Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-18-2012, 03:10 AM   #1
InnocentAngelxo
Banned

InnocentAngelxo has initial reputation
Default Party Gone Wrong

The music at the party booming loudly. Swaying to the beat, as my soft skirt teases against my silken thighs. Seductively moving across the floor, as our eyes meet for the first time. A chill running down my spine, as your eyes seem to pierce my very being. Nervousness flooding me, as I walk over to Nicole & ask "Who is that guy by the door". Her eyes glancing towards the doorway. "What Guy?!". Confused, as I cast my eyes over to the doorway & seeing nothing but the regular, drunken crew. "I don't know...maybe it was just me". Dismissing the vision, like an alcohol induced phantom. "Meggie do you have a couch with my name on it?" smiling softly. "Always Honey...Just go to the Den...No one will bother you there". Hugging Megs, before heading down the hallway. My head spinning a bit, before flopping down on the couch & closing my eyes. Trying to sink into restful sleep...

Last edited by InnocentAngelxo; 02-18-2012 at 04:27 AM. Reason: New to all of this, so trying to refine the beginning
InnocentAngelxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 05:48 AM   #2
InnocentAngelxo
Banned

Be daring...I'm a fun playmate!
Old 02-18-2012, 01:02 PM   #3
hunter109

hunter109 has initial reputation

Pushing a chair under the door knob so we will be alone, I then walk up to your sleeping body. Watching the rising and falling of your breasts, keeping in perfect rythem with the pulsating beat of my manhood against my jeans. Slowly I reach down placing my hand on your breast, ready to force myself on you if you should react. Nothing, so for a minute my finger moves around until it finds a nipple, hiding under the fabric. A slight stir from you. Taking out the rope, two loops already tied, I place one of your hands into the loop and give it a gentle pull. You start to stir. I quickly flip you over and grabbing your other hand I force it into the small of your back and the waiting rope. Awake now but not totally, I roll you back onto your back and jam a old dirty sock into your mouth then taking a piece of duct tape I secure it.

Now you are mine.
hunter109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 03:09 AM   #4
InnocentAngelxo
Banned

Somewhere between rest & fitful sleep, uncomfortable, I turn on my side. Once again fading into the deep, darkness of sleep. Yanked awake by sudden motion & totally disoriented. My hands unable to move beneath my body. My eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness, as I try to speak. Only to be met with a soft wad of material filling my mouth. The smell of it, repugnant, as I slowly realize I'm no longer alone. A dark form towering above me. The panic filling me, as I work furiously against the restraints on my wrists. Trying to scream, as the filthy gag leaves me in silence...
Old 02-22-2012, 07:00 PM   #5
InnocentAngelxo
Banned

Would anyone else like to takeover this RP & play with me?