Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-28-2006, 03:35 PM   #21
sofia

sofia Level 3 (300+)sofia Level 3 (300+)sofia Level 3 (300+)sofia Level 3 (300+)

Yeah, maybe, but dunno.

More resources for Criminal Profiling.

http://faculty.ncwc.edu/toconnor/428/428links.htm

Cock Sparrer
I Got Your Number

It can't be right what I'm reading here
No one believes in all this stuff no more
Our ideas don't see eye to eye
You get your press with a pocketfull of lies

Telling everybody every word is true
One day soon they're gonna see through you

[Chorus]
I got your number
You can fool some people some part of the time
I got your number
I aint ever gonna toe that particular partyline

There'll be some people gonna back you up
But don't look here for moral support
Don't you ask no favours from me
I don't believe in charity
Telling everybody you're wonderful
What are you gonna do when there's no one left to tell it to

[Chorus]

You think you're so special
But you're only fooling
Tell your lies to anyone but me

You think you're so special
But you're only fooling
Tell your lies to anyone but me

[Chorus x3]

More stuff on personality types.

http://faculty.ncwc.edu/toconnor/428/428lect18.htm

Quote:
Type 1: Opportunistic assertive -- driven by opportunities which arise in the context of some other antisocial act, such as a robbery or burglary, where they just "happen" to run into a victim; impulsive, indifferent, and a callous disregard for others

Type 2: Opportunistic non-assertive -- same as above, but less socially competent; poor social skills, and a longer history of impulsiveness extending into adolescence

Type 3: Pervasively angry -- nonsexualized anger at the whole world, unstable childhood, "macho," quick-tempered, and possibly an antisocial personality or psychopath; inadequate planning for attack

Type 4: Sexual sadistic non-fantasy -- demonstrates both sexual and aggressive elements in assault, enjoys abusing victims, and interprets victim's resistance as a game; usually married; extensive paraphilias

Type 5: Sexual sadistic fantasy -- same as above, but has a well-rehearsed fantasy they enjoy playing out with victim during the assault

Type 6: Sexual non-sadistic non-assertive -- needs to "prove" sexual prowess and adequacy to victim; power reassurance type; lives in a world of fantasy where victim will fall in love with them afterwards; highly sexualized, but lacking in self-control and has multiple cognitive-perceptual distortions of reality

Type 7: Sexual non-sadistic assertive -- same as above, but less cognitive-perceptual distortions of reality, more socially competent; usually selects and stalks victims; often an erotomania who stalks celebrities

Type 8: Vindictive non-assertive -- uses rape to humiliate and degrade women, and selects victims who represent the appearance of assertiveness, independence, or professionalism; often in a relationship or marriage with frequent friction, stress, or irritation; uses profanity a lot during attack; victim resistance escalates violence

Type 9: Vindictive assertive -- same as above, but usually in a relationship or marriage where they are a frequent wife beater, the verbalization of profanity is greater, and the attack usually more sadistic (biting, cutting, or tearing of parts of the body)
also read the profile section from the following link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape

Basically anybody could be under the right circumstances be a rapist.

There for the grace of God, go I.

or Rather, "Lord, make me chaste, but not yet." Augustine.

Last edited by sofia; 05-28-2006 at 04:26 PM.
sofia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 11:15 PM   #22
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent
good point oh kinkyone!

Thanks innocent...

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 11:20 PM   #23
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
he does it in ABSOLUTE silence.
Quote:
OK he had a loud breath. So is that a hint for his personality ?
Silence + No change in breathing = Alien

How about that for a clue......

Old 05-30-2006, 01:19 AM   #24
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyone
Silence + No change in breathing = Alien

How about that for a clue......
Ho shit. Raped by an Alien. I wonder if they drop eggs in the ass too. At least the victim would remain alive after the baby comes out...
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 12:50 PM   #25
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
Yes Sofia, I know this was a tongue in cheek thread, but rapists share a dangerous fault in their personalities, so extreme they cannot empathise with their victims and may never be able to. There is only one solution and that is to lock them away so their psychotic desires cannot be let loose on another woman.
Isn't the personality of a rapist "inadequate, angry control freak"?

Anyway, Grm, have you considered the possibility that a rapist may actually feel bad about what he or she has done?
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 02:41 PM   #26
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pravjey

Anyway, Grm, have you considered the possibility that a rapist may actually feel bad about what he or she has done?

Sort of like a "Buyer's Remorse", a "Rapist's Remorse"

UUUhhhuuhh, beat me.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 03:36 PM   #27
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

I think you may be right, if a rapist feels remorse, his desire overcoming him at that moment, yes. But if he planned his action, then he should have years and years to feel sorry for himself, behind bars.
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 04:01 PM   #28
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Ho shit. Raped by an Alien. I wonder if they drop eggs in the ass too. At least the victim would remain alive after the baby comes out...
depends on what comes out later! not sure if i'd want to be alive if it had spikes or something. ouch!
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 01:21 AM   #29
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default ALien

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent
depends on what comes out later! not sure if i'd want to be alive if it had spikes or something. ouch!
lol. this reminds me there is a rape scene in Alien3. But the guy gets beat up before he can do Sigourney's ass.
Old 05-31-2006, 09:39 AM   #30
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

Talking

Quote:
lol. this reminds me there is a rape scene in Alien3. But the guy gets beat up before he can do Sigourney's ass.
.......The way she looks in Alien-3 ? ....... I guess he's lucky being beat up instead of doing her

Old 05-31-2006, 11:28 AM   #31
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyone
.......The way she looks in Alien-3 ? ....... I guess he's lucky being beat up instead of doing her
Come on, shaved head girls might be very sexy ! Look a demi moore in huh, what's that movie she's trying to enrol in the army... ho I forgot..'Equally Armed' maybe...
Old 05-31-2006, 11:37 AM   #32
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Come on, shaved head girls might be very sexy ! Look a demi moore in huh, what's that movie she's trying to enrol in the army... ho I forgot..'Equally Armed' maybe...
"GI Jane"
Old 05-31-2006, 11:46 AM   #33
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rheostatic
"GI Jane"
Did you like it ?
Old 05-31-2006, 12:02 PM   #34
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
kumiMonster
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 05:10 PM   #35
pravjey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
I think you may be right, if a rapist feels remorse, his desire overcoming him at that moment, yes. But if he planned his action, then he should have years and years to feel sorry for himself, behind bars.
The point is, even for the most vicious rapist acts the way he/she does as a result of psychology. Whilst criminals should be punished, it is both expensive and inhumane to lock them up forever. Surely psychological treatment is absolutely vital if they are to be stopped from reoffending. I happen to believe that anyone can change. Maybe that's naive.
Old 06-01-2006, 07:48 AM   #36
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Did you like it ?
Not too bad a movie. Political, yet entertaining.
Old 06-01-2006, 07:50 AM   #37
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Quote:
The point is, even for the most vicious rapist acts the way he/she does as a result of psychology. Whilst criminals should be punished, it is both expensive and inhumane to lock them up forever. Surely psychological treatment is absolutely vital if they are to be stopped from reoffending. I happen to believe that anyone can change. Maybe that's naive.
Inhumane? Sorry, I'm saving my remorse for the victims.

As for reoffending, how about chemical castration? Quick and easy.
Old 06-01-2006, 12:56 PM   #38
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

Quote:
........ I happen to believe that anyone can change. Maybe that's naive.
may be naive....but also noble...

Old 06-01-2006, 04:52 PM   #39
pravjey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rheostatic
Inhumane? Sorry, I'm saving my remorse for the victims.

As for reoffending, how about chemical castration? Quick and easy.
Why are people, in general, so unwilling to show any understanding and compassion to criminals? Why can't anyone accept that there are root causes of criminal behaviour?
Old 06-01-2006, 09:51 PM   #40
sofia

sofia Level 3 (300+)sofia Level 3 (300+)sofia Level 3 (300+)sofia Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Why are people, in general, so unwilling to show any understanding and compassion to criminals? Why can't anyone accept that there are root causes of criminal behaviour?

Well, tell ya what. You are saying that what they do is not their fault.
As much as it is not my fault that I was born a pretty girl.

And as long as I can remember, ever since I was about eight, men have eyed me. Yes, you and I know what they are after.

About seven years later, I was taken, no, not going into the details here.
I know it had to happen sooner or later, but this was one hell of an introduction to sex.

No, did not tell my parents, did not tell my brothers and sisters, did not tell anything to anybody.

Yeah. And the guy who did it, got killed a year later when was shoved off a nine story building. I only wish I was there when he hit the ground.
He was scum.

Well, some of it was my fault. I alway had taste for filth.
He wanted it that night, and I was not ready. He took it.

Well, in a way, one could say that it is also not my fault for having such low taste in men.

Heh, since then I have also developed a taste in women, yeah, they taste better than men.
sofia is offline   Reply With Quote