Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-14-2008, 07:54 PM   #1
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default thank u SPAM,STOP NOW

This is just my opinion and if the mods want to remove this thread thats cool.
This thank you spam is out of control.I know people are trying to get their post count up but this is ridiculous.If you are one of these people PLEASE stop now.You are killing this board.I have seen posters like Moudytripleh and Anderson91 post thank you(or THX) in 15 threads in a row and many of these threads have deleted links so its clear they did not download anything.(Moudytripleh in over 20)Their just going down the line trying to get their count up.I understand you might not like the hidden links but its for a good reason and if you play by the rules and take part in this board the right way those links will be there.It took me sometime to get to 100 and i still cant download from SANI's thread yet but i know i will in time and thats cool with me.If you disagree,fine,but if i had the power i would kick you out.There are still many threads(like mine)that do not have hidden links.PLEASE chill out and just take part.....
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 07:57 PM   #2
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

I mentioned these folks in the thread about the new requirements. They say they got them.
snarkopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 08:03 PM   #3
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hate complaining but its driving me nuts and i feel like this board is worth fighting for snarkopo.Good job keeping an eye out
Old 08-14-2008, 08:31 PM   #4
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Make yourself heard in this thread

Link Protection Discussion and Questions
snarkopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 09:11 PM   #5
CrVan

CrVan has initial reputation

It's an inevitability of the system though. I can say I didn't add thanks to many threads in the past too avoid adding length to the thread without content. But outside of a couple discussions, I'm not an overly vocal poster, so if adding a couple thanks when I stop by (granted not spamming each thread, just 2 or 3) starts getting the post count up some, so be it. In downloading videos I am becoming more motivated to start uploading some contributions of my own and being an addition to the board vs just a lurker and leecher. But the lurking and leeching are the steps that lead up to adding value to the board.
CrVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 09:12 PM   #6
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=14035
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 09:54 PM   #7
Redzen

Redzen has initial reputation

this is madness !!

sorry the off-topic , couldn't resist
Redzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 10:01 PM   #8
IliketofUcKherhard

IliketofUcKherhard has initial reputation

This link protection crap is out of control, why don't we just host our files on places that don't delete them like not rapidshare. Rapidshare is the only host that deletes files right away when reported, but other file hosts don't really give a crap.
IliketofUcKherhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 12:16 AM   #9
Ajax

Ajax has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IliketofUcKherhard View Post
This link protection crap is out of control, why don't we just host our files on places that don't delete them like not rapidshare. Rapidshare is the only host that deletes files right away when reported, but other file hosts don't really give a crap.
Good idea.. I hate censorship...
Ajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 12:41 AM   #10
FuzzyCuff

FuzzyCuff has initial reputation

I've been on a few boards (some adult, some just misc chat forums) that decide to add "post count" systems to the boards for various reasons... on here it seems to be geared towards security and keeping crusaders at bay... other boards it was other reasons....

The point is that (like the original poster and someone else mentioned) it basically means that now instead of a few people contributing... and a lot of people downloading, and 'some' taking the time to +rep or add small contributions... (which really is the natural order of most boards... it's just the way it is... not everyone is going to be an every day or consistent contributor) you end up with 2 uploaded contributions and then 14 pages of people saying "thanks" ... just to up the count...

One screening idea that I saw done on another board that worked out pretty good was that in stead of having a complete random required post count to download video... They had an 'open' section of the board... used for new people to make a brief introduction post... In this 'open' section of the board was all the "G" rated SFW stuff.... and limited NSFW areas.... this is where new members could interact with the rest of the board members... once they reached a certain post count (quality post count) then they could request full access to the board from an admin. The admin or mod would do a quick listing of the 15 posts made by the individual... just to make sure they weren't just making 15 posts with a happy face or other such spam....
If they seemed like a real person then they got access....

Was a very simple and effective way to screen out bots / promoters and crusaders....

As soon as any 'strange' activities start happening on the board (ie links being killed, posts showing up with links to spam sites) then the admin could quickly just look back and take a second hard look at the last few people they gave access to.

Anyways just an idea....

