Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-23-2022, 12:29 AM   #221
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

VipAnalFuck has initial reputation

Lady Scarlet - Femdom humiliation - A perfect feet cleaning ~ 2022 / 1080p

Screenshots:

Gabriella and I are sitting in an armchair and suddenly we realize that after a whole day walking barefoot our feet are completely black! We really need a cleaner slave asap, and here he arrives shortly after and starts licking the dirt off our feet. It is disgusting but he continues with dedication and attention and his tongue soon turns black. The position is a bit uncomfortable for us so we make him lie down and use him as a doormat, rubbing our feet over his mouth and tongue: Gabriella, however, is not satisfied with the cleanliness and decides that it is time to move on to a more drastic solution. She pours some liquid soap on the slave's tongue and we start rubbing among the white soap foam that now fills his face until our feet are perfectly white and perfumed again.

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, boot worship, strapon, foot worship, high heels, trampling, whipping, 1080p
Name : Lady Scarlet
Year of release : 2022
File Type: MP4
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 50.000 FPS, 7995 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s
Duration : 00:07:31
File Size : 439 MB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online !!!

Download
https://fboom.me/file/90958b38364eb/...2022.1080p.mp4
VipAnalFuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 03:41 AM   #222
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Lady Scarlet - Femdom humiliation - Walking on face ~ 2022 / 1080p

Screenshots:

My friend Gabriella and I are really irresistible today, miniskirt and black stockings and a great desire to dominate. For the occasion, we have a double mat in front of us and we don't waste time, we climb on them, keeping our balance with a bar hanging from the ceiling. We walk on their soft flesh and pause several times on their faces, with all our weight until the shape of their face is deformed. But this is not enough, we kick them, almost slapping them with our feet and then we walk in place on their heads while they keep moaning with no result: they just have to thank us if they want to hope that we stop...

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, boot worship, strapon, foot worship, high heels, trampling, whipping, 1080p
Name : Lady Scarlet
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 7955 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 158 kb/s
Duration : 00:08:28
File Size : 492 MB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online !!!

Download
https://fboom.me/file/633a563154b80/...2022.1080p.mp4
Old 05-27-2022, 05:48 PM   #223
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Femdom humiliation - Ass worship duties ~ HD 720p

Screenshots:

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, ass worship, facefuck, facesitting, smother, brazilian, 720p
Name : brazilian
File Type: WMV
Video : WMV2, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 2446 kb/s
Audio : WMA , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 48.0 kb/s
Duration : 00:19:00
File Size : 354 MB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/47df9232166c5/...uties.720p.mp4
Old 05-27-2022, 09:11 PM   #224
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Mandy Flores - Femdom humiliation - Black Widow 2 Executrix ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : Femdom, femdom sex, humiliation, role play, boot worship, 1080p
Name : Mandy Flores
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 297 kb/s
Duration : 00:08:05
File Size : 478 MB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/4ea5e57ecdcc5/...trix.1080p.mp4
Old 05-29-2022, 05:38 AM   #225
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Mandy Flores - Femdom humiliation - Black Widow Sex ~ HD 720p

Screenshots:

Genre : Femdom, femdom sex, humiliation, cbt, role play, 1080p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
Duration : 00:15:09
File Size : 564 MB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/bd6506c21942c/...w.Sex.720p.mp4

-----------------------------------------------------
Old 05-29-2022, 09:15 AM   #226
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Mandy Flores - Femdom humiliation - FeBoot Bitch Boot Domination ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : Femdom, femdom sex, humiliation, role play, boot worship, 1080p
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9980 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 165 kb/s
Duration : 00:13:35
File Size : 986 MB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/17cbf34115ada/...tion.1080p.mp4
Old 05-29-2022, 12:36 PM   #227
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Mandy Flores - Femdom humiliation - Breaking James Bond Amazons ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : Femdom, femdom sex, humiliation, role play, boot worship, POV, 1080p
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 7659 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 270 kb/s
Duration : 00:09:08
File Size : 510 MB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/0788980969c06/...zons.1080p.mp4
Old 05-31-2022, 06:24 AM   #228
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Goddesses Leticia Miller, Amanda and Carmen - Femdom humiliation - Clean Our Wet Asses With Spit ~ HD 720p

Screenshots:

Mighty Goddesses Leticia Miller, Amanda and Carmen decide to make the poor Roger suffer a lot from the naughty humiliation session he will be receiving. They are furious and horny about their slave and want some serious girl/boy ass licking action. In this super nasty movie we can watch the three hot Dommes applying some have punishment over their defenseless obedient slave including a lot of ass licking mixed with a lot of spitting action. We get to see the Mistresses dominating and putting their little slave Roger to the bed leaving the defenseless slave with her face stucked underneath the Dommes's assholes. Then a lot of ass worship and spitting scenes takes place. Hot female domination ass licking film. Don't miss it!!!

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, ass worship, facefuck, facesitting, smother, brazilian, 720p
Name : Goddesses Leticia Miller, Amanda, Carmen
File Type: WMV
Video : WMV2, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 2449 kb/s
Audio : WMA , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 48.0 kb/s
Duration : 00:19:00
File Size : 355 MB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/b48cbf7cd8b14/....Spit.720p.mp4
Old 05-31-2022, 10:39 AM   #229
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Mandy Flores - Femdom humiliation cuckolding - Cuckolds Ultimate Dream!! ~ HD 720p

Screenshots:

My slave ray loves me so much, he gives me everything he has and then some, but the only sexual fulfillment he has ever gotten is licking the jizz of some other man off the love of his life's asshole! So now I have a special treat for him..... He gets a fresh load of cum straight from the source! He loves me so much he is happy to stick his tongue far into my lovers ass, clean his rim and balls with his mouth...and then suck him off and swallow every drop that he can!! Cum watch this epic event that is completely unstaged and REAL! ray has never had a cock in his mouth before this very moment and you get to witness all of it!

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, cuckold, cuckolding, cuckold humiliation, cum eating cuckold, male cum eating, sissy training, gay humiliation, rimming, gay blowjobs, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4517 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 22.05 kHz, 2 channels, 63.8 kb/s
Duration : 00:17:23
File Size : 570 MB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/7d20b7f4f2bf4/...Dream.720p.mp4
Old 06-03-2022, 03:20 PM   #230
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Angel The Dreamgirl - Femdom POV sex - Caution, You Can Lost Your Damn Mind ~ 2022 / 1080p

Screenshots:

Custom Clip Request

Scene 1

outfit - short skirt, dark coloured tights, heels

You're my teacher and you've spotted me several times in class staring at your legs and you've heard me say things about you. you know you can use your seductive ways to get what you want. I'm your student who just happens to know a really big secret about your boss and you want to use it against him. you're wearing a short skirt and tights and heels. We are alone in the classroom and you come and sit on the end of my desk looking at what work I've done.

Suddenly you climb onto my lap and straddle me, asking if I'm distracted. you start grinding and can feel my cock get rock hard. you pull me out of the chair and stand me against the table, getting my dick out. you start wanking me off slowly at first but getting faster and rubbing it all over your thighs and nylons. I can't handle it and I cum all over your thighs and nylons.

Scene 2

Shoot Style: POV

Outfit/hair style: full red lipstick. hair and skirt/heels/pantyhose from this clip

Today you decide to make your move. I've been kept behind because I was late with schoolwork.

The scene starts with you catching me staring at your legs, as you go to sit down. You walk towards me slowly, glaring at me intensely leaning over asking me if I could handle you, you look very serious. You tell me you've made real men beg because they couldn't handle you in bed. I flirt back and you laugh before looking at me one more time and you just say, "I'd break you"

I get up to leave before you turn around and walk at me quickly pushing me against the wall and grinding your left thigh into my crotch. Camera pans to your face and you say you'll give me what I want, but only if I tell you everything about your boss's secret. You unzip trousers and grab cock in your hand, you sharply jerk it a few times and rub it on your legs and pantyhose. You then slide it between your thighs while facing me. The camera pans up to your face so we are looking at each other. You're looking at me in a sexy but evil/naughty kind of way. You thrust your hips forward several times really hard, just to tease me, biting your lip, before stepping away and adjusting your skirt.

you ask me whether I still think I can handle you, I say yes. You summon me over, to you and you grab me by the throat. Next thing you're on top of me (either on the floor or push onto a chair) You climb on top of me and start wanking me off with this evil look on your face. before starting to slide my dick inside you, but only the tip, and you gently tease it a little.

Your not going to give him a chance, you are literally going to fuck his brains out and drain him to a puddle. You look at me and say "You're going to tell me EVERYTHING". . You then slam your hips down so I'm completely inside of you and you look into my eyes in a very evil way. As I start to talk (no script but just pretend I'm telling you things), you slowly start lifting up...but then sharply slamming down again. You do this several times to get me talking as the sensation is amazing. You climb off and drag me over to fuck you some more, this time me on top. As I start to slide inside you grab me and pull me in as deep as it can go and twitch your pussy all over the cock. we fuck there in missionary and then we go back to you on top for the finale.

You're riding hard and being aggressive and as he's about to cum, you stop with the tip just in...you feel his cum shoot out before you slam your hips down again and another few times. You climb off and re adjust yourself.

Genre : Femdom, femdom sex, handjob, blowjobseduction, pantyhose stockings, cocktease, cowgirl, interrogation, leg fetish, taboo roleplay, teacher student, pov sex, thigh fucking, 1080p
Name : Angel The Dreamgirl
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 13.9 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
Duration : 00:27:34
File Size : 2.71 GB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/c2882c19407eb/...2022.1080p.mp4
Old 06-06-2022, 04:01 AM   #231
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Angel The Dreamgirl (aka Angel The Dream Girl) - To Tease Control & Pleasure Your Cock ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Plot: You lie on the bed and read some magazine, then Angel comes and begins to seduce you. What is she plotting?

Angel wears CdR black tights, black FF stockings, no panties underneath.

She teases you by moving slowly and undressing. You want to touch her, she is so close to you, but she does not give, she is a teaser.

Angel remained in tights, stockings with garters and heels. Now she wants to play, she jumps on top of you and starts rubbing against your already awake cock. She teases you with her nylon legs and nylon feet. She thrust your cock between her nylon stocking and nylon pantyhose, and you can feel how nice it feels.

Angel in many ways, does so that you are on edge to cum, and then she changes position. She wants to tease you even more. Angel gives you a footjob for a while with her double nylon feet and toes.

When she puts your cock in her inner thigh area, practically close to her pussy, between her nylon stockings and nylon pantyhose, she does a footjob on her other foot, and your pre-cum starts dripping. Mmmm, oh yeah, that's what she wanted precisely, Angel tastes it.

She teases you with her nylon ass, gets into doggy style, and gives you a footjob again. Angel will rub her nylon ass against your mighty cock, and you look at it, you see her holes through the nylon, you want to thrust your cock inside. But Angel knows how to tease you even more, so she continues to play with your cock.

Angel, take off one stocking from her nylon leg and put your cock inside this one. She teases you again so mercilessly. Angel does a fake blow job on your nylon cock.

Angel gives a handjob for a while when your cock is covered in her nylon stocking.

Angel tie up your cock on a leash with a nylon stocking, it's time to cum massive load for her. She puts her nylon legs near and keeps playing with your cock until your warm cum starts shooting at her nylon legs.

Genre : Femdom, femdom sex, foot fetish, handjob, blowjobseduction, pantyhose stockings, pantyhose, cocktease, cowgirl, interrogation, leg fetish, taboo roleplay, teacher student, pov sex, orgasm control, 1080p
File Type: MKV
Video : HEVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS,
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels
Duration : 00:30:10
File Size : 791 MB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/79ee133623559/...trol.1080p.mkv
Old 06-06-2022, 07:54 AM   #232
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Angel The Dreamgirl - 278 Do not tell anyone ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : Femdom, femdom sex, handjob, blowjobseduction, pantyhose stockings, cocktease, interrogation, leg fetish, taboo roleplay, pov sex, thigh fucking, 1080p
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 8192 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
Duration : 00:14:38
File Size : 879 MB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/1ec2117f943cb/...-278.1080p.mp4
Old 06-08-2022, 06:29 PM   #233
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Angel (aka Angel Desert) - Femdom horny Game - The Seamless pleasure III Detention ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

In the clip you are wearing a black pleated skirt and a beige satin blouse with black seamless pantyhose and pointy high heels. At first you are tender and understanding with your student, trying to understand what's been affecting his grades,but seeing that he is very nervous when you get close to him and you are not getting any answers you realize that he is attracted to you and decide to go for a bold move: you open up his pants and give him a nice, slow blowjob.But you don't allow him to come, you take him to the brink of his orgasm and let go of his dick. "You can only come if you promess to do better in school", you tell him.Instead, you walk away in front of him and slowly hike up your skirt to reveal you seamless pantyhose without panties. You walk to your desk and bend over and start to masturbate through the pantyhose, opening up your pussy lips for him to see, but not alowing him to get up from his student desk.You then take your skirt of and climb on top of your desk and open your legs wide, you want him to see how wet you are and continue masturbating until you come. Then you tell your student he is allowed to get up and lick your legs and pussy, which he gladly does, but not to rip your pantyhose, if he wants to get inside you he will have to use his hard dick until he rips them inside you. And he does. And well, I leave the rest to you.

Genre : Femdom, pantyhose, blonde, stockings, cumshot, creampie, cum, nylon, 1080p
Name : Angel
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 8268 kb/s
Duration : 00:21:30
File Size : 1.27 GB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/a0401b9486881/...tion.1080p.mp4
Old 06-09-2022, 09:10 AM   #234
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Angel Desert and Laura - Femdom nurses hand job - Intern Laura Needs Alex�s Help For A Sex And ed Lesson ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

She was the best student in college. Her white straight hair, expressive look, playful smile and long legs always attracted the looks of boys and older men. She wanted to become a great specialist and get a job in a prestigious clinic.

Laura did an internship for her friend's mother. Kate was a beautiful woman, she was older than Laura and a very experienced doctor, she had her own private clinic, where she accepted regular patients who come to be treated every week again and again. What hurted these permanent patients?

Laura could not guess, but she wanted to learn everything and learn from Dr. Kate, she listened and performed everything that told Dr. Kate on the internship. How do you think...Tomorrow the intern Laura will return to the Kate's clinic?

Genre : Femdom, handjob, nurses, nurse uniform, nurse fetish, All sex, BJ, cum in mouth, 720p
Name : Angel Desert, Laura
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3100 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 219 kb/s
Duration : 00:14:54
File Size : 358 MB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/22eda02cbd240/...son.hd720p.mp4
Old 06-10-2022, 04:41 PM   #235
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Angel The Dreamgirl - To Tease Control And Give A Lot Of Pleasure To Your Cock ~ 4K 2160p

Screenshots:

You lie on the bed and read some magazine, then Angel comes and begins to seduce you. What is she plotting?

Angel wears CdR black tights, black FF stockings, no panties underneath.

She teases you by moving slowly and undressing. You want to touch her, she is so close to you, but she does not give, she is a teaser.

Angel remained in tights, stockings with garters and heels. Now she wants to play, she jumps on top of you and starts rubbing against your already awake cock. She teases you with her nylon legs and nylon feet. She thrust your cock between her nylon stocking and nylon pantyhose, and you can feel how nice it feels.

Angel in many ways, does so that you are on edge to cum, and then she changes position. She wants to tease you even more. Angel gives you a footjob for a while with her double nylon feet and toes.

When she puts your cock in her inner thigh area, practically close to her pussy, between her nylon stockings and nylon pantyhose, she does a footjob on her other foot, and your pre-cum starts dripping. Mmmm, oh yeah, that's what she wanted precisely, Angel tastes it.

She teases you with her nylon ass, gets into doggy style, and gives you a footjob again. Angel will rub her nylon ass against your mighty cock, and you look at it, you see her holes through the nylon, you want to thrust your cock inside. But Angel knows how to tease you even more, so she continues to play with your cock.

Angel, take off one stocking from her nylon leg and put your cock inside this one. She teases you again so mercilessly. Angel does a fake blow job on your nylon cock.

Angel gives a handjob for a while when your cock is covered in her nylon stocking.

Angel tie up your cock on a leash with a nylon stocking, it's time to cum massive load for her. She puts her nylon legs near and keeps playing with your cock until your warm cum starts shooting at her nylon legs.

Genre : Femdom, handjob, cocktease, edging games, striptease, leg fetish, pantyhose stockings, POV control, orgasm control, topless, footjob, foot fetish, 2160p
Video : AVC, 3840x2160, 25.000 FPS, 23.6 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 162 kb/s
Duration : 00:30:10
File Size : 5.01 GB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/3ecee170f5c8e/...ck.4k2160p.mp4

-----------------------------------------------------
Old 06-11-2022, 12:37 PM   #236
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Mandy Flores - Femdom sex - Black Widow: The Breakup Executrix ~ 1012p

Screenshots:

Custom video: Mandy has her boyfriend tied up on the bed. He wakes up and she greets him. Hey, baby. I hope you don't mind, I let myself in. ....What... Mandy? What's going on? Is that Rob? .....Oh, don't worry about him. I just like it better with an audience..... What are you talking about? ......You and me, baby. It's not going to work out. I think it's time we broke up.......Why are you doing this? I love you! .....I know, baby. That's what's going to make this so good. (Woman puts the cigarette and cigarette holder aside and begins making love to him....She continues making love to him. It is all about her. She loves the power and the control. Eventually, she is very close to cumming. She starts to give him instructions to play out her control fantasy as she slips closer to her climax, enjoying every moment.) Tell me you love me!! ....Beg for your life!! Say my name!!! (In one swift motion, she stuffs his mouth.) Thanks for everything, lover....She immediately climaxes and screams out in pleasure as his body twitches under her. She continues using his body as she enjoys herself and finishes. Eventually, she starts to slow down, caught up in how good she feels. She strokes his face lovingly, his jaw open and his eyes unblinking.) Oh, good boy, goooood boy. You're a very good boy. (She picks up the cigarette in the cigarette holder, takes a drag, leans in close, and blows the smoke into his lifeless face.) Goodbye, baby. God, you were good. (She kisses him gently.

She gets up and walks over to her lover's friend who is still tied up in the chair. She rips the duct tape off his mouth.) How'd I do? ....he pleads for his life...She smiles, walks over and straddles him on the chair. She continues talks to him softly and seductively while looking down at him. Her face is close...... It's the power, baby. Knowing I can do anything I want..... Oh, your mouth is saying no, but your body's saying yes. But...I'm a single woman now and I really shouldn't... I'm just still so hot from the break-up, I need your help... Yes, yes, whatever you want-- (She starts to touch herself with one hand, the cigarette holder with the cigarette in it still in the other hand. Already worked up, she starts to get closer to climaxing quickly while talking to him.) Just talk to me.Tell me how you feel about me. ......Umm--you're--you're beautiful--you're powerful--you're a goddess.... Would you do anything for me? ...Would you for me? ....Would you end your life for me? .....NO PLEASE-- (She tortures him slowly, enjoying every second of his suffering. Masturbating to his cries) NO PLEASE, YOU PROMISED--! She enjoys the moment of ultimate power....she quickly ends his suffering once she finishes climaxing...his head jerks back and she immediately cries out in pleasure. She picks up the cigarette in the cigarette holder again, walks back over, and straddles his lifeless body. She smokes while playing with his hair and talking to him tenderly. Thank you, lover. I hope that was good for you, too. It was... indescribable for me. The way you begged me. The look on your face when you realized. The way your body jerked ....You were perfect. She finishes kissing him and looks down at him, satisfied. Goodbye, baby......Mandy Flores

Genre : Femdom, femdom sex, bondage, boots, blowjob, cocktease, cowgirl, executrix, smoking, fucking, female orgasm, Clips
Video : AVC, 1920x1012, 29.970 FPS, 6331 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 109 kb/s
Duration : 00:18:17
File Size : 835 MB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/34e97768376aa/...trix.1012p.mp4
Old 06-11-2022, 04:13 PM   #237
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Angel The Dreamgirl - Femdom hot sex - The Space Lady ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : Femdom, Pantyhose, All Sex, Cum Shots, 1080p
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 4203 kb/s
Duration : 00:14:55
File Size : 470 MB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/d9f907a35f25f/...Lady.1080p.mp4
Old 06-15-2022, 04:07 PM   #238
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Angel The Dreamgirl - Femdom cum control - Wife's Surprise Give You a Cosmic Orgasm (1080p)

Screenshots:

Genre : Femdom, handjob, chastity, cfnm, cock cage, cum in chastity, caged blowjob, blowjob in chastity, POV Femdom, tease, stockings, ruined orgasm, nylons, footjob, 1080p
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 14.0 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
Duration : 00:26:18
File Size : 2.59 GB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/24c86f2d82385/...gasm.1080p.mp4
Old 06-24-2022, 12:49 PM   #239
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

Mandy Flores - Femdom humiliation - Beaten and Broken: Executrix ~ 1080p

Screenshots:

Custom video request: You will break into a Guy's appartment during daylight and hide behind the door until he comes home. When he enters the room, you do NOT surprise attack him. Instead, you talk to him and say you are here to him. He doesn't want to be and tries to fight against you, but you beat him totally senseless. It's important the fight looks realistic, you are more skilled than the guy but not in any unrealistic way. When he is beaten, you sit reverse on his face for 2-3 minutes. You smother him out and then take him prisoner at your own apartment or dungeon.

When he wakes up, you enter the room wearing something else. You will tell him he is now your prisoner and that you will sit on his face every day from now on. Each day he will have to fight for his freedom, but of course he can never win because you are better skilled and stronger. Film 2 more days of how he wakes up and how you enter the room to sit on his face and to proceed with beating him up all over again. The dialog is also important, take some time to verbally humiliate him and tell him how his life will be changing. Then challenge him to a new fight each day, even though you both know he will lose badly and end up getting facesat again. During the fighting, you keep taunting him in English. Telling him he is getting beaten by a girl, telling him what you will do to him, and saying his life will change forever.

On the last day, You enter the room in a black bikini and tell him he will have to fight you again for his freedom. He doesn't want to fight because he knows he will lose, but you untie him and force him to fight back. During the fight, you taunt him and do alot of trash talking, you really enjoy beating him up over and over again. Then you once again sit reverse on his face and force him to kiss your ass this time. He's so beat and broken, so pathetic that you realize he's no longer fun. You decide to take him out for good, you wrap your legs around his head in a scissor hold and SNAP. Now you can go find another playtoy......Mandy Flores

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, ass worship, beatdown, executrix, facesitting, slave training, 1080p
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 6039 kb/s
Duration : 00:21:41
File Size : 968 MB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/396c7e6641f45/...trix.1080p.mp4
Old 06-28-2022, 05:12 AM   #240
VipAnalFuck
Privileged Member

London River - Nurse Fluffy / Slave Fluffy ~ HD 720p

Screenshots:

Nurse Fluffy has been called to care for OT's wife while he is out on a business trip. When Fluffy is introduced to London he can tell right away that she is severely disturbed. She must be kept in a straight jacket at all times. She is aggressive, hyper sexual, and her mood shifts uncontrollably. She harasses him constantly while he performing his care taking duties, even when he threatens to shock her with the only tool at his disposal to protect himself from her. He feels safe physically at least. London is kept in constant bondage to protect her from herself, but most of all to protect him. Everything is going will until London works her way out of her straight jacket and begins to stalk her frightened nurse through the house.
She lurks in the crawlspace under the house until her nurse; her prey is in the right place for her to pounce. She subdues him quickly and he wakes up in the straight jacket that she had been wearing. London is no more sane than she had been before though, and to Fluffy's horror, she has more in mind than to just keep him tied up. She wants to play.
She starts toying with him almost immediately, putting clothespins on his cock and shocking him with the very device that he was given to protect himself from her. She then decides to groom him a bit. She has him mummified on the floor with all of him covered except his mouth, feet, cock, and balls. She starts by plucking out his pubic hair and moves on to his feet. She uses a rasp to scrape skin away from his soles before dumping the skin into his mouth. Fluffy struggles to spit it out in disgust, but with a ring gag in his mouth, he finds it impossible to to anything but swallow.
Then London brings out the staples. She has Fluffy restrained to her coffee table and has decided to play doctor. She pretends to patch up an imagined injury to his genitals. After "fixing" his dick, nuts, and taint she moves on to her favorite part. London restrains Fluffy over the toilet and uses a vibrator to extract cum from his cock. She then opens his ass with a speculum and proceeds to give Fluffy an anal cream pie with his own cum. How much bad behavior can one crazy woman get into before her husband comes home? London is finding out.

Genre : Femdom, Ass Play, Blow job, Electrical Play, Female Dominant, Head Cage, Metal Gag, Orgasm, Ring Gag, Speculum, Straight Jacket, Stun Gun, 720p
Name : London River
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7518 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 109 kb/s
Duration : 01:01:02
File Size : 3.25 GB

Download
https://fboom.me/file/82fd19ab37edb/...luffy.720p.mp4

Tags
femdom, humiliation, real pain, strapon