Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-05-2007, 08:01 PM   #41
Curiously

Curiously has initial reputation

I actually responded to a survey that details some of the things that warm me up. The rape fantasy for me (and it's fantasy) is all about being controlled and dominated, finally letting go of choice.

But I don't find consensual non-consent that erotic. You know mind control scenarios, drugged out scenarios, or situations where I play a nymphomaniac so hot for sex it essentially becomes consensual sex.

It's more about me losing my chastity to bad boys who won't take no for an answer. In the bdsm context, I'm very sub, I'm a bit masochistic, but I'm not into hard core torture or pain for its own sake. My fantasies always revolve around me being controlled, dominated, giving up my identify and free will to another.

I do enjoy scenarios where my character enjoys the sex and orgasms, but usually after being broken, so to speak, whether through force of will or force of arm. Stalking and abduction scenarios are lovely. I like to stimulate the emotions, I want to experience fear and excitement through what I read. I had a fantasy where I had just taken a long shower after coming home from work and I was masturbating on the bed when a man slipped in through the glass window that opens out onto my patio from my bedroom and raped me. I had a fantasy where my boy friend at the time, we had had dinner at a taverna, and we were walking home and we passed this half built home (it was being constructed). We went into the bones of this house.

He was really into bondage. And we had broken up over it. I wasn't willing to trust him enough. But we got back together. So tonight I wanted to prove my trust to him. I let him handcuff me to a post in the house and blindfold me. We kissed and sort of made out with him exploring my body. Then he backed away. It got quiet. It was cold.

I heard noised and I got scared. Then a man or men came and it turned out my boyfriend had sold me to these men. Anyway, I used to dream this scenario. The first part was real, something that happened to me in college, but the selling me to the men thing was pure wicked, slutty fantasy.
Curiously is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:42 PM   #42
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_d3viant
Oh god yes! Me & husband are trying to work out how we could roleplay that IRL, but it would look a little dodgy - especially if he got pulled over and I was in the boot..all bound and gagged...plus the fact it's pretty illegal to carry people in the boot anyway. And it's hard to find SUCH a quiet spot around here where people wouldn't be watching us & possibly alerting authorities - everyone is on guard since the suffolk killings..we'd be lynched if caught!
Bah, people are always getting into my business..

I can still fantasise tho and of course write rape stories..

xx
Go on vacation maybe?
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:46 PM   #43
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace
Go on vacation maybe?

Planned one it's a case of finding a very secluded spot...Which I always managed to do when I was 18, but I've lost the ability to find places where I can't be heard, or discovered... hmmm

Husband is very determined, so it's going to happen regardless

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:52 PM   #44
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Planned one it's a case of finding a very secluded spot...Which I always managed to do when I was 18, but I've lost the ability to find places where I can't be heard, or discovered... hmmm

Husband is very determined, so it's going to happen regardless

xx
Mountains.

Very few people in them, and secluded spots are never more than 3 minutes drive away. Your screams will echo through them, but it will be impossilble to pinpoint the exact location.
Old 01-08-2007, 01:09 PM   #45
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Mountains.

Very few people in them, and secluded spots are never more than 3 minutes drive away. Your screams will echo through them, but it will be impossilble to pinpoint the exact location.
LOL - AVALANCHE!!

Yeah, and also husband has CFS.. so no climbing mountains for him...I always do seem to come across these 'perfect situations' for a rape roleplay though, I'm pretty sure one will crop up. And if it doesn't I'm going to do my hardest to MAKE a situation

xx
Old 01-08-2007, 01:13 PM   #46
menace
Privileged Member

Quote:
LOL - AVALANCHE!!

Yeah, and also husband has CFS.. so no climbing mountains for him...I always do seem to come across these 'perfect situations' for a rape roleplay though, I'm pretty sure one will crop up. And if it doesn't I'm going to do my hardest to MAKE a situation

xx
You don't need my help then.

But LOL at you for thinking avalanches happen on every mountain
Old 01-08-2007, 01:23 PM   #47
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

Quote:
You don't need my help then.

But LOL at you for thinking avalanches happen on every mountain
I'm nothing but a quiet countryside girl

Besides - thinking about it in detail I've realised there *is* such a deep wood around these parts, no-one would hear me scream!! perfect for chasing (obviously DH wouldn't be running..but he'd have weapons..) and abducting & raping. And if not there, I know a few very quiet places where teens used to go to burn cars & make out on broken mattresses..
*fantasises..*

xx
Old 08-21-2007, 12:13 AM   #48
IsabelleKaren

IsabelleKaren has initial reputation

Well I often fatasize about being abducted and taken to a deserted area (cottage or castle) and sometimes I fantasize about an office rape, being trapped in the office over a weekend with a crazed lovesick co-worker who rapes me repeatedly, I am drawn to both the rake type (as in my medieval fantasies) but also the good man who seemingly tries to help me (broken down on side of road etc) but has a dark side, I fantasize about dark or blonde hair, and often spanish or german nationalities. Sometimes I like to fantasize wearing a school uniform, cheeleader uniform or short business black skirt and white top that he tears off.

Quote:
Hey peeps,

Seeing as I'm a newb here, and I don't know much about all of you I wondered what you're all into as far as rape fantasies/roleplays go - I mean your methods, preferences, fetishes, what type of person you prefer..any uniforms/props??

Describe your favourite settings then I can get to know you all a bit better! If you don't want to say, I'll understand.

PS:I hope I put this is the right bit - not sure if it should have been in idle chat or not :S

xx
IsabelleKaren is offline   Reply With Quote