Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-22-2006, 08:30 PM   #41
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)

Yes thats annoying too I haven't done the role play thingy but I imagine its really annoying when someone feels the need to write in what your feeling and how your reacting thats story writing not roleplaying.
its like that wwe video game says KNOW YOUR ROLE that counts for roleplay too.

the clothing thing well its not just the magical nakedness thats annoying in both roleplay and story, its the lack of any detail in describing it were its just a quick I ripped your clothes off or something like that I like some details on that score.

Its an especially annoying trait in some writers who spend ages writing in non comsequential details (for an erotic story) but then when it comes to the clothing removal detail its an instant declothing.

Its like fuck you just made me read through a whole lot of stuff describing the room your feelings the color of the stone work on the surrounding buildings ect yet when it comes to the clothing removal the best you can do is I ripped all your clothes off WTF.

in roleplay I would also hate having the other person tell me what clothing I was wearing ect in roleplay each person should only play their own roles not fill in the other persons role except were the action and storyline might totally require it .
Have to admit I am not much into the too much over description re scenery or non sexual events, that stuff is great for normal stories (and I like it in some stories here cuz I don't read all the stories for erotic content or to be vulgar to get off on)
But if I am in the mood for an erotic tale and I imagine its even more the case with a erotic roleplay I don't want to have to go through pages and pages of non sex related discriptions.
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 04:41 PM   #42
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
SHOCKED!
Well, it is possible and very believable....you can trust me!
Happy to share two experiences with you.

A desire is not fuelled by testosterone alone, but by a mental requirement, a need almost. To say females cant possess those same desires and needs is surely wrong?

Plus...well, i find it an enjoyable roleplay both on here and in real life! so there! LOL.

What do you call a lesbian dinosaur - lickalottapus haha. dear god I shouldnt post first thing in the morning.

female on female stuff is not "SHIT"... it can be the most enjoyable and powerfully erotic roleplaying possible either online or in real life!
You like what you like, but I am just saying whats a turn off for ME and I'm just not into it.

To me, rape is about force, and females just dont have that power....nor are they suppose to..

just my opinion

oh, and desire isnt just testosterone. I have desires, but I lack the strength to overpower someone. I just couldnt do it.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 11-23-2006 at 04:44 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 04:49 AM   #43
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney
You like what you like, but I am just saying whats a turn off for ME and I'm just not into it.

To me, rape is about force, and females just dont have that power....nor are they suppose to..

just my opinion

oh, and desire isnt just testosterone. I have desires, but I lack the strength to overpower someone. I just couldnt do it.
Ok, i get the personal taste thing...totally understand that x

You see, i could overpower another woman, but I hope you arent suggesting im somehow less of a woman because I can do that? Im sure I can repost my pics for proof...
Also, im not sure physical strength or force is necessary...for example, if i held a knife to your throat, im pretty sure I could get you to do what I want...

Thats not a threat though! X X
Old 11-24-2006, 09:57 AM   #44
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Some of my gripes have already been covered. Just quiting without any explanation and writing my part with hers. Another is not paying attention to the role play. An example is if we are outdoors and she says " throws me on the floor." What floor?

A big turn off for me is during IM role play, all of a sudden "got to go" as we are getting to the good part. One girl has done this to me several times; I am about ready to do the role play in rewind mode. Start at the end and work towards the front. I know things happen, but if hubby is coming home in 5 minutes; don't start.

Sorry if I have violated anyone's gripes, let me know and I'll try to remember.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 09:20 AM   #45
Son_of_Herb

Son_of_Herb has initial reputation

I need to go to the bathroom and play with poo poo.

What? now?
Son_of_Herb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 07:48 PM   #46
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
Ok, i get the personal taste thing...totally understand that x

You see, i could overpower another woman, but I hope you arent suggesting im somehow less of a woman because I can do that? Im sure I can repost my pics for proof...
Also, im not sure physical strength or force is necessary...for example, if i held a knife to your throat, im pretty sure I could get you to do what I want...

Thats not a threat though! X X
I guess its all a preference of personal taste...weapons just dont do anything for me... Brute force...Hell yes!
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 10:44 PM   #47
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Becka, the worst message I received was "how big are your tits?" to which I replied, "Bigger than you IQ"
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote