Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-20-2008, 04:45 PM   #1
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Crying women!

Ok so bare with me as I'm not sure how to explain this properly.

So I was in the University Libary today and was looking up some books on the computer when I hear a sob to my right. I turn and look and this pretty girl is shyly moving past. She's crying and has tears running down her face and her eye makeup is running because of it. She sees me looking and I turn away. I sit and think for a minute then think, fuck it, none of my business right?

So I go to find my books and see her again, I move ailse then she moves to the one next to me again. She's still crying but has it much more under control now. Again she sees me and makes no attempt to hide her tears. So I think if I had the slightest idea how to comfort a crying woman I might have asked if there was anything I could do to help. She looks for some books herself, and then I move away again. I see her a third time, same thing, and I then go to find this book of Russian Philosophers. When I go back she's gone.

So then I get angry for some reason. Maybe, at myself, for the fact that I had no idea what to do. Or maybe that she seemed to be purposely near me even after I moved away.

Now, I do get very turned on by women crying, but I didn't today even though she was real pretty.

So I think what would I do if I raped (rp) a women and she starts crying? I mean I'd want to be so rough etc that I make her cry. But what then, after I cum what would I do? I don't think I'd know exactly how to handle it, probably just let her cry it out, but then there's a small part of me that knows that somewhere inside I'm a sadistic, none-empathy having guy. I think that there's a chance that I'd shout at her to stop crying and even grab her hair and slap her, or by the shouldlers and shake her around if she continued. That's probably the worst thing you could do as any of those things is only gonna cause the tears to keep flowing.

I think I'm a real bad guy now, I don't know how to handle this, usually I have a fairly good idead how I'd re-act in pretty much any situation; but this has thrown me off. I mean it doesn't matter as I'll probably not get the chance to rp. However it does affect the fantasy of it all, I mean now that it's in my mind it'll crop up, no matter how much I don't want it to, in my next fantasy. The whole thing bugs me and is weighing on my mind.

Thought? Theories? Discuss anything related to this sort of thing here, even if it's just to tell me what a piece of shit I am.

Last edited by Conrad; 11-20-2008 at 04:51 PM.
Conrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 04:53 AM   #2
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think that girl was crying only because she had to work on a Cobol language book. - lol

No seriously, it is difficult to know how to act with someone crying. Sometimes people are ashamed to cry in front of everybody and if you come offering your help it would make them feel even worse.

The thing is, you probably wouldn't feel the same if you saw a woman crying and know exactly why she is crying. (She can't pay her rent and is gonna end up homeless......Etc) Extra knowledge on the situation makes your feelings very different.

So I think you cannot know if tears in rape fantasy would be a turn off to you. If you are totally into your rape trip, you will be kind of tranced out and things won't affect you the same way.

Sorry if I misunderstood your request.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 07:28 AM   #3
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
So I think what would I do if I raped (rp) a women and she starts crying? I mean I'd want to be so rough etc that I make her cry. But what then, after I cum what would I do?
man if she was still crying i would get so horny i would fucking rape her ass more !!
Old 11-21-2008, 10:34 AM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yep! Tears would just spur me on to more rape and torture. I sometimes make my tiny brown whore cry on purpose simply because it amuses me to see her cry.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:25 AM   #5
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN View Post
man if she was still crying i would get so horny i would fucking rape her ass more !!
That's the thing, It'd be largely out the system after the first go, the emotional release spent. I mean I'd be ready to do it again pretty damn soon after and would want to hear her crying again. But if I didn't then it might get on my nerves, and then I'm not sure how I'd act. Like, usually I think of rape in the context of I have a GF and events lead to the rape, it's not some woman I'll never see again, and she usually has similar fantasies. I often think of rape as short, brutal and then done. I generally don't think of how we'd be when around each other afterwards, but recently I am thinking about how it'd be.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:36 AM   #6
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
I think that girl was crying only because she had to work on a Cobol language book. - lol

No seriously, it is difficult to know how to act with someone crying. Sometimes people are ashamed to cry in front of everybody and if you come offering your help it would make them feel even worse.

The thing is, you probably wouldn't feel the same if you saw a woman crying and know exactly why she is crying. (She can't pay her rent and is gonna end up homeless......Etc) Extra knowledge on the situation makes your feelings very different.

So I think you cannot know if tears in rape fantasy would be a turn off to you. If you are totally into your rape trip, you will be kind of tranced out and things won't affect you the same way.

Sorry if I misunderstood your request.
If she was on my course she'd be crying tears of boredom

You absolutely right though, it is hard to know how to act when some-one is crying. It's easy if it's a family member or some-one like that as your so close that you instinctively know what to do. But people you don't know to well or at all it's real hard. I kinda wish now I'd asked her if she was ok. But then I also think it's her problem, why should it bother me, I have my own to deal with and am not doing very well with those.

It's true that she might have been crying for some silly reason and then I'd be thinking wtf! pull yourself together and stop being so dumb.

Your kinda right, I mean I hope you are. See the thing is, I think about what she's thinking, both about me and what is happening, as well as my own thoughts and emotions. I never really zone out. That said you are right in as far as I'd be far more concerned about my own pleasure so it may not matter to me at all.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:48 PM   #7
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

If someone crys in public, they ask for attention. Give it to them, and you won't go wrong.

As for the RP thing, hmmm...

I guess there's a difference between real and fake tears. If it's real, then it's a question of are they from physical or emotional. If it's physical, that's no problem. If she hasn't used the safeword, it means she doesn't mind the pain.

But when real, emotional tears flow, you are IMO better off not playing with that girl again. Because she obviously was not ready for it.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:41 PM   #8
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Good points my man, thanks for the imput.
Old 11-21-2008, 09:11 PM   #9
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

as for me, I don't know if a girl is crying cause she is happy or sad or something personal was wrong (family member dying, etc).

Tears can mean happiness or sadness or even anger at times.

Thats my thought on crying.

________
As for what I would do, is leave her alone.I have had too many bad experiences with "none of yor damn buiness" kinda shit for trying to help a crying girl out.

Last edited by doggystylethatgirl; 11-21-2008 at 11:08 PM.
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 09:53 PM   #10
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Menace, actually it depends... tears rolled unbidden down my cheeks and it wasnt just from pain it was also from emotions like fear humiliation and rage, but it did not mean I wasnt ready for it, if anything it was the thing that Id been hungering for - an experience tht would provoke such a reaction that would touch me so deeply.

Its funny iquite enjoyed that I was crying (more so afterwords naturally) but even better I liked that hte men didnt slow down or stop in the face of my misery
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:03 PM   #11
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
That's the thing, It'd be largely out the system after the first go, the emotional release spent. I mean I'd be ready to do it again pretty damn soon after and would want to hear her crying again. But if I didn't then it might get on my nerves, and then I'm not sure how I'd act. Like, usually I think of rape in the context of I have a GF and events lead to the rape, it's not some woman I'll never see again, and she usually has similar fantasies. I often think of rape as short, brutal and then done. I generally don't think of how we'd be when around each other afterwards, but recently I am thinking about how it'd be.
I think that it is difficult to say other than on an individual basis, for example if the experience was good for me and the chick was hot but she was sobbing and blubering then i maybe would comfort her a little to ensure her return. However if she was a nasty fucking dirty slut whore born for abuse and i knew she would be back for more, then i would just tell her to leave.
Old 11-22-2008, 02:45 AM   #12
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have had a good cry during a particularly rough session on more that one occasion. just because I'm bawling my eyes out doesn't mean I'm not loving every second. Theres a bit of extra pepper of the experience if the guy can get me paniced or scared enough to cry, or even in enough pain if hes doing it hard enough (or in the arse)

Theres more of a release in it for me if I cry like a catharsis or stress thing. Maybe its adrenaline or endorphins or whatever but I always feel great afterward so bring it on guys....make me cry

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 03:00 AM   #13
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So make you watch a really sad movie before raping you?
Old 11-22-2008, 04:07 AM   #14
Parisa2

Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
So make you watch a really sad movie before raping you?
ahahaha is your thingy really so tiny that u have to resort to sad movies to make her cry jk
Parisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 07:26 AM   #15
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Edit: Response to a spammer who's post has since been deleted.

Last edited by Conrad; 11-24-2008 at 03:22 PM.
Old 11-24-2008, 12:57 PM   #16
Parisa2

Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

u talking to me conrad?
Old 11-24-2008, 03:21 PM   #17
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Ah no sorry, there was a spammer post there when I checked the thread this morning. Mod must have deleted it. Now I look more of a tit than usual. Apologies if it looked like I was talking to you.
Old 11-24-2008, 06:35 PM   #18
Parisa2

aah ok, no worries
Old 11-25-2008, 02:09 AM   #19
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

so thats what it takes to piss off Conrad- spam his thread!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote