Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-22-2013, 12:58 AM   #41
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by LuvNLust

Taking in the precious begging act this little girl was giving really caught my attention as I listened. I'd seen it before from the pitiful and pathetic perps I'd dealt with as they were trying to bargain for their lives. As an interrogation technique it definitely worked - nothing brought out the truth more than pointing a gun at someone who thought they might lose their life. Although I was pointing right into her back, I suspected this bitch could tell I wasn't going to kill her, no, she knew I had other things in mind. Like any observant woman would be around guys, as my head peered over she clearly watched my eyes taking in her whole body. And God damn! What a bod it was, fuck! And as sweet and tight as I remembered it long ago - only now she was HOT, more curvy and sexy - and her tits... they even seemed bigger now... hmmmm, gotta fuck those.

When Dani finished, I paused as if I was really considering her offer. Man I didn't know whether to laugh my fucking ass off, or take her seriously. Being intolerant of fools I don't take no bullshit... no... but there was an opportunity here this book smart, young bitch just presented - so I decided to play along with her "You got guts little lady I'll give you that." Letting go her wrist, I began fingering her hair "Looks like your daddy raised himself a pretty sharp girl - and knowing Tom" Nick gritted his teeth "looks like he also gave you his gift of persuasion." I now took in a very deep breath, raising my head up considering the deal. "Fast cars, fast women, fast money... and all we could want..." I couldn't help but chuckle "and you can get all that for us hot little WOOOOMMMMMAAAANNNN?" Emphasizing the last word, I gave her an evil grin while my eyes went from her face down to her heaving chest, lingering there for the longest time, enjoying her boobs expanding, out and in and out, as her nervous breathing grew harder and harder. I could overhear both Tim and Ray chuckling in the background - they knew I was just getting started.

Well I was shrewd myself and after years of reading people, I knew just who I was dealing with "Let me guess... pricey car with license plates "HOTJD" - you're snobby, gutsy, a negotiator, have an attitude but with sense of being privileged... like your God's gift to everyone... you're a fucking lawyer. Got it right, didn't I?" Dani now kept her mouth shut and looked away. "They taught you well in school didn't they - it's all about winning isn't it?" I ground the gun into her back even harder. "Well here's my offer cunt, and one you CAN'T refuse." I chuckled even more, but just thinking about what I was going to say and the inevitable look on her face... I almost started to laugh... I composed myself "You're damn right we're gonna take your offer, but I'm changin' the conditions..." I chuckled some more "Tom was always a lying sack of shit... fuck, I'd rather trust a street hooker tellin' me she had no STDs than trust him." I pressed the gun further into her back, then reached around to squeeze her meaty tits - causing Dani to jump, guess she'd never been molested by a strange man. Damn, without a bra her hooters felt so fleshy and soft - even her hardened nipples poked against the palm of my hand. I loved it when the bitches got scared, always made them really sweaty and wet - God, I just wanted fuck her right then and there... but I need to enjoy the tease even more... "Tim! Open the window and throw me the cell blocker!" a few seconds later I caught the device with one hand as he tossed it to me. I knew all the phones were confiscated so we were safe in what I was about to do "Let's flip this bad boy back on". As I did, you could hear the cell phones humming to incoming calls, texts, emails... even Dani's which was in my pocket. I then grabbed Dani's wrist and part of her back hand, turning it, real tight... I then pulled her arm up behind her back to the point of pain... this maneuver disabled even the biggest guys... I started chuckling again "Well TITS, we're gonna have ourselves some fun... and we're gonna take those pictures after all." I was grinning ear to ear "To give us what we want, you're fucking old man's gonna need proof of life... so let's make sure those pics are HOT and WE really give him his money's worth..." and then came the punch line "You never know, the horny motherfucker might beat off to them as well!" I couldn't hold it in any longer as I wailed in laughter. I then started pushing my struggling prisoner toward one of the bedrooms...

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 01:00 AM   #42
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by Avendia

I could see Dani fighting with the one holding the gun and even caught some of what was said but my main concern what the one holding onto my wrist. He had it bent in at a painful angle. I tried to twist away but it was no use. And I knew talking wasn't going to help me. Not with those cold dead eyes of his. I shivered every time I looked into them. I made another effort to get away fainting one way then truly going the other. It didn't work.

Without thinking I bit him. His wrist was close to my face so I acted. My teeth ground into his flesh and I gagged when I tasted blood. I felt his fingers loosen. It was only for a second but I took it. Yanking away spitting the blood from my mouth. The terror of the situation had sobered me and I was sprinting for the back door. I need to get away. Get help.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 01:02 AM   #43
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Default Posted by The Savage

I feel teeth sinking in, deep and hard. I know that that is just asking for an infection, but it doesn't matter. You'll be paying for it in a matter of minutes. All you decided is that it is going to hurt. A lot. So very much. When you take off running I immediately followed. There is one thing I am really good at it is completely ignoring pain. The little bite already forgotten, even as red drops fall onto the floor with little splashes. My grin is broad, I haven't had this much fun since I went to that high school football game. I hate the sport, I just raped some MILF under the stands.

I catch you, because from the looks of things you had something to drink. We're slightly wobbly. I hiss in pleasure, flinging you back into the room. Aiming for the table, trying to slam your stomach into it. I missed, instead I hear a dull thunk as your head connects. Loud even over the screams and shouts of the other two bitches. "Nobody minds if I take this one first right? I like the look of her ass."

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 01:06 AM   #44
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Default Posted by InSearchOf33333

I watched the action unfold around me, as did Ana. Nick and Ray had obviously made their choices already. That left just me and Ana, which was just fine with me. I liked her ass when I first saw it and I liked all of what I saw now even more face to face. Ana and I were going to become very "close friends."

She was brave, I will give her that. Even after Nick fired his weapon, she stood somewhat impassive, still demanding we negotiate or take what we wanted and leave. Oh we would take what we wanted OK but it would surely take a while for us to leave. Three hot sexy women, in an a remote cabin, cut off from all communication for at least 3 days? Oh hell yes, we would take what we wanted and we would take our sweet time.

I smiled inwardly at her bravado. Sometimes the line between brave and stupid is simply whether you succeed or not. Ana had no chance of success. I knew these guys. They wouldn't negotiate if a SWAT team had the place surrounded.

I saw that Dani and Monique had decided to put up physical resistance. That was so funny, That was just what Nick and Ray loved. Their goal was always to dominate with overpowering force and they loved a woman who tried to fight. However, while physical force and violence usually worked. I liked to think of an easier, more cerebral approach if I could.

If Ana wanted to "reason?" Well sure, I could reason. With my gun on her, I was sure she would eventually come around to my way of thinking. Ironically though, I was more a knife play kind of guy. A knife is so much more personal and intimate. My cock instantly hardened as I thought about how much more complaint Ana would become when cold steel touched warm flesh. Mmmmm.

I shook my self out of my temporary daydream and addressed Ana.

"Well Ana? from the looks of things, it appears that your "command" to "Fuck Off" turned into more of a "Fuck On," I laughed, but my voice was dripping with sarcasm and menace as I motioned her to the door with the point of my gun.

"However, it was a nice try on your part and you can gauge its effect." (looking at all the mayhem going on and laughing some more) "

"What say you and I go outside where its a bit more quiet and less crowded. I like to do my "negotiating" one on one. I am sure that you and I can come up with a resolution that is acceptable to all."

I was sure she would agree to go outside, just as I was sure she would run like a rabbit once she walked out the door. I was ready for that too. I knew these woods, I had explored them all day long as a kid when I vacationed here. Ana could run and I hoped she would. Hunting her down would be quite fun...almost as much fun as completing the hunt and "mounting my trophy, " She would be stuffed and mounted alright. I smiled as she opened the door, my pistol firmly in the small of her back.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 01:09 AM   #45
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Default Posted by CaughtByMoonlight

I tried my best, I really did. Sometimes you can intimidate the scariest guy out there with a firm tone and the right look. But I failed. Now my friends are being hustled into rooms by scary-ass thugs with guns. I can only guess what will happen. To them, and to me. Looking up into the face of “Tim” as he'd been called, I kept the defiant frown on my face. Like I wasn't afraid at all. Like I knew some freakin' kung fu move I was just waiting to launch on him. Like I could maybe just grab his gun and shoot his nuts off. I want to, I really want to before this turns into more of a nightmare. Looks like my time as the captain of the good ship TrendWare Meeting is nearly over unless I can manage something.

While I wasn't even paying attention, it seemed, Tim had gotten me up and to the door, pushing me along with that gun at my back. If I am going to come up with something it better be soon. I stepped out the door, biting my tongue all the way. Fuck him if I was going to give him the satisfaction of even acknowledging his existence.

He gestured me outside, taunting me the whole way. Like a foxhound baying after a fox. I reviewed in my mind the layout, which way I'd gone in the car to the store. It wasn't all that far off. If things went well I could outrun this guy and get help. After all, he didn't seem like a foresty, go-camping kind of guy...

Once I'd got my bearings, I sprinted out toward the road. It should be just around the corner of the cabin. Never looking back. He had taken after me yet; there was no sound. Thank God I'd taken off my shoes; I could run faster. But I was not used to bare feet in this terrain.

Still, running was the only hope. I had to get away and bring down the full force and majesty of law on this asshole. Run, Ana, run!

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 01:15 AM   #46
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Default Posted by Sweetlust

“Ahhhhh....!” I grimaced in pain as he twisted my arm behind my back. I could hear Monique and Ana’s struggles in the background as I tried to wrest my arm from his grip. I had hoped greed and the prospect of getting away clean would tempt them to leave us alone and beat a hasty retreat while they could. It seemed that this one had some plans of his own when he figured out who my father was and that I would be a valuable bargaining chip.

His laughter was unnerving to say the least as he laid out his own ‘plans’. He made it clear that they were going to fuck us regardless of my offer and still demand payment for us even resorting to blackmail. Chills coursed down my spine when he spoke in a callous tone regarding my father and his plan to send compromising pictures. ‘Proof of life’ my ass! If this ‘psycho’ knew my father as well as he intimated, then he also knew those pictures could ruin my father’s bid for Congress. I didn’t want to even consider the impact on my own life. Worse still…it could kill my mother!

“NO! NO! LET…LET…ME GO!” I screamed as he shoved me forward toward the bedrooms. I tried to pull my arm free but only succeeded in causing him to jerk it harder as I squeaked in more pain.

“Keep it up you little cunt, I swear I’ll break your damned arm! I don’t have a problem with fucking a one-armed bitch. Now which room is yours? I like my privacy…my buddies aren’t too particular as you can see!” He laughed shoving me so hard I nearly fell to my knees. I felt the gun pressed into my side as he propelled me onward. “Which one sweetheart, or do I start fucking you right here? Is that how you like it, baby…up against a wall? Maybe on the floor like…an…animal!” he whispered in my ear sending shockwaves of revulsion through me as he licked the side of my neck.

“Augghhh…that…that one!” I jerked my head toward my room, a ball of nausea threatened to force itself upwards. “Please…let us go…I swear…we won’t tell them anything!” I tried pleading again. He released me long enough to open the door, keeping his body pressed against mine and his gun hand wrapped around my waist. “Look…I have credit cards…check my purse again! You can have them. I’ll write you a check…here and now—on top of the original deal I offered. I’ve got ten thousand dollars in my checking account. Just leave us alone.” I tried to sweeten the deal. He pushed the door shut with his foot. I jumped to hear it slam. My heart slammed into my ribcage as we advanced to the bed then stopped just in front of it.

“I admit…*chuckles*…you’re making me a mighty fine offer, and I do plan to take you up on that Sweet Tits, but right now, I’m more in the mood for a little game I like to call ‘pay back’s a bitch’. Your old man’s got a lot of shit to answer for, but right now…I’m interested in his ‘little girl’ all grown up. Mmmm…girl…” licking his lips, he looked me over walking slowly around until he stood in front of me. “that…is some fine…prime ass! Look at those tits, just the way I like ‘em—more than a handful. Yeah…you’re old man is going to pay alright…and you girls will ‘earn’ your freedom, but we are going to play first. Me and my boys need some entertainment, you sweet little pussies are it.” He flopped down on the bed, laying stretched out in a relaxed position, still pointing his gun at me. “First ‘job’, let’s see if that body of yours is still just as sweet as I remember.” He smiled evilly.

“Wait…what? What are you talking about? Do…do you know me?” I asked in an incredulous tone, the immediate threat was overshadowed for the moment. I would have remember meeting someone like him, mostly because I would never associate with such a low-life bastard. I wrapped my arms about my torso protectively. What if one of my father’s rivals put these guys up to this? Was it a truly ‘random’ event? That other guy had said he’d seen Ana at the local market. Could this simply be an elaborate plot to destroy my father…with us as collateral damage? Yet…this animal made it seem as if he had more than general knowledge about my father and me.

“Who are you?” I felt my nails digging into my crossed arms. “If…if…you’re some ‘hired gun’ for a rival of my father—rest assured, if you harm us your ass will be hunted down like the fucking coward you are. I swear I will spend my last breath making sure you spend your dying seconds in jail.” I felt my body trembling. I couldn’t tell if it was nerves or anger. “Whoever you’re working for, tell them whatever deal you think you have is done. You seem like a smart guy, take the offer I gave you. Get the fuck out of here—now--and you won’t be facing jail time!” I could feel my heart racing, praying to anyone that would listen that this motherfucker would wise up and do the smart thing. Judging by the menacing look replacing his grin, he wasn’t taking the bait or worried about my ‘threats’.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 01:24 AM   #47
luvnlust
Privileged Member

I just stood there and stared at the petite, little girl making her pleas, watching her mouth move... word after word after word... and when I thought she was done, even more words came out. Oh, I listened to them alright, yes I did, very closely... that's one thing no one could ever accuse me of was not being a good listener. What she didn't know is that I never forgot anything - even years later... Of course even more words kept coming out as I watched this beautiful bitch rap on... and then finally, thank God, that mouth stopped moving... "So are you done yapping Sweet Tits?" Silence. Ahhh, it was golden. It spite of all the chaos going on outside, we were both here in this little mecca of solitude. "Fuck woman, you sure have a gift for the gab. I have something for that, just in case you don't shut up." More silence as she hung on every one of my words. "What a fucking imagination you have bitch - you sure are paranoid aren't ya? Dying behind bars?" I took in a deep breath, pondering where she was going with that last one - I had no plans of ever being locked up - I wouldn't have too many friends in prison since I put many of them there. "Hired gun? A struck deal?" How powerful was her father now? One thing was sure, she's certainly as paranoid as he was. Bastard was always watchiing his own back, and always at everyone else's expense.

I just stood there looking at her, then looking her over. She knows I recognize her but she clearly doesn't seem to recall who I am... and the way she looks at me - I can't tell if she's concerned for herself, or something else... so young, those pouting lips. I still remember her as the ivy league girl, practically jail bait, and was probably still a virgin. Our age difference isn't that match but she still feels like a little girl to me. Oh she's more grown up now, a professinal, better groomed, expensive taste, maybe more mature, definitely a know it all... but I still see someone who's vulnerable, someone who needs her daddy... which I like, very very much.

Reaching into my bag I pulled out a nice, fresh cigar. Walking towards Dani I taunted her with it's length, showing just how long it is, enjoying her fear - she may not remember me, but she'll certainly come to know me, all too well. With the gun pressed into her side, I teasingly held the cigar in front of her eyes - she intently stared at it - I then touched and glided it down her cheek towards her mouth, which was held agape. Pressing the gun harder into her side, I slipped the cigar ever so slightly between her lips, just inside wanting so much to go further in. Running the cigar round her lips, wettening the end, I then gently glided it downwards toward her succulent breasts - God, just look at those big, firm fucking melons. Her nipples were betraying her as they poked out so hard - ahhhh, they must be teased too - as I ran the cigar round the tips, circling them, round and round - I looked at them in fascination as the areolas could clearly be seen through the sundress, swelling up while the nipples stiffened into hard erasers. But I couldn't stop there, no, I needed to press on as the cigar traveled further downwards, over and past her tummy, and between her legs, finding her forbidden entrance... she jumped... Savoring her fear, I started teasing and rubbing the cigar over her pussy... she jumped again, this time quite startled. Ah yes, she is vulnerable! But then I suddently felt her grab my arm, tightly, trying to push it away. This one has boundaries I surmised... did she have something to protect? What? I wondered. Surely she's no longer a virgin. Her honor? Then a struggle ensued and I realized she would not make this easy.

Seeing this could quickly get out of control, I backed up and away from Dani aiming my gun right at her "Get a grip of yourself bitch! Damn it!" She was a feisty one, gutsy. I always hated this part - I enjoyed a struggle, the fight in them - but getting their clothes off was such a fuckin' chore. Hey! Why not enjoy it for once? Let her do the work. Besides it used to be fuckin' hot watching my ex do a striptease - too bad there's no pole in this room. Grabbing a chair behind me, I sat down - putting the cigar in my mouth, I lit it, taking a very long drag, sucking the smooth smoke deep inside my lungs, ahhhhh. Dani just shook while watching me, even watching the embers burn on the end of the stogie, wondering what the hell I was going to do next. Noticing a radio on the dresser next to me I figured what the fuck? Flicking it on my fingers eagerly twitched the dial, turning it like I would the bitch's nipple's... so sensitive to the touch but this was time to turn on, tune in, and fuck her brains out... Roaming the stations I finally found the perfect song, settling on a favorite of mine, Nine Inch Nails "I want to fuck you like an animal" - just right to set the raping mood. And next to the radio was an unopened bottle of champagne... without hesitation I grabbed it - it was bubbly, but fuckin' booze nonetheless. When I finally uncorked the head the liquid shot out, like it was fucking excited, ready to explode. Looking up I gave Dani, an evil grin came over me, as she watched the bottle cumming in front of her. Chuckling I aimed the opening to my mouth and caught the remainder, guzzling the alcohol down. Holding the bottle up towards my bitch I gave her the instructions "Now it's time for a celebration - you're gonna take you're fuckin' clothes off for me... and do it slow... I mean real nice... and slooooooow... we're in no hurry, so make it good." Chuckling more, I turned the bottle bottoms up and chugged some more... ahhhhhhh. Gun on my lap, bottle in one hand, stogie in the other, life was fuckin' good as I sat back to enjoy the show...

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 01:28 AM   #48
luvnlust
Privileged Member

I watched Ana run, and I laughed. It was going to be so much fun to hunt her down. I am sure she thought she was headed back to town, but I saw her turn the wrong way and smiled. Now I could take my time.

She would soon find that the direction she took was a dead end. Once she realized her mistake, she would turn back, see me, and then run into the woods. This is when my fun would begin. I had hunted these woods many times for small game. But now, the “game” was much more cunning. Oh yes, I would find her, “undress” and “mount” her, (smiling at my play on words of ‘dressing and mounting’ my ‘game’)

There! She was running back towards me. “Hello Ana,” I mocked, “Did you get lost? It's not safe to go into these woods alone. There are lions and tigers and bears... and rapists too!”

She stopped dead in her tracks, panic on her face. She quickly reversed directions. Little did she know, she could only go so far into these woods, as much of his property was lined by a sheer cliff. I couldn’t imagine her throwing herself off the cliff to avoid a little rape but then it really wouldn’t be just a “little rape” now would it? Oh no, I was going to take my time with Ana for causing me so much trouble. I was going to make sure she paid me back for all my effort with every part of her body. Who knows, I might even let the others have a turn, provided they were willing to share their “booty.” Damn! I smiled inwardly again, I do have a way with words.

I heard Ana crashing through the woods. She would be so easy to track and find. I was glad I had brought some restraints with me. I planned to tie her spread eagle between two trees and then I would take my time. I smiled as I thought of her naked, helpless and pleading.

“Oh Ana? Come out , come out wherever you are, “ I mocked in a sing song fashion. “You can run, but you know you can’t hide. Why don’t you just give up? You already know how this is going to end?” (there was no answer) “Time for hide and seek to be over. You and I are going to have so much fun. Who knows, after a while, you may even enjoy it. Not that it matters, as long as I enjoy it.” I laughed.

Things up ahead had gotten quiet, She was probably hiding behind a tree, or ran into one and knocked herself out. That would be funny. It would also make my job so much easier. I had to admit I was enjoying the hunt. I needed to tell the guys about this for next time. It would be even more fun if all three of us hunted and claimed our prize.

“Annnnaaa?” I called. “Oh Annnaaa? I am coming for you. Don’t make me angry Ana, cause things will go much worse for you. Just give up and I will go easy on you.” (“Well,” I thought and laughed…”not that easy. Oh No, Ana was going to remember me and our time together for a long time to come.”)

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 01:30 AM   #49
luvnlust
Privileged Member

I should have made the road by now. But it seems I turned the wrong way. And that absolute cunt of a man is out there. So. The woods around the cabins are contained by a wall. No idea what's on the other side, but maybe I can find another road, or some other cottages...

I keep running, but my breath is coming more heavily. Slow down a little, Ana. Slow down a little. Breathe! And then pictures of Monique and Dani struggling flood my mind and my innards douse me with adrenaline. More comes when I hear a voice calling my name, taunting me.

"Shut up, you fuck!" I think, speeding up. I turn a sharp left through an opening in the trees and try to come around back toward the road. Fight, Dani... Monique. Fight! Don't give up. Please don't give up. I'm trying...

I hear the voice again, closer. Way too close for comfort.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 01:33 AM   #50
luvnlust
Privileged Member

I saw her darting between trees and could tell she was tiring. I was in stealth mode now, doing my best to blend in and not make any noise. Fortunately, her thrashing made a great deal of noise so it was easy to find her. I figured my best course of action was to let her run, exhaust herself and make my job easy. I knew I was close. I had heard her panting from her exertions and panic. (I smiled inwardly. Maybe she was panting in anticipation of what I’d do to her, I mused.)

She must have stopped because all was quiet. I moved forward cautiously, silently, only to see her jump from behind a tree right in front of me with a large rock held high over her head. She brought it down with all her might towards my head. Fortunately, I ducked and her aim was off or she would have killed me. Instead I got a glancing blow that hurt like a mother fucker. I also warded off the blow with my arm but she still hit my head and face…

“FUCK!”

I could feel blood coursing down my face from the scalp wound. I knew these wounds bled and wasn’t sure how bad it was. All I knew now was I was pissed and she was going to pay.

“DAMN YOU!....FUCK! …. YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS YOU LITTLE BITCH!” I yelled at her retreating figure.

She knew she had missed her chance. I hoped she also knew that a wounded animal was much more dangerous than a healthy one. I wanted her fear. It gave me a hard on.

I took off my shirt and tied it around my head to staunch the bleeding. I was determined, now, more than ever, to get little Ana under my complete control. I was going to take my time with Ana, even if it took all night long. I resumed my pursuit of her with more determination than ever.

No more cat and mouse games. Oh yeah, she was going to pay alright.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 01:48 AM   #51
luvnlust
Privileged Member

My mind simply refused to believe these animals just found us by chance. He didn’t seem to be the least bit concerned, however, or maybe he was telling the truth. Maybe they were ordinary run-of-the-mill criminals and not hired by one of my father’s rivals. He seemed to have no clue of what I was talking about. I clenched my jaw shut in an effort to control my temper. I was ready to curse him out six ways from Sunday; it wouldn’t do to set this guy off—not while he was holding that gun. Yet, I couldn’t help but fume at his arrogant assumption I was just going to roll over ‘legs up’ for him. I could hear the muffled struggles from the other room and tried to concentrate. I couldn’t lose heart. Dealing with him required a calm head. As he’d been forcing me to the other room, I heard the other guy taking Ana outside. Maybe she’d get away. I prayed she made it. She was the more athletic of us. If anyone could, it was Ana.

The one with me had been crude and rude, even calling me ‘paranoid’. His crudeness didn’t stop there. Pulling out a cigar, he’d traced it suggestively over my body. Though I stood my ground in the face of his menacing tactic, I gasped in outrage as he pushed the thing between my legs. I involuntarily jumped. He grinned knowingly and continued his little perusal, sliding it back and forth over my sensitive cunt. I had to relent. I couldn’t let him humiliate me this way. Jumping back again, this time I grabbed his arms. If he wanted it, then he’d have to take it. I might lose, but at least we’ll both know I didn’t just give in to him. His muscles bunched and tightened beneath my straining fingers. My hands were too small to fend him off for long.

“No…! No…!” I pushed at him. He laughed at my efforts then raised the gun to me again warning me to get a grip. His hard tone and the firearm got my attention. He made for a chair this time, swinging it around and straddling it, keeping his gun on me.

“You….you fucking touch me again…I’ll…I’ll…!” I was shaking with rage now, my hands clenching and unclenching.

He laughed, eyeing me. “Oh Sugar, don’t worry, I’ll be doing more than touching you. First things first though!” He smirked, turning on the radio beside the bed. Settling on a station he let the music blare loudly, bopping his head. I didn’t recognize the tune, but he obviously did as a smile broke out upon his face.

“Alriiiight…!” he grinned while the song Closer played as the words ‘…I want to fuck you like an animal…’ filled the room. I stared daggers at him. He reached for the bottle of champagne, I’d brought with me to celebrate our successful brainstorming weekend. It seemed like a nice idea at the time, now I wished I could use it as a weapon to crack his skull. Popping the cork he watched the foam pour out then gave me a lascivious look. I guess he was gauging my reaction. I wanted to spit on him. My heart sank as I silently pleaded…please...oh please don’t let him think of shoving that thing in any of my ‘holes’! That bottle had been meant for our celebratory efforts and not this ‘pig’ who was guzzling it down like the low-life bastard he was. The kind of celebration he had in mind was just as dirty as his next words revealed. I wasn’t about to allow him to make me into some ‘blow-up doll’ to appease his perverted desires.

“You’re all grown up now Dani, let’s see just how ‘grown up’ you are! Strip for me baby!” he ordered.

“Strip? Are you out of your mind? I’m not some cheap skank you’re used to!” I screamed at him. It didn’t have the effect I’d hoped. I wanted to slap the smug look off his face.

“Cheap skank, huh? Judging by that car out there and your Daddy’s money…cheap ain’t a word I’d apply to you.” He set the bottle down and pulled the cigar out, holding it in one hand. “Skank or ‘lady’…you’re all just pussy. Better dressed pussy maybe, but still pussy. Now, you can fucking strip…or we can get to fucking. Makes no difference to me. CHOOSE BITCH!” his tone was menacing as he aimed the gun at me. I heard the hammer click. My eyes raised in fear to his as my heartbeat seemed to slow to a stop.

“Please…please! Don’t kill me! I’ll do it!” my hasty words revealed my fear and as he gave me a triumphant grin.

“Good answer—see, I knew your Daddy raised a smart little girl.” He chuckled, emphasizing the word ‘girl’—he could tell it grated on me. He lowered the weapon as I began to clumsily pull at the straps of my dress. “Hey…whoa Sugar Tits…sloooow….that’s it….yeah….like that. Oh yeah, little girl show ‘daddy’ whatcha got! Sway that ass…make a man howl!” he laughed in obvious enjoyment of my humiliation.

I grimaced at his calling me a ‘little girl.’ It was just another way to humiliate me. I swayed my hips in time to the pulsing beat of the song, trying to keep my eyes on him. I didn’t trust him not to shoot me. Glaring at him with hate, I kept moving. I slowly slid the straps down and off my arms. Placing a hand on the bodice, I held it in place, as I awkwardly reached behind to unzip the dress. He motioned with his gun for me to turn around. I swirled slowly still keeping time with the music. With my back facing him now, at least I didn’t have to look at his face. My body snaked side to side. I slapped a palm on each butt cheek and gave an exaggerated shake, then popped it on my ass twice. I had no clue about what strippers did, but I was throwing everything I could think of into it. Strip joints weren’t exactly my venue and I’d never considered doing one for any of my lovers.

I quickly grabbed the bodice again to keep the dress from slipping too easily. I turned slowly once again to face him, letting one hand slide down my torso to my thigh. Sliding my hand lower, grasping the hem of my skirt, I pulled it up to reveal my black bikini underwear. The fabric floated from my hand, as I seductively rolled my hips and ass. I lowered the bodice slowly giving him a heart stopping view of my tits. My captor’s eyes widened a bit as he took a swig of the champagne. He’d placed the gun in his waistband and picked up his cigar off the bedside table.

I felt my face go hot, as I revealed the creamy skin beneath the red material. Normally I was quite comfortable undressing in front of a man, but this was not a normal situation. I was being forced to do this. I clamped my lips shut my teeth grinding in anger. He held the cards right now, so we did things his way. I let the dress slip lower revealing the rounded firm orbs of my breasts tipped by dusky thick buds. As soon as the chill air of the air-conditioned room hit me, I felt the tips begin to harden. The asshole would probably think I was aroused, I thought.

My hands slid down, smoothing over my breasts and stomach, pushing the dress down until it pooled at my feet. I felt the hairs on my arm stand on end.

“Awww…shit! Now, that’s what I’m talking about baby…show Papa what ya got!” He whooped enthusiastically as he pointed that damned cigar at me.

“Look…I’ve done what you wanted! Can I stop…please?” I asked, stepping out of the dress. I now stood only in my panties, my arms coming up to hide my naked breasts.

“Sweet Tits, you’re not finished by a long shot!” licking his lips, he gave me a lewd grin. Taking another swig, he set the bottle down. “Now, give Papa a dance, show me that fine ass of yours in action….yeah…pinch your tits….that’s it!” he smiled as he watched me dancing to whatever was playing on the radio now.

I lowered my eyes to the gun at his waist, wondering how fast I could snatch it away from him. Could I disable him? If I missed I was doubly fucked. My body swayed and bucked with the music as I looked back up. I thrust my pelvis and wiggled my ass hoping to distract him enough to reach for it. His eyes followed the sway and bump of my body, nodding his head approvingly. I pinched my nipples, and ran my hands up through my hair fluffing it seductively. I moved a little closer to him with each beat of the music.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 01:58 AM   #52
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Her body was hypnotic as I stared, watching her gyrate those hips, accentuating her curves. I sat there taking it all in, enjoying her suffering knowing this bitch had never been forced - which really turned me on. Taunting my little girl with the thick, long cigar, I sucked in the stogie showing this cunt what I thought she was made for... and she was... an ivy-league brat with some spunk and a descent set of brains, but with a raging bod and tits like hers, any guy who saw her would conclude the same thing: she was made for fucking. I mean look at the bitch, curves that just don't quit, creamy flesh that just needs to be appreciated, hooters that are begging to be squeezed... yes, she was one expensive sex toy Daddy paid for... and she was well worth the fight too.

As the bodice slipped off, my stripper revealed the flesh of my favorite body part - her fucking tits. God those huge melons were indescribable... just fucking look at them... Jesus... Big, full, whoppers, all natural, and no sag... don't come any better than that. Dani noticed me staring at them, nearly mesmerized - and I saw her look away in humiliation. I chuckled "At least Daddy didn't have to pay for those." I chuckled more. "You certainly took after your mother... and what a fucking rack she had - and they felt soooo fucking good." I lied about the last part, just to get her ire... and it worked as I saw Dani grit her teeth. I remember her mother telling me that Tom suspected I was having an affair with her... of course, at the time, we both laughed it off but that did me little good. Is that why the SOB killed my partner? tried to kill me? or is that why my whore of an ex was fuckin' him? I remember the damn text on her phone... that was the night I left my cheating wife for good... fuckin' bitch! I don't need these thoughts, not now!!! I tried to shake the memories out of my head but they wouldn't leave... shit!... then I instinctively lifted the bottle. Mmmmmm, more booze will do it, as I guzzled down champagne to wash away the pain... and it worked... I drank some more, and it felt so good. Ahhhh, the sweet alcohol cleansed me... that's it... all the memories fading away..... And there she was, Tom's little bitch dancing in front of me... Oh God yes.

