Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-08-2021, 05:20 PM   #3301
deformis77
Privileged Member

deformis77 has initial reputation

Missivydoll - No Pussy For Betas

You know the rules NO PUSSY FOR BETAS. I don't make the rules. Unfortunately, life gave you those cards, so you just have to accept them. I'm here to remind you of your place of submission in this world. To show you the rabbit hole of submission. And to give you the ultimate reminder, that no matter how much i tease and taunt you, there is NO pussy for betas like you.

File Size: 642 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 8 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Pussy_For_Betas.rar
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 02:34 AM   #3302
deformis77
Privileged Member

Princess Mika - Ultimate Sissy Slut Task

This really is the ultimate sissy slut task, only for those that are true sissy bitches for Me. No longer will you jerk it or rub your clitty dick to ideas or words. No, this is something you will actually have to do. What is it? Find out in this clip. You will literally be used, all for My gain and amusement. It will change your life while all your sissy slut dreams will come true!

File Size: 504 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Sissy_Slut_Task.rar
Old 01-09-2021, 05:50 AM   #3303
deformis77
Privileged Member

Queen Regina - more P0ppers for My slut

Look whats do i have for You…. Yes P0ppers! get your Medicine get your dose.slowly with no rush want you to feel dizzy and Horny for M Perfection…sniff deeper and stronger…feel your sweet obsession with My Power….

File Size: 1,04 GB, Resolution: 1280*720, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
My_slut.rar
Old 01-09-2021, 07:24 PM   #3304
deformis77
Privileged Member

Eva de Vil - I'm Retiring! (Bmail-fantasy)

t’s with a heavy heart that I’m announcing my retirement… to tell you the truth, I’m sick of dealing with you morons and your relentless yapping for my attention.
I intend to live out a rich and luxurious life. You may be wondering how I’ll afford to sustain such a lavish lifestyle from just a few years of femdom. While I’ve made a small fortune from you already, it won’t be enough for what I have in mind. But I have a master plan that’s going to leave me filthy rich.

File Size: 1,04 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 19 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
I'm_Retiring.mp4
Old 01-10-2021, 09:43 PM   #3305
deformis77
Privileged Member

Serenity Sky - Cucci

Not just a superior pussy, this is designer, my pussy is cucci. So far out of your league. Overpriced, like it should be. Buy this video and try melting your brain as you stroke for this high end cunt.

File Size: 794 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 6 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Cucci.mp4
Old 01-11-2021, 02:58 AM   #3306
deformis77
Privileged Member

Eva de Vil - Incel Punishment

You’ve come crawling to your teacher looking for sympathy. The alpha cheer captain just cruelly kicked you in the nuts and called you a virgin loser. Everyone laughed and it was extremely traumatising. What do you want me to do about it? You want me to punish her and make her apologise to you to restore a scrap of your manhood. No. I’m not even gonna try.

File Size: 679 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Punishment.mp4
Old 01-11-2021, 07:15 AM   #3307
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Natalie - Cock craving training - part 1+2

A little birdie told me that you crave cock more and more often lately, that you wake up all sweaty in the middle of the night after dreaming of cock. Is it true that you’d like to suck some and maybe even take some big fat cock in your man pussy? Is it true that you’re dreaming of juicy BBC all the time these days? But there’s still something holding you back and you’re not sure where to start, huh? That’s okay, I know you’re a beginner, so we’re going to take things slowly. I am going to turn you into the biggest cum slut out there, and you’ll soon end up hiding in public toilets just to suck cock, but first things first. So I decided to take my time to train you, because good things take time, and this is only our very first session. There will be more coming in the future! Since it is a beginners training, you won’t need any tools for this one, only yourself and your own fingers, a hungry mouth and your slutty ass ready to be played with. Just listen to my instructions and be a good girl, the rest will just come with time.

File Size: 1,15 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 23 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Cock_craving.rar
Old 01-11-2021, 10:08 AM   #3308
deformis77
Privileged Member

Dommelia - I Am Your Only Goddess, Sissy Bitch

You are trapped in a cycle of deepening addiction sissy! And you cannot escape Me! I know all your weaknesses and I use them all again you… Shiny clothes… Aroma… your e-stim chastity cage… Teasing you and edging you. Making you stare into My eyes and look at Me lick My lips and tease you with My long tongue! I begin the session by ballgagging you, then getting you high and teasing you! Stripping off My shiny clothes down to My lingerie and making you sniff My nyloned feet. You will devote yourself to Me, sissy bitch! You will be ALL MINE! You are not allowed girlfriends or to serve other dommes, you are Mine and I am your only Goddess, and you will prove it! Now order Me a new latex outfit, and order another custom clip, before I deny you your orgasm!

File Size: 1,04 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 16 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Sissy_Bitch.rar
Old 01-11-2021, 10:23 PM   #3309
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Amanda - Aroma and My Bubble Butt

I know how much you love to escape and how much you love stroking for my big ass. Today I'm combining them and I want you ready. I want you naked with your bottle ready to go. Stroke, Sniff, Worship.. repeat until your mindfucked.

File Size: 1,04 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 18 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Bubble_Butt.rar
Old 01-12-2021, 05:02 AM   #3310
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Christina - Mindless Motion - A Siren's Call

It's dangerous to hear. Even more dangerous to look. Words are not necessary. My body makes you weak and pulls you right into Me. Like a Siren that entices and allures you. You feel stimulation everywhere. Your mind and your body are beaming with excitement. You’re experiencing the thrill of the danger you face. You know you should turn away. Never return. You know this could go wrong. What if you give in and your mind is left craving more forever? Will you go? Or will you stay and see this through? The Mindless Motion is taking over. Commanding your brain. It’s a Siren’s Call. The one you can’t ignore.

File Size: 532 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
A_Siren's_Call.rar
Old 01-12-2021, 08:34 AM   #3311
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Christina - Day 11 - Festive Fist Fucker - 12 Days of ChristinaMAS

Day 11 of Twelve Days of ChristinaMAS! You’ve been on a roll this ChristinaMAS! It’s safe to say you’ve been a Festive little Fisst Fucker. Today will be no different. You’ll live up to the title. You’ll effortlessly grow hard, pull your cock out, and begin pumping on my command. You live for this! You live to worship your Goddess Christina. And this ChristinaMAS you’ll shower Goddess with worship and tributes like a Good Boy! *Includes fetishes:

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Fist_Fucker.rar
Old 01-12-2021, 11:20 PM   #3312
deformis77
Privileged Member

Bratty Bunny - Goon 5

Time to GOON out again with Bunny. Part 5 in the GOON series, you just cannot get enough. It’s never enough GOONING. Be a stupid little gooner for me and GOON GOON GOON your hours away. Just stroke, stroke, stroke, edge, edge, edge. Keep being a brainless stroking gooner for me. There’s nothing better.

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Goon_5.rar
Old 01-13-2021, 05:34 AM   #3313
deformis77
Privileged Member

Dommelia - I'm An Angel, I Promise

I’m an angel that has appeared above you in bed. No, you’re not dreaming, I’m really here… And I’ve come with something divine. I just need you to sniff some of this… You can trust Me, mortal. I was sent by God. I’m here to protect you, not corrupt you. Everything that I do and say is for your own benefit and I’m not manipulating you with your religion at all. God wants you to sniff more. Every single day, you need to sniff to get higher to God. He also wants you to serve and worship Me from now on, and so the first thing you need to do, is worship My divine heavenly ass…

File Size: 612 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 13 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
An_Angel.mp4
Old 01-13-2021, 01:27 PM   #3314
deformis77
Privileged Member

Charlotte Stokely - Your Squeeze Found Out

I had a most interesting call today, sissy. Your past co-workers called me and wanted to see how your extreme feminization was going! Haha! They all know I’m pimping you out now… and even that girl you had a thing for, wants to know how big of a homo you turned into!

File Size: 530 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Found_Out.rar
Old 01-14-2021, 02:54 AM   #3315
deformis77
Privileged Member

Emily Valentina - Milk Before Bed CEI Mindfuck

What’s that? You’re having trouble getting to sl33p? Well, I know what helps me before bed- a warm glass of milk and some ASMR. But you’re not going to get the regular version of EITHER of those. No, you’re getting the SPECIAL version for perverted subby boys like yourself. CEI and a nice, deep MINDFUCK! Never done CEI before? Well, good news, this mindfuck session will help dispel all your fears and self-consciousness about cleaning up your mess- leaving you exhausted and ready for bed. One more thing: remember to get a nice, clean glass before we start our game. FULL NUDE!

File Size: 1.03 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 32 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
CEI_Mindfuck.rar
Old 01-14-2021, 09:26 AM   #3316
deformis77
Privileged Member

Emily Valentina - The Red Room

A fictionally-based roleplay video with REAL mesmerism. You’re one of the last free men remaining on earth, the rest mindfucked into docile subservience- so you’ve been taken by authorities to be “re-educated” in the Red Room- a room for complete destruction of the ego. When you enter, you’re surprised, expecting something gruesome, but all you see is an office with a beautiful woman, speaking sweetly and seductively to you. She’s going to re-wire your brain to let go of your male ego… and make you submit completely. And she’s doesn’t need any mean tools to accomplish the job- only this room, the red room, and her naked body. She strips… slowly, and as her voice echoes in your head, you seem to be hallucinating- and she explains that this room is set up just to enhance the mesmerized state and create otherworldly, lustful visions! She begins to touch herself, encouraging you to watch and edge yourself, in order to positively condition you to her whispers as she re-educates you and re-wires your mind! You feel your ego melting away as you at last give in, and after what feels like aeons of pumping and teasing, you finally cum, totally re-made, re-wired… and re-educated. Contains direct-to-camera as well as dubbed and layered audio, visual special effects, text, FULL nudity including PINK, and MORE!

File Size: 1.57 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 38 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Red_Room.part1.rar
Red_Room.part2.rar
Old 01-15-2021, 10:47 AM   #3317
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Poison - Poisonism 3 - Worship the Serpent

It’s time to tremble as you feel the Power of the serpent. The bible is a book of lies and you’ve been brainwashhedd into serving a false God....but your hand is glued to that cock and it’s overwhelmingly pumping worship to the truth. You cannot help but be led by this original sinner into ultimate temptations. Your soul is already burning and lusting for My wikid Poisonous ways. Feel the Power of the devil consume you, devouring your innocence and forcinggg you to SIN FOR POISONISM. Your new religion.

File Size: 729 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Poisonism_3.mp4
Old 01-16-2021, 06:22 AM   #3318
deformis77
Privileged Member

AMAZON Goddess Harley - Humiliated At The Second Worst Possible Time

I’m your ex that humiliated you last time and outed you with a video of you stroking and cuming on your open face… But you decided to try and tell everyone that it was no big deal and that you are able to have normal “non-humiliating” orgasms… Well, I came to show you, and the world that your addicted to jerking off on your own face like a total loser! LOL! Smile for the camera, LOL! And this time I’m locking your in chastity to ensure you’re never able to cum to normal sex again!

File Size: 516 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Humiliated.rar
Old 01-16-2021, 10:38 AM   #3319
deformis77
Privileged Member

AMAZON Goddess Harley - Sexiest Way To End A Life

You would really like it to be me that does it to you, LOL! Would you like a plastic bag over your head and make you stare at my tits as you fade to black? Or maybe I would get my girlfriends to gather and laugh at you as I put my hand over your mouth and nose? I got a million ideas!

File Size: 520 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 6 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Sexiest_Way.rar
Old 01-16-2021, 01:11 PM   #3320
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Jessica - 20 Questions

Answering a random list of 20 questions from a fan.

File Size: 518 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 21 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
20_Questions.rar