As a new member... I find your current system unfair.
FuzzyCuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 01:26 AM   #11
JMarc411

JMarc411 has initial reputation

idk fuzzy... it just seems like more work for the admins. switching hosts like to media fire is real nice. anyway just my 2 cents
JMarc411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 01:29 AM   #12
JMarc411

JMarc411 has initial reputation

on that note... look at rollin crumblin haha
JMarc411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 01:49 AM   #13
gobber

cant you make it to where the person who started the thread is the only one who can post on it? then we can easily go through debasers list without reading " thank you " one million times.
Old 08-15-2008, 02:47 AM   #14
dinker99
Privileged Member

dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dinker99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The Law of Unintended Consequences, it always bites you on the ass.
dinker99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 03:03 AM   #15
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IliketofUcKherhard View Post
Mind giving us an example of those file hosting sites?
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 03:48 AM   #16
Rollerblader

Rollerblader is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
Good idea.. I hate censorship...
I also don't like that..... hidden files are okay, but only visible after 50 or 100 posts are not good (IMO)
Rollerblader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 04:13 AM   #17
rivelli

rivelli has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rivelli has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rivelli has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rivelli has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rivelli has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rivelli has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rivelli has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rivelli has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rivelli has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
This is just my opinion and if the mods want to remove this thread thats cool.
This thank you spam is out of control.I know people are trying to get their post count up but this is ridiculous.If you are one of these people PLEASE stop now.You are killing this board.I have seen posters like Moudytripleh and Anderson91 post thank you(or THX) in 15 threads in a row and many of these threads have deleted links so its clear they did not download anything.(Moudytripleh in over 20)Their just going down the line trying to get their count up.I understand you might not like the hidden links but its for a good reason and if you play by the rules and take part in this board the right way those links will be there.It took me sometime to get to 100 and i still cant download from SANI's thread yet but i know i will in time and thats cool with me.If you disagree,fine,but if i had the power i would kick you out.There are still many threads(like mine)that do not have hidden links.PLEASE chill out and just take part.....
FULLY QUOTED
rivelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 03:51 PM   #18
theDarkOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrVan View Post
It's an inevitability of the system though. I can say I didn't add thanks to many threads in the past too avoid adding length to the thread without content. But outside of a couple discussions, I'm not an overly vocal poster, so if adding a couple thanks when I stop by (granted not spamming each thread, just 2 or 3) starts getting the post count up some, so be it.
If you say thank you 2 or 3 times on threads you downloaded from thats not spam and thats not what i was talking about at all.Its these people who post thx on 10 or more threads in a row.Many with deleted links(so what the hell were they thanking)Its completely transparent what there trying to do and as a result there messing up the board.
Maybe you need to reread what i wrote.

Its called self control....
Old 08-15-2008, 05:08 PM   #19
dikwad

dikwad Level 3 (300+)dikwad Level 3 (300+)dikwad Level 3 (300+)dikwad Level 3 (300+)

what are you supposed to do if not enuf posts to get the vids.....
dikwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 06:38 PM   #20
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dikwad View Post
what are you supposed to do if not enuf posts to get the vids.....
How about spackle the den, martinize your shorts, play with your magic nose goblins...

All kidding aside though, raise your post count though constructive means, participate in the discussion threads, write a story, post your initial greeting, and finally BE PATIENT, the videos will still be there {either untouched or reposted multiple times by dedicated uploaders}. But the mindless spamming needs to stop. As theDarkOne noted there are some threads which were dormant for a month or more with all links dead, yet now they are at the top of the board with 2, 3 and sometimes more people adding "thanks for the vids"

That shows a total lack of interest in anything but a "grab for the vids", which shouldn't be all that surprising I guess at least in the US where the sense of entitlement is totally out of whack with a sense of selflessness. You'll have to forgive my perhaps less than civil tone here but of all the boards I visit this has got to be the most dis-functional, so lets try to work together and restore at lease some sense of messageboard SOP and etiquette.

And a brief shamless self promotion here, my thread is open again {only 1 post needed} So stop by and help yourself if you're so inclined. But please only leave a thanks if you mean it! I'm an attention whore as much as the next person I suppose, but I have a strong enough self-image that I'll survive without false praise.

Cheers all and happy downloading

-SS Rat