Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2008, 11:12 AM   #1
silentbob
Banned

silentbob is infamous around these partssilentbob is infamous around these partssilentbob is infamous around these partssilentbob is infamous around these partssilentbob is infamous around these parts
Default Please BAN this guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne
you wrote..
Quote:
Ive always wondered the benefits of reps. Can someone tell me?
well the negative rep you tried to give me did nothing because you don't have enough rep.So i lost nothing.Zero...

Your so pathetic you can't even do that right and you gave me a good laugh.Thanks
Please BAN theDarkOne. He keeps trying to flame me in private messages.
Old 11-15-2008, 11:40 AM   #2
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentbob View Post
"flame you in private", if you find that so offensive why don't you just go to your user CP and block him from sending you PM's? Also why is this even posted on an open forum? If you have a problem with another member which you feel is so severe that it warrants a ban that should be handled discreetly by you sending your concerns via PM to the mods so they can adjudicate the situation {that's one of the reasons these boards have mods, you know "moderators"}.

Perhaps you should look at your own posting history before you begin casting aspersions on other members. Fully half of everything you have posted so far is of a negative or outright nasty nature, perhaps you should be looking in a mirror when you are calling for someone to be banned.

Take the test if you are unsure of who you are
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=17828

Cheers to all others from the Stainless Steel Rat
Old 11-15-2008, 12:38 PM   #3
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

wow...so let me get this straight.You send me this PM
Quote:
Awww Why so serious? Im quite offended with all the name calling. Especially since we are related.

Thats right, I raped your mom right before you were born . You're the little shit nobody wanted
My mother died 3 months ago so i was just a little offended but i did not Pm you back.Then you tried to negative rep me but your rep is so low that it did nothing.I put you on my ignore list but b4 i did i sent you that pm.I should have ignored you but i was pissed about the mother statement.

I can only think this is another attempt to piss me off something you said you enjoy.Here's part of the PM you sent..
Quote:
lol i love getting a reaction out of ppl like you
If you want i will post the whole pm history.The only negative thing i wrote was that you were pathetic and that was in the last one after you wrote that you were here to upset people and what you wrote about my mother.I was ignoring you so to say i wanted to flame you shows your true intent.
You are a troll in every sense of the word..

Last edited by theDarkOne; 11-15-2008 at 12:53 PM.
Old 11-15-2008, 01:20 PM   #4
silentbob
Banned

silentbob is infamous around these partssilentbob is infamous around these partssilentbob is infamous around these partssilentbob is infamous around these partssilentbob is infamous around these parts

Nice, Darkone, I can post made up PMs also:

[QUOTE=theDarkOne]you wrote..
Quote:
You dumb nigger. I hope you burn in hell
Old 11-15-2008, 01:25 PM   #5
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

the difference is bob is that the mods are going to go to my PM page and see whats real and whats not.I have already pmed them to deal with this and to look at the pm history.So you can keep making stuff up.They will know the truth soon enough.
Old 11-15-2008, 01:27 PM   #6
silentbob
Banned

lol, then they should BAN you to hell
Old 11-15-2008, 02:06 PM   #7
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

silentbob why don't you try following your namesake's example and be silent!
Anyhow I think I'll give you a...FIRST WARNING!...and call it good for now. Behave or you'll be the one banned to hell...
Old 11-15-2008, 08:15 PM   #8
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Then maybe you should be more respectful and not go at someone, then cry when he dishes it back. You have no right to disrespect someone like the way you disrespected TheDarkOne.

I would be glad if that last pm you made up was true. You deserve that and more.
Old 11-15-2008, 09:07 PM   #9
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
rule no.1

DO NOT FUCK WITH RAPEBOARD or its members.

Considering what you said to him, your lucky he didnt shit on you from great heights and i am sure the rest of ur here at RB will have been happy to grab a shovel and assist in your burial.

now run along...
Old 11-15-2008, 11:53 PM   #10
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN View Post
rule no.1

Considering what you said to him, your lucky he didnt shit on you from great heights and i am sure the rest of ur here at RB will have been happy to grab a shovel and assist in your burial.

now run along...
I gotta a better idea , I got my pooper scooper just for the occasions like this.

Now I gotta scoop that shit up !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pooper scooper.JPG (19.4 KB, 340 views)
Old 11-16-2008, 07:43 PM   #11
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

HAHA nice one doggy that picture actually says it all !
Old 11-16-2008, 08:02 PM   #12
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN View Post
rule no.1

now run along...
Rule #2 Please refer to Rule #1

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Old 11-17-2008, 01:27 AM   #13
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow!I'm off line for 2 day's and look what I've missed!Well,no one has ever accused this site of being boring!SilentBob.um.Silent..Bob...Silent....Bob.Do esnt anyone ever pick up a dictionary anymore?Not trying to inflame anyone,I just think the irony is funny...
Old 11-17-2008, 03:18 AM   #14
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

Quote:

YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have much of an idea of what is going on here, but I do know this...

Your rep is NEGATIVE 56

theDarkOne's rep is POSITIVE 2794

That really tells me all I need to know....
Old 11-17-2008, 03:53 AM   #15
wharro4u

wharro4u is infamous around these partswharro4u is infamous around these partswharro4u is infamous around these partswharro4u is infamous around these partswharro4u is infamous around these parts

silentbob . you really kind of sheep this time maybe we should take expemple to dog to clean your own mess. and apologies to the guy . ..
Old 11-17-2008, 06:09 PM   #16
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Thread closed.
If anyone has any complains about insulting and/or abusive PMs contact a moderator and leave it out of the public!
Closed Thread