Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-22-2008, 11:09 PM   #1
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Fear

I'm a HUGE fan of fear. The feeling of fear.. the trembling, shaking, crying, rampid thoughts, irrational "what-if" feelings etc. Unfortunately, as if I were walking through a haunted house, I convince myself it's not real and therefor never really get to enjoy the full extent of it.

I'm not talking about being scared. To me, when in the RF world, there's a difference. Scared is what you feel when you don't know something is going to happen. Fear is knowing very well what's about to happen but not wanting it.

So talk to me.. How do you put the fear of (FITB) in someone when you're.. ehhem, "playing".

Door'sunlocked_c'monin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 02:00 AM   #2
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

What's FITB mean?
Old 12-23-2008, 02:11 AM   #3
abk1024

abk1024 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
What's FITB mean?
"Fill In The Blanks" I think
abk1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 02:16 AM   #4
abk1024

abk1024 has initial reputation

I think the primary fears of a victim are the most primal ones, those caused by sensory experiences, like pain, agony, just being physically hurt in general. I would be interested to know how much and what a victim thinks in different rape scenarios, or in different stages of a rape.
abk1024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 03:27 AM   #5
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Door'sunlocked_c'monin View Post
I'm a HUGE fan of fear. The feeling of fear.. the trembling, shaking, crying, rampid thoughts, irrational "what-if" feelings etc. Unfortunately, as if I were walking through a haunted house, I convince myself it's not real and therefor never really get to enjoy the full extent of it.

I'm not talking about being scared. To me, when in the RF world, there's a difference. Scared is what you feel when you don't know something is going to happen. Fear is knowing very well what's about to happen but not wanting it.

So talk to me.. How do you put the fear of (FITB) in someone when you're.. ehhem, "playing".
Yeah fear is very interesting. My mind isn't clear enough for me to answer that question but I think sometimes I have fear of my own fear.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 03:36 AM   #6
AtomicGarbage

AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)

Fear is the quintessential aspect of rape IMO. More than the sexual act itself, the fearful state of mind is the true destination and the real stimulant.
Old 12-23-2008, 06:16 AM   #7
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oops! Yes, FITB is Fill in the Blank. Sometimes people who are not religious go apeshit with the mention of God, even when it's used in a known cliche. Just trying to stay general.

Sorry 'bout that!

Old 12-23-2008, 06:39 AM   #8
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Perhaps the easiest way to add a tiny bit of fear to your rape role play is by the addition of some kind of weapon. Knives are a perennial favorite, as they can strike fear while at the same time be a very useful tool. The threat of being sliced and diced has long been a terrifying one for many people. Fire is also another age old tool for reaping fear from your victim. Fire can be represented with simple things such as a lit cigarette or as ominous as a red hot glowing poker.

A better favorite because of its ease of use, relative safeness, and its ability to induce remarkable pain is electricity. Does anything loosen the bowels better than the thought of being put to death in the electric chair, frying in your own juices while an audience watches you die? On a smaller scale, the arcing flash between the electrodes of a stun gun before its drawn over your victim's skin, pressed into her tender flesh, and once the activating stud is depressed, her screams and involuntary convulsions as her body tries in vane to escape the searing pain which can be repeated almost endlessly brings an evil grin to one’s face.

Of course, there are so many possibilities, and I've only touched on a few...

The Squid
squidley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 08:29 AM   #9
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'd want my victim to be terrified! Trembling, crying, sobbing etc. It's such a turn on. If she wasn't scared at first she soon would be, I think i'd be very agressive and rough, slapping her around, hair pulling, pulling her into positions I wanted, threatening her etc. Sometimes I want my victim to be scared into submission.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:48 AM   #10
blondewife38

blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)blondewife38 Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via MSN to blondewife38 Send a message via Yahoo to blondewife38

I'm sure I've said this before, but fear -or being scared - makes me wet. Theme park rides, fast cars, motorbikes etc, are all knicker-wetting for me. So are shouty arguments with bf or hubby, and even walking down a dark street at night. If I'm frightened, my knickers are wet. To be honest I quite like it x

ooh - and PS -scary films too
blondewife38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 08:52 PM   #11
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
I'd want my victim to be terrified! Trembling, crying, sobbing etc. It's such a turn on. If she wasn't scared at first she soon would be, I think i'd be very agressive and rough, slapping her around, hair pulling, pulling her into positions I wanted, threatening her etc. Sometimes I want my victim to be scared into submission.
I think I came a little.

Old 12-23-2008, 10:49 PM   #12
luvdozer

luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via AIM to luvdozer Send a message via MSN to luvdozer Send a message via Yahoo to luvdozer

i think that the best way to instill fear is to SLOW down. A fast moving rape is one where the victim doesnt know what is going to happen. But when the rapist moves with slow deliberation, it sends the message that he doesnt care if she knows what is coming - he doesnt need to take her by surprise to get what he wants.

