Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-01-2008, 10:27 PM   #1
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Burglary interrupted (female victim wanted)

I had cased this house last night. It sits at the end of a dead end road in the country, almost a mile from its nearest neighbor, and apparently its owners are on vacation. A perfect time to help myself to all the little goodies that people accumulate over a lifetime. I park my van behind a grove of trees near the house and let myself in. There is a mirror in the front hall and I catch a glimpse of myself. I look the part of a burgler, dressed all in black, from the top of my ski mask to the black boots. Closing the door behind me, I make my way up the stairs into the master bedroom.

THen I hear something that makes my blood turn to ice. THe crunch of tires coming up gravel. Maybe its just someone coming up the road.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 10:53 PM   #2
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

I am a student doing a mastetrs and living in a house of my uncle which is almost remote but it gives me all the freedom I have always wanted. I went on a small vacation with my friends for two days and now I am coming back to the home, tired but enjoying memories of the fun we have had. I like to roam and dance but I dont like to flirt with boys. I am coming back wearing a top with buttons in the front and long skirt. Its a bit cold so I put on a jumper too. Ah.. finally I am abt to reach my home to relax and to sleep.....
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 08:57 PM   #3
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hear the door open. "Shit" I silently curse to myself. Up on the second floor there is no way out of the place that I can see. My hope is to sneak out. I quietly move into the hallway, but then a glance downstairs changes plans. Never before have I been violent but for something like that, I can change. I slip into the shadows, waiting for her to come close.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 10:58 PM   #4
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

I just park my car as usual and in a rush I pickd my rucksack from the car, took the keys of my home and reached the door. I am tired and eager to pee and then to sleep. I sleep without changing clothes when I am tired. I open the door, enter the house, lock the door properely and rushed to the toilet at the groundfloor. The house is big but I only use the groundfloor and sometimes the 1st floor. I finish pee, have a glass of water and just sit in the sofa for a while to check the postal mails.
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote