Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-11-2020, 01:30 PM   #361
5subject
Privileged Member

5subject has initial reputation

Heavy Rubber Fun at Boundcon (2018) HD

Starring: Elise Graves, Mistress Alice, and StrangeHobbies

As I've said before, it's a pleasure to play with people who love kink and bondage and this video is yet another example. This was shot at Boundcon 2018 in Munich Germany, and features Elise Graves, Mistress Alice and our friend StrangeHobbies from Paris.

Part of our deal with the Boundcon management for providing us a free booth at their show is to present bondage entertainment. The event spans three days, so during that time we use whatever gear we brought with us to create a scene. Every year our friend StrangeHobbies is more than willing to be the subject of our bondage demonstrations, and as you will see, he enjoyed every minute of it. His willingness, combined with Elise and Alice, generates a lot of play energy which attracts hoards of onlookers. We can't show the crowd in the video, and it's tricky to shoot in such a way to not show faces.

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Rope, Tied, Shibari, Bound, Strappado, Taped, Orgasms, Handcuffed, Shocked, Gagged, Struggling

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 25:22
File Size: 961.53 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/sdflxpyysaqy/S....2018.720p.mp4

https://fboom.me/file/11b3406f7a824/....2018.720p.mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/11b3406f7a824/SI....2018.720p.mp4

================================

Slut One and Two (2017) HD

Starring: Miss Velour

Miss Velour is in touch with the essence of kink. She is a kinkster herself, loves rubber, and knows exactly how to use her gear to create the best experience for her clients. Dictionaries describe kinkiness as perverse, abnormal, deviant, unconventional, unnatural, degenerate, depraved, or perverted. Miss Velour can weave these actions in and out of her sessions with the skill of an refined artist.

When you think to yourself "I can't believe she's going to do that!" you have hit upon the experience that many of us are looking for. Maybe it is a yearning we have to break the rules of our daily lives with activities that counter and deify the rigid structure of our society. Kinky play is liberating, like a breath of fresh air.

In this video Miss Velour manipulates pair of gimps who have given themselves over to her guidance. One is suspended over the other, and Miss Velour smothers one with her breasts and the other with her rubberized crotch. Miss Velour's feminine figure is enhanced by her tight latex, her gentle and firm voice is soothing to follow, and her beautiful eyes, lips and smile draw you into submission. These two gimps are in good hands as they explore Miss Velour's private fantasies.

Duration: 18:23
File Size: 546.80 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/jh1mp4va42l3

https://fboom.me/file/bf814d68dbdc7/...d.Two.720p.mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/bf814d68dbdc7/SI...d.Two.720p.mp4
5subject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 04:07 PM   #362
5subject
Privileged Member

Superwoman Chrissy is Captured

Starring: Chrissy Marie

Super Chrissy is snooping around a local villain�s hideout. She thinks she�s going to catch him by surprise, but unfortunately for her he�s been expecting her. He grabs her as she approaches the back entrance of his hideout, grabbing her and clamping a cloth over her mouth before she can react. Usually this would be no problem for Super Chrissy to fight off, but this villain knows her ultimate weakness and has a special cloth laced with kryptonite. She fights as long as she possibly again but eventually her body gives in and she falls limp in his arms. The masked villain carries Super Chrissy into his hideout and proceeds to strip off her uniform leaving only her panties and knee high boots. He takes a moment to grope her before deciding he should get her secured and wait for the kryptonite to wear off.
Later Super Chrissy wakes to find her arms stretched high over head and tightly bound in rope. She struggles but is still too weak to break free. The masked villain returns and begins to interrogate her as to who her informant was� how did she find his secret hideout? He knows someone in his organization ratted him out and he wants to find out who it was. When she refuses to talk he gives her a hard punch in the stomach. She reacts in agony but still refuses to tell him what he wants to know. So he gives her a few more belly punches in an attempt to get her to talk but to no avail. Super Chrissy is too strong willed to give in no matter how much pain he inflicts on her. He decides since she won�t talk he might as well ballgag her. Once she is gagged he holds the cloth over her mouth for a few more seconds just to make sure she doesn�t gain too much of her strength back. The villain then strips off her thong and boots, leaving her fully nude and balancing on her tip toes from being stretched so tight! He proceeds to torture her some more by whipping her with the flogger on her breasts, belly, and bare feet! After a thorough flogging the villain tells her he is just going to leave her hanging there over night. Maybe by morning she will be ready to talk! Super Chrissy is not used to feeling so weak and helpless. She tries to struggle but it�s not long before she slumps from exhausting ordeal.

File Type: mp4 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 13:35
File Size: 593.26 MiB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/11om008bv78y

https://fboom.me/file/f6faee5f9c0a4/...aptured.HD.mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/f6faee5f9c0a4/CC...aptured.HD.mp4

===============================

Bratty Chrissy Disciplined

Chrissy is dressed for a modeling interview wearing a short skirt, sheer top, thigh high nylons, bra & panties and high heels. She is brought into a room and asked to take a seat on the chair. He asks her to begin by showing him some sexy modeling poses on the chair, including crossing her legs and sitting sideways on the chair leaning her head back to expose her sexy neck. The guy then asks her to please take off her clothes. She tells him she doesn't do nudity and when he insists it's a requirement she tells him this is not the job for her and starts to leave. As she gets up and heads for the door he comes up behind her and puts his belt around her neck, pulling her head back and making her to sit back down in the chair. He tells her she will do as she is told and she begs and pleads for him to stop and take the belt off her neck! She struggles but her fear eventually makes her gives in and tell him "I will do whatever you want just please don't hurt me!" So he takes the belt off her neck and orders her to stand up and take her top and bra off. He then tells her to bend over the chair with her ass out. He pulls up her skirt and pulls down her panties then proceeds to give her a spanking, telling her this is what happens to models who don't listen! After her ass is nice and red she is ordered to stand up again and place her hands behind her back. He grabs some rope and ties her elbows together and binds her wrists. Then he has her sit back in the chair and he secures her bound wrists to the back of the lower chair frame. Then he grabs the belt again and she begs him "please not the belt again!". The belt is fastened around her neck and he uses it as a torture tool occasionally pulling her head back, mildly choking her and keeping her compliant. He orders her to keep her head back while her ties her ankles to the chair and up off the floor keeping her legs spread. Next she is ballgagged and by now she has learned that he prefers her head back exposing her neck so she continues to comply. For the rest of the scene she is tortured by being mildly choked by the neck belt and groped. He also pinches and pulls her nipples and slaps her thighs. He even gives her a good hard flogging to her breasts and pussy. All the discipline that a bad model needs to set her straight and get her in the right mindset! Finally he decides to give her some pleasure. He uses the hitachi vibrator, first teasing her with it before pressing it firmly up against her shaved pussy. After she cums hard he tells her the photo session can begin now. She looks at him with trepidation not knowing what he will demand of her next!

Duration: 22:45
File Size: 910.15 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/0lkv7pihce0a

https://fboom.me/file/bea6c38a0f9d2/...ined.1080p.mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/bea6c38a0f9d2/CC...ined.1080p.mp4
Old 08-11-2020, 10:28 PM   #363
5subject
Privileged Member

Teenage Hooters Waitress Tickled and Mummified

Alex (Little Red Girl) had worked the closing shift at her local Hooters restaurant the night before, and her manager called her into his office. It seems she had a problem. Someone had stolen over a thousand dollars from the till, and since she had closed, she was responsible! Knowing she couldn’t pay back the money or take such a hit to her paycheck, she agreed to do whatever her boos wanted if they could forget about the missing cash. The next thing she knew, she was perched on a stool, her tiny body mummified to a pole in clear plastic wrap! She couldn’t believe how tight it was! She could hardly move a muscle! She called for help when her boss arrived and taped her mouth shut so she wouldn’t disturb the other diners. Then, to give her something extra to think about, he yanked the stool away and the poor girl hung in space, welded to the pole! She groaned and grunted into her gag, but she couldn’t budge an inch! Things got worse when her boss returned, removed her shoes, and began to tickle her sensitive feet! Shrieking with laughter into her gag, the poor girl thought she’d go insane! As her boss left her alone for the evening, he reminded her that she had promised to work a double shift that evening, so she’d be “hanging around” for quite some time!!

Duration: 11:09
File Size: 831.87 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/lqncak5mnl92

https://fboom.me/file/071cf371c56bf/

https://k2s.cc/file/071cf371c56bf/

============================================

Stocks In a Box

Wenona finally came by!! It was so great to work with her again!! This is the first of 4 or 5 scenes we did and I gotta tell you. There is a reason she is an industry icon. We have worked together many times in the past and I'm reminded that there IS such a thing as a relaxing shoot. Members and customers have been asking for more Stocks in a Box clips and they get what they want with this one and so much more. Check it out... We did this whole scene and at the end I realized that I forgot to get out the Hitachi and plug it in. I'm downstairs in the basement, the Hitachi is upstairs....Wenona has been in the box nearly 15 minutes total and I tell her there is no way I can go get it in time to give her orgasms before she wears out. So I call it off. THROUGH the ballgag, she says "It's ok, go get it" I said "! ok!" I go get it, connect it up and we start filming again. I bring her to a delightful orgasm and by the end her legs are shaking....but it was dam hot. Horray for Wenona!!!

Duration: 15:07
File Size: 670.24 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/i2agjcg2ooz6

https://fboom.me/file/ed50cb1ddadea/...n_A_Box_HD.rar

https://k2s.cc/file/ed50cb1ddadea/LR...n_A_Box_HD.rar
Old 08-14-2020, 03:24 AM   #364
5subject
Privileged Member

Trio Helplessly Sold and Hogtied

I am a sadistic human trafficker who trolls the internet and social media for potential prey. I've connected with a naïve young woman Lexi Lane who is curious about bondage and now I am about to reel her in. I've arranged a rendezvous at your home and she arrives with a hot and naïve friend Juniper Berry. I start out by playing along with the idea of educating them on bondage so I show them a selection of ropes and gags. Then I have them undress each other and I bind their wrists behind them. I tell them to kiss each other on lips and breasts and they do it giggling still not taking things seriously. I put a ball gag on Lexi and a panel gag on Juniper. I finish tying them up tightly – one crossed wrists, one elbows together – plus wrist to waist ties, chest ropes, knees and ankles. I leave them on the floor and tell them that you are off to find a buyer for them as sex slaves. After I go they crawl to each other and try to untie themselves and finally succeed in freeing each other. The girls put on their pannties and start getting their clothes back on then run to the door where I catch them as they are attempting to flee. I force them to strip and stuff their panties into ech other's mouth. I toss over a roll of microfoam tapeand make them wrap-gag each other. I proceed to put them into very stringent hogties with lots of rope and pussy splitting crotch ropes added. I leave them struggling helplessly to finish finding the buyer. I finally return and tell them that I have a buyer for them. They whine and struggle with more desperation. My buyer Jim Hunter then appears and says "you are still short one slave from what you promised--you will have to do in a pinch." He makes me strip to my panties and tightly hogties you alongside your victims. He then leaves the three of us to struggle while he gets help to transport all of you ....

Related Categories: DAMSEL IN DISTRESS , ROPE BONDAGE , STRUGGLING , ESCAPING , GAGGED WOMEN
Keywords: lexi lane , juniper berry , jim hunter , groping , forced stripping , panty gags , tapegagged , ballgagged , crotch rope , chest harness , redhead , peril

Duration: 41:18
File Size: 2.01 GB

Download Link(s):
MGGBF_Three-Helplessly-Hogtied-And-Sold-1080p.part1.rar
MGGBF_Three-Helplessly-Hogtied-And-Sold-1080p.part2.rar
MGGBF_Three-Helplessly-Hogtied-And-Sold-1080p.part3.rar

MGGBF_Three-Helplessly-Hogtied-And-Sold-1080p.part1.rar
MGGBF_Three-Helplessly-Hogtied-And-Sold-1080p.part2.rar
MGGBF_Three-Helplessly-Hogtied-And-Sold-1080p.part3.rar

=====================================

Bastinado and Face Fucking For Lesbian Predator

Bleach blonde slut Adara Jordin has been corrupting my innocent step-daughter. Adara is a lesbian and she's convinced my offspring that this is the good life. I refuse to accept this so I arranged to capture the horny lesbian to teach her a hard lesson. Adara moans and cries as she struggles helplessly on the floor completely naked with the ropes cutting into her flesh. She begs for someone to come rescue her ... but instead of a savior, I enter the room and rest my stiletto heels on her bound body chastising her for corrupting my daughter and making her a lesbian. I peel down my panties and press them into the pretty bimbo's face. Adara begs and promises to leave her alone ... but it's too late for that. I grab a dick on a stick and force it into her mouth demanding that she tells me she loves cock. Adara chokes and gasps as I face fuck her with the hard rubber dildo. My makeup runs down her face as the dildo gags her. When I tire of fucking her mouth I escalate the punishment by beating her soles with a cane. Adara screams in pain as the bastinado continues. I laugh ask her which she prefers the dick or the stick. Adara begs forgiveness but I don't stop until she apologizes for being a dyke and agrees to never speak to my precious princess again. I face fuck her again making her suck it like her life depended on it. I force a ring gag into her mouth telling the stupid cunt that my neighbor and his friends are on the way and her mouth and ass will soon be fucked by plenty of real cocks. I leave her helpless and sobbing wondering when they will arrive to violate all her lesbian holes ...

Related Categories: DAMSEL IN DISTRESS , ROPE BONDAGE , BASTINADO , BONDAGE , FOOT TORTURE
Keywords: adara jordin , chinese execution tie , hogtied , dildo sucking , dick on a stick , feet beating , naked , struggling , female domination , older woman / younger wom , face slapping , bdsm

Duration: 17:26
File Size: 861.44 MB

Download Link(s):
MGGBF_Bastinado-and-Face-Fucking-For-Lesbian-Predator-720p.part1.rar
MGGBF_Bastinado-and-Face-Fucking-For-Lesbian-Predator-720p.part2.rar
MGGBF_Bastinado-and-Face-Fucking-For-Lesbian-Predator-720p.part3.rar

MGGBF_Bastinado-and-Face-Fucking-For-Lesbian-Predator-720p.part3.rar
MGGBF_Bastinado-and-Face-Fucking-For-Lesbian-Predator-720p.part2.rar
MGGBF_Bastinado-and-Face-Fucking-For-Lesbian-Predator-720p.part1.rar
Old 08-14-2020, 12:04 PM   #365
5subject
Privileged Member

Wenona Experiences The Dominating Power of The Palm Power Massager - Part 1

Wenona came back to me! We have shot lots together over the years but it's been too long. Models like Wenona make life easy for a producer. She can take almost anything. She lets me get away with almost anything. lol And she frees my mind. But even Wenona still has firsts! It was her first time being tied in my creepy basement dungeon. It was her first time trying a new vibe I discovered while in Germany. And.....other firsts.... Check out this very helpless tie and what cums...

Duration: 14:19
File Size: 634.83 MB

Download Link(s):
LR_Wenona-Experiences-The-Dominating-Power-Of-The-Palm-Power-Massager-Part-1-720p.part1.rar
LR_Wenona-Experiences-The-Dominating-Power-Of-The-Palm-Power-Massager-Part-1-720p.part2.rar

LR_Wenona-Experiences-The-Dominating-Power-Of-The-Palm-Power-Massager-Part-1-720p.part1.rar
LR_Wenona-Experiences-The-Dominating-Power-Of-The-Palm-Power-Massager-Part-1-720p.part2.rar

================================================== ==================

Wenona Experiences The Dominating Power of The Palm Power Massager - Part 2

In part 1 Wenona sang a beautiful orgasm song to the music of the Palm Power Massager. In part 2 - with no breaks - I change her right into another exposed and helpless position and tie the powerful little vibe into just the right place and we watch her beautiful body writhe n squirm for our delight.

Duration: 12:33
File Size: 556.09 MB

Download Link(s):
LR_Wenona-Experiences-The-Dominating-Power-of-The-Palm-Power-Massager-Part-2-720p.part1.rar
LR_Wenona-Experiences-The-Dominating-Power-of-The-Palm-Power-Massager-Part-2-720p.part2.rar

LR_Wenona-Experiences-The-Dominating-Power-of-The-Palm-Power-Massager-Part-2-720p.part1.rar
LR_Wenona-Experiences-The-Dominating-Power-of-The-Palm-Power-Massager-Part-2-720p.part2.rar
Old 08-15-2020, 03:10 AM   #366
5subject
Privileged Member

Testing the New Sleeper Collar

Starring: Wenona

A few years ago, I created a toy that friends wouldn't let me put out on the market. It's a posture collar with a pressure cuff mounted on the inside of it. Let that sink in a minute. Yaaa....scary for some and great fun for others but dangerous to all. Well Wenona heard me talking about it and her eyes lit up. After a short amount of unnecessary but appreciated begging, I relented. This is what came out of it. NOT for the squeamish.

Duration: 08:24
File Size: 371.81 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/fkjra5988hnj

https://fboom.me/file/7fa5cc5adf04f/...ollar.720p.rar

================================================

Batgirl Blackmailed

Batgirl received a tip that has lead her to the secret hideout of a villain she’s been trying to bring to justice. She cautiously enters and it appears no one is around so she starts searching for anything she could use as evidence… unfortunately unaware that she just walked right into his trap! He can hardly believe it was so easily she fell for it… but then again, Batgirl does have a bit of a reputation for getting roped into perilous predicaments! Just as she finds something good she stands confidently then is suddenly clubbed on the head from behind. She stands dazed and confused for a few seconds before her eyes roll back and her body goes limp… right into his grasp! He drags the helpless heroine off to get her nice and secured. There are things he wants to know… and he is sure he has ways to make her talk!

Batgirl is now bound spread-eagle on the bed and also cleave gagged for good measure. She slowly awakens to find that she’s managed to get herself tied up and gagged! Not again!!! She struggles and pulls on the ropes trying to escape before the villain returns but it’s too late, he’s already heard her frustrated mmppphhhs and muffled gag talk. He soon returns and proceeds to interrogate the captured super heroine. Batgirl remains defiant and refuses to talk. He just laughs and gloatingly tells her that he’s heard about her secret ‘weakness’ as he swiftly yanks off her boots. He grabs her ankle as her eyes go wide in disbelief…how did he manage to find out her secret weakness?!?! Batgirl jerks and squeals and laughs uncontrollably as he relentlessly tickles her silky nylon clad soles. After several minutes of relentless tickle tortur relentless repeats his demand to know how she found him. He tickles her other foot as Bat Girl thrashes frantically…but still refuses to give in. Thus the tickle torture continues… He even takes a break from her sexy feet to check how ticklish she is elsewhere… turns out her feet aren’t the only body part that is susceptible to this tickle torture ‘weakness’!

After several minutes of relentless tickle torture Batgirl feels practically drained of all her power and energy… but she still refuses to give in so her captor changes his tactics. He proceeds to remove her mask and strip off her bikini leave her in nothing but her sheer pantyhose! He begins taking pictures of the fully exposed and unmasked heroine, informing her that if she doesn’t cooperate then the will reveal her real identity to the world! To make it even more humiliating, he uses a vibrator and presses it into her crotch. Batgirl can’t help but give into the waves of pleasure after being drained from all the tickle torture. Then, just as she get close to climaxing…he stops and savagely tickles her for a bit… then the vibrator again as she squirms in defiant ecstasy… back arching and toes curling… right on the edge of orgasm… when suddenly he stops and switches to tickling again! Poor Batgirl is in a desperate situation…helpless, vulnerable, and succumbing to the pleasure being forced upon her. The orgasm control continues until he finally allows her to climax… the powerful orgasm leaving her feeling completely drained and defeated. And he isn’t finished with her yet… he will get her to talk… then she will have to work for him since he has He clamps a rag over her face to knock her out again then quickly unties her and drags her off. If only Batgirl can find a way to escape from his clutches before she’s subjected more of his twisted torturous plans!

Duration: 15 mins
File Size: 762.65 MB

Download Link(s):
CCM_Batgirl.Blackmailed.1080p.part1.rar
CCM_Batgirl.Blackmailed.1080p.part2.rar

CCM_Batgirl.Blackmailed.1080p.part1.rar
CCM_Batgirl.Blackmailed.1080p.part2.rar
Old 08-15-2020, 01:12 PM   #367
5subject
Privileged Member

Ashley Teaches Chrissy The Ropes

Chrissy is hanging out on the couch at her place with her friend Ashley when she mentions her feet are getting cold so she’s going to go grab a pair of socks. Ashley says her feet are cold too and asks to borrow a pair. As Chrissy goes off to get the socks Ashley also asks if she can use her laptop and Chrissy tells her to go ahead. While Chrissy is away Ashley clicks on a folder that was minimized and finds a bunch of bondage pictures. She's surprised to when Chrissy returns she says "Wow, I didn't know that you and your boyfriend were so kinky…" Chrissy is confused by the comment. "What are you talking about?" she asks. Turns out the laptop belongs to Chrissy’s boyfriend and he accidentally left it behind. Ashley shows Chrissy what she found and Chrissy is shocked. ”I've been seeing this guy for over a month and he's never mentioned his bondage to me? Why would he hide something like that from me?" Ashley tells Chrissy to relax and explains that he is probably just too shy or embarrassed to bring it up. Then she asks Chrissy is she’s ever tried it before. "No, have you?" she responds. Ashley tells her she has and goes on to explain it was a lot of fun and she really enjoyed letting go of the control and the feeling of being vulnerable. Ashley offers to tie Chrissy up so she can experience it for herself. Chrissy agrees with some hesitation in her voice… still not sure what this whole bondage fetish is about. Ashley asks if there is any rope around and Chrissy says there is a bunch in the garage so she goes to find it then leads Chrissy to the bedroom where they will be more comfortable.

Chrissy is now sitting on the bed with her hands tied behind her back and her legs bound together at the ankles. Her yoga pants have been stripped off exposing her cute panties. Ashley is behind her on the bed and asks "Does that feel okay?" Chrissy tests the ropes and says "It feels snug and I'm definitely not getting out of it, but it feels okay so far." Ashley is kneeling closely behind Chrissy and starts caressing her bound arms and shoulders. Chrissy reacts to favorably as Ashley plays with Chrissy's hair and gives her light kisses on her neck. As she kisses Chrissy's neck she runs her hands over Chrissy's breasts and gently squeezes them. Both girls start getting aroused and Chrissy asks in a soft voice "What are we doing? I have a boyfriend." Ashley puts her hand on Chrissy’s cheek and gently pulls her in for a kiss. After the kiss, they smile at each other and Ashley says “See, I told you it was fun." Ashley then moves around to the front of Chrissy and starts gently caressing Chrissy's legs all the way down to Chrissy's sock covered feet and feels them up before lightly tickling the bottom of them. Chrissy laughs softly from the tickling. Ashley proceeds to gag Chrissy with a white cloth pulled tightly between her teeth then goes back to playing with her bound and gagged captive. Soon the boyfriend (off camera) enters the room and says "What's going on here?". Chrissy and Ashley are surprised to see him. Ashley explains "We saw all the bondage stuff on your laptop and thought it might be fun to try". He replies in a surprisingly gentle tone "Yeah I was just stopping in to grab that and it definitely looks like you two are having fun… but I think it would be more fun if you were tied up too Ashley." Ashley and Chrissy's worries turn back to fun and excitement. Ashley bites her lip and slowly strips her yoga pants off then turns around and puts her hands behind her. She can’t help but agree that it would be way more fun it they were both tied up together!

Now Ashley and Chrissy are both rope bound and cleave gagged on the bed. They playful roll around, grind on each other, caress each other with their bound hands, rub their legs and feet together and try to kiss through the gags, softly moaning and giggling as they do. Eventually they manage to pull the gags out of their mouths and passionately kiss each other. They comment on how hot and sexy it is to be tied up together. After a few moments, the boyfriend hears them and comes back into the room. "It looks like you two are misbehaving… and I have just the thing for you horny little troublemakers." He says in a lighthearted tone. The girls respond "Oh really?" and just go back to enjoying each other. Before they know it they are both tied up even more with their elbows cinched and tight crotch rope pulled tightly up between their legs. Their cleave gags now replaced with tight red ball gags. The girls continue to roll around and grind on each other, softly moaning with pleasure until eventually the grinding on the crotch ropes leads them both to climax. At the end Chrissy’s boyfriend comes and asks if they are ready to be untied and both girls shake their heads no. "Okay… you two enjoy yourselves and I'll check on you in a while" he says as he leaves. Ashley and Chrissy continue to cuddle and kiss as they enjoy their helplessly bound and gagged predicament!

Duration: 15:30
File Size: 791.07 MB

Download Link(s):
CCM_Ashley-Teaches-Chrissy-The-Ropes-1080p.part1.rar
CCM_Ashley-Teaches-Chrissy-The-Ropes-1080p.part2.rar

https://fboom.me/file/1bf93845e06b6/...080p.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/7fbd6682294ae/...080p.part2.rar

Hottie Cries Wolf

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Rope, Tied, Shibari, Bound, Strappado, Taped, Orgasms, Handcuffed, Shocked, Gagged, Struggling

Chrissy is an undercover cop who is talking to her partner on the phone, occasionally uncrossing and crossing her legs. She tells her partner about how that robber who kept her tied up and gagged for days was finally caught and is in jail but now there have been reports of two guys in the area robbing women and tying them up with purple stockings! She really wants to catch these guys to get her revenge and mentions there is a new detective helping her on the case and that he's really cute. She’s going to call him to test his speed on backup. Chrissy uncrosses and crosses her legs again and we get a close up of her legs and heels. Then Chrissy calls the cute new detective and tells him those 2 thugs may be in the area so be on alert. The last guy tied and gagged her with purple stockings, dragged her down to the basement of an old building and kept her there for days. After hanging up she wait a little while then decides to call him back and test him. “Those 2 thugs are here! Come quick!” then hangs up. Chrissy smiles and sexily crosses her legs over the chair. After 30 seconds she calls back to say she was just joking and flirting with him. However she isn’t done having her fun. She ends up tricking him another time before telling him it was a just a test and it won’t happen again. Little does she know she just cried wolf one too many times. Now when she really needs help he might not believe her!

While Chrissy is out of the room 2 masked thugs enter looking for valuables. Then they hear Chrissy coming and hide. Chrissy walks in to get her phone but before she knows it the thugs rush in and one of them grabs her around the body with her arms pinned at her sides. The other thug continues to look for valuables as Chrissy struggles to get free. Soon the the thug restraining Chrissy tells the his partner in crime to come help him as Chrissy is still violently struggling to escape his grip. The other thug rushes over and realizes “Wait I know her, she's a cop!” The one thug has her arms pinned behind her now as she kicks the other thug in the leg. “Take that!” she says. After he grabs his leg in pain he angrily says “Give me those feet!” He puts his arms behind her knees and scoops up her legs in his arms. Chrissy begins to buck, kick and struggle as hard as she can. This goes on for a couple minutes but the thugs are too strong for her to break free. She starts to grow weaker but won’t give up. Then one of the thugs says “Let's tie her up!” They put her on the couch and tie her with purple stockings as she kicks and struggles. Then they leave the room to finish robbing the house.

Chrissy struggles and eventually gets to the phone to call the detective. “The thugs are really here! It's not a joke this time, please believe me!” Just then the thugs walk into room and take the phone. “You need to be quiet” one of them says. “Gag her!” says the other one. She is then tightly cleave gagged with a purple stocking tying the knot off high on her head. They leave again and after a minute Chrissy manages to get loose. Just as she finishes untying herself but before she can remove her gag the thugs return. “Get her!” they say and grab her again. Once again carry her kicking body like an accordion to the couch and tie her with purple stockings again. Then they make Chrissy call and tell the detective that it was a joke and no need to come over. After the call one thug says “Let's take her with us. We can get a lot of money for her!” One grabs her from behind while the other says “give me those feet!” Chrissy struggles and kicks furiously as they carry her off to her unknown fate.

Duration: 14:35
File Size: 739.75 MB

Download Link(s):
CCM_Hottie-Cries-Wolf-1080p.part1.rar
CCM_Hottie-Cries-Wolf-1080p.part2.rar

CCM_Hottie-Cries-Wolf-1080p.part1.rar
CCM_Hottie-Cries-Wolf-1080p.part2.rar
Old 08-16-2020, 12:50 PM   #368
5subject
Privileged Member

Rubber Romance and Torment

Starring: Elise Graves and Uncle Max

This is a fun video we shot while visiting our friend Uncle Max at Maxcita. Max lives in Canada and makes the best canvas straitjackets and sleepsacks on the market. He has neen in business for years, and his gear is used by kinkseters and escape artists worldwide. Actually, I'm told that escape artists are kinksters as well?

We had 8 people with us and stayed with Max for almost a week. During that time we did a lot of playing with his gear in both his upstairs playroom and padded cell in the rear of the house. This video features a number of women playing with our friend 'J' who was on the trip with us. J is a serious rubber guy and on this trip he got a lot of attention from our female traveling companions. Two of the scenes in this video are strictly rubber fetish and bondage, but the third scene features rubber and romance.

Our friend J makes all of his rubber gear including his catsuits, gasmask hoods, and vac sacks. In this video he is subject to one of his unique and diabolical inventions. It's a box that allows you to control a vibrator from a cel phone. The box can run stimulation programs that control Estim boxes, but plug vibrators, and Hitachi vibrators all at the same time. Fun!

Duration: 10:10
File Size: 305.39 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/b56aak9ko59d

https://fboom.me/file/c1f30960f5ada/...rment-720p.mp4

==================================

At Our Disposal (2016) HD

Starring: Elise Graves, Tony Orlando, and Mercy West

Once again Tony Orlando is put to the test by Elise Graves and Mercy West. Tony seems to be a sucker for punishment by attractive women, and this time he is put into a House Of Gord cage which was given to us by Jeff Gord years ago. As a matter of fact, this might be the first time a guy has been put into this cage. Jeff Gord liked to tie up women, not men, so I hope he is OK with this. In any case, Elise uses wire rope and crimp nuts to attached Tony's arm-bindered wrists to the top of the cage and his balls to the back end of the cage. Once the top of the cage is closed, Tony is completely captured and unable to escape the probing fingers and tools the two women apply to his helpless naked body. Tony is at their disposal, and as usual, Tony is exactly where he wants to be and a fun time is had by all. Tony is indeed one lucky guy!

Duration: 10:09
File Size: 301.84 Mb

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/bj65loubya44

https://fboom.me/file/cb8b4b96c60d5/...posal.720p.rar
Old 08-19-2020, 05:46 PM   #369
5subject
Privileged Member

Hooters Girls Delivery Gone Wrong

Starring: Casey Calvert & Chrissy Marie

A customer is waiting at home for a food delivery from Hooters. Chrissy shows up at the door with the delivery and the customer (pov) admires Chrissy’s looks as he checks his order. He notices his order is missing the blue cheese dressing. Chrissy apologizes, says home delivery is kind of a new thing for Hooters and offers to run back to the restaurant to get the blue cheese. The customer says the food will be cold by the time she makes the round trip. Chrissy promises that she will hurry…. but the customer has another idea.

Now Chrissy is bound to a chair in the kitchen the customer is holding her cell phone to her ear as she explains the situation. "Yes he says if you'll come right away with the dressing I can come back to work ... yea, he's pretty insistent ... he won't let me leave ... ok … please hurry!” The customer hangs up the phone and Chrissy tell him they're sending another girl over right away. He tells her he has a conference call he has to take and he will need her quiet so he proceeds to gag her. Chrissy protests. "Sorry, but I can't have anyone hearing that I have a Hooters Girl at my house” he says. The customer leaves the room and Chrissy struggles in her bonds but can’t manage to get loose. All she can do is wait for her coworker to arrive then hopefully he will untie her.

A short while later Hooters Girl Casey shows up at the door and sees Chrissy tied up in the distance. "Uh… what's going on?" she asks. The customer explains "just a little insurance policy to make sure you got my order right." Casey uneasily says "Ok… I brought your ranch dressing just like you wanted." The customer is obviously aggravated now…. "Ranch?! I wanted blue cheese!!!" Casey looks worried and says "I'm so sorry! I'll be right back!" But before she can leave he grabs Casey's arm and says "Not so fast. Now my wings are cold and I still don't have my blue cheese dressing!" Casey says "Look mister… this delivery thing is so new for us. We're still working out the kinks." Little does she know she is about to find out about what sort of ‘kinks’ this particular customer is in to!

Chrissy and Casey are now bound together back to back on the kitchen floor with their shoes removed. The customer tells them that he wants to teach them a lesson. They whine and protest, begging to be let go. "In a little while... I still have to finish up work" he says then tightly cleaves gag both them. As he leaves them struggling helplessly bound and gagged he says. "Consider this your tip… get the orders right the first time!" Casey and Chrissy desperately struggle to get free but to no avail. After some time the customer returns as they are nearing exhaustion from their efforts to escape. He opens the fridge and finds out he had blue cheese dressing all along. The girls can’t believe their ears…. and they especially can’t believe when he leaves again. The Hooters Girls are left hopelessly struggling yet again. Who knows how long it will be until he finally decides to let them go!

Duration: 12:04
File Size: 607.62 MB

Download Link(s):
CCM_Hooters-Girls-Delivery-Gone-Wrong-1080p.part1.rar
CCM_Hooters-Girls-Delivery-Gone-Wrong-1080p.part2.rar

https://fboom.me/file/a262fabfc0ade/...080p.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/faf12c674e48a/...080p.part2.rar

=====================================

In My Bedroom (2017) HD

Starring: Elise Graves and Tony Orlando

The ultimate bondage experience is to be under the control of someone who you are attracted to. Someone who turns you on. The game is to be restrained so that you can't touch or get close to the person who you are attracted to. From the Top's perspective they can tease and torment you and you can't do anything about it.

Elise Graves and Tony Orlando know this game well, and they both love to play their respective parts. In this hot video Elise restrains Tony in a set of metal stocks which hold his neck, wrists and ankles. After Tony is rendered completely helpless, Elise turns up the tease and torment games and takes Tony on a ride of sexual submission, embarrassment and CBT. Tony loves every minute of this play as he's forced to suck Elise's strap-on. But who wouldn't? Elise is a beautiful, sexy and knowledgeable Top who knows how to walk the fine line of a male's sexual drive and ego.

Duration: 18:43
File Size: 556.61 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/3v4aoabct4km

https://fboom.me/file/68988a7042e20/...droom-720p.rar
Old 08-19-2020, 11:47 PM   #370
5subject
Privileged Member

Fixing this Quarantine Boredom

I've been in for weeks during the quarantine and I am so bored. With nothing to do and no where to go I decide some bondage will cure the boredom. I walk outside carrying my leather boots and gloves, a head harness, rope and some handcuffs. I need the feel of leather to make my heart race so I slowly pull up the boots and stand to admire them. I add a nice tight crotch rope making sure to yank it up between my pussy lips until my black shiny spandex pants are sporting a fat camel toe. Next I put on my leather opera gloves and imagine I am handcuffed to the pole struggling and enjoying the feel of restraint and the leather head harness enveloping my face. I moan and struggle seductively as the crotch rope and the bondage begin to turn me on. So delightful to be bound instead of bored ... why didn't I think of this when the quarantine began ...

Tags: glove fetish, shiny spandex pants, curvy, boot fetish, handcuffs, crotch rope, struggling, outdoors.
Sex Acts: SELF BONDAGE, DAMSEL IN DISTRESS, HANDCUFF AND SHACKLE FETISH, LEATHER, MILF.

Duration: 09:10
File Size: 449.11 MB

Download Link(s):
MGGBF_Fixing-This-Quarantine-Boredom-720p.rar

MGGBF_Fixing-This-Quarantine-Boredom-720p.rar

Strappadoes, pumps and paddles

Starring: Rachel Adams

Rachel's client was very interested in all of the bondage year she had to sell, but she never thought she would have to demonstrate them! Compacted into a ball tie and forced to duck walk her way into his bedroom, her bound wrists pulled high in the air, she is anchored firmly to a bar in his closet. The position is agony for Rachel and she mules and moans through the pump gag strapped tightly to her face. Things don't improve when he unties her legs, for although she can stand, her arms are still tied off high in the air above her back. Even worse, her client has decided he wants to try out some of her spanking implements on her! The poor girl jerks and yelps each time he makes contact with her pretty little ass, which grows redder by the second. Finally, she is left to struggle and endure the sting in her poor bottom as he tries to pick his favorite toy!

Duration: 14:18
File Size: 622.42 MB

Download Link(s):
CAS_Strappadoes.Pumps.and.Paddles.720p.part1.rar
CAS_Strappadoes.Pumps.and.Paddles.720p.part2.rar

CAS_Strappadoes.Pumps.and.Paddles.720p.part1.rar
CAS_Strappadoes.Pumps.and.Paddles.720p.part2.rar
Old 09-12-2020, 04:13 PM   #371
5subject
Privileged Member

Lucy Taped and Stuck To The Tippy Chair

Starring: Lucy

The title of this one kinda explains it all. It's tight, it's Lucy and I stuff a huge nerf ball into her mouth. Then I give you just about every angle there is of this.

Duration: 21:00
File Size: 930.93 MB

Download Link(s):
LR_Lucy.Taped.To.The.Tippy.Chair.720p.part1.rar
LR_Lucy.Taped.To.The.Tippy.Chair.720p.part2.rar
LR_Lucy.Taped.To.The.Tippy.Chair.720p.part3.rar

LR_Lucy.Taped.To.The.Tippy.Chair.720p.part1.rar
LR_Lucy.Taped.To.The.Tippy.Chair.720p.part2.rar
LR_Lucy.Taped.To.The.Tippy.Chair.720p.part3.rar

==========================================

Interrogating JJ with Numerous Questions

Starring: JJ Plush & Eric Cain

Over the years people have asked me a lot of questions. Here are some of the most popular ones compiled by ILRB and Cesar who runs the BTBB fan social media accounts out of the goodness of his own heart because I'm my own worst enemy when it comes to advertising the last few years. ILRB had tied my elbows, wrists, ankles, knees prior to the camera starting and then the questions begin. I had already been tied for DID clips with friends before these questions so I was already a bit ropey dopey. This was candid and I'm nervous and a bit awkward and giggly and I make a lot of funny faces that I chose not to post in preview photos. I also almost cry at one point. I would probably roll my eyes at me if I were another woman or a "sober" version of myself. lol. Eric Cain also chimes in at one point and at the end of the questions Eric puts that big ballgag in my mouth and hogties me on the floor. I would be happy to do this again, feel free to send more questions, email at the top of this page.

Please tell me in details about the first time you were tied up and how you were tied and how long ago?

Before your first time tied had you ever imagined you would try it?

Do you make time for bondage in your private life away from the camera?

What's your favorite position to be tied in and why?

What's your favorite gag?

What’s the infatuation with vintage girdles and stockings?

Do you really enjoy Did scenarios?

What is the best part of fetish events?

What are the best and worst things about doing bondage for a living?

Duration: 26:12
File Size: 960.93 MB

Download Link(s):
B2B_Interrogating-JJ-With-Numerous-Questions-1080p.part1.rar
B2B_Interrogating-JJ-With-Numerous-Questions-1080p.part2.rar
B2B_Interrogating-JJ-With-Numerous-Questions-1080p.part3.rar

https://fboom.me/file/c6597fe622429/...080p.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/b471779467043/...080p.part2.rar
https://fboom.me/file/1f1a18490dc44/...080p.part3.rar
Old 09-12-2020, 04:56 PM   #372
5subject
Privileged Member

Lazy Busty MILF Pool Girl Punished

Starring: Carissa Montgomery
Tags: DAMSEL IN DISTRESS , ROPE BONDAGE , SPANKING F/F , BIG TITS , BALLGAGGED
Keywords: carissa montgomery , chest harness , high heels , tied up , gagged women , struggling , blonde , nipple clamps , pinned arms

I hired busty blonde Carissa Montgomery to take care of keeping my pool clean. It's bad enough she shows up wearing stiletto high heels and a super skimpy slingshot bathing suit that barely covers her big tits and pussy looking like a complete slut ... but add to that I find her sitting on her ass under the lanai. She really gets under my skin when she complains about it being too hot for her. I grab a handful of her hair and march her to a chair bending her over so I can spank her ass. The voluptuous bombshell whines and cries as I spank her. Finally she says she will clean the pool - but it's too late for apologies. The next thing she knows Carissa is tightly bound bent over the pool ladder so she can see the dirt and debris in the pool up close. I've gagged her whining mouth with a ballgag and applied nipple clamps to add to Carissa's misery. She sobs into her gag struggling and suffering in the brutally hot sun. I approach Carissa and ask her if she's still too hot to work and before she can reply I pick up the hose and spray her down with ice cold water. The poor dumb bimbo shrieks in agony and I tell her she will have plenty of time to dry off helplessly bound poolside.

Duration: 09:31
File Size: 468.10 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/crrbqxx8qkgm

https://fboom.me/file/d31d396d87d9f/...ished-720p.rar

==========================================

Secret Service Agent Bound with Speaker Wire

I begin by introducing myself "I was an agent in the field for 10 years and have been captured and tortured on many occasions. My job was to infiltrate slavery rings and to investigate senior politicians who were involved and as you can imagine I was often a target. Since I've retired my role now is to teach agents to bind a female captives. A senior secret service director Jim Hunter wished to see me and he requested that he be allowed to evaluate my teaching methods. He enters and begins tying me with wire - first wrists crossed and cinched, wire above and below my tits fastening my arms to my sides at the elbow and my wrists are tied to wire around my waist to further restrict my mobility. He crosses my ankles and wraps them in wire moving up to my legs binding them at the calf, below and above my knees and lastly my thighs. The tie allows me to slowly move around and follow orders. I critique his skills as he ties me and I can tell this annoys him. He adds a blindfold. I struggle slowly and methodically and being highly trained there is no panic. Jim places my phone at the opposite side of the room. It rings and I struggle across the room to my phone but am unable to retrieve it and dial for help. He considers this a fail and cleave gags me deciding to leave me hostage for a day or two. I wriggle blindfolded and gagged - helplessly bound with wire wondering how long I will suffer ...

Related Categories: DAMSEL IN DISTRESS , MILF , STRUGGLING , UPSKIRT , GAGGED WOMEN
Keywords: jim hunter , on screen tying , tied up , high heels , chest harness , cleave gagged , male domination

Duration: 32:43
File Size: 1.59 GB

Download Link(s):
MGGBF_Secret-Service-Agent-Bound-With-Speaker-Wire-720p.part1.rar
MGGBF_Secret-Service-Agent-Bound-With-Speaker-Wire-720p.part2.rar
MGGBF_Secret-Service-Agent-Bound-With-Speaker-Wire-720p.part3.rar

https://fboom.me/file/a72a616d30c11/...720p.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/6f8641f7d0a0b/...720p.part2.rar
https://fboom.me/file/25c8c3dabb48b/...720p.part3.rar
Old 09-15-2020, 11:29 AM   #373
5subject
Privileged Member

My Nipples Ache!

Starring: Genevieve

Genevieve has fallen prey to a truly evil burglar. She's tightly bound to a chair and pleads with him to let her go, but he's not finished looting her house yet. To keep her quiet, he stuffs a huge pair of panties into her mouth and cleave gags her with an old dirty sock! Seeing an opportunity for a little fun, he opens her shirt and pulls her tits out of her bra and begins fondling and squeezing her nipples! She keeps insisting she has no valuables and he should let her go, protesting between her moans and shrieks as her keeps pinching her tender pink buds in the hopes of getting her to reveal where her jewels are. She's too stubborn to talk, so the burglar ties another sock over her already effective gag and leaves her to struggle, her boobs wiggling as she thrashes about in the tight chair tie, kicking her bound bare legs and feet uselessly. The burglar soon returns. He hasn't found any valuables, but he did find some interesting jewelry: A set of nipple clamps! Knowing she's about to make a hell of a lot of noise, he wraps duct tape around her already thick gag, and then begins to suck and bite her nipples! He wants them good and hard for the clamps! Genevieve is absolutely horrified, both by her predicament and by the way the man is her, and does her best to alert a neighbor or gain some help by screaming into the huge gag, so the burglar has to make her even more quiet! He wraps ANOTHER sock around her mouth and then seals the entire multi-layered mass in several wraps of self adhesive bandage!! Now he applies the clamps to her sensitive nipples and her distress is titanic! He leaves her alone, and she keeps trying to free herself. She wiggles and thrashes and struggles for all she's worth, but all she manages to do is shake the nipple clamps to and fro, furthering the pain in her already tortured buds. Finally the burglar returns. He removes the clamps and gives her one more chance to tell him where the goods are. When she doesn't, he begins to bite and suck her nipples again, and Genevieve screams as the flows back into them and the pain throbs and intensifies. Finally realizing the girl will never come clean, the burglar wraps her gag in micro-foam tape to ensure it will never come loose, and then reattaches the clamps! Now the girl is in true agony, especially since he's fed the chin through the ropes binding her knees! If she sits up straight or pulls her legs too much as she struggles, she'll only increase the pull! Left alone, the poor girl sobs as she wonders when she'll be found, and just how much longer her nipples can stand it!

Duration: 17:52
File Size: 784.90 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/0qn5cwjy7dzz
https://filejoker.net/xzny2k271ioo

https://fboom.me/file/903160f289300/...720p.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/1247a6fa20259/...720p.part2.rar
Old 09-16-2020, 03:40 AM   #374
5subject
Privileged Member

Mistress Manhandled

Starring: Kimberly Sinical

When I arrive for a session with dominatrix Kimberly Sinical, I'm immediately un the doghouse for being late. berating me, she orders me to put on handcuffs. She makes the mistake of turning her back on me and immediately her wrists are encircled by the cold steel of her own cuffs! I'm not there to be dominated. I have my own fantasy of putting a mouthy, rude mistress in her place! She protests as her own ball gag is stuffed into her mouth and struggles as I methodically rope up her body, belittling and taunting her all the while. The girl spews a string of gag talk, but as more and rope rope wraps its way around her body, her defiant gurglings take on a more plaintive air. The finishing touch to her bonds is a crotch rope so tight it actually disappears into her pussy! In agony and humiliated, the formerly defiant mistress is now a helpless plaything, just what I've always wanted!!!

Duration: 17:15
File Size: 757.54 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/cfsamrplovqy

https://fboom.me/file/366eced425efa/...ndled.720p.rar
===============================================

You're Not the Plumber!

Starring: Jeanette Cerceau

Jeanette has just gotten home from catholic school and hasn’t even had a chance to change out of her uniform when a knock comes on the door. It seems that before her parents left for the weekend they called a plumber to fix the bathtub. Jeanette knows nothing about this, but figures everything is okay, so she lets him in. When she finds him in her parents’ bedroom looting through her mother’s jewelry, she realizes he’s not who he said he was! Before she can call for help, a hand is clamped over her mouth and she is roughly shoved against the wall. Her wrists are tightly bound behind her back and a ball gag stuffed into her mouth to keep her quiet. After binding her ankles together the phony plumber begins to get other ideas about what to do with this cute little school girl. He rips open her blouse and cuts off her skirt, revealing her matching red bra and panties, complete with hose and garter belt! This is too good to be true! He forces the girl to her knees and binds her elbows together, then wraps her upper body in rope, cinching the bonds between her breasts to give her even more cleavage! A rope circling her waist pins her hands to the small of her back and completely renders her upper body useless. Forcing her to her stomach, he adds even more rope to her helpless frame! Soon Jeanette is utterly helpless, her arms locked to her body and her ankles tightly bound, rope wrapped above and below the knees and upper legs, locking them together as well! He even ties her high heels together and to her feet so she cannot kick them off!! Left to struggle while he looks for some other goodies to take, the girl rolls around on the floor, grunting and groaning into her gag. The ropes are far too tight for her to escape and she cannot reach the knots no matter how hard she fights. When the “plumber” returns, her wraps a bandage over her ball gag and tightly around her face, rendering her nearly unable to make a sound! He pulls her to her feet and forces her onto the bed. He removes her gag and stuffs a pair of her mother’s dirty panties into her mouth and seals them in with micro foam tape! As if she were not humiliated enough, he adds a snug little crotch rope to make things even more interesting. Finally, she’s put into a nice tight hogtie, ensuring she’ll stay put until he comes back for her! Knowing she’s in severe trouble, her limbs aching from the tight bondage, she fights for freedom until exhaustion sets in and the poor girl falls asleep in her bonds! As she drifts of to sleep, she can only wonder what horrors she’ll wake up to!

Duration: 29:43
File Size: 1.27 GB

Download Link(s):
CAS_Youre.Not.The.Plumber.720p.part1.rar
CAS_Youre.Not.The.Plumber.720p.part2.rar
CAS_Youre.Not.The.Plumber.720p.part3.rar

https://fboom.me/file/7bac04bb913c9/...720p.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/aa4480cf63f8a/...720p.part2.rar
https://fboom.me/file/dd6c4fc7b0523/...720p.part3.rar
Old 09-16-2020, 05:20 AM   #375
5subject
Privileged Member

BBW Blanket Bound

Starring: Riley Jane

Riley Jane is the latest lovely lady to fall victim to the crazy blanket bondage duo, and she definitely gets the worst of it. Her mouth is crammed full with two socks, and you can hear the poor girl gurgle and gag as they are crammed into place, then sealed in place with several winds of grey electrican tape around her head! It only gets worse from there, as more socks are layered over this, each layer also glued to her face with more of the evil tape. Well and truly silenced, she's rolled up like a burrito in a heavy thick blanket and then cocooned inside with more tape! The poor girl is terrified and furious, fighting like hell to get loose but it's pointless. She gag talks up a storm, begging for release that's never going to arrive! Rolling around in her prison, kicking as best she can to try and get herself in any position other than flat on the floor, she definitely tries her best, but fails miserably, mewling and sobbing into her heavily gagged mouth with each defeat!!

Duration: 19:38
File Size: 861.38 MB

Download Link(s):
CAS_BBW.Blanket.Bound.720p.part1.rar
CAS_BBW.Blanket.Bound.720p.part2.rar
CAS_BBW.Blanket.Bound.720p.part3.rar

https://fboom.me/file/2fd5aefedd0cf/...720p.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/712714c0f7d53/...720p.part2.rar
https://fboom.me/file/8c76bfcd2d628/...720p.part3.rar

Wonder Woman Loves The Rope

Starring: Jeanette Cerceau

Wonder Girl (Jeanette Cerceau) has a problem. It seems that lately, every foe she has met has met has not only managed to bind and gag her, but the situation always seems to leave her strangely aroused. Her friend Batman has suggested she see a therapist, and has recommended a great doctor who can definitely help. When Wonder Girl arrives, she's surprised to find a male therapist, but she's desperate for help and explains her problem. The therapist suggests that he bind and gag the girl in order to study her reactions first hand. She agrees, and allows him to bind her wrists behind her back and her ankles. She realizes she'll need to be gagged in order to really make this right, so she allows a fat knotted cleave gag to be stuffed into her mouth. The therapist records her reactions as she writhes in pleasure, moaning through her gag as she becomes more and more turned on by the experience.Just prior to her achieving total bliss, the therapist suggest she undergo a different position so he can further study her problem. She protests, but once a damp, sweet smelling cloth is slammed over her mouth and nose, she can no longer fight it! Before she knows what has happened, she's been bound spread eagled to a bed, a ball gag strapped into her mouth. Again her body begins to become aroused as she tugs and pulls on the ropes that hold her fast. Her release is interrupted again as the therapist reveals a bit of important information: he's not really a doctor! He's a burglar, and the real therapist has been bound and gagged in the closet during this whole ordeal! Now that he has taped Wonder Girl being a willing submissive, he's going to give the footage to every villain in the city so they will experience her shame!!

Duration: 18:10
File Size: 797.18 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/vwhuljfwvfad

https://fboom.me/file/3ca2534635292/....Rope.720p.rar
Old 09-27-2020, 11:34 AM   #376
5subject
Privileged Member

Petite Lady and her Big Ego All Wrapped Up

Oh the enchantress that is Sahrye, the itty bitty curvy cutie and her big ego find herself doing a pathetic little bondage shoot for big fat old news me while bragging about how she has stolen all of my website members finds herself getting encased in basic pantyhose over her super sexy bra and gartebelt set which she already has pantyhose on for. She reluctantly covers the lingerie in more hosiery and then I wrap her up in loads of vetwrap, loads and loads while she is ballgagged and then some panties go in her mouth and pantyhose are used to keep them in. Eventually vetwrap is used to keep them in her mouth as well. She is entirely encased and her arms go numb because she hasn’t been in bondage lately- oh poor the baby girl!! She makes her adorable Sahrye noises and mmmphs about on the floor while I tell her I’m going to get some big strong men to violate all of her little holes… run time 28 minutes

Duration: 28:33
File Size: 853.68 MB

Download Link(s):
B2B_Petite.Lady.and.Her.Big.Ego.All.Wrapped.Up.720 p.part1.rar
B2B_Petite.Lady.and.Her.Big.Ego.All.Wrapped.Up.720 p.part2.rar
B2B_Petite.Lady.and.Her.Big.Ego.All.Wrapped.Up.720 p.part3.rar

https://fboom.me/file/d7f1b3765760e/...720p.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/7518ddd255e2c/...720p.part2.rar
https://fboom.me/file/5cb7a5f863619/...720p.part3.rar
================================

Filled Up Helplessly

I remember as a young man in my early 20's reading a Centurian bondage magazine. A drawing caught my eye of a naked guy strapped down and bent over a padded bench, and a hot woman with a strap-on dildo standing behind him, ready to fuck him in the ass. For some reason this image was burned into my mind, and I have been scouring Centurian magazines ever since trying to find the drawing. I liked the bondage rigging he was in, and I liked the idea of being fucked while helplessly restrained in bondage and unable to resist.

Well, forty years later I find myself shooting a similar scene with Elise Graves and one of her willing submissives. This poor guy is tied down to Elise's famous Fuck Cart in a leather straitjacket and thigh-high leather engineer boots. His head and feet are pulled up and tied off to a ring on top of the cart, and his mouth is filled with a bright red ball gag. This guy is totally helpless and exposed, and that's exactly where he wants to be. His legs are spread, and his ass hole is fully exposed and ready to be penetrated. This is a fantasy of many men, including myself.

Elise forces him take her dildo in his mouth for lubrication, and then fucks him in the ass. Along the way she uses a vibrator on the dildo, and his cock and balls, and then turns the vibrator on herself and gets off while her dildo is still inside of the submissive. Lastly, she gets him off with the vibrator on his cock while the dildo is still deeply embedded in his ass. He cums all over the floor, then Elise leaves him to contemplate his predicament with the dildo still stuck in his ass. After seeing this hot scene, the only question I have for Elise is - where do I sign up?

Duration: 24:30
File Size: 925.92 MB

Download Link(s):
SI_Filled.Up.Helplessly.720p.part1.rar
SI_Filled.Up.Helplessly.720p.part2.rar
SI_Filled.Up.Helplessly.720p.part3.rar

SI_Filled.Up.Helplessly.720p.part1.rar
SI_Filled.Up.Helplessly.720p.part2.rar
SI_Filled.Up.Helplessly.720p.part3.rar
Old 09-27-2020, 12:59 PM   #377
5subject
Privileged Member

Sexy Latina Tied and Gagged Away With Her Dress Pulled Up Over Her Head

Starring: Sahrye

Sahrye is big witness in an equally big court case. She thinks that she is safe as she talks to her boyfriend on her cell phone. But the second she hangs up; a man sneaks up on her and grabs her. The scene then shifts to a secluded room where the man carries Sahrye in over his shoulder. He has her hands tied behind her back and her dress is pulled up over her head so she cannot see. Her mouth is stuffed and there is a belt buckled between her teeth to gag her. The man puts Sahrye down on a chair and starts adding more rope to completely tie her up. Then when he is sure she cannot get up and run away, he unbuckles the belt used to gag her and pulls her dress back down. Sahrye spits out a wad of panties that had been stuffed in her mouth and starts demanding to be let go. The man tells her that she isn’t going anywhere until after the court case is dismissed. He then re-stuffs her mouth and ties a rag between her teeth to gag her again. When the man leaves her alone, Sahrye tries to escape by working her way to the door. But the man returns to catch her. Now he is going to make sure she can’t go anyway. He puts her back on the chair and ties her down very tight. He then re-tightens the gag until Sahrye is almost choking. As an added humiliation, he fastens her hips to the chair by tying a rope between her crotch and connecting it to the chair. When Sahrye is left alone again, all she can do is bounce around in the chair. At one point, she tips the chair over. But she remains fastened to it and cannot go anywhere.

Duration: 21:23
File Size: 481.44 MB

Download Link(s):
Sexy.Latina.Tied.and.Gagged.Away.With.Her.Dress.Pu lled.Up.Over.Her.Head.720p.rar

Sexy.Latina.Tied.and.Gagged.Away.With.Her.Dress.Pu lled.Up.Over.Her.Head.720p.rar
================================================== =====

A Date With Chrissy Wonder Woman

Wonder Chrissy enters the home of a lucky fan who has won the "Win a Date With Wonder Chrissy Contest” and congratulates him on winning the contest. She sits down across from him and talks about how it is nice that she can take a day off from patrolling the streets and fighting crime. She mentions that it’s always fun to be able to hang out with her fans and this contest was a good opportunity to do so. However, she flirtatiously admits that one thing she will miss out on is getting captured by a villain and being taken advantage of. "Can you keep a secret? I actually love getting captured by villains. Sometimes, I'll purposely walk right into their traps just so they will tie me up and torture me!” Wonder Chrissy is feeling especially frisky today as she continues to flirt " So, I have an idea of how we can spend our time together. How about you be the evil villain that has captured poor little me? I think that would be a lot of fun." Chrissy then gets up, raises her hands in the air and begins playing the role of a superheroine that’s just been caught by a villain. “Hmph! Looks like I fell into your trap, you evil villain...now what are you going to do to me…”

Wonder Chrissy now finds herself tightly chair tied with her wrists and elbows bound behind the back of the chair and her ankles and knees tied to keep her legs spread wide and her tight crotch rope in full view! She smiles, and squirms in the bondage, impressed at how well she’s been tied. “Hmmm…I wonder if you were hoping that this was going to happen…” she giggles as she playfully struggles for the fan. Then Wonder Chrissy really gets into role and acts like a captured, defiant superheroine while struggling furiously to escape. She tries with all of her might to break free but doesn’t make progress. She eventually gives up with a playful, exhausted pout. “Looks like I’m not going anywhere… So, now that I’m your captive what sort of evil plans do you have in store more me?” Chrissy gives one hard struggle, as she continues to play the role of a defeated superheroine.

Now we see Wonder Chrissy is still tied to the chair but she is now ballgagged with her breasts exposed! A hitachi wand is also secured between her legs and Chrissy struggles and looks at the device worriedly. The captured superheroine helplessly wriggles and tries to plead for the fan to not turn on the vibrator. Despite her best efforts the vibrator is still turned on. The fan watches as Chrissy struggles, at first trying to resist but despite her best efforts she is overtaken by the pleasurable vibrations that eventually lead her to orgasm. The video ends with a close up of a content Chrissy with the ballgag pulled down out of her mouth. She smiles and playfully commends the winning fan for playing a good villain then looks at him seductively and admits that she’s still not able to break free so that must mean the villain still has more torture in store for her…

Duration: 12:40
File Size: 644.06 MB

Download Link(s):
CCM_A.Date.With.Chrissy.Wonder.Woman.1080p.rar

CCM_A.Date.With.Chrissy.Wonder.Woman.1080p.rar

Tags
bdsm, bondage, rope, struggling, tied