Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-26-2008, 06:40 PM   #1
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Thinking of you tomorrow…..

May you find enjoyment as I wash every part of your body and then cover you with oil in anticipation of the next couple of hours. I’m going to be paying attention to nothing but your body and how it is going to please me. I could care less about your mind.

May your legs be trussed up just perfect for me to start examining all of your cavities knowing there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it to stop me.

May you be crammed full of everything I have to offer. You have no idea how much I’m going to try to stuff into you. You won’t be able to breathe by the time I’m done with you. I’ll be oozing out of your neck before I’m done ravishing your body.

May your breasts be large and full and very juicy and soft when I’m done playing with them. I’ll be paying very close attention to them of course. I'll be poking them and prodding them as the day goes on. I will love it when I have my first taste of them. I’ll molest them over and over and over again with hot oil making sure they are just perfect for me to take when I’m ready.

May you submit to me whenever I hold a knife in front of you because there is nothing you can do to stop me from ravishing your body in any way I want to.

May you be enjoyed by many people, none that you’ve ever met before in your life. You do know that the first time they see you that your legs will be splayed out for everyone to see every part of you right?

Damn - wrong forum here. I’m talking about the bird I’m putting on the grill tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 02:35 AM   #2
ShyAngel
Privileged Member

ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

LMAO That was great.
ShyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 05:57 AM   #3
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

not bad
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:09 AM   #4
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Trill Send a message via Yahoo to Trill

Lol!
Trill is offline   Reply With Quote