Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-20-2008, 10:24 PM   #1
Amalah

Amalah has initial reputation
Default Lust For the Seed

Hi guys and girls, it's my first thread! Yays!

Anyway, I have a question for you all. I've recently become aware that quite a few people share my fantasy for forced impregnation. What I want to know is do you? And if so why?

For me rape makes the man seem so much more masculine. I suppose it's the primal instinct of survival of the fittest. That dangerous man being at the top of the chain. I want him to claim what is rightfully his and to take control of my body by giving me his child.

Could it be that rape is not about power, but a primal urge to mate?
Amalah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:31 PM   #2
mco
Privileged Member

mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalah View Post
Hi guys and girls, it's my first thread! Yays!

Anyway, I have a question for you all. I've recently become aware that quite a few people share my fantasy for forced impregnation. What I want to know is do you? And if so why?

For me rape makes the man seem so much more masculine. I suppose it's the primal instinct of survival of the fittest. That dangerous man being at the top of the chain. I want him to claim what is rightfully his and to take control of my body by giving me his child.

Could it be that rape is not about power, but a primal urge to mate?
Perhaps you're right in this, after all, sex in general is always about mating. Males can have big feathers, or gain attention by other means...or they can take. It's all known in the animal kingdom.
mco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:39 PM   #3
Amalah

Oh I so wish society didn't expect us to always be so civilized. :P
Old 11-20-2008, 10:47 PM   #4
mco
Privileged Member

mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalah View Post
Oh I so wish society didn't expect us to always be so civilized. :P
Ignore society. It's easier than you think.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:56 PM   #5
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Top Topic lovely!

this fantasy is very hot, along with forced marriage, and i an thank daytime tv for those little fetishes of mine

i did watch on Totally WIld (a kids show if you please) a segment where some aussie animal actually lures a female to his den and KEEPS her there for days against her will then ejects her form his den when hes finished with her, impregnated.

I dont think its completely about power, but about primitive instinct. men are after all big animals ..
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:10 AM   #6
Amalah

Hey Doggy no fair! *gives her best pleading eyes*

I've seen similar stuff to that too Gaggirl. Two male Cheetahs holding a female because she wasn't in season yet. They were very determined! :P
Old 11-21-2008, 07:05 AM   #7
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Impregnation, or at least the victim's fear of impregnation, is an essential part of just about any rape fantasy for me. Without that, it's just not as hot. Maybe it is a power thing in a way. Forcibly impregnating a woman is a way of exerting power over her -- a much more lasting way than just an hour or two of forced sex in and of itself.

Perhaps you're right in this, after all, sex in general is always about mating.

Well, yes, ultimately all our sexual urges, including the urge to rape, are rooted in differential reproductive success. An animal with no interest in sex would leave no descendants and its genes would disappear from its species. In a state of nature, a male who commits rape whenever he can get away with it will, all other things being equal, produce more offspring than one who does not, and those offspring will carry his genes. Rape exists among chimpanzees and is very common among orangutans, two of our closest primate relatives. (And, yes, it's easy to distinguish rape from consensual sex when observing apes. You can usually tell when an animal doesn't like something that's being done to it -- if you don't believe that, try washing a cat.)

The possibility of impregnation invests the rapist's orgasm with cosmic significance. It transforms his brief shiver of ecstatic spurting into a potentially life-changing event for the victim. The little puddle of sticky fluid which he leaves deep inside her, which came from deep inside him, has an almost magical power to take control of her body and reconfigure it for a new purpose. And with the agony of childbirth and the following years of raising his offspring, it's truly a gift that keeps on giving.
Cedar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:21 PM   #8
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There actually is a basic point behind rape in the animal (and human) world. While passing on one’s genetic heritage is less the issue today, doing so outside the limits of civilization always has been an issue. In many animal species, the female chooses the best mate based on a dominance hierarchy and or physical attraction there to insure the most successful pairing results in a best case biological offspring, Darwin’s case for selective breeding.

Rape is, most often, a violation of the social or biological selection process which is why it is held repugnant. The rapist violates the social pecking order, taking what would not be considered his to breed with under normal circumstances and thus forcing his genetic line along broader pathways. By raping, he expands the possibilities for his genetic heritage to be passed on to another alleyway which at any other time would not be available to him because the social or biological systems for mate selection deem him unworthy.

More recently, sexual prowess has been linked synonymously with perceived power. The socially powerful are the ones often considered to have the best selection of female breeding stock in any given population base whether or not that is truly the case. The idealized feminine form, often seen as movie actresses or supermodels, are considered unapproachable or unobtainable by those with little power or financial success and thereby often become fixations or idealized by potential rapists. Breeding with a starlet or supermodel successfully would be a genetic coup for a less worthy sperm donor.

While we can conceptualize rape as an attempt to create a superior offspring more than the normal impositions of biology or social mores would allow for, it is more complicated than that since we ourselves are more complicated than simple animals are. But if you do look at one of the basic motives, no doubt it is part of the foundations of rape.

The Squid
squidley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:26 PM   #9
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think deep down 90% of the guys on the board would cum inside there victim. Dispite the visual humilliation of cumming on a girls face and so on there is a vicseral satisfaction in cumming inside. Although I like cum on my face or tits I will admit to loving the satisfied grunt a guy gives as he makes his final thrust

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 04:29 PM   #10
donnalee_s
almost gone

donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think that number would be higher perfectlyformed...but
what % would go in her cunt and what % would go in her
ass or throat.
donnalee_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 05:52 PM   #11
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don´t have this fantasy, but it´s a very interesting point of view.
I see the rapist gets his victim pregnant as a way of showing his power on her more than a primal urge to mate.
Old 11-21-2008, 07:08 PM   #12
mco
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidley View Post
Rape is, most often, a violation of the social or biological selection process which is why it is held repugnant. The rapist violates the social pecking order, taking what would not be considered his to breed with under normal circumstances and thus forcing his genetic line along broader pathways. By raping, he expands the possibilities for his genetic heritage to be passed on to another alleyway which at any other time would not be available to him because the social or biological systems for mate selection deem him unworthy.

The Squid
Not true, rape is, for example, incredibly common and "accepted" with birds.
Old 11-21-2008, 07:18 PM   #13
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I generally don't think about impregnation, but do think about cumming in my victim. So much more sexy, and also violating. I guess I do think that it would be a good fantasy if she were a stranger; but I mostly think about it with people close to me so no I'd not want enforced impregnation.
Conrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 07:27 PM   #14
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mco View Post
Not true, rape is, for example, incredibly common and "accepted" with birds.
I think you may find the dominant male bird takes umbrage when a lesser dominant bird takes advantage of either his mate or his coterie. He probably doesn't care so much for it when a more dominant bird does so either. Pair bonded mates take exceptional pique. While as you say, rape is not uncommon among certain varieties of birds, not all share an enthusiastic opinion of it.

The Squid
squidley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 07:53 PM   #15
mco
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidley View Post
I think you may find the dominant male bird takes umbrage when a lesser dominant bird takes advantage of either his mate or his coterie. He probably doesn't care so much for it when a more dominant bird does so either. Pair bonded mates take exceptional pique. While as you say, rape is not uncommon among certain varieties of birds, not all share an enthusiastic opinion of it.

The Squid
Indeed, I've personally witnessed a flock of brothers (ducks) raping their own sister, taking turns in holding her down and raping her.
Old 11-22-2008, 06:08 AM   #16
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Conrad: I guess I do think that it would be a good fantasy if she were a stranger; but I mostly think about it with people close to me so no I'd not want enforced impregnation.

A lot of my fantasies involve people I know, and yes, they do involve forced impregnation. So of course the fantasies have to assume rape while unconscious or hypnotized (so she doesn't know who did it), or blackmail/coercion (so she knows but can't tell anyone), or a fantasy social environment where such behavior is acceptable; or just ignore the issue altogether.

It is easier to fantasize about people you see regularly -- less work for the imagination to do. No need to give up the spicier elements of the fantasy because of that.
Old 11-22-2008, 07:32 PM   #17
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl View Post

i did watch on Totally WIld (a kids show if you please) a segment where some aussie animal actually lures a female to his den and KEEPS her there for days against her will then ejects her form his den when hes finished with her, impregnated.
jesus christ! that's a kid show? crazy australians with their boomerrangs and outback steak houses .

back to the subject, i absolutely love the idea of forced impregnation, especially raping a girl with a significant other and having her lie and tell him it's his and then being able to watch them raise the kid. Geez, i'm fucked up.
So i guess you could say my role in this fantasy is highly biologically rooted, it's all about creating this kid and having it survive.
Old 11-23-2008, 03:54 AM   #18
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to older and wiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
I think deep down 90% of the guys on the board would cum inside there victim. Dispite the visual humilliation of cumming on a girls face and so on there is a vicseral satisfaction in cumming inside. Although I like cum on my face or tits I will admit to loving the satisfied grunt a guy gives as he makes his final thrust

x
If fucking someone first time I cum, I like it deep in her pussy ( or ass or mouth), second time around maybe treat her to a pearl necklace. I think the 90% is on the low side, though probably not by much
older and wiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 07:11 AM   #19
Cedar
Privileged Member

Gaggirl: some aussie animal actually lures a female to his den and KEEPS her there for days against her will then ejects her form his den when hes finished with her, impregnated.

I've heard of this species of animal. It's called a "frat boy". They are found outside Australia too, actually.

Basically, Amalah, you nailed it. That's the way to leave 'em: forced, furious, and fertilized!
Old 11-23-2008, 05:37 PM   #20
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

I like a girl worrying about pregnancy. but her actually having my baby? does nothing for me.

Thats something that tends to happen in interracial stuff.