Move nice and slow and just watch the fear build as she realizes that there is nothing she can do.
luvdozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 11:28 PM   #13
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Why do you have minus rep? I thought your posts have been fine!!!
Old 12-23-2008, 11:58 PM   #14
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There is much to say about the slow method. It can very rewarding. Of course the initial snatch might have to be quick in order to maintain the surprise since nearly everybody on the planet has a cell phone these days with 911 on speed dial no less.

Still there is much to be said about stalking your victim, especially if she knows she is being hunted and this is nothing for her to do but run, that is if she’s able to run. That’s why so many scenarios come to mind on the lonely road or dark places where civilization is still absent in the dark hours of the day. Where the call for help, even if one is made, is answered with “where are you?” to the helpless ears of the lost or unknowing victim. It can work even in a city, for truly how many people really know the address of the parking ramp you just happened to slip your car into during the morning rush hour now that the day is nearly over and darkness has long fallen?

And really, is that lone dark figure coming towards you as you ascend the stair tower and he descends it really truly a rapist? Is the man crossing the empty expanse of cold concrete in the dim sodium vapor orange lights just a fellow weary traveler or is there a knife up his sleeve that is soon to be wet with your warm bright red blood just before it splashes across the cold unforgiving ground?

Of course, once he has you, safe, secure, escape but a dream of freedom before the inevitable takes you, well then he can slow down. There is no point in a simple quick fuck and then abandonment naked in the cold night in some unforgiving part of town where the other wolves of the night will finish you. There is plenty of time for that. Later...

Why now, he can show you the weapons, not just his cock, although you’ll see that soon enough just before it’s forced down your throat beneath tear streaked eyes as you beg just to stay alive. No, there are the knives that may flense alive. The pliers to squeeze tightly upon your flesh to tear off a finger or toe nail, or twist off a nipple or ear. There whips to cut you, abrade you, and batter your flesh. You can see the hot water to scald you; just enough that the slightest touch bring fire to your skin. There is the ice to freeze you, inside and out as it’s forced into your most intimate orifices.

What objects might he use on you, or force inside you? What makeshift dildos could he use? Wine bottles? Beer? Will they be whole, or broken? Will you bleed too much? Do you realize the comfort of your rape as for the short time he forces himself upon you, inside you, the other torments stop? Will he strangle you as he cums? Sucking the life’s breath from you as spurts his seed inside you?

Will you be so lucky that he discards you then, or is it only a beginning?

Time will tell, time will tell, and maybe he has a lot of time, time to taste your fear like the tears running down your face. Time to hear you scream until your voice runs hoarse and finally silent. Time to torment you until your body is broken, your mind gone. Time to play…

The Squid

Last edited by squidley; 12-24-2008 at 12:14 AM.
Old 12-24-2008, 12:01 AM   #15
luvdozer

luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)luvdozer Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via AIM to luvdozer Send a message via MSN to luvdozer Send a message via Yahoo to luvdozer

i have no earthly idea. There is only one negative message on my user profile - from a thread where expressed the opinion that some people seem more comfortable making derogatory statements about skinny girls than they do about heavy girls.

only one person gave me a negative rep the for that post. I dont know how that turns into a minus 13.
luvdozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 12:07 AM   #16
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

Sooooooooo.. what are you really trying to say, Squid?

Very detailed.. Very nice.. VERY much appreciated. Nice work.

Old 12-24-2008, 12:17 AM   #17
squidley
Privileged Member

Why merely wishing your the warmest Christmas regards, on a night that should be the brightest of the year. May it instead be dark and cold, perhaps the power has failed in your little midwestern town, and maybe, just maybe those footsteps you hear crunching in the ice and snow are Santa. But not likely...

The Squid
Old 12-24-2008, 12:21 AM   #18
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

But of course.. of course. And a wonderful Christm.. hang on...

Anywho.. and you have a wondeeeee...

*sigh* I'm sorry.. I thought I heard something outside. I live in the woods so it's probably just a deer or squirl, I'm sure.

Yes, indeed, wonderful and warm Christmas wishes for you too. Great.. the lights just went out.. stupid ice storm.

Old 12-24-2008, 12:24 AM   #19
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

In all honesty, I'm not sure if I'd be scared, fearful, elated or monotone if I heard an actual noise out back. Yes, I live backed up to woods so it is quite eerie when Im swinging on my rope swing afterdark in the summertime and I hear a noise. One time I actually came inside I was that freaked out. Never found out what that noise was but the feeling that came from it was nice.

Old 12-24-2008, 12:31 AM   #20
squidley
Privileged Member

Of course while you're outside looking for the noise, it's a perfect time for someone else to make themselves at home inside. Hmmmm, I wonder what toys are available in your basement or garage for later? And there are so many knives in your kitchen. Sharp too...

Well, later. When you're in bed, drifting off to sleep. You will sleep, right? A bit later?

I'll be waiting. Plenty of time.

The Squid