Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-26-2008, 09:54 AM   #1
Isabella Black

Isabella Black has initial reputation
Default An Unusual Rape Story

"Can we stop somewhere, please? I really have to use the bathroom!" I pouted. I'd been in the car with four guys for hours without so much as a rest stop. My bladder ached as my boyfriend of a year pulled the car into an old-town gas station. It looked like it hadn't been open in years.
"I'll come with you." My boyfriend's best friend, James, announced. "I have to go too." I walked with him around the building looking for a concealed spot, a bush or a tree. "Here, it says there's a bathroom here..." James pointed to a rusty sign on the buildings exterior. He opened the door then hesitantly stepped in. "Bathroom down the hall, first door on your right." read a sign. I walked in with him before hearing the doors shut behind us. Hopefully, I tugged on the lever but it wouldn't budge. "Shit," I swore. "it's locked!" James frowned, attempting it himself.
"What the hell?" Then the lights went out. I gasped, leaning against the wall. James did the same. We saw a faintly lit room at the end of the hallway. "Okay... c'mon, I know it's creepy but its probably just a mistake." He grabbed my hand and led the way.
"Wait, James, call Aaren. Maybe the door just opens from the outside!" I pulled my own phone from my pocket, to my horror I had no signal whatsoever. James shook his head, having the same results. "I guess we have no choice." We continued down the hallway to a red-lighted room, something about it felt evil. "Weird." I whispered in James' ear. He nodded, looking around the room. There was a desk near one wall with a television and a phone (which James reached for) and stacks and stacks of video tapes lining a full wall-shelf. I leaned to read a label: Young man, Older woman #12, confused I reached for the tape. Just then I felt a cold hand press over my mouth. I could hear my muffled screams. I turned quickly to find James, a gun pressed to the side of his head by a masked man, he held his hands up in surrender, dropping the phone. My screams were silenced with the bite of a cold blade to my throat. I was lifted and carried out of the doorway through the hallway. I started crying, James followed behind, claiming our innocence and desperately begging them not to do anything "crazy". We were brought into a cold, dimly lit room and my captor dropped me. I squealed, inching closer to James.
"Please, we were only looking for a bathroom!" James pleaded.
"Bathrooms' through tha door over there." One man pointed. "Don't try nothin though, its brick walls all around, no windows, no lock."
"Oh, okay, thanks." James said politely walking with me to the door where he stood gaurd as I went in and I tried to do the same. Our captors had been right, dark brick walls, no lock or window, this room would be useless for escape. When we were out we moved to the middle of the room. Wanting to leave quickly, we looked at the men expectantly.
"Shit, you guys got it lucky today. Girl, undress." Smirked the guy with the gun, I frowned.
"What? No, please!" I begged.
"Don worry baby, we ain't gonna fuck you. Yer boyfriend is." My cheeks reddened with embarrassment.
"My b-boyfriend?" My thoughts turned quickly to Aaren. The man chuckled loudly, he hit the other man with the back of his hand.
"Aw, they aint together!" He laughed harder. I looked around the room in confusion, the floors were cold poured cement and there was a small mattress in the middle that I hadn't noticed earlier, for some reason, fear maybe. He stopped laughing, suddenly, his gun pointing James' way. "Undress girl, or wull shoot 'im." James looked at me sadly, I cried harder. "Think we're fuckin' kiddin, girl?!" He barked. I shook my head frantically, removing my shirt first. "Go on, get going!" I unbuttoned my pants, inching them hesitantly down my body. James looked away, helpless to end my humiliation. I kicked off my shoes and pants and stood there, trembling. "Take off them undies, we wanna see tha pussy." I cringed, crying more.
"Please, man, we'll give you whatever you want, money, anything, just stop!" The man with the knife walked over to James, pushing him down on the floor. I screamed and the man stopped, looking at James.
"Sit there, boy, you don want to get the lady hurt, now, do ya?" The man walked over to me and cut the sides of my underwear with his knife, I covered myself with my hands. He cut my bra in three places, yanking it off of me. He then grabbed me by the hair, pulling my hands away and bringing my face to my horror. In the dark corner stood a camera propped up on a tripod, it's red light gleaming twistedly. "Best get over that shyness, darlin, yer gonna wanna fuck like the pros if you wan get outta here." He groped my chest, pinching my nipples, hard. I tried to push his hands away but he squeezed harder, taking the tip of his blade and drawing a thin, short trail of blood down my side. I cried out, James got to his feet.
"Don move any farther boy!" Yelled the man with a gun. "C'mon, lets git this thin' goin!" he yelled to the other man. He nodded and moved the tripod to a place on the floor with a bright red 'X'.
"The two of yeh are gonna fuck or both of us is gonna take turns on the girl. You decide." The man with the knife announced.
The man with the gun chuckled again, "So what'll it be?"
Isabella Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 10:12 AM   #2
medic1

medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)

More, more. Don't stop there!
medic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 01:56 AM   #3
Isabella Black

Isabella Black has initial reputation

James hesitantly moved over to me and wrapped his arms around my naked body. "Alrigh', boy, do what ya gotta do." James held me, gently, whispering softly as I cried into his T-shirt.
"Korii, I know you don't want those men touching you, and I don't want to do this to you, honey, but I think we should consider. I'll go with whatever you decide." I wrapped my arms around his waist. He looked at me, seriously, with uncertainty and shame in his eyes. Tears slid down my face as I kissed him on the lips. He brushed the tears away from my eyes with his thumbs and cupped the side of my face. "You can pretend I'm him." he whispered. I said nothing. He bent to kiss me, gently, rubbing up and down my sides. He kissed down to my jaw, to my ear. "If they change their minds and get too close, I'm going to try to get that gun. When I do, I want you to run to that room and call 911, then Aaren, and look for a way out... break a window, find a key, whatever. I'm going to try and buy you time." He sucked softly below my ear, I nodded, letting out a breath. He pulled his T-shirt up over his head, revealing his toned body. I brought my fingers to his pants and unbuttoned them, unzipping and pulling them to his ankles. "You'd better suck tha dick, girl." One man laughed. I looked up at James, lost for words. My hands were on his upper thighs but I froze there. "We don got all day, bitch, do it righ now!" I couldn't look James in the eye as I pulled down his boxers, gripping him. I licked and sucked him lightly until he was hard enough to go down on. For the moment, I imagined he was Aaren. Hands firmly on his hips, I licked and sucked in all the right ways, but as I opened my eyes, I realized who he really was. James, my boyfriend's best friend, and my best friend's boyfriend. I had been with Aaren for over a year and we hadn't yet slept together. We wanted to, but we were waiting, waiting for the right time in our lives together. James was much more experienced, a few years older than me, he had had a few serious relationships. I was still crying, expecting I would be made to bring James to finish. I bobbed my head up and down his throbbing cock, knowing he was near his peak. He brushed the hair from my face, slowing my movements to a halt. He filled my mouth, I was humiliated. The men laughed. "Swallow." They commanded. I did, feeling sick to my stomach as the thickness ran down my throat. James brought me to my feet at once, a look of incredible guilt on his face.
The man with the gun approached, motioning that we move back. "Lay on the bed, girl, on your back. He can return the favor." He chuckled sadistically. James looked angrily at the man. "Haven't you done enough?!" he yelled.
"Oh, we're just getting started! Get on tha' bed!" One man shouted. I had never done this with Aaren, I was too self-conscious. I laid back on the bed, knees and ankles together. James looked at me apologetically. He rubbed my knees softly, slowly parting my legs. I shut my eyes. James kissed down my inner thigh, slowly, toward my core. He had a hand on my torso, rubbing gently. He licked softly at my clit, increasing the pressure slightly. He continued, sucking lightly then running his tongue over the right place again. To my horror, I moaned. I opened my eyes, James' were closed, kissing me softly. He seemed forgiving of my expression of pleasure. I intertwined my fingers in his hair, only then did he look up.
"It's okay." he said before his eyes closed again. He licked and sucked softly increasing my breathing. I knew I wasn't supposed to like it, I felt unbelievable guilt, but it felt so good. I arched my back so slightly that only James would have known I had. He delved his tongue into me, lapping up the wetness that came from his efforts. He moved his hand between my legs and pushed in a finger.
"Oh." I gasped, unable to help myself. His finger was unmoving as he licked my clit again. I was only now becoming aware of the tension building in me, but I was afraid to orgasm. I tried to lessen the wonderful pressure between my legs by moving up the bed but James followed, licking and sucking. He began pushing his finger slowly in and out, gradually building speed. My breathing became faster and shallower as I tried to prevent my inevitable outburst announcing my climax. As soon as the rhythmic thrusting of his fingers quickened, I came.
Isabella Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 12:23 AM   #4
nabisco

nabisco has initial reputation

thx
nabisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 08:53 AM   #5
mrnemo

mrnemo has initial reputation

good story
mrnemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 11:04 PM   #6