"That's it you little whore! Pinch those fuckin' nipples till they're nice and hard for me Sweet tits... and if you don't, you sure as hell won't like the way I do it!" I smirked at her. I watched as she reluctantly tweaked them. "Pinch em even harder you whore!" I just watched as she twisted and turned her knobs, making the areolas shrivel up and the nips stuck out like hard erasers. "Fuck bitch, can't wait to suck those beauties - maybe I'll even get them to squirt milk!" Dani cringed as I howled in laughter - it was so hot teasing this cunt. My cock was raging against my pants, needing to be freed. All she could do was just stare at my crotch, sizing up the bulge... that's when I slowly undid my button fly jeans and pulled down my boxers - the skin of my hardening cock now showing... Dani eyes were now fixed. Releasing my dick from its confinement, blood began engorging my full 9 inches, as the meat expanded out further and further, until it was thoroughly stiff and throbbing. All she could do was stand there and stare... "That's right bitch, all for you but first let's keep the show going..."

Lifting the bottle, another swig of booze went down my throat... ahhhh. Noticing the long neck gave me an idea as I placed the bottle on the floor just a few feet in front of me. She looked puzzled not knowing what I had in mind... Enjoying her look of concern, I loved teasing her... finally I said it "Fuck the bottle." Dani hesitated, not knowing what to do. I asserted "Fuck it! Squat down and fuck it with your pussy!" She looked at the bottle, then towards me in disgust... I could only smile, enjoying her plight. "Woman! I said fuck it!" as I gripped the gun at my side. Getting the message immediately, Dani promptly squatted down over the bottle until her lips just touched the tip. "Atta girl, push it inside" smiling even more. Gradually the tip began to disappear as she lowered herself more, her labias now beginning to surround and envelop the neck of the bottle. I watched with fascination as it went further inside, inside that hole which is meant to be fucked... soon the entire neck was completely up inside her. "MMMMM, that's one deep pussy you've got there... and plenty of room for my cock... now start fucking it... fuck the bottle... that's it, up and down." Gripping the gun caused her to obey as she raised and lowered herself... yessss, in and out, in and out, in and out, rhythmically... I started stroking my cock at the same pace. "Fuck it... fuck it... fuck it..." I repeated "... that's it whore, move a little faster..." and my stroking kept up.... She was really going at it, up and down, up and down, up and down... "Now it's time to get you nice and wet Sweet tits... start rubbing that hot clit of yours..." I stared into her eyes, and she knew I meant business. Removing a hand from one of her breasts, Dani began to masturbate, nice and slow "Oh yes my fucking bitch... rub that fuckin' clit..." I still kept stroking my dick as I watched her. Rubbing her nipple, fucking the bottle, getting herself off - was so amazing to watch.

"That's it slut... rub it faster... oh fuck yes." I then noticed her purse on the floor and realized this was the perfect moment - seizing it, I rifled through and found just what I was looking for... pulling it out, her eyes opened in recognition. "Let's send Daddy some pics of his daughter, shall we?" I aimed the smartphone at Dani, she hesitated... "Bitch, did I say you could stop??? DO AS I SAY! Now keep fuckin' and rubbin' yourself, WOMAN!" I then aimed the phone at her and took some sweet shots, every one of them so HOT. "Daddy's gonna more than love these..." I chuckled beating my meat more in front of her. She just winced at the words, turning her head and closing her eyes in shame - but she kept vigorously rubbing her clit and fucking the bottle, all while stimulating her nipples. Picking up the pace even faster, goosebumps began to form on her skin and the nipples hardened and shriveled even more... she was about to... "OH BITCH! NOW FUCKIN' CUM! YOU FUCKING WHORE... CUM! CUM! CUM!" Tightening up, every muscle contracting, her breath in short bursts, mouth agape... she let out a little scream... "OHHHHH!" cumming, her body went into convulsions, eyes rolling up in her head... "OHHHH!!!" Stroking my cock even faster, I loved it "FUCK YES! CUM FOR DADDY! CUM! CUM YOU LITTLE SLUT!!!" I picked up the camera and snapped more pics, capturing the moments of ecstasy. Her body kept jerking as she lowered herself further down, pushing the bottle even deeper inside, unable to hold her weight as the legs weakened. As I watched her orgasm subsiding, I finally found her Daddy's email address... typing in a short message, I then pressed "Send"..... "There you go Dani... the ransom note and proof of life are on their way." Her eyes finally opened staring at the phone, Dani just realized what I did... In shock she tried to recover herself, pushing her body up off the bottle, her juices completely covering the top. Gripping the gun once more, I reached over and grabbed the bottle... "Cheers" turning it up, I licked her wetness off "Hmmmm, so fuckin' tasty - now that's a nice cocktail, pussy juice and bubbly."

Dani eventually stood straight up, vulnerable, embarrassed, unsure, not knowing what to do... looking at the bottle, then at my cock as she fixated on the stroking... She looked like she was thinking... not good, so I got her attention "Bitch, you think you're done? We're only gettin' started... now come here and smoke a real cigar!" She knew what I meant as I looked at my cock.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 02:00 AM   #53
luvnlust
Privileged Member

She'd grazed him with the rock, enough to draw blood. While he cursed and tried to stem the blood, Ana took off again. At this point, she wasn't entirely sure where the road was, but it couldn't be far. She saw the cabin again, and took the opposite direction than before. As she passed by, she thought she heard her friends screaming. Or maybe it was just in her head, because she knew what must be happening to them.

That thought spurred her to run faster, but her breath started to catch. Adrenalin and fear can only take you so far; you still need oxygen. Ana, she told herself, if you don't find the road soon, then dig a ditch and lay in it until morning. Just keep away from the brute.

Keep yourself away, girl.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 02:13 AM   #54
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Fuck! I groaned inwardly at what just happened. I’d fucked a damned bottle of champagne for this disgusting animal, came for him and provided him enough ‘ammo’ to cause my father to have a fucking heart attack, not to mention my mother. I knew my father would pay any amount now to have those pictures destroyed and me out of harm’s way. But, how long would it take? How long would we have to endure these monsters using us? I could hear faint sounds outside this room, but my biggest problem at the moment sat a few feet in front of me.

With a smug look on his face, he motioned for me to approach him. Despite the little peep ‘show’ I’d just put on for him, he wasn’t finished with me. It didn’t take a genius to figure what he wanted as he looked down at his cock. I stared at it, barely managing to stifle a gasp. There is no way, I want anything to do with that or him! At least, that’s what I’m silently praying. He was impressive by most standards. Granted it had been awhile for me, but I wasn’t blind. Amazingly he was still hard. Shit! I hoped he wasn’t one of these guys that could go at it all night. He looked to be a little younger than my father--some of those guys had a lot of staying power. I didn’t relish the idea of finding out, but the circumstances didn’t leave me a lot of options. I needed to get that gun from him if I stood half a chance of helping Monique or Ana. I’d never fired a weapon in my life—I was more than ready to change that. My eyes moved from his gun to his cock. A sickening realization settled in my mind. I would do whatever I had to do to survive this. If it meant being used like a whore, then that was the plan until I could think of a way to disable him. No easy task judging by the size of that motherfucker! He was muscular and fit, certainly taller than me and obviously life on the mean streets had made him tough. I didn’t need to be tough…I needed to be smart.

Warily I moved forward. I didn’t want my hesitation to make him suspicious. Though I followed his orders, my face contorted in disgust at his words. ‘His cigar’…that pig! I thought. I knew exactly what he meant. I had learned much being the daughter of Thomas Banacek, and part of that included ‘doing what you have to do in order to survive.’ My mother did for nearly 45 years, so it should be easy enough to give this jackass a simple blowjob in exchange for getting my hand on that gun and saving my friends.

He put the bottle down and stood. His tongue snaked out to lick the moisture from his lips. Steeling myself, I moved to stand in front of him as he looked down at me. I was certain he could feel the hatred rolling off my body like waves of heat. I felt a calloused finger beneath my chin tipping my face up to look into his.

“Come on slut…take a good look at the man whose going to fuck the shit out of you.” He chuckled. “Now…about your next parlor trick…” he grinned lasciviously.
I felt his hand move to my shoulder and exert enough pressure to force me down. I slid down until I was on my knees in front of him. His cock bulged temptingly before me. If he’d been someone I wanted to be with I could only imagine how erotic this would look. That wasn’t the case. My eyes skimmed to the gun in the other hand.

“Ah ah…eyes on me Sunshine! I want to see those sexy browns trained on me. There’s nothing like that look in a bitch’s eyes when she swallows a mouth full of cum!” he drawled. I wasn’t sure if he caught where I was actually looking. He didn’t seem to be interested as his hand now tangled in my hair nudging my face toward his meaty cock. The seductive earthy male scent assaulted my senses as I reached up to grasp the shaft. I bit back an involuntary moan. The tip with its mushroomed head insistently pushed at my lips. I opened and my tongue snaked out to taste the drop of precum pearled at the slit. The taste sent a wild thrill through me. I hated the shiver that went down my spine. I should be feeling sick to my stomach, but the truth was—I love sucking cock. Still…this man and his friends were the enemy and we had to survive this. At first my tongue slowly licked the underside of his penis. I felt a slight jump as I hit a sensitive spot. I let my lips envelope only the plump head, pausing to let him feel the warmth.

I began to suck the tip gently, letting it slip from lips only to capture it again. I repeated that a few times, making it wet and slick. Finally I took more of him in as he aggressively pushed forward; no doubt tired of my stalling. He wasn’t going to play ‘nice’. I reluctantly suckled his cock, pistoning my head back and forth along his thick shaft. He was 7…perhaps 8 inches if I had to hazard a guess, but it was his thickness that was a challenge for me. My mouth felt stretched wide as his hips canted in time to my movement. I tried to control him by keeping one hand around the shaft and the other firmly clasped against his thigh. It didn’t help much as his movements became more aggressive. I slurped and sucked on his throbbing meat feeling saliva drizzling down my chin as he moved in and out. My hand stroked him in rhythm with my sucking.

“Mmrrm….!” I moaned loud enough to catch his attention. I kept my eyes on his as much as I could hoping he was getting into it. He slid deep making my eyes water a bit as I fought the gag reflex. He smiled enjoyment in his every thrust. My hand lowered to caress his balls as the other slid a little higher up his thigh. I just needed to get to that gun.

“Oh…girl…good god! Come on baby, I know you can take more…yes…that’s it!” He panted. “Does your Daddy know what a good little cocksucker his baby girl is?” he chuckled as my tongue swirled around his shaft and my lips suctioned him like a vaacum. I ignored his attempt to rattle me, continuing to suck him. My hand slid a little further this time up to cup his ass and squeeze. His grunts of pleasure assured me he wasn’t paying attention to my little gambit. My head bobbed faster, my mouth suctioned harder and my hand teased his sac. I wanted him fully engaged if I hoped to get my hand on his gun.
His hand firmly grasped my hair using it like a tail to aid in yanking me roughly back and forth on his dick. It surprised me a little nearly causing me to let go, but I gripped him harder.

“Mrrff…mrrff…mrrfff…!” I suckled and spluttered hoping to convince him I was resistant. The last thing I wanted was for him to become suspicious at my sudden eagerness. I kept the one hand on his butt gripping the hard muscle, then eased the other out to lightly push at him as he thrust into me hard and fast.
I could hear his breathing becoming labored as his body seemed to harden. Then I felt both hands in my hair pulling and shoving me onto his thick shaft, forcing it down my throat and uncaring as I gagged. I forced myself to relax my throat…breathing through my nose as his body crashed into mine thrusting wildly at first, then it was as if everything happened in slow motion.

“OH…FUCK! OH…FUCK! AH…FUUUUUCK!” he panted loudly, his breathing erratic and his face set in a mask of pleasure as his cock pulsed and thickened in my mouth. I sucked relentlessly now, urging him to come. I needed him to come. My hands clasped him against me, his cock buried deep. His body stuttered then went rigid as he took a mighty thrust. The first spurt surprised me. I almost pulled off him, but his hands were tangled in my hair now. Fighting the urge I relaxed as it was followed by the pumping spurts of thick hot cum sliding down my throat. As he groaned his approval, curses, pleasure and threats…I reached for the gun he’d slipped into his waistband. My hand shot up towards his waistband. My fingers wrapped around the cold metal.

I felt searing pain as if I was being scalped. Then I realized he’d stop cumming, as my eyes widened. He’d yanked me off his cock, and literally pulled me up to my feet by my hair.

“AHHHH…..AHHHH…! NOOOO!” I screamed in agony as he shook me like a ragdoll. My body was slammed onto the bed, the gun slipping from my fingers and clattering to the floor. I tried to scramble off, but I couldn’t move. I screamed again to feel a steel grip clamped around my neck. Instinctively I began to struggle more as I felt my airway constrict. He was choking me!

“YOU FUCKING SLUT! STOP MOVING BITCH OR I’LL FUCKING SNAP YOUR GODDAMNED NECK!” he yelled. I ceased moving with the realization he would kill me if necessary, money or no money. He was breathing hard and so was I. We eyed one another; both of us gasping for breath.

“L-let me…g-go…” I barely croaked.

“Do you think I trust any of you cunts? I know what you bitches are capable of and your little hat trick there just earned you an ass fucking! Ahhh…who the hell am I kidding….I was going to fuck your tight little ass anyway. Just for that, maybe I might let my buddies get a taste of you. Nothing but conniving bitches…all of you!” he ranted as I scratched at his hand. He slapped my hands away and hauled me up and onto my feet. I coughed as he let go of my throat.

“Pl-please…*cough* *cough* *cough*…I...I…” I could barely speak before I felt the painful reminder that he was in charge.

*SLAP* His hand made contact with my face.

“SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP!” he ground out before turning me around and shoving me onto my stomach on the bed. I heard the sound of his belt as he slid it out from his jeans. What the hell? What was he…? He wouldn’t…? I tried to squirm and turn my head to see what he was doing. Surely he wouldn’t hit me with the belt. I felt the bed move as he put his weight on it, I felt the grip of his hands as he yanked first one of my arms then the other down and behind me.

“What are you..?” I whispered fearfully.

“Just making sure your hands are really where I can see them…and your conniving little ass is just where I want it.” He spoke as he roughly bound my hands with his belt. Tightening it around my wrists, it was impossible to grab anything and it felt awkward and uncomfortable.

“Owwww…you’re hurting me!” I cried out. I squirmed and bucked to no avail. I received several sharp slaps on the ass for my trouble. “OWWW…!” I cried again. He gave a malevolent laugh ensuring I’d blown my bid for freedom.

“Now…we can do this the hard way…or the easy way. Personally I hope it’s the hard way!” he laughed watching me helplessly squirm.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 02:21 AM   #55
luvnlust
Privileged Member

My t-shirt stopped most of the blood running down from my scalp wound. At least my vision wouldn’t be obscured. It was approaching twilight.

No more games. This bitch was mine and she would pay dearly for what she did. I saw her running back the other way toward the cabin. Good. I knew a way to cut her off before she reached the road. She had to be exhausted by now from all this running, and even better, from fear.

I ran through a trail to cut her of, and was just about to the main road when I heard a “Woompf” and a cry of pain. I stepped onto the road to see Ana laying there. She had tripped. She lay there crying and rubbing her ankle…that is, until she saw my boots standing in front of her.

Her eyes slowly raised to take in my entire body and my smile which was as evil and lust filled as I could muster. Her eyes crinkled in pain. Her mouth opened wide and she screamed. I slapped her hard and then, I laughed at her. I reached down and grabbed her by her hair and dragged her into the woods.

“Now Ana, we are going to see if you are worth all this trouble you’ve caused me.” She tried to claw at my hands as I dragged her but I was having not of that. I pulled harder. Finally, I pulled her to her feet by her hair and pressed my knife against her throat.

“So help me, if you cause any more trouble or resist in the least, I will slit your throat so quickly, you won’t even feel it until your blood cascades over your chest. Do you fucking understand?”

I pressed the knife edge into her throat causing a line of seeping bright, red blood. She gave a slight nod.

“Good!” And then as if nothing had happened, I continued in a cheery voice . “Now Ana, this won’t be so bad. Your co-workers seem to be enjoying themselves, as you can tell by their screams, their moans and their begging. But you are a tough girl aren’t you? You won’t do any of those things, will you?” I paused looking into her impertinent eyes. “Pity, I do so enjoy that. Nevertheless, I am sure we can still have some fun. Well at least I can.”

I used my knife to slice up the front of her top from her navel to her throat. The knife was quite sharp and the material parted with ease and fell to the sides. With another quick upward stroke, I cut the bra, my knife slicing neatly between her breasts. I touched her breasts and nipple with the side of the cold steel. Her nipple hardened at the touch.

“Stay still Ana, you wouldn’t want me to cut those nice tits of yours, now would you? Now slide off your pants slowly.”

Her hands undid the front button and then slid to the side. She pushed her pants down over her hips, wiggling a bit, to help them slide off. “Mmmm, I love when you wiggle your ass like that.”

She started to do the same with her panties and I stopped her. “No Ana, I will handle those” and again I used the knife to cut one side. The material fell partially away revealing half of her pussy. I reached my hand down to stroke her and she stiffened. I laughed and then cut the other side of her panties, pulling them roughly forward between her legs and between her vaginal lips. She winced. She was naked, now except for her socks and tennis shoes. Her eyes were now closed as she knew what was about to happen. Tears slid slowly down her cheeks, one by one.

Finally she said “Please don’t do this. Please don’t hurt me. I am sorry I hit you. I will do whatever you want.”

“Yes Ana, you will, whatever I want, and right now? I want you to get me nice and hard with that mouth of yours.” I put my hand on her shoulder and pushed her down to her knees. I held the knife to her neck with one hand, my other hand holding her hair. She looked up at me and I nodded. She knew what I wanted and proceeded to unzip my pants and reach in for my cock, fumbling a bit, but finally pulling it free. She tentatively lifted it and stuck out her tongue to lick it. I pushed the knife against her neck and she took me in her mouth, eyes closed and started to move her head back and forth, slowly.

“Now see Ana, isn’t this better? Mmmmm . I like that slurping sound you are making. Sound adds such a nice dimension, doesn't it. Touch, Taste, Sound, Smell. All these overwhelming sensations all at once. And you will make more sounds soon. I will get to hear you scream and beg when I rape that nice tight ass of yours. I bet you have never had anal sex, have you Ana? Well today is your lucky day.” And then more harshly, “ Now suck faster, and after I fuck your ass as brutally as I can. Then we can go see how your friends are faring. I hope you like to watch. I know I do.”

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 02:39 AM   #56
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Closing my eyes, gripping her hair and thrusting forward, my cock was completely embedded within her mouth, the head grazing against the back of her throat. My God, she was smoking my cigar and smoking it good... feeling the tongue on the underside sent pleasurable, tingling sensations everywhere... spreading from my stiff dick and over my entire body, causing it to stiffen as well... Mmmmm, that only made me want more of those sensations... In between the peaks of pleasure I clearly recognized she knew what she was doing - I mean she KNEW exactly what to do and with style, even massaging my balls. I'd usually pay good for this kind of service. Oh fuck...

Opening my eyes, I had to watch her sweet expertise. Fascinated I was observing this hot bitch with her lips stretched thin round my rod. From the last thrust I slightly extracted my cock, enjoying the sight of my shaft covered and glitening with her juices. I couldn't help but think: Tom, you raised one hell of a cocksucker... oh yes, this was more than revenge this was getting even and it felt so good... Overcome by the joy of fucking his daughter, the thought just spilled out: "OH YOU FUCKING WHORE... THAT'S IT... KEEP SUCKING DADDY'S COCK! THAT'S ALL HIS LITTLE GIRL IS GOOD FOR!" Just then I felt the grip of her hand on my ass tighten, to the point of pain - but that too felt so good as I thrust foward again, as hard as I could, into her fucking mouth... my balls tightening in anticipation for the moment of glory... the tingling building up again, every muscle tightening... to give this SLUT, this WOMAN everything she deserved... “OH…FUCK! OH…FUCK! AH…FUUUUUCK!” escaped my lips as I surrendered to the pleasure... The intensity, the moment, the need, the want, all at once "YOU FUCKING BITCH! I'M CUMMING! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!" With every ounce of my being now focused on my cock, the sensations overwhelming, I gripped her tangled hair even tighter... my meat had a life of it's own, my mind filled with the lustful need to take this... "WHORE! FUCKING TAKE IT!!!! YOU BIIIITTTCCHHHH!!!" BANG! I exploded into her mouth... she jumped, I didn't care, she had to take it... Oh God, it was incredible! Giving in to the pure pleasure, shot after shot after shot of my hot jizz filling her... ramming my cock deeper inside her mouth with each load I shot in... "AHHHH!!!...AHHHH!!!...AHHHHHH!!!!...YOU...FUCKING ...BITCH!!!!" All of my frustration coming out in one long sweet cathartic release... "OH...FUCK...YES!" My eyes closed in the comfort of ecstacy, I kept pumping and pumping my hips... until the feelings began to subside.

I could only stand still and savor the moment... hot and heavenly at the same time... my guard completely down, but it felt soooo good. It was then, still in the mellowing afterglow I felt a tug on my gun, and just as quickly feeling its pending release from my waistband. I shot from zero to 60 in no time as I immediately went from the golden moment to boiling anger. My fighting instincts as a cop immediately kicked in, and into survival mode now. I was livid, my cock now going flaccid as I pumped the blood where it was fucking needed. My arms filled with pure rage as I now grabbed hold of Dani's hair, lifting her straight up, the pain causing her to release the gun. She screamed as I stared straight into those eyes, those deceitful eyes... reminding me of every woman who ever fucked me over "BITCHES! YOU'RE ALL BITCHES! GOD DAMN IT... YOU BITCH!!!" That last utterance caused spit to fly into her face... I was seething with fury... In the passion of the moment my other hand flew to her neck, gripping real tight... at first I wanted to kill her... I gripped even tighter... the fire shooting from my eyes, my mouth snarling, as I grinded my teeth. "A BETRAYER JUST LIKE YOU'RE FUCKING FATHER!" I screamed into her face. She knew I was in a murderous rage as her instincts kicked in as well, struggling against my grip, I wanted to squeeze the betrayal right out of her... till every bit of it was gone. She tried speaking but nothing came out, she was no resistance against my big hand tight around her little neck. Slowly her face began to lose color when I realized I had control, and if I continued I could've killed her... but I couldn't... I just couldn't do it... something about her... a hot looking slut yes, but something about her... she had spunk.

I loosened my grip and barked “YOU FUCKING SLUT! STOP MOVING BITCH OR I’LL FUCKING SNAP YOUR GODDAMNED NECK!” which immediately got her attention, her face becoming red as it filled up with blood. She eased up knowing I was serious, but in no time the spunk kicked back in pleading for me to let her go. In this situation she was going to bargain with me? "You fucking lawyers are all alike, when the chips are down you think you can make a deal? This is no fucking court! You're not going to win. You're in my jurisdiction bitch! I'm your judge and jury... besides do you think I can trust any of you cunts?... your little hat trick back there just got you a well-deserved sentence... an ass fucking!" And like a gavel coming down, I slapped her really hard in the ass, knowing it stung and chuckling my own ass off. Just then she panicked - Dani fumbled attempting to grab one of my hands, but wind up deeply scratching it and drawing blood.

What the fuck! Jesus Christ! Feisty bitch! Then she pleaded again “Pl-please…*cough* *cough* *cough*…I...I…” but I immediately belted the back of my scratched hand across her face - and I bet that stung too. “SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP!” I screamed back! While she recovered from the nasty slap, I first took off my pants and then pulled my shirt off - her eyes first focusing on my long but flaccid cock and then on my pecs, especially the tattoo... "That's right cunt, fuckin' read it and weap..." I told her. She mouthed the words and I knew she somehow comprehended them, seeing her eyes opening wide: "What Goes Around Comes Around" I let the words sink in, then I spoke up "Poetic isn't it? This is more than a coincidence, this is fucking justice - I'll make sure of that." With my belt in one hand, without hesitation I used the other to grab one of her arms, forcefully throwing her on the bed "Time to hitch you up and teach you a lesson you'll never forget" I reminded her as I began bounding up her wrists "...Just making sure your hands are really where I can see them… and your conniving little ass is just where I want it." I relished her pleas now of how I was hurting her... that only turned me on more.

Her ass was beautifully displayed before me... all shiny in the light... just begging to be fucked. She was now face down, her head turned sideways, boobs mashed against the mattress causing the titflesh to expand out on both sides, and arms tied on the back - it was sweet victory, and I could taste even more "cumming". Seeing her in this compromising position caused my cock to spring back to life, fully engorged and stiff in no time. I never felt so horny in my life - somehow like I was meant to fuck this bitch... just meant to... Her ass was way up and in complete submission, so I did what I had to. With her knees firmly planted on the mattress I split her legs apart with mine... my throbbing meat was pointing right at her asshole and it looked so tight. "Has your country club, ivy league ass ever been taken this way cunt?" The question was more rhetorical, not intending an answer... and none came. "Well you slut I didn't think so... your virgin asshole is in for a fuckin' ride..." I grabbed onto her bound wrists like I was holding onto the horn of a saddle - Dani on the other hand took in a deep breath, but was shaking a little... nervous like a little girl about to have her cherry broke. In the excitement, cum began to pool around the tip of my rod, getting it primed and lubed, ready for more fucking... as for the bitch I didn't care... this ass was all mine. Without a warning I plunged right in, impaling my cock straight into her asshole - Dani completely exhaled, unable to hold it in... I kept pushing my thick pole, pressing hard and forcing the hole to expand in ways it never had to before... finally the head disappeared inside as I kept ramming into her. Dani was stifling the screams but grunting in ways I knew that this was hurting her. "That's it, take it bitch, take your punishment!" And with that I spanked her in the ass real hard. Her whole body jumped while a red welt was forming on her skin. "You need it bitch! You love it! You love getting fucked!" I then slapped the other cheek very hard - Dani jumped again but this time tears began rolling down her face. The slaps must've disoriented her because her hole loosened up allowing my cock to slip further inside... ahhhhh... half way in, but.... mmmmmm, further to go... Pressing even harder my 8" made it deeper inside her bowels, finally soliciting a scream from Dani... A smile spread across my face "You fucking love it you fucking cunt." Penetrating fully, my cock finally made it all the way inside as my balls slapped against her ass "Slut, you're no longer a virgin now but fuck you're so tight!!!" I then chuckled in the most evil way.

Wasting no time, I began raping her little ass, pistoning in and out like there was no tomorrow... in and out, in and out, I fucked Dani really hard. Letting go of the belt, I grabbed onto her thighs for reinforcement as I kept ramming my dick into her. Dani seemed to be easing into it as the noises turned into small grunts - but not for long. Another slap on her butt cheek not only made it redder but also turned the grunt into another scream... and I kept on fucking her... in and out, in and out... Digging my fingers into her flesh I picked up the pace, humping her faster and faster "Oh God bitch, you feel so fucking good!" Dani was finally submitting to my fuck pole... letting go... almost as if she enjoyed... Woh! No fuckin' way! With every one of my slams her body eased back into it, allowing my cock to penetrate further. Taking the signal I decided to reach around and begin fingering her clit "That's it whore, you like this, don't you? You need to be ass fucked." I started fingering her clit more vigorously, fucking her ass so hard. Getting her worked up, her pussy was now soaking wet with her juices... Fucking her ass, fingering her pussy... mmmmm... Dani started to groan, like an animal in heat. While I was slamming into her ass, she grinded against my cock. "Oh fuck woman, you NEED to be raped don't you? You need this... you fucking NEED IT..." I was nearing my glory as I could feel the urge to cum building up, my balls tightening up once again, ready to release. With one hand grabbing back onto the belt, I kept ramming in and out of Dani, and continued fingering her clit... Her body started to tense up into her moment of no return... she was about to cum too. Thrusting in and out, rubbing her faster... she explosively came, her body convulsing, shaking, all while she mouthed cries that did indeed sounded soooo animal... Her massive orgasm caused her hole to tighten up creating the friction I needed as my cock rubbed against her insides... finally making me cum with a force, shooting and pumping my primal load, deep into her bowels "AHHHHH!!!...AHHHH!!!...AHHHHHHH!!!!" Our primal noises mixed together, my voice commanding, giving... while her voice moaned, taking me like the bitch she was and always will be...

--------------------------

When the movement finally slowed down and Nick had fully emptied his load, Dani heard the familiar camera click sound from her phone "...aaannnddd Send - there, another pic on its way to Daddy... mmmmm, and of his creamy ass-fucked little girl." Nick chuckled some more.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 02:41 AM   #57
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Ana hated that moment of weakness when she begged him not to hurt her. Of course he was going to hurt her; rape is always about control and not sex. Her mind raced over what to do to at least get out of this alive. No, she said to herself, focus. Smaller focus. Get back to the cabin. Comply as best you can. Back to the cabin.

She was resigned to sucking him off, and careful not to hurt him. That knife of his was a razor in the hands of a monster. No sense getting it shoved into her. Of course, her mind was thinking other thoughts: Fucking pig with your penis substitute. I'd bite this piece of shit right off you, if... The anger in that thought made her want to clench her jaw. That wouldn't do at all. So, again, she said to herself: Smaller focus!

If she could just keep her focus narrow enough to get through the degradation and pain... she might live. Until he mentioned raping her ass as brutally as he could. She knew that would ruin a piece of the heart of her pleasure. Anal sex with the right partner was as important to her as vaginal. Well.

I hate you, asshole thug. I really, really hate you.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 02:53 AM   #58
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Oh….god…ohhh…please don’t cum for this animal…please don’t….please…oh shit! My mind and body were definitely at war. His brutal fucking should have sickened me. I was being raped by this criminal, used like his personal fucktoy and he was going to use me as revenge against my father. I shouldn’t be feeling anything but disgust and nausea that he’s even touching me—yet, the evidence, however small was there. His cock was snugly buried in my ass, and it felt soooo good! His fingers were working magic against my clit. I should be screaming the house down with threats and anger; instead I was screaming the house down with lust and satisfaction. I should be kicking and fighting, instead I was thrusting and grinding. I was silently pleading not to ‘cum’ when my body was outright begging for release. It wasn’t long before I clearly vocalized that need.

“Mmm…fuck me you bastard! Ohhhh….fuck…ohhhh…god…yes…yes!” I moaned and cried through clenched teeth like some alley cat in heat. I wanted his cock deep and indicated so by thrusting back against him, grinding my ass. He knew what I needed, whether I agreed or not. I didn’t want to be raped—that was sick--but I needed a man’s thickness filling me. There was no denying he was hitting it just right, and ooooh…god…he was big, muscular and knew exactly what he was doing!

He had me now. I could continue to fight. It would help me sleep nights, knowing I fought him to the bitter end. But what the hell was that going to do in the here and now? Piss him off? Push him to hurt me or worse, kill me? What about my friends? If there was a hope of getting these fuckers out of here, money was the key and my father had plenty of it. What use was I to my father anyway, just a ‘hole’ to sell to the highest bidder? At least my ‘hole’ was being fucked the way I needed it and it wasn’t my ‘choice’, so…my guilt would be minimal. I would survive this. Sometimes the art of negotiation required compromise. This motherfucker gets what he wants…I get what I want and we live to see tomorrow—yes…compromise.

I panted toward my climax, his fingers teasing and stroking my pussy and my clit. He strained against me, and I squirmed against him as I felt a hot burst of cum spurting into my aching ass.

The sounds we made crashing together as his fingers brought me to satisfaction would have been so hot if this was a normal situation. Even so, I shuddered uncontrollably beneath him. My nails dug into the soft flesh of my hands leaving deep gouges. My breasts heavy with need swayed. Release had not been this sweet in a very long time.

“Oooh…fuck…YESSSS!” I groaned as pleasure short-circuited my brain. My back arched as he continued to pump his seed deep into my clenching tunnel. It felt so damned good. I felt like I’d been running a race. Even the belt around my wrists didn’t bother me so much at the moment.
We were both breathing heavily by the time his cock stopped twitching and my clit slowed its pulsing. I let out a sigh of combined resignation and relief. It was short-lived as he slapped my ass, and then pulled out of me, reminding me this was indeed a humiliating act not designed for my pleasure. I was collateral damage now that he’d made the connection to my family.
Falling to the bed, I lay there limp. My head turned to the side and as I bit my lip to keep from leveling all sorts of epithets at him. He was holding all the cards and that deck was steadily growing. To my horror he took another snapshot of me—cum oozing from my ass.

Okay—I gathered my wits. I was going to survive this freak…we were going to get out of here. Daddy was going to fix this and these men were going to go to jail for a long time. I worked it out in my head as I kept my eyes averted. Men like this needed to feel powerful. I should have been used to it, growing up the way I did. Everyone thought I was the ‘little princess’. Even on the job, people thought I was some icy-veined, entitled little prima-donna, who had spread her legs to climb the corporate ladder. No. I was driven and focused and didn’t play well with others because I didn’t trust anyone. I’d made my own way—my way. Now, I had people depending on my reaction to this gutter rat. I’d been fucked before. Okay, maybe not raped, but I wasn’t a stranger to rough sex. I had to compartmentalize this event. This guy was not going to get into my head. I’d had a lifetime of head games from a manipulative parent and his minions.

“Look…” I tried to turn over, willing to take the chance he wouldn’t hit me, “…you guys fucked us…you have whatever valuables we have here…my father will pay you whatever you ask…please…just leave…let us go!”

He chuckled at my ‘plea’. Naturally he was going to play this one out. He grasped the belt holding my wrists together and hauled me over and up into a sitting position. Looking me in the eyes he smiled again.

“Baby…we…not you…we…are calling the shots here and dear old Dad is definitely gonna pay…in more ways than one. Make no mistake. He should be real proud of his little girl…you’re a damned good fuck. Hey, you ever want off the gravy train…I know a club you’d clean up at. Those whores have nothing on you!” he guffawed. Then he gave me a thoughtful look. “I wonder if your girlfriends are as good at fucking and sucking as you are…maybe we should find out!” He dragged me off the bed, deliberately letting me fall to the floor with a painful thud.

“OWWW! You...you…!” I fumed at the discomfort. He grinned down at me with a self-satisfied look on his face. I stopped mid-tirade with the realization he could do a lot worse damage.

“You got somethin’ to say Princess?” he asked with a smile that didn’t reach his eyes. I knew better than to say what I was really thinking. I wasn’t going to play ‘that’ game with him. I looked away, unwilling to give him an answer. With a twist and a yank on the belt, the bounds were release from my wrists... for the first time, I felt the momentary taste of freedom... that's when, without a thought, I belted towards the door...

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 03:07 AM   #59
luvnlust
Privileged Member

And the thud did hurt... I knew it did, from all the felons I'd handled. Cuffing them was the easy part, reading them their Miranda rights was the other, no... it was the pain, the satisfaction I felt, watching them realize it was all fucking over... 'yes, I've been captured, I've been implicated'. The "you've got me" look in their eyes as they look up at you, wondering... 'Where the fuck did I go wrong?'. God, you just want to fucking punch it out of them... God damn morons... No one is innocent... not even the fucking bystanders... I mean fuck, they're just guilty by association. And that was Dani... stupid bitch. I felt no sympathy for her... just look at her... I mean fuckin' look at her... (I could barely contain the chuckle... I mean, isn't life such a fuckin' comedy anyways?).

And then, without pause, she looked up at me... and all I could see was my cum still oozing our of her holes... curdling, drooling from her mouth... and escaping from her ass. Yes, I have fucked her over... Imagine... the pics are on their way, streaming through the super-highway to her father. I could only imagine the look on the clever motherfucker's face, seeing his own daughter, his own flesh and blood, not only held captive but treated like a common whore... A whore... his daughter... my eyes opened up in a dawning of awareness. Dumb bitch was never aware of it, was she? No matter how hard things get, the truth will come out... and yes, the truth fucking hurts, always.

Dani looked up at me, first like an animal about to be led to slaughter The tears pooling up in her eyes... God, I almost fuckin' felt sorry for her. Really? You're gonna do this to me? Fucking manipulate me? Fuck, turn off the crocodile tears... they do me no good... you're still the fucking enemy, whose father tried to get me killed. Revenge tastes so sweet, doesn't it? Here I've got Tom's daughter in my very own hands, his flesh and blood... the very daughter who has likely stroked her Daddy's ego at every opportunity just to get what she wants... the fucking whore. I couldn't help but laugh at the moment... God, life is a big fucking joke isn't it? I laughed even harder, unable to control myself.

It was then, a split second change in events... Dani made a dash for the door... I immediately realized the stupidity of taking off the belt, freeing her hands... Of course, my plans were different but so were hers. My revenge, my cock, wasn't done yet - yet, Dani had a different outcome in mind. Moment turns to gut, which turns to reaction - and I moved in instinct. Watching her body wail to towards the door, I lurched forward, without hesitation and grabbed the first wrist I could find. I wasn't done yet... no, there was one more act, one more revenge I could launch on motherfuckin' Tom. The speed at which I lurched, Dani was caught by surprise. I was fascinated by the startled look on her face - looking first at her grabbed wrist, then at me. I was self-satisfied at that very moment, loving it all - again, chuckling at myself knowing her dismay, and knowing she really couldn't get away, I was too fucking strong. I yanked her arm towards me, like she was an animal to be finally led to slaughter... and still laughing all the way to the bank.

Pulling Dani close to me, a victim (or survivor) in distress, she looked into my eyes... and I saw that knowing... that knowing this wasn't over - that glaring knowing, the nightmare wasn't yet over. Without reservation Nick tossed her onto the bed, exclaiming "You stupid bitch! Did you really ever think you were going to get away!" But, as with all characters caught in a drama, there would not only be conflict... but... a resolution. Dani blurted back "What do you think you fucking asshole? You hold us here against our will, rape us, and think? You do fucking think, don't you?... You think you can make us do what you want?... What is it you have against me? What in the FUCK did I ever do to you? You fucking asshole!... ASSHOLE!!!..." Dani took in a deep breath, wanting to take a pause and say what she really meant. "You GOD-DAMN fucking asshole! What gives you the right? Given my father and his connections, he'll totally fuck you over!!!" The tears were just streaming out of Dani's eyes, running down her cheeks, and she really tried all she could to hold them back, every last one.

Mercilessly Nick looked at her "Just words Dani, just fucking words... like I heard from your father." And then Nick pulled in his resolve, sensing destiny was at hand and needed to be said "NO ONE FUCKS ME OVER!... UNDERSTAND? NOT MY EX! NO ONE!!!" he yelled it out as loud as he possibly could... "NOT YOU! NOT YOUR FATHER!"... Nick took a pause... "THAT DEAL IN THE KITCHEN! TO TAKE OUT THE DRUG LORD!..." Nick paused again embracing his emotions, remembering his trusted friend and partner was taken out... dizzied by the memories... he then finally focused and realized his resolve "AND YOU BITCH!!!... WILL FINALLY SEND THE FUCKING MESSAGE!!!" As if directed from destiny itself, he quickly snatched ties from his duffle bag and grabbed her wrists... like any bad cop would do...

Looking at Dani, Nick smiled and couldn't help to say "Bitch this'll hurt you more than it hurts me... that's fuckin' guaranteed." Nick chuckled afterwards unable to contain himself. Throwing the first wrist to a bed post, he pressed her flesh against the wood, aggressively, making it almost dig in. With her opposite fist it was all Dani could do but pound her aggressor, making welds in his back. Nick grinned "Keep doing that Dani... just remember, pain is my friend." After hearing that, Dani couldn't help but turn her nails into his back digging them as deep she could... scratching all the way. Her nails were leaving trails, the blood emanating as she dragged them. Nick could only enjoy the moment, the abuse felt so fucking good.

Grabbing the second wrist he pressed her skin violently against the other bedpost, tying it up as aggressively as the other... With both wrists secure, Nick stared at his prize, longingly... The thought then crossed his mind... Dani and her father... the impulse hit and he just couldn't help himself.. chuckling some more... Grabbing a marker from his bag, he didn't hesitate to scrawl across her abdomen "DADDY'S LITTLE WHORE", in BIG BOLD letters... Dani couldn't help but watch as the words were scrolled... it was as though her emotions went into lockdown... To make things worse, Nick purposefully pointed her cellphone at her - her body clearly stretched out and sprawled in submission. She watched his fingers poke at the phone, scribing a message certainly intended, once again, for her father... and at one point she assumed he pressed 'Send', only because at that moment Nick looked so satisfied, smiling only unto himself... Dani drifted off for awhile as though she were reflecting about something, caught in thought. But her momentary lapse didn't last long as the corner of her eye caught Nick suddenly casting the phone aside, just while the radio in the room began blaring out AC/DCs 'Shoot to Thrill'. "Bitch, let's get the party started... again!" Nick asserted.

He moved his body up to her face, straddling her chest - Dani's boobs pressed and mashed up against Nick's ass. His sheer weight kept her place, unable to move. Lifting his nearly erect cock, he aimed it towards Dani's mouth "Here Cunt... do what you're really good at and get Daddy's dick real hard." Grabbing her hair tight in his hand, inter-weaved between his fingers, pulling her little head forward, Nick once again shoved his big, thick rod into her mouth. No protest was uttered from Dani's lips other than an "URMPH!" and moaning. She looked up at Nick's eyes in disgust... that look of why am I doing this again? But soon she knew why when the meat in her mouth began getting engorged, lengthening, stiffening - filling her mouth up - and started pistoning back and forth. She'd just went through the agony of giving Nick head and now she was nearly gagging again, his cock hitting the back of her throat. Nick's other hand went behind her head, fisting Dani's hair. His biceps were pumped as he kept pulling her frail head towards him, fucking her mouth without mercy. "That's it bitch... you're gettin' me hard again... and it feels so fucking good!" A few more thrusts in and out of Dani's mouth and Nick felt the urge coming on... but he didn't want to cum yet... no not yet...

Letting her head drop back onto the bed, he moved back over and top of Dani's tummy, with his stiff throbbing cock just inches above Dani's large breasts "God, just look at these fuckin' beauties... look at em!" Although she knew what Nick was talking about, she looked anyways at her big bosom, then back at him. Placing his hands on the sides of each breast, Nick couldn't help but show his appreciation "Damn WOMAN, I'm gonna enjoy fucking these whoppers..." Pulling her boobs apart he widened the valley between them, gradually lowering his pulsating, pre-cum dripping fuckpole down into the gap. Pushing her melons back together, the pillowy flesh completely wrapped around his cock, completely hiding it except for the head poking out the other end. "Jesus Bitch, these milk juggs were meant to be fucked... like the cumslut you are." Nick then started sliding his flesh between hers, fucking her tits like there was no tomorrow... squeezing the flesh, digging his fingers in, while pinching her nipples... till it hurt. Dani flailed, even moving her legs, but it did no good as Nick squeezed her mountains even tighter... treating Dani like a piece of fuckmeat. In and out Nick's cock moved, the head disappearing into Dani's cleavage and reappearing again - the head getting more purple as it flushed with more blood, engorging again... reaching a higher level of excitement... the urge building again. But Nick didn't want to stop as he kept fucking her boobs harder and harder "GOD DAMN BITCH! YOU FUCKIN' LOVE THIS DON'T YOU!" In and out, in and out... oh the glory of wanting to cum was churning in his balls... the pending explosion... Nick then took a deep, deep breath... letting go of Dani's breasts, they settled to either side. She looked at Nick's inflated cock, the veins rippling, the whole organ pulsating with every one of Nick's heartbeats... a cannon ready and primed to go off any second...

Nick took another deep breath to hold himself off... he didn't want to cum yet... no not yet... there was a better place for that. Nick moved off facing Dani, his knees on the bed, his throbbing member pointing right at her waiting pussy. She looked down at his cock, knowing her rapist was about to make his final penetration... but before she could make a move, Nick grabbed her legs by the knees, locking them between his biceps and forearms, hoisting her feet up and back, spreading her legs far apart, opening her fuckhole up as wide as he could. Pushing against her legs, viced in his arms, he lifted her ass up off the bed, conveniently pointing her pussy right at his cock. Just outside her vaginal entrance, his pre-cum began dripping onto the opening, some of it rolling down into her hole, making its way inside her. Dani gritted her teeth waiting for the inevitable... and it did... without hesitation, Nick rammed his meat into her cunt "TAKE IT YOU SLUT!" The penetrating rod forced her cumhole to spread wider, accommodating the thick girth of the man invading her. Inch by inch by inch, the cannon made its way inside - with forceful will, Nick pounded deeper into Dani filling up her insides until no space was left - until his entire shaft disappeared into her womb, his balls slammed against her ass "FUCK IT YOU FUCKIN' CUNT!" He moved his cock in and out of her, creating the final friction between them... indeed there was friction between them, and now it was heightening Nick's pleasure... thrusting in and out of Dani, her tight pussy, squeezing Nick's thick fuck pole... lifting her higher off the bed, he thrust back in, pushing his cock in to the hilt, even deeper into Dani's depths... the head bottoming out against her cervix... the opening at the tip of his cock aimed to squirt all his cum into her womb "ARE YOU ON THE PILL SLUT? ARE YOU?!?" Dani could only look away. "LOOK AT ME YOU WHEN I SPEAK TO YOU!" She stared into his eyes... He stared straight into hers "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK BITCH!... GONNA FUCKIN' SHOOT MY SEED DEEP INSIDE YOU... SO WHAT IF YOU GET KNOCKED UP?... YOU'RE A FUCKIN' WHORE JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER."

Just then... Dani realized something... something... because her protests had stopped... until... until she decided to let go... to secede... she was drawn away, almost like she was leaving her body... but at the same time pulled into self-reflection... that's when Nick noticed... Looking at her, it seemed like Dani just gave up to her attacker, just laying there and taking it. Staring up at the ceiling of the room, her eyes were wide, but with what?... recognition? In her sudden stillness, Nick still kept fucking her, his cock ready to explode... but then he realized this was all too easy... Still thrusting in and out, he couldn't help but stare at her, wondering 'What the fuck... why is she not resisting?...'

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 05-10-2014, 09:10 PM   #60
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Like an animal, he mindlessly battered my sore pussy with his meaty cock. Gritting my teeth, I tried to hold back my squeals of discomfort and pain, trying desperately to evade the inevitable. This guy was like a fucking machine. He just seemed to keep going and going, driven first by lust. Now, I sensed his anger, not at life — but me and my family in general. This was a defining moment. This was completely personal for him.

“…YOU'RE A FUCKIN' WHORE JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER!” his vile words penetrated my mind. With just a few words he was able to bring my world crashing down.

Eyes wide, I felt a surge of fear course through me that left me in no doubt that ‘playtime’ was over. When he accused me of being a whore like my mother...

I had no idea what went on between him and my father but it was the trigger for his violent blow-up. Now, he wasn’t just using me…he was using me to destroy my father.

My hands clutched the tangled sheets stained with cum and sweat. Gasping, I closed my eyes tight to stave off the pain of his hard, relentless fucking. None of my lovers had ever treated me like I was nothing more than a hole to stuff their cock.

I heard the bed creaking with each thrust, as his hips forcefully swung back and forth driving him deep into my aching cunt. His cock was crammed viciously into my pussy as he ground against me making sure I took it all.

None of it mattered as the reality hit me. I was just like the rest of my family to him. I was nothing more than a tool to be used and discarded. This madman was fucking the Banacek family and I was no different than the rest as far as he was concerned. I had built my life on the thought that I controlled my life, but I was proved wrong. All I could do was lay there. I couldn’t fight the inevitable. The shock stilled my movement. I let him take what he wanted. My body shook as he fucked me again and again. He called me slut, fuckwhore, bitch… every word he could think of... and I lay there, silent. The realization was that while he was raping me, I’d always been fucked throughout my life. My father was in no hurry to ‘rescue’ me. He’d let this asshole use me to gain the sympathy vote.

His movements slowed for a second as if he noticed my resignation. I didn’t look at him; I kept my eyes fixated on the ceiling. I suppose noting my limp body, he wasn’t going to let a small thing like that ruin his climax. He sped up soon enough, stroking firm and quickly, fully embedding his cock in my sheath. I felt his cock buried between the swollen folds of my pussy.

Soon enough I could feel his body tightening, his grunts becoming harsher, earthier as he pummeled my sex. My pussy clenched involuntarily as I felt his jerking movements. Then one last push and his cock spurt its hot cum into my body. He released a guttural moan as he emptied himself. I didn’t realize I’d been holding my breath until I sighed softly, as if in relief he was finally cumming inside me. A tear slipped down the side of my face, but I wasn’t asking for pity. I didn’t want his or anyone’s for that matter.

He dropped my legs, and lay stretched out atop me. His breathing slowly returned to normal. I knew what deafening silence was as we lay there. Minutes passed until he finally pushed up off me and stood up. My eyes followed his movement. He looked down at me, a smirk on his face.

“What’s the matter Little Girl? Never been fucked by a real man? Don’t think Daddy would approve?” he chuckled. I made no response, turning my head to the side to avoid looking at him. “Oh no you don’t BITCH! I told you to fucking look at me when I talk to you!” he grasped my chin and yanked my head to look at him.

“You got what you wanted! Just leave us alone!” I felt my voice trembling. Tears of frustration, humiliation and anger threatened to start sliding down my face.

“No Sunshine, we fucking decide when the party is over. I think I’m gonna to enjoy seeing Tom’s face when he sees who made a little cumwhore out of his precious little girl... Yep, your mother was the fucking same, just a god damn willing slut, waiting for ‘money’ to come to the rescue.” He chuckled at his own sick humor. “Come on Sunshine, don’t you think it’s funny? I sure as hell fucking do!” he stuffed his cock back into his jeans, and then zipped them. “Wow, you Banaceks have no sense of humor…but then again…none of you fucks had a sense of honor either. Well…whatever the hell. That little ‘note’ I sent to your proud Daddy along with those pics should get him in gear. He’ll be paying us a visit and I'll be waiting for him.” He gave me an evil grin, loosing me from the bed and yanking me to my feet.

I’d had enough. Enough of assholes, users, manipulators…the whole fucking lot could die for all I cared at this moment. This shithead really didn’t get it. I don’t know if he was the ‘brains’ of the group, but he’d made a pretty big mistake. My father, Tom Banacek did not answer to threats, even to his own family unless there was publicity to be had. He most certainly would not walk in here to confront his own past. No…he would send someone else to do the dirty work. None of us were going to make it out of here alive. I took a deep breath, and then stared him in the eye. This time it was my turn to give a cryptic laugh. His smile was gone.

“You don’t get it do you? You think you were used? You’re not the only disposable thing when it comes to my father! Open your fucking eyes! Thomas Harrison Banacek is a user first-class. He’s been manipulating and using people from the time he could talk. I’m dear Daddy’s little trump card. His plan was to use me to marry into Congressman Radcliff’s family and use that to gain his own delusional goals.” I laughed again, not really sure why I suddenly needed him to know the truth. It was as a strange sound, even to my ears. “Oh…you look confused. Don’t read the society papers much I guess…do you? Well, the reader’s digest version is I have been groomed to be the lamb my dear old daddy plans to lead to the altar of sacrifice. I marry the Congressman’s son, his son wins a seat in congress, and my father has a way in by his connections, money and empty promises. Does it matter that I don’t want to get married? No. Does it matter that I loathe the very air surrounding Martin Radcliffe…my betrothed? No. Does it matter that he has a predilection for….let’s just say, sex that is even unnatural by your standards? No. Does it matter that he detests me just as much? No. Money and power Mr. Criminal….money and power. I’m as much a pawn as you. At least…you have your freedom.” I paused to pull my tattered dress on as he moved away, a thoughtful look on his face...

“What the fuck are you going on about? You’re a Banacek…that equals money and betrayal. I’ve already been betrayed. Now I just want the money.” He gave me a hard stare waiting for me to plead and beg.

“My father is not going to play this game your way. You raped us, so what? He won’t come. Your ‘victory’ is empty. He won’t come here. He’ll send his hired guns to clean up the mess. They don’t leave eyewitnesses. Think about what would gain him the most sympathy. Do you really think me being raped is going to do that? Oh…no. It will be something bigger. We won’t leave this place alive.” I felt his hand grip my wrist pulling me toward the door.

“You’re as fucked up as your old man.” and this time he sounded less certain.

“Maybe more so than anyone." I continued with him "I don’t know what he did to you, but that’s nothing compared to the havoc he will rain down on you…and me. He’d rather see me dead than disgrace him.” I finished.

I could see the calculations going on in his mind. The possibility of my father sending in snipers to take them out. The realization that this cabin was no longer safe was dawning on him. I quietly followed him back into the living room. The room was deathly quiet. I silently prayed that Monique and Ana were okay. There was no sign of anyone.

“Come on, NOW!” He ordered, dragging me down the hall to one of the other bedrooms…the room where that other filth had taken Monique. He looked at the door. There were no sounds. Lightly touching the door, he opened it. I couldn’t see past his body, but I felt his body tense. “SHIT!” he growled, slapping a hand against the door frame.

“What? WHAT?” I yelled, trying to peer past his broad body. All I could see was that maniac who’d dragged Monique off, lying on the floor, his head lolled to the side.

Monique was sprawled across the bed, unmoving. I squeezed past my attacker. Now I had a full view of the horrific sight he tried to block from me. My hand flew to my mouth to stifle a scream.
Monique’s clothes were ripped and torn, her lower half was exposed. Her pale legs were splayed open at an awkward angle, exposing her naked sex, which looked as though someone had butchered it. There was blood spattered upon the coverlet, her legs and his hands. I didn’t see a weapon and wondered what he’d used to cut her up so badly.

“Oh…god! Monique!” I gasped, trying to go to the bed. I felt a firm grip around my waist. “LET ME GO!” I screamed.

“Nothing you can do for her. Come, on!” he ordered, pulling me away and out of the room. He pulled the door shut. My mind reeled. Monique was dead…Ana…was gone. What if the other guy had killed her, too? What would this bastard do to me, if my father refused to pay?
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote