Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-28-2016, 10:23 PM   #1
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo
Default Yakuza Prize - Open to Anyone (Including Females)

(This is about a girl that has lost her parents, not knowing her uncle - who is the head of the Yakuza in Tokyo - had hired some men to kill them. He has opened his home to his niece who is a student at the university but he has more sinister plans than she knows. This is open to several people, one person to play her uncle, a few men to play his minions and yes, even a couple girls should you want to do a bi-roleplay!)

Walking down the street with my best friend after school, we giggled and talked as our school girl outfits hung around us, our skirts flipping a little as we walked. I had just moved to Tokyo from Okinawa after my parents' deaths to live with my uncle but I had one good friend I had known since we were toddlers together. After moving in with my uncle (my father's brother) I had felt that some things weren't right. I couldn't put my finger on it. He had just had moved into a mansion in the country which was equipped with several amenities, including a gymnastics/dance studio for me to practice in, a swimming pool with a man-made lagoon, tennis court, everything a princess could want.

When asking what he did for a living, he always grew surly and quiet. We had men coming to meet with him, but once again, they were secretive about their goings on.

I had learned that I was not to be just a regular school girl any longer...I was somewhat a princess, you could say. Instead of riding the bus to university, there was a car that would take me...in fact, the driver had become a body guard when I was out of the house. I didn't like being followed around and I made this known to my uncle but he insisted on it, claiming that it was for my safety.

After saying goodbye to Sonia, I smiled as I slid into the car and looked at the driver as he grinned at me knowingly "Did you have a good visit, Miss Noriko?"

Nodding, I smiled once again "Yes I did, thank you James."

A half an hour later, the car pulled up to the mansion and James let me out. Approaching the mansion, I sighed as I ran my fingers through my hair. Looking around the big foyer, I realized that everything was quiet. Walking up the stairs to my room, I pushed the door open then flumped my backpack on the chair next to the bed before collapsing onto it. What I didn't notice was that the vents in my room were closed and a gas started seeping in. In a few seconds, I would be out like a light on the bed, in a deep sleep and my body weakened to the point where I couldn't fight any advances if I tried.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote