Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-31-2019, 08:46 AM   #41
deformis77
Privileged Member

deformis77 has initial reputation
Default Ellie Idol - MAKEUP AND ORGASMS FOR MY SISSY GIRL

Ellie Idol - MAKEUP AND ORGASMS FOR MY SISSY GIRL

Description:

I know you feel like you've been born in the wrong body. There's something in life that keeps you from making the full transition, but no matter. With me, you can be yourself. Let's put you in makeup: foundation, powder, blush, eye liner, and lipstick! When we're through and you feel beautiful, I'm going to encourage you to rub your clitty through your soft feminine panties until you cum like a girl!

Duration: 10 minutes File Size: 306 MB Resolution: 1980*1080 File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
MAKEUP_AND_ORGASMS_FOR_MY_SISSY_GIRL.mp4
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 08:46 AM   #42
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Ellie Idol - TRAMPLING SLAVE JAY

Ellie Idol - TRAMPLING SLAVE JAY

Description:

I thoroughly enjoy trampling. My slave knows how much I do. He'll do anything to please me, including being my trampoline. Standing on his cock, his belly, his throat and face...it's all fun to me! Such obedience from this one. I think I'll keep him.

MP4 [ 342 MB | 7 minutes | 1920 x 1080

Rapidgator link:
TRAMPLING_SLAVE_JAY.mp4
Old 03-31-2019, 09:39 AM   #43
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Ellie Idol - Serve Your Queen

Ellie Idol - Serve Your Queen

Description:

You wish to serve the Queen. Look at me and get down on your knees. I want you to worship me. I want you to know without a shadow of a doubt, who you need. You need me. You want to serve me. Look at my superior breasts. They please you, you wish to serve them. They make you weak in the knees. Fall before me and beg me to take you into my stable as my little slave pet. You want to belong to me, body, mind and soul.

You need to belong to me. You would do anything to belong to me. This ass, the ass of a Goddess is what you need. You know you need to serve it. And how can good boys serve and please a Goddess? By doing as you’re told, appreciating me and my body, gifts and tributes, and spreading the good word of the Goddess herself. You need me. You can’t imagine a life without your Goddess. Obey like a good boy or be cast out.

You long to be a good slave for me. You want to be a better slave. Show me that you can obey. Show me that you’re worthy of my time. Look at my pussy, you know it controls you, it controls your mind. You lust for it, you know how powerful pussy is, especially my Goddess pussy. Will you obey my pussy? Of course you will. Will you worship your Queen, no questions asked? You know you’ll do anything for this pussy. You know it and you’ll show it. This Goddess pussy owns you. This Goddess ass owns you. And my Goddess tits own you, they control you. And all you need to do to please me is to say, ‘Your wish is my command.’ And to fulfill my needs above your own.

MP4 [ 551 mb | 7 minutes | 1920 x 1080

Rapidgator link:
Ellie_Idol_-_Serve_Your_Queen.mp4
Old 03-31-2019, 11:51 AM   #44
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Lindsey Leigh - Stroke To Lindsey

Lindsey Leigh - Stroke To Lindsey

Description:

Lindsey Leigh teases in a white bodysuit. She flashes her tits & does some dirty talking.

Size: 286,35 MiB, duration: 00:14:06, 1920x1080

Rapidgator link:
Lindsey_Leigh_-_Stroke_To_Lindsey.mp4
Old 03-31-2019, 01:19 PM   #45
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Natashas Bedroom - Depraved Anal Training

Natashas Bedroom - Depraved Anal Training

Description:

I love this anal training clip. It's full of devious, dirty, prostate teasing, ass stretching ideas that *you* are going to make happen. I had a lot of fun with this one. Pull down your pants, take off your underwear, and bend over. Look at that tight asshole in the mirror. Pretty soon your clenched hole will be wide open and gaping for me. I'm going to stretch you open, stretch you wide, and play with that butthole of yours in so many creative ways. Start out by gently fingering your ass, and then lick your fingers clean. This is just a little warmup. I'm getting you started nice and slow.

Stick that dildo on the ground, and lower your puckered hole onto it. Swallowing up more and more of that dildo with every thrust, you feel like you can't take another inch, but you will. You'll take it all, and so much more. You won't just be fucking a dildo today. You'll be penetrating yourself in so many ways, but you won't find out until you're immersed in the moment. Until you're in that buttslut frame of mind where you're warmed up and willing to do anything, no matter how filthy it may be.

Of course, there will be ass to mouth, but on a whole new level and there's a big reward waiting for you at the end: a mind bending, ass exploding prostate orgasm...

MP4 [ 689 mb | 25 minutes | 1920 x 1080

Rapidgator link:
Depraved_Anal_Training.mp4
Old 03-31-2019, 03:14 PM   #46
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Princess Lyne – Drained by the Birthday Brat

Princess Lyne – Drained by the Birthday Brat

Description:

It’s My birthday, March 8th, and I’ve decided to grace you with this super hot clip. How generous of Me to make a clip for YOU on MY birthday?! That’s why you’re paying extra for this one. You pay extra because you’re a pathetic loser who just can’t help himself but to beg for a nice hard wallet fuck from Me on My birthday. Not only is this clip more expensive than usual, I drain you even more by demanding you send additional tributes. After all, it IS My birthday, and I get what I want always, but especially TODAY! And since I know you’re EXTRA weak for Me, be a good boy and use the code “LynesBirthday” to add a $25 markup to your order… you HAVE to obey THE BIRTHDAY BRAT!!

Duration: 16 min File Size: 596 mb Resolution: 1980*1080 File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Drained_by_the_Birthday_Brat.mp4
Old 03-31-2019, 04:21 PM   #47
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Natasha's Bedroom - Public Humiliation

Natasha's Bedroom - Public Humiliation

Description:

**There's nothing dangerous or against the law in this clip. There's nothing that will ruin your life. Any good sub can complete these tasks without any serious consequences beyond extreme embarrassment, so don't worry. Turn off your defenses. Submit yourself to my control.**

What's the most embarrassing kind of humiliation task? An act of public humiliation. Showing everyone what a silly little loser you are, shaming and debasing yourself in front of others. And that's exactly what you'll be doing for me today. I have a list of tasks for you to complete, an onslaught of public humiliation assignments. Why? Because I want you to. Because I think it's hilarious. Because I want to have a good laugh, and I know you'll do anything to please me.

You'll edge for me as I tell you exactly what to do. Stroking and jerking and hornier than ever with thoughts of degrading and embarrassing yourself in front of strangers. Desperate to cum. But will I allow you to explode?

Yes. But not yet. You'll be denied and blue balled until you finish all of your homework for me. Once you've been a very good boy, you can watch the second part of this clip, where a big orgasm is your reward.

This clip is extremely hot. Brace yourself.

Duration: 24 min File Size: 623 mb Resolution: 1980*1080 File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Public_Humiliation.mp4
Old 03-31-2019, 08:58 PM   #48
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Ellie Idol - INCREASE YOUR ODDS VIRGIN BOY

Ellie Idol - INCREASE YOUR ODDS VIRGIN BOY

Description:

You want to finally fuck a girl? First you need to lose your virginity. You need to increase your odds of getting laid first! The only way to do that is to become bi! Virgins have an aura about them that turn girls off, so you need to fix that. Guys, they'll fuck anyone so you'll finally have a chance. Once you lose your v card, the road will open up and you may finally have a chance to get with a chick! If you do REALLY well, you may even find yourself in a threesome with a guy and girl. So start craving cock, because it may just lead you down the road to pussy!

AVI [ 392 MB | 6 min | 1920 x 1080

Rapidgator link:
INCREASE_YOUR_ODDS_VIRGIN_BOY.avi
Old 03-31-2019, 09:51 PM   #49
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Miss Bellerose - Wifeys Popper Faggot

Miss Bellerose - Wifeys Popper Faggot

Description:
Your wife (Piper Bellerose) instructs you to sniff poppers while humiliating you for your faggot tendencies. As usual for Miss Bellerose, poppers use is moderate but they are well timed, quality hits. Ends with cum countdown.

MP4 [ 915 MB | 15 min | 1920 x 1080

Rapidgator link:
Miss_Bellerose_-_Wifeys_Popper_Faggot.mp4
Old 04-01-2019, 09:01 AM   #50
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Ellie Idol - JUST ONE KISS

Ellie Idol - JUST ONE KISS

Description:

All you need is just one kiss from me to enslave you and make you mine forever.

MP4 [ 277 MB | 6 min | 1920 x 1080

Rapidgator link:
JUST_ONE_KISS.mp4
Old 04-01-2019, 10:32 AM   #51
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Ellie Idol - Training For BBC Tonight

Ellie Idol - Training For BBC Tonight

Description:

You've been earning me lots of money as my whore but somehow all your clients thus far have been white. Tonight, I'm going to train you for your very first black client. He's a real stud too; very muscular with a huge cock! Yummy! I am going to cram my strap-on down your throat to test your gag reflex. Then, I'll fuck your asshole while you jerk off, as I show you the photos of your manly client's muscles & BBC. You've always wanted big black cock, and tonight your slutty little dream comes true!

AVI [ 585 MB | 9 min | 1920 x 1080

Rapidgator link:
Ellie_Idol_-_Training_For_BBC_Tonight.avi
Old 04-01-2019, 02:40 PM   #52
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default London Lix - Bi For BBC 2

London Lix - Bi For BBC 2

Description:

Revisiting your BBC addiction today with this big black cock encouragement clip. I delve a little deeper into the psychology of this fetish, how it blurs boundaries and is as such so appealing. And if that's not enough, I'll be teasing you into stroking for the thick, long, throbbing chocolate cocks on this screen. Stroke for superior dick, black alpha cock that makes your little white shrimp look really pathetic.

AVI [ 406 MB | 7 min | 1920 x 1080

Rapidgator link:
London_Lix_-_Bi_For_BBC_2.avi
Old 04-01-2019, 03:50 PM   #53
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Blaire Bishop - Faggot BBC Whore

Blaire Bishop - Faggot BBC Whore

Description:

I've been thinking a lot about cock lately. But not just any cock.... big BLACK cock. Honestly, I'm tired of whiteboy dick, and I think it's time to try something else. I mean, just LOOK at this meat. Mmmm, it's so juicy and delicious looking. Now look at YOUR cock... see the difference? Here, look at another. Now look at yours. HAHA! If I didn't know better, I'd say you were more turned on by the BBCs than you are by me!

Let's be real... pathetic loser whitebois like you are only good for one thing: taking superior dick. You don't deserve pussy. No. You deserve to be stuffed and stretched and filled with cum. Now jerk for me and all this BBC, faggot, while I tell you all about how you deserve to be passed around like a jizz rag!

AVI [ 518 MB | 11 min | 1920 x 1080

Rapidgator link:
Blaire_Bishop_-_Faggot_BBC_Whore.avi
Old 04-01-2019, 07:36 PM   #54
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Brookelynne Briar - Femdom Wife Makes You Suck Dick

Brookelynne Briar - Femdom Wife Makes You Suck Dick

MP4 [ 501 MB | 13 min | 1920 x 1080

Rapidgator link:
Femdom_Wife_Makes_You_Suck_Dick.mp4
Old 04-01-2019, 08:30 PM   #55
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Ellie Idol - Foot Fantasies

Ellie Idol - Foot Fantasies

Description:

You've been thinking about my feet a lot. Lots of dreams...day...night...I'm in your head. My feet are dancing through your mind because you can't get enough of me and my feet! Get close to my wiggling toes and dirty soles. Don't you want to sniff them? You dream of running your hands over my feet. You fantasize about my soles wrapped around your dick, and I don't blame you. Jerk off for my feet until I count you down. Sometimes you just can't control those foot fantasies.

AVI [ 373 MB | 6 min | 1920 x 1080

Rapidgator link:
Ellie_Idol_-_Foot_Fantasies.avi
Old 04-01-2019, 10:04 PM   #56
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Ellie Idol - I Turned You Into A Cuck Faggot For Your Ex's Boyfriend

Ellie Idol - I Turned You Into A Cuck Faggot For Your Ex's Boyfriend

Hey, cuck! Crazy how natural it feels to call you that now. What a journey you've been on thanks to me. I made you into not only a cuck but a faggot!! Only a cold-hearted bitch with a cute face could do this to you, right? You have a crush on a 5'4" girl who's dating a guy who's a 6'2" athlete! Of course, you can't measure up when you're short in stature and cock length! He's superior to you in every way. Poor guy, suffering in the friend zone. You still love her, and the only way you can get with her is being her cuckold faggot. It turns you on thinking of her superior boyfriend pumping her pussy full of cum. You know she deserves the very best and that's NOT you. Keep fantasizing, loser! It's all you have

9:30 min - .MP4 - 536.85 MB - 1920x1080 HD

Rapidgator link:
Ellie_Idol_-_I_Turned_You_Into_A_Cuck_Faggot_For_Your_Ex's_Boy friend.mp4
Old 04-01-2019, 10:33 PM   #57
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Ellie Idol - SUCK YOUR BBC DILDO LIKE IT WAS A REAL MAN

Ellie Idol - SUCK YOUR BBC DILDO LIKE IT WAS A REAL MAN

You know you'll never measure up to BBC. You'll always be a short-dicked man (if I can even CALL you a man). You not only envy black studs but you fantasize about sucking their dicks too! In fact, you have a dildo at home you play with often. You're going to suck it like it's a real man, using me as a guide while you wank your dicklet. This is the type of cock women and men alike both want to suck. If you have a small penis you'll either end up single or a cuck. If you have a shrimp dick and neither of those is true for you, she's definitely cheating on you with a black stud...you just don't know about it yet! Black cock is superior, face it. Now, get ready to cream on that dildo and slurp it up quickly post orgasm. You love the taste of cum and wish you could get it from a real black man. Maybe one day, if you're lucky!

MP4 [ 569 MB | 7 min | 1920 x 1080

Rapidgator link:
Suck_Your_BBC_Dildo_Like_It_Was_A_Real_Man.mp4
Old 04-01-2019, 11:12 PM   #58
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Crystal Knight - Suck BBC 4 Daddy

Crystal Knight - Suck BBC 4 Daddy

Description:

It’s time for Daddy Crystal to train your mouth the way I’ve been wanting to since the way I met you. I saw those lips and that mouth and I knew I needed to destroy it. I’m going to use a big black cock to make you my property. I want to take you to the deepest depths of submission to transform you into the best suck slave you could be. Let me teach you how to suck dick right for Daddy.

AVI [ 501 MB | 9 min | 1920 x 1080

Rapidgator link:
Suck_BBC_4_Daddy.avi
Old 04-02-2019, 02:06 AM   #59
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Ellie Idol - I Introduced Your GF to Big Dick

Ellie Idol - I Introduced Your GF to Big Dick

Description:

We're going to have an awkward little chat about your girlfriend. See, she's been cheating on you and it's all my fault. After years of no good dick, she couldn't take it anymore so I introduced her to a man who'd fuck her right. Sure you treated her like a princess, but that just isn't enough to satisfy a girl's needs. You girlfriend was definitely cock starved after fucking your tiny little pecker for so long. As your close friend, I just had to tell you the truth. I'll be introducing her to BBC soon enough so try and be happy for her, will you?

MP4 [ 305 MB | 8 min | 1920 x 1080

Rapidgator link:
Ellie_Idol_-_I_Introduced_Your_GF_to_Big_Dick.avi
Old 04-02-2019, 02:07 AM   #60
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Isabelle Deltore - Isabelle’s Edging Control

Isabelle Deltore - Isabelle’s Edging Control

Description:

Goddess Isabelle Deltore takes complete control of your cock giving you a 1-on-1 lesson in edging yourself to new heights of sexual exploration.

MP4 [ 591 mb| 7 min | 1920 x 1080

Rapidgator link:
Isabelle’s_Edging_Control.mp4