Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-13-2008, 05:15 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default How many victims per fantasy ?

When you start dreaming, when your favourite fantasy takes on, how many victims do you have to imagine raping before you feel satisfied ?

Is it always the same number of victims or sometimes can the first victim be SO HOT you just feel drained after you raped her and you can get your feet back on hearth ?

Last edited by shysnale; 11-13-2008 at 05:22 AM.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 07:25 PM   #2
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

generally just one.
maybe sometimes the girl i start with isn't quite doing it for me i move on to another one. I do fantasize about taking more than one girl at once, but i think more often than not, its just one girl for me.
Old 11-23-2008, 02:18 AM   #3
RapeDiva

RapeDiva has initial reputation

Two - usually a brother/sister combo in my "as a rapist" fantasies.
Old 11-23-2008, 04:56 AM   #4
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I could go for two. Best if they were good friends. Maybe they would be on a vacation trip. The idea of watching one of them seeing their best friend getting it, knowing that they were next in line does it for me. Of course, I would work out better if there was a bunch of guys waiting in line.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 05:36 AM   #5
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to older and wiser

Just go for the one, but like to make sure she is well and truly used and abused, left with cum in every hole and maybe one or two ( OK, several) nice bruises
older and wiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:48 AM   #6
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's almost always been one victim for me. That said recently I've had to start thinking of new things etc to try and get myself going again. Two girls was one of the things. It's nice, I tried it with both of them getting abused and watching each other getting raped; and also with one of them turning against their friend and joining me in assaulting her. Should tide me over until I find something that really works for me.
Conrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 12:26 PM   #7
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks for your answers guys.
Me, I for a long time fantasized about being druggeg and tied to a bed by horny girls who took pics of me naked with their cellphones and spread them on the Internet before they raped me with a lot of different dildos.

But since I went to see a prostitute and it didn't work out too good this victim fantasy is dead. That's why I'm asking those questions here. Someday one of you will say a magic word that'll get me back on the 'pussy hunter' trip.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 02:45 PM   #8
ILTST

ILTST Level 4 (400+)ILTST Level 4 (400+)ILTST Level 4 (400+)ILTST Level 4 (400+)ILTST Level 4 (400+)

It's usually between 3 and 10 for me.
ILTST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 01:50 PM   #9
WingedMasamune

WingedMasamune has initial reputation

around 2 or 3 but I usually would go for 1
WingedMasamune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 04:29 PM   #10
internettufguy

internettufguy Level 2 (200+)internettufguy Level 2 (200+)internettufguy Level 2 (200+)
Default 2

I love the idea of having two. I'd want one tied up so she could watch as I rape and torture her friend. sometimes I imagine staring at a girl with a big smile on my face as I rape her friend or sister, all the while constantly reminding her that she's next
internettufguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 05:22 AM   #11
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ha, i love the fantasy of finding two very pretty girls who are friends, yet competitive over guys and raping one while leaving the other one totally ignored, telling the one i'm raping how gorgeous she is and how much better looking she is than the other one, to a point that it begins to bother the other one, then turning my attention to the ignored one and having her consensually fuck me to prove she's 'better', and then blackmailing her into helping me rape the first one more, by telling her how i'm gonna tell everyone that she willing fucked the guy who raped her friend. Very hot to me.

yeah, my fantasies get a little in depth sometimes .
Old 11-29-2008, 01:16 PM   #12
internettufguy

internettufguy Level 2 (200+)internettufguy Level 2 (200+)internettufguy Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TZOFOSHO View Post
ha, i love the fantasy of finding two very pretty girls who are friends, yet competitive over guys and raping one while leaving the other one totally ignored, telling the one i'm raping how gorgeous she is and how much better looking she is than the other one, to a point that it begins to bother the other one, then turning my attention to the ignored one and having her consensually fuck me to prove she's 'better', and then blackmailing her into helping me rape the first one more, by telling her how i'm gonna tell everyone that she willing fucked the guy who raped her friend. Very hot to me.

yeah, my fantasies get a little in depth sometimes .

Damn that's hot. Let me add another dimension and see if you like this. I like to fantasize about raping and torturing one sister/friend while making the other watch untouched. After awhile raping her friends pussy, ass, and throat fucking her to the point of almost blacking out, I tell her friend she can end her friends torment if she volunteers to take her place. If she says no, then I go back to raping, whipping, and torturing her friend all the while reminding her that her friend can take her place anytime she wants. I'll leave her ungagged so she can beg her friend to help her as she gets her holes viciously pounded.

So if they are good friends, do you think the one would take her friends place eventually, or would you prefer it if she just sits there and deals with the guilt caused by watching her friend get raped knowing she can stop it anytime she's willing to take one for the team?
internettufguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 06:21 PM   #13
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

ha, pretty hot, i like her never stepping in to help her friend, then after its all over raping the friend who didn't help and getting the tortured friend who is now pissed off to help me rape her 'friend'.