Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: When I watch a superheroine rape video, I want to see...
A woman dressed as a heroine get naked and have a villian act like he's raping her 12 21.05%
See the heroine get hypnotized so she's begging to be raped, which than isn't actual rape but sex 1 1.75%
See the superheroine on the ground, having an actual cock rape her holes and letting me see it 42 73.68%
Fuck this. I don't even like superheroine rape. 2 3.51%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-19-2008, 05:07 PM   #1
Underwise

Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)
Default Has anyone ever seen an ACTUAL Superheroine rape video?

I don't mean like the ones on superheroine central or steevie steel or whatever he calls himself (it's not even rape because the superheroines are moaning and begging for more) but I mean an actual heroine rape video where you see the penis enter the vagina, or ass, and fuck them?

I mean, all I've ever seen besides the hypnosis videos, (which like I said are stupid) are woman dressed like heroines get naked, and some guy goes up to them and humps them acting like he's raping them. What I want to see is an actual member go into them.

Is anyone else with me, or am I alone?
Old 10-20-2008, 12:37 AM   #2
wilddean

Default superhero

only ones ive seen are japanese situated. girl dressed in superhero outfit overtaken somehow by the villain. i've never watched it beyond the basic stripping and first entry.
u'd think there'd be some toons out there paroding it. i mean with all the female toon characters shouldnt there be some creators willing to risk the copyright police lol.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:34 AM   #3
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

I second what Wilddean said. there are plenty of them from Japan, the trade off of course is that most if not all of those are pixelated.

What I find hard to believe is that none of the russian sites have done anything liek this yet. they have done every other fetish under the sun it seems like but nothing like this

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:51 PM   #4
Underwise

Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by feimotion338 View Post
what is the fastest way to make 1mil in runescape....http://www.coolrunescape.com/i am currently making 5k bow string which will get me about 500k but i don't know what to do after that.if u would like to look at my skills look at the highscores! plz help me.........!!!!!!!!!!!RunescapeRunescape goldWell.. around 3-4 years ago when i heard about runescape from a friend i decided to go check it out, i created 'Chavforlife' lol, you may laugh but it's true, i have no idea what made me think of that name, but yeah.. runescape powerlevelingBut anyway, since then i've only used this account but now it's got to the stage i actually really regret making this name in the first place, everyday my name get's commented by random player's, some "nice" comments suprisingly and some just pure hate which i understand ;p. But like with this name i'm forever getting judged, flamed when they have never actually spoken to me but meh.runescape cheatsWhat about you guy's, any of you regret making your runescape account name?http://www.maplemsmesos.com

What does this have to do with the topic?
Old 10-23-2008, 12:20 AM   #5
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's spam my friend.Report it,give negative rep.Hope the mods remove it.You will see this from time to time.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:40 AM   #6
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwise View Post
I don't mean like the ones on superheroine central or steevie steel or whatever he calls himself (it's not even rape because the superheroines are moaning and begging for more) but I mean an actual heroine rape video where you see the penis enter the vagina, or ass, and fuck them?

I mean, all I've ever seen besides the hypnosis videos, (which like I said are stupid) are woman dressed like heroines get naked, and some guy goes up to them and humps them acting like he's raping them. What I want to see is an actual member go into them.

Is anyone else with me, or am I alone?
Sorry it took so long to reply, but Christina Carter did at least one that fits all the criteria. She's done several flicks dressed as Wonder Woman and in one, she's sitting down looking through some files in a dark room with a flashlight when our villian gets her. He ties her up and rapes her (full penetration) from behind.

I think that's the only full penetration English language superheroine rape flick I've ever seen.
EvilJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:06 PM   #7
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I thought heroine was a drug?

Super Heroine? wow, I need to try that kind!!

you don't have a poll about drugs do you?
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:34 PM   #8
Uncle Al
Privileged Member

Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilJ View Post
Sorry it took so long to reply, but Christina Carter did at least one that fits all the criteria. She's done several flicks dressed as Wonder Woman and in one, she's sitting down looking through some files in a dark room with a flashlight when our villian gets her. He ties her up and rapes her (full penetration) from behind.

I think that's the only full penetration English language superheroine rape flick I've ever seen.

What's the name of this movie? Thank you very much.
Old 11-09-2008, 02:59 AM   #9
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's called Dr G meets Wunder Woman (and yes that's the correct spelling). Looking at the previews, I think I may have been wrong about him raping her with his dick, but there is full penetration by objects. I could have sworn he got some, too, though.

http://www.christinacaptured.com/tour7.html
EvilJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:38 PM   #10
Luis Ifer
Privileged Member

Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luis Ifer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Has anyone ever seen an ACTUAL Superheroine rape video?
I did not quite get it. Do you mean a girl in superheroine clothes being actually raped or a rape video of a real-life superheroine?
Luis Ifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:04 PM   #11
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggystylethatgirl View Post
I thought heroine was a drug?

Super Heroine? wow, I need to try that kind!!

you don't have a poll about drugs do you?
I really did, AFTER I looked up the word up (like I have to do with these new meanings of words)

Now I know - heroin - drug , not my thing - heroine, maybe if it is Wonder Woman & etc.

Just think & look - heroine heroin - shit alot of people could get that confused
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote