Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-18-2008, 01:06 AM   #1
Ruff-N-Fun

Ruff-N-Fun has initial reputation
Default The used wife

Hi Gang,
I'm not a pro, but I thought I'd take a shot. Please let me know what you think.

The Used Wife - Part 1

When I walked in the bedroom, I knew that my husband had plans for me that night. On the bed lay a school girl uniform that consisted of a thin white blouse, short plaid skirt, a black thong and matching high heels.

st1.jpg

My husband, John, had become a much harder person after we were married. Very controlling. I knew that sex had become and issue with him. Even though I always did most everything that I was told, John was never satisfied. He longed for more. The next sex had to be harder and kinkier then the last. Those thoughts ran through my head as I finished buckling my shoes. I wondered what he had in store for me tonight.
I checked myself in the mirror. Even though my skirt was exceedingly short, I thought the outfit was cute. The black heels were a great compliment to my long thin legs. The blouse left my midsection exposed. Its three small buttons didn't leave much to the imagination as my cleavage poured out from the low cut neck.
John had left a note on the dresser. It read "Pigtails. No Talking. Complete Obedience!" I put my long blond hair into two pig tails per his request and went down stairs.
To my surprise, John was fully dressed. He held out a black trench coat. "We are leaving". I was shocked, and a little turned on. I spent most of the car ride wondering what wonderful location he had picked for us to make love.
My pleasant day dream came to a quick end as we pulled up to the dirtiest strip club in the county. It was called the Bad Pussy Cat. Owned by the mob, this place always had the wrong crowd inside. Even the police knew enough to leave this club alone.
"Get out" John said as he shut off the engine. I became very uncomfortable. John spoke again "No, your coat stays here". My heart sank as I again complied with his wishes. What was his plan? Is he going make me dance? Or make the strippers dance with me? John had always talked about getting another woman into bed with us. Maybe this was a test. Dressed as a scantily clad schoolgirl, I nervously entered the building.
A cloud of smoke hit me as we entered the bar. I could feel every pair of male eyes on my body. I tried to cover myself as best as possible, but it was no use. I heard whistles and yelling from some of the bikers at the tables in the front. I just looked the other way and followed John to the bar. We sat and John ordered four shots of Jack. He put three of them in front of me. "Drink" he said. John knew I was a lightweight when it came to drinking. He was trying to loosen me up. I did two shots and then stopped shake off the burning taste.
A pair of hands started to rub my shoulders and arms. To my horror it was one of the bikers, "Hey little girl, I've got a shot that you'll enjoy". I just looked at John. Thank god he came to my rescue. John told that piece of trash to beat it and I drank my last shot.
I again surveyed the room. I started to breathe a little easier as most of the men were focused back on the dancers instead of me. I turned back to the bar only find three more shots waiting for me. "John, I can't do these" I complained. "Shut Up and Drink!" was the answer I got back. I could already start to feel the effects of the first three. I put the empty glass from shot number four on the bar.
Suddenly my hair was yanked back and a pair of lips smothered mine. A hand grabbed my breast through my shirt. I immediately pulled away. I was startled to see that my attacker was one of the strippers. "Hi I'm Brandy" she said as she continued to fondle my tit. Brandy was a chunkier black stripper with pierced nipples. I slapped her away. "Oh, that's too bad; I was hoping to give you a dance. I might even have done it for free. I'll get you next time". Brandy grabbed my hair again and licked my cheek before walking away.
"John, I don't like it here. Please can we go?". He glared at me and said "Shut your mouth bitch". John pushed the last two shots in front of me. I drank them quietly to avoid any further confrontation with him.
When I finished the last shot John stood from the bar. "Come with me" he ordered. I had trouble standing at first. The shots of Jack were starting to take their toll.
I followed John toward one of the darker rooms of the club. Four black men sitting on a long padded bench decided that they liked my outfit. One of them said "Baby, when you're done with him come and visit me". "I don't think so" I snidely replied "I don't work her. I'm his wife". The four men laughed as I slurred every word. It hit me then, I was drunk. John spoke up "You guys think she's hot?". "You get to fuck that every night?" one answered as the four of them looked me up and down. I thought John was going to pick a fight because that's the type of guy that he was. I felt ill with what I heard him say next. "Boys, this is Kim. Make some room for her to sit and let's get to know each other a little better". "Shit yeah" they answered as they made room for me in the middle. I was nervous to the point of shaking when I heard John say "Sit down bitch". John had always kept me for himself. He never even considered sharing me with other men.
I squeezed myself between the four black men. John continued, "My wife's name is Kim and she's a slut. Spread your legs so these guys can see you slut". "There's no room" I replied. "Shut your fucking mouth and do it!" John demanded. Slowly I spread my legs putting one on the legs of the men next to me. "What do you boys think of that?" John asked. The men were licking their chops at the sight of my black lace thong. John continued "You look nervous baby. Relax and put your arms around our new friends".
I did as I was told. I felt helpless with my arms behind their backs and my legs spread open. My body was completely exposed. "Perfect baby. So what do you guys think?". Their hands began to stoke my legs and stomach. With each pass their hands went further up my thighs. "Her legs are nice and smooth, but you should slide your hands up her blouse to check out those fucking tits". An instant later two hands were roughly squeezing my breasts. My nipples were rubbed and pulled in different directions. I couldn't believe what was happening. I was being groped by the four pairs of hands on my body. I stared at John to let him know that I had enough, but he was too into it. John was extremely turned on by the site of me being molested by four black men.
"Don't be shy gentlemen; she's a very good kisser. Make sure she opens up and gives you some tongue". My eye contact with John was broken as my head was pulled to the right and mouth forced it's self onto mine. The stranger dominated my mouth as it only took seconds for his tongue to find its way inside. My lips were ripped from him as another man pulled my mouth to his. Their hands continued to probe my body as my pigtails made prefect handles as they passed my mouth back and forth.
After sometime John spoke again. "So what do you guys think? Do you want a little more?". "Hell yes!" the men answered. I was terrified. "Well my little slut wife likes to be fucked and I think you four studs are the men for the job. I've got a got a room at a motel about a half mile from here if you guys are up for it. No strings attached". "Shit yeah!" one of them answered. I tried to protest but the alcohol had taken full effect, I could barely stand. John and the four men stood me up and walked me out of the bar.
John continued to give instructions to the men as we made our way through the parking lot, "No biting, hard, no black eyes and no permanent marks. Other then that it's anything goes. I want to see her used". The leader of the four men spoke up "Shit man, I can't wait! Why don't you let us warm her up in the back of my suburban? We'll give you a ring side seat". "That's a fine idea" John replied. We changed direction and the men took me by the arms to a large SUV parked in the far corner of the lot.
They slammed by body against the side of the truck. One of the men grabbed my ass as his mouth force mine open. "Hurry with those keys Tyrone before Eugene breaks her in half" One of the others said. "Got them" Tyrone replied. He unlocked the truck and lowered the tail gate. With a man on either side of me, I was lead to the back of the SUV and lifted onto the tail gate. John and Tyrone climbed in to the backseat as my body was pulled in side.
Laying on my back with the top my head against the backseat I was made to spread my legs so the tail gate could be closed. Eugene shut the back of the truck, sat in the driver's seat, and started the vehicle.
I looked up to see John and Tyrone smiling down at me. The hands of the other two men converged on my body. "Not so fast boys! I want you to belt this bitch" Tyrone commanded. In a flash my arms were fully extended to either side of the back seat. My wrists were wrapped with seatbelts. They were then tightened and lock into place by the truck's seatbelt locks. I couldn't move. I was now spread for their enjoyment. "Much better" Tyrone proudly said. "You may proceed".
My blouse was opened with in seconds. Lips began working on my nipples. My hair was pulled to the left. Another mouth met mine. It was Leon. I tasted his drool as he explored every inch of my body. I heard a zip and then felt my skirt being removed. The lace of my panties was pulled to the side exposing my clean shaven pussy. Fingers rubbed up and down my crease and then roughly entered inside. Tyrone pulled out his picture phone and started snapping shots.
The man fingering my pussy was Mac. Mac pumped his fingers slowly at first, but his speed quickly increased. Faster and faster his large hand slapped against my cunt has his fingers pushed deeper inside.
I pulled my mouth from Leon's and yelped in pain. Leon answered with a slap to my face. "Don't ever do that again or you will suffer bitch!" Leon barked. He continued, "Open your mouth slut". I did as he asked. He leaned back down and sent his tongue back into my waiting mouth.
My eyes then fell upon Mac who's slaps grew louder as he was now fingering my pussy with all of his force. My body shuttered with each blow but I didn't break my kiss with Leon. I watched in horror as Mac made eye contact with me. I knew that this had become a game for him. Mac blew me a kiss and slid his free hand up my bare thigh. An instant later his dry fingers plunged into my ass. My body arched in pain. My mouth opened wide as I let out a moan, but I was still able to keep my kiss with Leon. Mac continued to roughly work both of my holes. I tried to focus on my make out session with Leon. I wondered how much more of his salvia I would have to drink.
Mac's fingers left my ass. I looked again to see what was next. He smiled at me as his hand made its way up my torso to my breast. Mac grabbed my tit with incredible strength. My body bucked. Leon lifted his mouth. "Don't you fucking stop!" he said. Leon held my head in place with my pigtails. He again smashed his lips into mine.
I could hear Mac laugh. I felt his lips kiss their way up my torso to my right breast. His tongue circled my nipple again and again and again. Then Mac took it in his mouth. I could hear Mac sucking and slobbering on my tit. The suction became harder and harder. I knew the game was still on. I watched Mac has he sucked on my nipple with all of his might. I moaned through the kiss and pulled on the seatbelts. I took a deep breath when my breast popped out from his lips. Mac smiled at me as his mouth retook my nipple.
However this time instead of sucking, Mac began to tease me with his teeth. He gently nibbled on my tit. My heart started to race because I knew what was coming.
Then it hit. Mac bit down on my nipple with force. I broke the kiss with Leon and howled in pain. My body shook violently until my nipple was released. I closed my eyes and tried to catch my breath. Leon spoke to me again "Bad girl. You're going to be punished for this".
Frightened, I looked again to John. He smiled at me and then spoke "Okay guys, you've had a taste and we have a lot more to come. What do you say we get her to the motel?" The men answered with a cheer! Tyrone spoke up "Dress her boys, we'll continue this later". Tyrone looked to John, "You know, I have an idea. Let's talk outside where she can't hear us". John agreed. The men stepped out of the truck as my blouse was buttoned and my skirt was put back on. But why hadn't they untied me yet? I looked out the window in time to see Tyrone hit John with a cheap shot punch that dropped him to the ground.
Tyrone jumped back in the truck. "Go Go Go!" He shouted. Eugene raced out of the parking lot. A large black hand muffled my attempts to scream. A bag was then placed over my head. Next I heard Leon's voice "Keep your mouth shut bitch and we might be nice to you". "Do you think he's going to chase us?" Mac asked. Tyrone confidently answered " Not with out his car keys". I could hear the jingling of keys. Then I felt them as Tyrone tossed John's keychain between my breasts. Tyrone continued, "And forget about the cops little girl". What's your husband going to do? Tell the Pigs that he asked four guys to tie up and fuck his bitch in the back of an SUV? Sorry princess, you're our slut toy now! What do you say boys, let's light a few up". Tyron looked at my helpless picture on his cell phone. "I've got a few phone calls to make".
Moments later I could smell marijuana smoke. It became stronger and stronger. Soon it was all I could breathe in. I tried to fight my bonds as I realized that Mac and Leon were blowing smoke into the bag on that covered my head. I was helpless against them. I could feel someone's hand on my stomach, following it up and down as I breathed. With each breath I took, a new cloud of smoke entered the bag. The drug started to enter my system. I couldn't fight it, I was getting high.
My body started to relax. Between the shots of Jack and the marijuana, I knew I wouldn't last long. My eyelids started feeling so heavy. The two men began squeezing and playing with my breast through my blouse. My head was spinning. I could only make out parts of their conversation about what they were going to do to me once they got me to "The House" and a list of things they wanted to try to fuck me with when we got there. I tried to listen and figure out where we were headed, but my body couldn't take anymore. I passed out.

The Used Wife - Part II
I started to come to as the truck slowed to a halt. Where was I? The draw strings of the bag were tightened, securing it even tighter to my head. My arms were freed as I heard the tail gate open. The men jerked me out of the SUV by my ankles. I tried to stand. Before I could get my balance the gang picked me up and carried me inside.
I was taken through many twists and turns, then down a flight of stairs. I was thrown on to a low bed. The bag was yanked off of my head and I squinted against the bright light as I tried to get my bearings.
I was in the basement of a house. What I thought was a bed turned out to be a dirty old mattress. The concrete walls were now my prison. Eugene was busy setting up a video camera at the end of the mattress. Tyrone and Mac just stood there licking their chops as they admired my body.
Next I heard Leon running down the stairs. "They're here" he announced. Several men followed him. Tyrone jumped on top of me, pinning my arms back. "Are you ready little girl? I've made a few calls". I looked around the room, there were a total of ten men including the original four kidnappers. "Me and the boys are going to fuck you gangster style! Please, try to resist. It will make our videos just that much better". Tyrone stood back up. "Okay men, have at her!" he ordered.
Like a pack of animals all ten attacked me. I tried to fight them but I was easily over powered. They slammed me on my back and held my arms and legs apart. My clothing was ripped from me. Except for my black heels, I was completely naked. The twenty different hands roughly slid across my bare skin. Hands, lips, fingers, tongues and teeth all imposed their will upon me. Fingers invaded my every hole.

"She's still wet!" I heard Leon say. "I need to fuck her right now! Hold her!" He cried. The men pinned me spread eagle on the mattress. I struggled, but I was no match against their might. The light from the video camera blinded me for a moment as Eugene moved in for a better view.

3erth.jpg

"Let's see if we can't knock this schoolgirl up" he joked. Leon dropped his pants and climbed on the mattress. His dick was huge. Leon kissed both of my nipples and then slid his cock inside of me. His hands became familiar with every curve of my body as he eagerly trusted in and out of my open pussy. "That's what I'm talking about" he moaned. He began to fuck me hard and faster. "Why did you make me wait for this you little slut?" Leon said as he slapped my face. Leon kissed me, then he slapped me again.
Save some of that for me Tyrone said as he unzipped his pants. Tyrone knelt by my head and slapped his hard cock against my face. Pulling my hair Tyrone turned my head. He pressed his cock to my lips. "Come on little girl, open up" he demanded. I clinched my teeth. I wasn't going to give in! "Okay, have it your way". A smile came to his face. Tyrone slid his hand down my chest taking my nipple between his fingers. Tyrone dug in his fingernails as he pinched and twisted my nipple with all of his might. I howled in pain. Tyrone took advantage of the situation by sliding his cock into my mouth. I had no choice, but to do as he wished. The two men dominated me for what seemed to be forever. Like a well oiled machine they fucked both of my holes, keeping rhythm with each other.

st6.jpg

"I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum" Tyrone cried. Eugene moved in with the video camera for a close up. Seconds later Tyrone blew his giant load in my mouth. "Oh yeah Bitch. Don't swallow, I want to see it". I pushed up as much of his seamen as I could with my tongue. "Are you getting that Eugene?" he asked. "Hell yeah" Eugene smiled. Tyrone continued "Okay little girl, you may swallow now". Trying not to gage I forced his sperm into my stomach.
Suddenly Leon's thrusts became even harder. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" he yelled. Leon put his face right above mine. Again he slapped me. "Fuck me back bitch!" he ordered. I began to rock my hips to better receive his thrusts into my defenseless pussy. "Yeah! That's it! Don't stop! Don't you dare stop!" Leon started to fuck me faster. I closed my eyes and tried to keep pace. Leon pulled my pigtails in opposite direction. "Look at me!" he yelled. His eyes were right over mine. I want you to see me cumming inside of you. I want you to see me use you!" He ordered. Leon stared into my eyes as he fucked me. The men holding my arms and legs had to get a better grip in order to keep me in placed from the power of his thrusts. Leon looked me dead in the eye and began to scream. "Yeah! Yeah Baby!". I then felt him blow his load inside me. "Oh yeah, that was good" he said as he continued to slide his long cock in and out of my cunt very slowly. "Let's see if we can't get any in there" he joked.

st5.jpg

A fight broke out as Leon finally pulled out of me. The men were arguing as to who was going to have me next. "I don't want her soaked in your cum" one of the men shouted. Tyrone quickly took control of the situation. "She's my bitch and I'll decide who gets her next. Mac and Eugene, you're up". Eugene started to take off pants. "About damn time!" he exclaimed. "I don't want the bitch while she's all sticky" Mac moaned. Tyrone thought about it for a moment and whispered something to Eugene. Eugene pulled his pants back up as Tyrone ran out of the room.
Eugene opened the basement window and tugged on the burglar bars. "These will do nicely. Leon you're on the video camera. Bring her to me!"
Leon repositioned the video camera and put in fresh tape. Three men quickly walked me across the room. They threw me against the wall under the window. "Raise her arms". Two of the men pulled my arms straight in the air as the third held me against the wall. Eugene pulled a pair of hand cuffs and some rope from a tool chest. In a flash he cuffed both of my wrists to the burglar bars high above my head.

IMG_8806.JPG

Eugene handed rope to two of the men who spread my legs. They tied my ankles to two pipes on either side.
Helplessly stretched, Eugene mauled my bound body. His hands squeezed my breasts together as he kissed and sucked on the nape of my neck. I felt gravity begin to work as Leon's seamen slowly dripped from my spread open pussy. Eugene noticed it too. He slid his and into my cunt and gathered as much has he could on his fingers. "Clean off my fingers" he demanded. I refused and turned my head. Eugene pulled my head back by my hair. "Clean them off!". Again I refused and tightened my lips closed. Eugene angrily smeared the sperm across my face and mouth. He took off his belt and fastened it around my neck. Pulling on it with great force Eugene began to choke me. Coughing I started turning bright red. I gasped for air, but slaps to the face where all I received instead. With my brain staving for oxygen I started to feel faint.
Just before I was about to pass out the belt was pulled from my neck. "Are you going to obey?" He asked. "Yes, sir I will. I'll do anything". "Damn right you will. Yes sir? I kind of like that, but are you a schoolgirl today?" he asked as he felt me up once again. "Yes sir" I answered. "Then I want to be called teacher. Will you do that for me?" Eugene moved in close to my body. "Yes" I replied. "Yes what?" he asked as his hands inspected every inch of me. "Yes teacher" I replied. It was at that point that Eugene knew that I was broken. His fingers again found my slit. They slid up and down its length as he forced me to have the following conversation.
"Schoolgirl?" "Yes teacher?" "Do you want me to fuck you?" "Yes teacher." "Louder! Do you want me to fuck you?" "Yes teacher!" "I said louder! Say it! Do you want me to fuck you?" "YES TEACHER I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME!" His hand left my slit and began to glide up and down my legs.
"Schoolgirl?" "Yes teacher?" "Would you like to fuck all of these nice men?" "Yes teacher!" Eugene's hands moved to my breasts. He massaged them and played with my nipples. "Say it louder! Would you like to fuck all of these nice men?". "Yes Teacher! I would like to fuck all of these nice men." Eugene started to tug on my nipple. "I'm going to give you one more chance. This time it better be convincing, and be sure to look right at the camera". I turned my eyes straight into the camera. "YES TEACHER! I WOULD LIKE TO FUCK ALL OF THESE NICE MEN!"
Eugene's fingers found their way back into my pussy. "Schoolgirl?" "Yes teacher?" "Do you like having your pussy fucked?" He started to thrust his fingers deeper inside of me. "Yes Teacher!" "Say it louder or else!" "YES TEACHER I LIKE HAVING MY PUSSY FUCKED." "Good girl" he replied. "I'm going to have to send a copy of this video to your husband when were done. Would you like that?" "Yes teacher!" "I didn't hear you". "YES TEACHER!"
"Schoolgirl?" Yes Teacher?" "You're still very wet. I think they may still be some of Leon's seamen inside of you. Would you like to drink it?" "Yes teacher". His fingers probed for any cum that they could gather. "I couldn't hear you". "Yes teacher!" "That's still not very good. Don't make me force you to stay after class. "YES TEACHER! I WOULD LIKE TO DRINK THE CUM THAT IS INSIDE OF ME!" "Good Girl."
Eugene pulled his hand from my cunt and shoved it in my face. His fingers were covered in seamen and my own juices. I slowly licked each of his fingers clean until he was satisfied. Eugene retracted his hand as a garden hose was lowered through the open window and past the security bars.
Mac took control of the hose as Tyrone came back down to the basement. "Waters on" Tyrone said. Mac switched the high pressure nozzle to the low setting and started to hose me down. The ice cold water gave me goose bumps. My nipples shot straight out into the cool air. Mac moved in nice and close as the cool water dripped down my entire body. Mac's freehand slid across my glistening torso as he worked the hose. "She cleans up real nice. Open your mouth bitch!" Mac ordered. "Yes teacher" I said as I slowly complied. Mac aimed the water stream right in my mouth. It took everything I had not to choke to death. "I want that mouth nice and clean for when I fuck it. Now spit."
He worked the hose down my breast and stomach. Mac smiled as he inserted the nozzle into my cunt. I desperately pulled against my bonds has the cold water started to flow from my pussy. Leon zoomed in with the video camera. "How much of that can you stuff in her?" he asked. Mac was up for the challenge. He began to slide the nozzle in and of my opening. Each thrust in was a little harder and the hose went a little deeper then the last. I could feel the cold sensation sliding deeper into my body. Soon the nozzle was no longer visible and Mac kept forcing the hose in.
I continued to shutter and pull against my restraints. "I think that's it" Mac said. "I'd say that we got about eleven inches into her". Mac let go of the hose. "Look no hands!" Even though water was rushing from my cunt, Mac had inserted the hose deep enough for it to stay in place.
Mac took this opportunity to again feel me up. He sucked the water droplets off of my nipples. His lips worked their way up my neck. Mac pulled my head by one of my wet pigtails. He positioned my mouth to receive his. Mac kissed me passionately. His tongue penetrated deeply past my lips and stoked mine. This went on for several minutes. Every once in a while Mac give the hose an extra thrust just to see my body jerk.
Finally he pulled his mouth off of me. "Do you think that you're clean?" "Yes teacher." "Good girl" he replied. I moaned a little as he took the hose out of my pussy.
Mac sprayed me down again from head to toe. "What do you say Eugene, are you ready to fuck this bitch". "Hell yes and leave that hose near by. I think she looks good wet".

More to come!
Old 08-18-2008, 01:44 AM   #2
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OMG!

Love the idea of pictures with text! <3

Great story! Hahahaha.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 04:15 AM   #3
petine

petine Level 6 (600+)petine Level 6 (600+)petine Level 6 (600+)petine Level 6 (600+)petine Level 6 (600+)petine Level 6 (600+)

top download when i find out how to upload i have heap s rape stories lf i am allowed to i have collected over the past year
petine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 12:18 AM   #4
Ruff-N-Fun

Ruff-N-Fun has initial reputation

Thanks Guys! I'll be posting more stories soon.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:04 AM   #5
Nemo01
Privileged Member

Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Nemo01

Good story but she was very submissive to her husband lol, sincerely I like
Nemo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 07:57 PM   #6
petine

petine Level 6 (600+)petine Level 6 (600+)petine Level 6 (600+)petine Level 6 (600+)petine Level 6 (600+)petine Level 6 (600+)

top story love the pictures makes it a lot sexier
petine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 08:11 AM   #7
rotsith

rotsith has initial reputation

thanks!
rotsith is offline   Reply With Quote