Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2022, 01:19 PM   #1
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default An attack at Starbucks

Hello All:

I'm a closet writer and as such my mind thinks of stories wherever I go: the supermarket, the dry cleaners, the gas station.

A new story (fantasy) has visited recently.

I'm at a Starbucks in the early morning hours of a winter's day, so it's dark outside and there are few people about. There are three other patrons: another woman was is dowdy, a 40 something frumpy businessman in a suit, and a 70+ retired navy man with pure white hair and thin as a rail; and four baristas: three young females and one 18 or 19 y/o male.

Two 30 something men come into rob the store. My imagination is that they're brothers-in-law. The married one is more sensible; the other, is more wild and reckless.

They take all the money from the till and have all the customers turn over our wallets and other valuables. Mr. Wildone then gets a crazy idea in his head. He has seen me decked out in my business suit with a knee length skirt, white silk blouse, and three inch heels. A MILF if you have ever seen one.

Probably high on drugs, he bends me over a table and anally rapes me in front of everyone to see. Oh, the humiliation!

His brother-in-law is going crazy saying there is no time for this, that they need to leave before anyone else arrives, and beside himself at what his dumbass brother-in-law is doing.

But wait, Numbnuts isn't done yet.

He then makes me strip down to nothing but my heels; more humiliation for me. Mr. Halfway Reasonable is frantic at what his crazy brother-in-law is doing and zonkers that they need to leave.

But wait, again, Mr. Loco-in-the-Braino isn't done yet.

He orders me into the freezer. I'm naked, shivering, glaciating, and scared. Mr. Why-did-I bring-my-stupid-realtive-along is pulling his hair out but Mr. Wacko has the keys to the get-away car.

Mr. Off-Balance then takes me out of the freezer several minutes later and orders me to lie on the floor. He then asks in a loud voice which of the men is going to have me and they're not leaving until someone does me.

Here is the poll question:

Which of the men steps forward to do the naughty deed:

The virgin teenager whose hormones are raging and sees an opportunity to have his first experience.
The middle-age businessman who has been married for twenty-plus years and, well, doesn't every man dream of having sex with an anonymous woman, guilt free
The retired navy man whose wife has died ten years earlier and thinks to himself that he will be gentle and it's the quickest way to end this ordeal for everyone.

Sometimes, I like to have my partner surprise me in roleplays and this one is tailor-made for that. Which one will my partner choose to play as the second rapist?

I thought I'd put this out there as a fun poll and see what you all think. Tell us who your chose and why.

And No!, No!, No!, guys none of the women step forward. I'm not into F-F sex so no response of that nature.

Enjoy,

Nath
Closed Thread

Tags
the businessman, the retired sailor, the teenager