Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-17-2008, 05:39 AM   #21
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
We're actually creating the new and improved Women v.2.0 so we can forge the ultimate matriarch society where we put men to use at stuff they're good at (physical labour) and keep them for sexual pleasure now and then as well as sperm extraction for procreation. The perfect society!
... where little, useless creeps like you are put to sleep like rapid dogs!

At least!

I highly doubt that it is 8 times, and frankly the battle of the sexes is a load of shit.
Old 03-17-2008, 05:54 AM   #22
Trustme

Trustme has initial reputation

Ok I shall make one last attempt to clear this up and then I'm giving up because it really is getting ridiculous. For anyone who is still misunderstanding I am talking about trying to help women who have been raped come to terms with the fact they still fantasize about it and why they do so. It's that simple. I'm not implying (and the post had nothing to do with) women "asking for it" or deserving it. It had nothing to do with the male perspective. It had nothing to do with ANYTHING except helping someone come to terms with why they would continue to fantasize about rape after they had in fact been raped for real. Thats it. It was no more complicated and implied no more than that and if my use of words that are more that four letters long confused some people (as it obviously did from some of the replies) I apologise for offending your literary inadequacies. One last thing. The person I was reffering to posts on here regularly, has spoken to many of the people who have replied to this post, and is as shocked and frankly upset at just how totally people seem to have missed that point and then tried to make the same damned point themselves while flaming mine! I shan't be adding any more to this discussion because I've tried to explain all the parts that have been misunderstood in the most basic way I can manage and if anyone continues to misunderstand and flame the post then there really is nothing more I can do to drive the point home.
Trustme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 06:06 AM   #23
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Relax Mugga.
This is a fantasy board!
Old 03-17-2008, 06:32 AM   #24
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trustme View Post
Ok I shall make one last attempt to clear this up and then I'm giving up because it really is getting ridiculous. For anyone who is still misunderstanding I am talking about trying to help women who have been raped come to terms with the fact they still fantasize about it and why they do so. It's that simple. I'm not implying (and the post had nothing to do with) women "asking for it" or deserving it. It had nothing to do with the male perspective. It had nothing to do with ANYTHING except helping someone come to terms with why they would continue to fantasize about rape after they had in fact been raped for real. Thats it. It was no more complicated and implied no more than that and if my use of words that are more that four letters long confused some people (as it obviously did from some of the replies) I apologise for offending your literary inadequacies. One last thing. The person I was reffering to posts on here regularly, has spoken to many of the people who have replied to this post, and is as shocked and frankly upset at just how totally people seem to have missed that point and then tried to make the same damned point themselves while flaming mine! I shan't be adding any more to this discussion because I've tried to explain all the parts that have been misunderstood in the most basic way I can manage and if anyone continues to misunderstand and flame the post then there really is nothing more I can do to drive the point home.

this is my first comment on your post . i have posted twice in here , but not on your comments . near as i can tell four people replied , "misunderstanding" your words . maybe it isn't that you used words bigger than four letters , but they way you used them ? just a thought . and this is just a comment on your post up there , not on the ones before it .
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 06:37 AM   #25
Trustme

Trustme has initial reputation

Fair comment :-)
Trustme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 09:30 AM   #26
SirSinister
Banned

SirSinister Level 1 (100+)SirSinister Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via MSN to SirSinister

Quote:
At least!
-Chuckles- Shes dellusional...
I think its time for the nice men with those lovely white coats...

And we'll see who reigns and who serves... ;p
SirSinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 09:53 AM   #27
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sorry to destroy your dream Sir, but in case you capture her i'll have to save her. Nothing personal, just want to see her face when she'll realize that the so called savior has no different intentions that the captors!
Old 03-17-2008, 06:20 PM   #28
SirSinister
Banned

SirSinister Level 1 (100+)SirSinister Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via MSN to SirSinister

Hey... we can share... thats another part of what the board is about... sharing your tastes... and theres more than one hole...

E-gad im nasty when I want to be... lol
SirSinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 06:55 AM   #29
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSinister
And we'll see who reigns and who serves... ;p
We shall indeed!
The time of men is coming to an end soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
Nothing personal, just want to see her face when she'll realize that the so called savior has no different intentions that the captors!
Might just put a smile on her face ...
Old 03-24-2008, 10:18 AM   #30
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
We're actually creating the new and improved Women v.2.0 so we can forge the ultimate matriarch society where we put men to use at stuff they're good at (physical labour) and keep them for sexual pleasure now and then as well as sperm extraction for procreation. The perfect society!
It's good story for a fictive or comical movie,but not more than this.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:49 AM   #31
ego
the obscure

Hmm...and is that an admission that current women's version is just a failure?
Old 03-24-2008, 11:18 AM   #32
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trustme View Post
A good friend of mine who I indulge in rape fantasies with quite regularly (physically as well as intellectually) had someone try and rape her for real a few nights ago. It open the debate about "Well surely it's what you've always wanted!", but it definately wasn't! In trying to help her come to terms with this dichotomy, I have explained things as follows:

Those who have fantasies about being raped will deliberately put themselves in a position to be raped (usually by "known" assailants), and when it happens they will get something from the experience, it is a selfish act on their part to satisfy an urge they have. In this sense the person being raped is actually in control of the situation (no matter how little control they have during the experience). They are not "consenting" to rape in the traditional sense of the word, rather they are exposing themselves to the possibility of it deliberately. When they do NOT deliberately put themselves in that position and do not desire it it becomes a totally selfish act on the part of the rapist and the victim neither desires it NOR do they derive any personal satisfaction or growth from the experience, rather a large part of their psyche is taken from them forcibly.

I have councelled more than one person on this aspect, girls who have been raped for real but still fantasize about it and cannot understand why they do when the experience of being raped for real was so traumatising. By putting it into this context of the "sefishness" of the experience I have helped them seperate the two events as being totally different in context and therefore unrelated to each other and this has helped them come to terms with their desires versus their experiences.

I hope this helps some people to understand the "consentual rape" discussion and put it into some kind of context emotionally and sexually.
TM, Although you did sound a bit pompass... as though we we're all supposed to drop to our knees and thank heaven now that you have come to explain it all to us, I wasn't offended by your post. The fact that some rape victims sometimes put themselves in precarious situations as if they want to relive the trauma, seems to me comprable to when young girls who are physically/sexually abused sometimes grow up to be in countless abusive relationships. Personally, I find it fascinating how the abuser and the abusee seem to attract to eachother by some instinctive sense. A lot of women who never learn end up marrying abusive men/pedaphiles and go on to subject their daughters to the same abuse.... and the cycle continues.
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 06:50 AM   #33
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
Hmm...and is that an admission that current women's version is just a failure?
Maybe the improved Women v.2.0 will collect the current women's version and cut them to parts and use this parts as a replacement or maintenance parts.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 10:00 PM   #34
willing2explore

willing2explore has initial reputation

As a past victim of abuse I was always confused and felt guitly for having rape fantasies but I read something that helped me understand why I have the rape fantasies. Basically the article stated that having a fantasy for being raped takes away the guilt and shame with wanting to have primal and aggressive sex as the victim does not have control. I don't know if this makes sense to anyone else but it gave me some clarity.

Also as a professional that often works with victims of rape and sexual abuse I often had a professional guilt that I would have theses fantasies while knowing the devastating effects on others. But I will have to PM the other two women who posted that they also work in humans services to come to terms with this.
willing2explore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 06:42 AM   #35
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
... where little, useless creeps like you are put to sleep like rapid dogs!
Oh dear lord, you rock!

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 07:47 AM   #36
nekonoire

nekonoire has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to nekonoire

And Stern, just for the record, scientists can now create human life using only female cells. No more biological need for the men! v.2.0 all the way.
nekonoire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 10:08 AM   #37
.Christine.

.Christine. has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to .Christine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekonoire View Post
And Stern, just for the record, scientists can now create human life using only female cells. No more biological need for the men! v.2.0 all the way.
That's incorrect. I actually JUST got finished doing an extensive research paper on Genetic Engineering. Test tube babies are done by taking several eggs from the woman's womb, fertilizing with the preferred male's sperm (see they're still useful), and allowed to grow to the 8th cell division to test for harmful genes ;] My solution?

Drive all men underground and use them for breeding purposes. The assholes that have been wrongful to women are subjected to being shackled and bound to a large metal pole smack dab in the center of a lesbian island. the cuffs being just short enough NOT to able to "beat it." I can imagine the upcoming tantra experts lol. Masters of Mind Fuck!
.Christine. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 11:06 AM   #38
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Christine. View Post
Drive all men underground and use them for breeding purposes. The assholes that have been wrongful to women are subjected to being shackled and bound to a large metal pole smack dab in the center of a lesbian island. the cuffs being just short enough NOT to able to "beat it." I can imagine the upcoming tantra experts lol. Masters of Mind Fuck!
I would just add they can even still be handy for sperm - just get a few lesbians to milk his prostate, with a fist . All the tantric breathing in the world isn't going to help you ignore angry lesbians using your rectum like a Christmas stocking. All this of course assumes he wasn't being terrible to women because this is the kind of treatment he wanted from them in the first place and didn't/couldn't get...
Pleasure Junkie
ControlPhreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 11:39 AM   #39
ego
the obscure

Wtf is going on here you brazen hussies ?!

You have forgotten your position and daydreamming! The legs revolting and try to kick the head!!

I only hope the improved version that will replace you, pathetic obsolete women, will better understand the only reason it has to exist: Offer men pleasure with her body!

@ .Christine. Your island sounds as a great place. I think i'll invade it and turn it to a lesbian's suffering camp. Or trainning school for rebellious women.... hmm.. sounds good!
Mind fuck ... not half!
Old 04-17-2008, 04:35 PM   #40
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

As you can see dear, my matriarch empire has already begun rising ...

So ... I see you want to be the first to live there!
Come and enjoy our trained special forces of huge truck driver women preparing to milk you ...