll ram this needle into yo’ fuckin’ neck. Ya want that?”
“No!” she whimpered.
“Then you just sit back and keep dem legs apart!”
Slowly she moved her legs although she still gripped Peter’s arm as he pushed his hand under her skirt. His heart pounded in anticipation and he felt a small dribble of slobber run down his chin as he ran his calloused hand along the silky smooth skin of her inner thighs.

Denise looked up at the ceiling, tears streaming down her face. Where the hell was Gary? she wondered. And couldn’t anybody see what was happening to her? Wasn’t someone going to come to her rescue? She was caught in a nightmare with this vile man. What was he going to do to her?
In the dark theatre, everybody was oblivious to the goings-on in the back row as the movie played on. There was no one else sitting close by for several rows. And Peter had ensured they would not be interrupted by the usher. He happened to be Peter’s nephew and also an addict. Peter had earlier promised to set him up for a fix, if he would just look the other way as Peter did his thing.

Peter reached her panties and he forced his fingers down inside the waistband. She was shaved! That excited him. He loved shaved pussies.
Denise felt her body tense as she felt him push a large finger inside her.
“Ahhhhh!” she gasped. “Noooo!”
"Quiet!” Peter snapped.

He forced a second finger inside her tight vagina, pushing and probing. His fingers were so large, the two of them felt like a penis inside her. As he pushed deeper into her, her vaginal muscles involuntarily tightened around his fingers.
Peter ran his tongue in a small circle around her cheek.
“Goddam girl! You are fucking tight!”

He pulled his fingers out of her. Putting them under his nose, he took a deep breath of her musky sweetness.
“Ahhhh, smells nice!” he sighed.
He pushed his fingers into Denise’s mouth. “Lick’em clean!” he ordered.
Sobbing, Denise slowly licked and sucked at Peter’s fingers. He pulled them out of her mouth and then grabbed her by the back of the head, pulling her up in the seat.

He looked around quickly, to see what kind of space he was going to have to work in. Ideally, he wanted nothing better than to have this little blonde face-first up against a wall, fucking her like an animal. That was his favourite position for raping. But here in the confines of the movie theatre he would just have to settle for the next best thing.
At least, in these newer multiplexes, the space between rows was wider than in the older-style theatres. He pulled her out of the seat and pushed her down to the floor on her back.

“NO! Oh God, No!” Denise frantically begged, her voice quavering with fright.
Peter clamped his hand tight over her mouth. He held the syringe up in front of her face.
“Yo gonna get this, bitch! And I mean it! I said not a fuckin’ peep!”
Peter knelt down, grabbing her by the knees and pushing her legs apart. He wedged his body in tight between them. Reaching down he quickly unzipped his pants and released his throbbing erection from the confines of his underwear. It stood straight out, all nine and a half inches, purple veins running along the thick shaft, a large bulbous head the size of a golf ball. Denise’s eyes grew wide and she opened her mouth to scream as she felt it rub against the inside of her right thigh.

Peter clamped his hand over her mouth again and pressed the syringe against her neck, the point almost breaking the skin.
“Goddamn you little cunt! You don’t listen good. Gonna have to do a little more to keep you quiet!”
He shoved his rough hand down between her legs. In the course of pushing her down onto the floor between the seats, her skirt had rode up on her slender thighs. Her smooth white skin glowed in the darkness. Peter licked his lips as he grabbed the waistband of her white silk panties. He gave a sharp tug and the thin fabric tore away from her body.

Wadding the torn panties into a ball, he jammed them into her mouth. Then, grabbing her by the shoulders, he flipped her over onto her stomach. Peter pushed her pleated skirt up around her waist. He lowered himself down onto her, pushing her legs apart and guiding the head of his massive cock up to the edge of her pussy. He rested the head against her outer lips.
“This gonna feel good!“ hissed Peter into her ear. He immobilized her in a half-nelson hold, still keeping the syringe held against her neck. His hips bucked, driving his full length inside her in one violent thrust.

Denise’s entire body arched and jerked as the black man savagely penetrated her. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her feet flailed wildly.
“MMMMMPPPPPPHHHHH!” she screamed through the panties gagging her. But it was drowned out by the sound of the movie playing. Peter held himself inside her, enjoying the sensation of her tight pussy gripping his cock. Then raising his hips, he pulled back a few inches.
He slammed into her again, feeling the head of his cock smash against her cervix. He began a rhythm of short savage thrusts. The muffled squeals coming from the terrified girl excited the large black man.

“UUUUUGGGGHHHHH!” he grunted in her ear with each thrust. “UUUUUGGGGHHHHH!”
“That’s it, girlie! You squeal for Peter!”
To Denise, it felt as if someone was splitting her apart with an axe. She had never felt such intense pain in her life. She had only just lost her virginity a year ago and had only had sex maybe 3 times since then.
The heavy weight of the man pressed her against the hard floor, mashing her breasts underneath her. Her entire body shook with each thrust. Slobber oozed from around the panties stuffed in her mouth and tears ran down her face.

As his thick shaft pistoned in and out of her he could feel his balls beginning to tighten. All right, he thought. He released his hold on her and wrapped the thick fingers of his free hand around her throat. He tightened his grip as his hips continued to pump, his balls slapping against her.
As he squeezed his fingers around her throat, her body began to violently thrash, causing her vaginal muscles to clench tighter around his member. Her eyes rolled back and she felt herself slipping from consciousness. This was it, she thought with cold horror. I’m going to die!
Peter licked the side of her face and began whispering into her ear.

“I’m getting ready to cum. Yeah! Right up inside you. Fill you full of little black baby sperms so you’ll always be able to remember your night with Peter!”
Denise thrashed and kicked but the energy was draining from her body. Peter picked up his tempo, slamming his cock mercilessly into the young blonde. He squeezed harder around Denise’s throat. As he felt her pussy clench even harder around his cock he suddenly released his hold on her throat. He bit down hard on her ear, his teeth sinking into the soft flesh, as he felt his cock twitch and spasm inside her vagina. Thick streams of cum erupted from the head of his cock. His whole body shook and shuddered with the force of his climax.

His mouth filled with the taste of her sweet, salty blood as he continued to clamp down on her ear. He finally let her go, her ear a mangled, bloody piece of flesh hanging loosely from the side of her head. Bright red blood dripped down onto the collar of her white blouse.
Peter pulled out of the unconscious girl. His cock made a quiet slurping sound as he did. He glanced down. Her inner thighs were smeared with a mess of blood and sperm. He quickly wiped himself clean with the edge of her skirt and zipped his pants back up. Getting back to his feet, he took a quick glance around.

He slid out of the row of seats and gave a contented stretch as he came to the aisle.
“AHHHHH!” he sighed with satisfaction. Another notch in the ‘ol belt. One more destroyed little white bitch. He walked out of the movie theatre into the cool evening air. It was a beautiful night. Maybe he’d go find some friends and get high.

Denise began to regain consciousness just as the end credits of the movie began to roll. Her entire body was racked in agony and her legs refused to move. She felt an intense pain on the side of her head and she reached up to touch her ear. She pulled her hand back to find it covered in blood. Yanking the panties out of her mouth, she began to scream, the loud piercing shrieks echoing in the theatre.

THE END

Last edited by bedroomvile8r; 08-30-2011 at 12:56 PM.
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 02:52 AM   #3
plsrapeme

SO FREAKIN GOOD! Had me wishing it was a little longer on his bruitality but still an awesome read. Wish that was me instead of her since I would have gladly taken that pounding anywhere anytime.
Old 08-31-2011, 02:11 PM   #4
idont70

idont70 Level 2 (200+)idont70 Level 2 (200+)idont70 Level 2 (200+)

I really liked this. This was a very direct story. Predator sees prey and gets down to business after he dispatches boyfriend. I liked that the untouchable office princess got banged on a theater floor by a middle-aged guy to whom she wouldn't give the time of day. I loved the line that it had been awhile since Peter had done anything like this. Most would never do anything near this, and Peter had done stuff like this before. Ear biting? Is Peter a pseudonym for Mike Tyson? This story proves I can like a story without a virgin, maybe Peter's next victim will be one. Thank You for this story!
idont70 is offline   Reply With Quote