Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-19-2008, 07:05 AM   #21
BobRusk

BobRusk has initial reputation

I bet if you stuck an IV in her to keep her hydrated, you could rape her solidly for a week without the bitch dying on you. Then a couple days R&R and start over again. I figure a team of about ten good men would be enough to keep her in action round the clock.
BobRusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 05:20 PM   #22
godofthunder
Privileged Member

godofthunder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godofthunder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godofthunder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godofthunder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godofthunder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godofthunder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godofthunder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godofthunder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godofthunder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godofthunder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godofthunder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to godofthunder

I think we can find the ansver only from real cases.

For example, here is the case from Germany 1945 when Allied soldiers raped German girls (grrr, I would like to be in victorian army then too. )

On March 24, 1945, our "noble Soviet allies" entered Danzig. A 50-year-old Danzig teacher reported that her niece was raped seven times, and her other niece was raped fifteen times. A Soviet officer told a group of women to seek safety in the Cathedral. Once they were securely locked inside, the beasts of Bolshevism entered, and ringing the bells and playing the organ, "celebrated" a foul orgy through the night, raping all the women, some more than thirty times.

So, 22years old was raped fifteen times and survived. Some girls was raped even thirty times.

Two sisters were raped by dozens of soldiers each; one died shortly after, the surviving one was still in a mental hospital in 1997, 53 years after the event.[citation needed] Most of the dwellings in the villages were destroyed and everything of value was stolen

I think I saw somewhere it was about 200 soldiers in this case. So lets say 100 per girl. One survived one died, but they was both near to death. So it is obviously too much. :-)

http://rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=21740

Last edited by somedude; 08-16-2008 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Underage refences!
godofthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 02:05 PM   #23
blondewife38

blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via MSN to blondewife38 Send a message via Yahoo to blondewife38

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashGirl View Post

I think it probably depends how roughly the girl's being raped. If guys are jerking her around, hitting her in the face, fisting her or sticking it in her ass, she'd probably pass out quick from either pain or fear. If guys were simply thrusting until they came and then making room for the next, I think she'd probably last much longer than the 5 or 6 men JohnnyReb cited.
I can promise you this bit is true, certainly in consensual situations.

I have had young guys who fuck hard for several hours, and leave me feeling quite battered the next day, but my only experience of a big group (13 or 15 depending on whose counting you believe) was all over in a bit more than an hour.

Guys watching other guys fucking one girl and waiting their turn get very excitable and although they are very vigorous they tend to cum quite quickly. Also if the woman is not naturally very wet like I am, cum is a lubricant and if there's a lot of it about then you won't "dry up" and start to get sore.
blondewife38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 05:14 PM   #24
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Question teased!

[QUOTE=squidley;159890]The movie is "Fast-Walking" from 1982 staring James Woods and a smoking hot young Kay Lenz. I haven't seen it in years and good luck finding this somewhat lost B movie.

hey if anyone finds a rip of this would ya message me?
i looked all over cant find no rips wanna see :/
lost is damn right...i found a couple VHS for sale and a few blurbs
that warner home video is gonna rel it to dvd...so i doubt if
anyone will know a rip but if ya do i got a gazillion movies to reward ya
with

Last edited by [m[o_o]m]; 08-16-2008 at 05:16 PM.
[m[o_o]m] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 01:32 PM   #25
Mookal
Privileged Member

Mookal Level 1 (100+)Mookal Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnalKitty View Post
Ok... i posted the above in response the "one on one VS gang rape" thread so now i ask you....
What do YOU think? how many and for how long can one girl take it before its over? and for the other girls how do you think YOU could take?
If I go first, then the answer is one.
Mookal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 02:43 AM   #26
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marisha View Post
if we're talking about rape, I don't know, but for example in our neighbourhood was a whore, working with her friend. so they were 2 of them. very cheap one and they had endless lines of visitors. as some guys were talking, they already didn't feel anything while being fucked. the guys just come, fuck and go. they were kind of 5 $ per fuck whores. they could fuck endlessy. they didn't even fuck. every teenage guy's first times was with one of them and as they told. they just didn't do anything, just lieing there to be fucked. some even tell, one of them was eating apple while being fucked or reading some papers.
HOLY FUCK, awesome!

Why don't I get neighbourhoods like these?
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 06:29 AM   #27
Shadowscream

HI in reply to this i remember seeing a Gangbang video recently where

the women took on 30 guys , they all proceeded to fuck her hard anally then
in the pussy and finally the mouth
filling each hole with creammmhmm
i know it wasnt rape but i just imagined that little bit more . it was great
Old 08-20-2008, 02:24 PM   #28
moulsin

moulsin has initial reputation

30 guys???
xD

though it had to be imposible
moulsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 04:34 PM   #29
Alexk272727

Alexk272727 has initial reputation

As a guy sex seems to take a lot out of me. I'm not sure how it is with girls, but I'd imagine it's not far off though I know they have multiple orgasms to a guys ejaculation.

To me it wouldn't be fun even just imagininng it when the person has passed the point of having forced sexual arousel over and over to the point where they are in pain. For some reason I only get aroused by sex and not by extreme pain. That just turns me off.

I do like to watch a fantasy of one girl forced to have sex with a lot of guys for some reason, but not if they are beating her up physically or something of that nature.
Alexk272727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 11:48 PM   #30
k64

k64 has initial reputation

I don't know how many it'd take in real life, but that's fine by me. What I find attractive instead of many at once, is many in a row. Too many at once get in the way.
k64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:03 AM   #31
nadeshiko

nadeshiko has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to nadeshiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeDaBrute View Post
not so big on the whole prison thing ..I would enjoy something nice and private me and a few friends pick up a nice little toy for a vacation party favor..and then just keep her.

Nothing viscious just the stuff all woman enjoy anyway, spanking , hairpulling.

Simply entertain ourselves until we grow bored ..the vacation is over or her poor little heart gives out.
Hmmm, that's got possibilities...lying in a dark room not ever knowing who's going to come in or whether it'll be one guy or 2-3 at a time.
nadeshiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:41 AM   #32
mco
Privileged Member

mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm terribly fond of the thought that, after she passes out and the group keeps on fucking her, when she wakes up, she has no idea how many more guys just did her.

Also, concerning the "massive group"-rape fantasy (which I like terribly) I often find myself imagining her restrained, just taking it, not being allowed to fight back. In that scenario they would also sometimes not just fuck her, but inflict intense pain on her, even cut her / inflict wounds.

As for when they're done with her, she can't be heard.. so when they kill her in a very painful manner that won't be a problem. And then there's no harm in a little nasty fun afterwards too, before they drop the carcass.
mco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:57 AM   #33
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

the military base one was always fun although never actually passed girls around the entire base. ussually just a barracks or 2 within the same unit ..say a couple hundred guys tops.

oh and the gangbang thing ..yeah search past the overrated american stuff ..try ..of say German vids.. I feel certain that that vid "record holder" has a legal disclaimer about US vids only. German's are some serious sick freaks ..damn I miss Europe
GeorgeDaBrute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 01:43 PM   #34
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Theres a sick little part of my ego that would like to try and find my limits in this way. But I would have to say 8 guys would keep me more than busy

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 02:55 PM   #35
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Well, I heard of a woman being raped by 200 guys and surviving.

As for food and water, a normal human can last 6 days witout water and a month without food
Old 11-08-2008, 07:37 PM   #36
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow, 200, that just seems a little excessive. I think a perfect gang should be no more than 6. Working in groups of 3 to fuck each hole at once, while the other group recovers/gets ready.
the savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:11 PM   #37
Uncle Al
Privileged Member

Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnalKitty View Post
Ok... i posted the above in response the "one on one VS gang rape" thread so now i ask you....
What do YOU think? how many and for how long can one girl take it before its over? and for the other girls how do you think YOU could take?
If the girl is young and healthy, she could take for 6 hours, more or less.
Old 11-09-2008, 11:35 PM   #38
GBGuy

GBGuy Level 1 (100+)GBGuy Level 1 (100+)

Based on my admitadly little knowlege most young guys cum quickly without even giving the woman any time to climax. 9 or ten guys who are virgins pulling a train might not take more than half an hour to all finish. More mature guys who can last longer might be in question.
GBGuy is offline   Reply With Quote