Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-20-2006, 02:36 PM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Rapist personality

Hello.

You probably heard about graphology.
The possibility to learn about one's personality by the way he writes.
The way he curves the letters, the way he gives them a sexy outline, can tell a lot about the guy.

Picture this, you get raped in complete darkness.
You never get a chance to see the rapist.
He managed to tie your hands behind your back, he putted you down on the floor, your feet are also tied together and there's nothing you can do. The guy rapes you in complete silence. You never hear a word from him, not even a whisper. Now you're up to a frustration. The guy did you good, you had a very strong domination feeling, he was in complete control of your pleasure, and mastered you until you were transcended by a savage orgasm. But he never said a word. You have no idea of his personality, and that sucks a lot. But you may have a way to fix that problem by making up a new science.

Do you think it's possible to tell about one’s personality by the way he raped you ? Do you think there might be a subtle way to find a personal 'touch' between the rapist spanks, the rapist slaps on your face, the way he twisted his tongue inside you, the way he gave your butt a long massage before he got in ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 02:40 PM   #2
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

for me i can tell a lot about the sounds a guy makes during the act. is he in total silence? not groans moans or grunts?
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 03:12 PM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Innocent, I can't imagine any guy being in total silence while he is doing you.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 03:41 PM   #4
persiangurl

He can't make a sound because I bit off his tounge when he tried to kiss me.
Old 05-20-2006, 04:08 PM   #5
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiangurl
First rule for rapists: if she's resisting, you don't put ANYTHING in her mouth

Not even beginners mistake... just stupidity
Old 05-20-2006, 04:13 PM   #6
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ahhh you are such a sweetie thoatdagger!
Old 05-20-2006, 04:16 PM   #7
innocent
Privileged Member

Quote:
and i thought you'd have him screaming in pain when you bit off something else! are you getting tame or just tired pg?
Old 05-20-2006, 05:07 PM   #8
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent
and i thought you'd have him screaming in pain when you bit off something else! are you getting tame or just tired pg?

No, I'd use that to get off a couple times before hacking it off as a souvenir.

Old 05-20-2006, 05:51 PM   #9
innocent
Privileged Member

Quote:
No, I'd use that to get off a couple times before hacking it off as a souvenir.

oh my! lol! i dont have a reply to that one but you do make me laff
Old 05-21-2006, 12:13 PM   #10
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
for me i can tell a lot about the sounds a guy makes during the act. is he in total silence? not groans moans or grunts?
he does it in ABSOLUTE silence.
Old 05-21-2006, 04:58 PM   #11
innocent
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
mmm but did he thrust deep and hard- determined type?
or did he give a twist as he pushed in-deviant type?
theres a lot to be guessed from the way he took you.
maybe he was the shallow teasing sort?
or a combination of them all-the best type in my opinion!
Old 05-26-2006, 02:10 PM   #12
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone
Cool

Quote:
what about his breathing....?
now don't tell me that's always even and measured too....

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 02:19 PM   #13
innocent
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyone
good point oh kinkyone!
Old 05-27-2006, 01:15 AM   #14
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyone
OK he had a loud breath. So is that a hint for his personality ?
Old 05-27-2006, 05:06 PM   #15
innocent
Privileged Member

Quote:
OK he had a loud breath. So is that a hint for his personality ?
need more info, is it loud on the instroke or outstroke...etc...
this could go on forever....
think i'll just admit defeat,
Old 05-28-2006, 12:20 PM   #16
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
need more info, is it loud on the instroke or outstroke...etc...
this could go on forever....
think i'll just admit defeat,
Don't you admit defeat, you proved we can't guess a rapist personality bythe way he fucks
Old 05-28-2006, 01:28 PM   #17
sofia

sofia Level 3 (300+)sofia Level 3 (300+)sofia Level 3 (300+)sofia Level 3 (300+)

" You have no idea of his personality, and that sucks a lot."

Oh, really, in this case I would be the one that would be doing the sucking.

And why should I care about his personality? He sure is not gonna light up a cigarette after the rape and sit down and talk about current events, now is he?

No, if he finishes, either I am finished, or he would dump me else where.

Acutally, in case of rape, consideration of his persoanlity would be the furherest thing from my mind.

So there, eat it. Or let me eat it.
sofia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 02:02 PM   #18
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes Sofia, I know this was a tongue in cheek thread, but rapists share a dangerous fault in their personalities, so extreme they cannot empathise with their victims and may never be able to. There is only one solution and that is to lock them away so their psychotic desires cannot be let loose on another woman.
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 03:25 PM   #19
sofia

sofia Level 3 (300+)sofia Level 3 (300+)sofia Level 3 (300+)sofia Level 3 (300+)

Oh, yeah, personality profiling.

Quote:
One of the AI researchers the U.S. Department of Defense funded over many years was a Freudian psychiatrist at Stanford University, Kenneth J. Colby. He developed computer systems to simulate the mind for the express purpose of influencing and controlling the behavior of his psychiatric patients.

Colby developed three models of the human personality over many years of research:
Model of a neurotic woman suffering from anxiety in relation to men

Artificial belief system - a "child brain"

Model of paranoid processes - which later was nicknamed Parry

Colby's models of the human mind were based on these principles:
The credibility of a belief is based on the credibility of its source

Human personalities are based on belief systems concerning significant persons, including the self

Every psychological concept has specific significance to the person: e.g. father, love

Input from others is evaluated and "colored" by mental patterns such as fear or anger

A human's mind changes with inner conflict, transforming beliefs to fit into an overall pattern
These are a few of the startling implications of Colby's models:
By capturing a person's belief structures we can control him or her

Unenlightened human minds are combinations of infantile beliefs and emotional patterns

Unenlightened human minds can be simulated by a computerized system

Through such systems, unenlightened people can be programmed and controlled
It's necessary for us to realize that the components of most personalities can be captured and developed into a complete simulation of our thinking and feeling processes. That simulation can then be used to manipulate us in any way the artificial intelligence technician, political operative, or communicator chooses. Not only is this possible, but it's already taking place, as we'll see below.

When people first encounter this idea of mind control through computer simulation, they usually try to dodge the issue with an unthinking denial. They protest:
Don't humans change too much to be controllable?
Answer: A sophisticated computerized personality simulation system would include modifications in its profile of the person relative to the ways the individual changes.

How could someone control my behavior when I don't even know what my beliefs are myself?
Answer: An AI knowledge engineer can capture the major elements of your personality, including the fact that you may not know what you believe.

Isn't this a bit too much in the science-fiction realm?
Answer: In 1971 an AI system developed by Kenneth Colby passed the Turing Test. Members of the American Psychiatric Association could not distinguish between dialogue with actual mildly paranoid patients and dialogue with Colby's system.

Few people today, including AI researchers, realize that Colby's system passed the Turing Indistinguishibiligy Test, proving that his system contained demonstrable intelligence. And even more significant, few today realize that Colby's system - and current systems based on the same principles - are predicting and CONTROLLING human behavior.

But that was in the past. Surely this kind of thing is not going on now is it?
Answer: It's going on all the time and growing in power. Personality simulation systems are being used to create political campaigns which apply voter profiles to control their voting behavior. TV commercials and programs use personality simulation to profile viewers to control their purchasing and viewing behaviors.
further,

Quote:
These profiling or personallity simulation systems:
capture a person's mental components: actions, beliefs, ideas, attitudes, purchasing patterns, habits, etc.

translate these into a computer system: a program which prioritizes and relates the various elements to an overall purpose
example 1: a consumer profile which gives a certain weight to specific kinds of purchases the person makes and predicts what products they would buy in the future

example 2: a criminal behavior profile based on prior indictments or convictions used to predict future criminal activity

use the system to influence and control that person's ideas and behavior
example 1: TV ads based on the profile developed from the consumer's purchasing patterns

example 2: military counterintelligence activities based on a profile of the enemy's leadership
This may sound like science fiction or Frankenstein's laboratory, but it is the actual state of the technology in personality simulation and control.

Personality simulation falls within the domain of artificial intelligence. From its inception, artificial intelligence (AI) has been primarily concerned with developing systems which simulate human behavior for the purpose of controlling such behavior.

In 1950, a British computer scientist, Alan Turing, devised a test to prove whether or not a computer system displayed intelligence. It is now called the Turing Indistinguishability Test:

Place a computerized personality simulation system in one room and Person A in another

If Person B communicates with each room and the input and output from each room is indistinguishable as being from a computer system or a real person, then the computer system is intelligent. Unfortunately, such theorizing in artificial intelligence has misled some people to conjecture that a computer system could be developed which actually carried out the human function of thinking. If you examine the definitions of "think," it's clear that only a human with a mind (more than a physical brain) can think.
http://www.hermes-press.com/program1.htm
any person can be programmed to be a rapist.

Yeah.
sofia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 03:28 PM   #20
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Utter tosh
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote