Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-15-2010, 12:33 PM   #1
Nunraper

Nunraper has initial reputation
Default Anaconda Gang: Wedding Eve Hell

I sort of new so I thought I start off with a story I think you will enjoy.

Anaconda Gang: Wedding Eve Hell

by JezDaMental

Warning: The Anaconda Gang are violent vicious criminals. Who indulge in Rape, Forced Lesbianism & Violent Robbery. Do not read this story unless you are a consenting adult who has fantasies about this sort of thing.

John was on a scouting mission. He was the most discrete member of the Anaconda Gang. The gang needed a large payout to party with. So he was visiting the rich neighborhood, with the large detached houses with fancy large gardens & driveways. He drove around in his large white van when he noticed another large delivery van pull into a long driveway. John pulled up & sneaked into the driveway. He watched as the driver rang the doorbell. He watched as a pail skinned blonde woman answered the door. The van driver then delivered a large number of wrapped boxes, and then carefully carried a large wedding cake into the house. John grinned to himself the slowly left the targeted house.

Sarah was very nervous about the wedding the day. Her husband to be Stephen was spending the night in a hotel with his best man. So Sarah had invited her 2 bridesmaids over to spend the night with her. Sarah’s two bridesmaids were Jennifer whose family originated from Spain; she was quite short with long dark hair, dark skin and curvy figure. The second was Cathy a feisty athletic girl with short auburn hair. She was about 6 foot tall & practiced kickboxing as a hobby. Sarah joked that she could be her bodyguard as well as their bridesmaid. They had all been friends since private school all had nice middle class jobs and now in their late twenties Sarah was the first to get married & settle down.

They had all decided to try on their dresses one last time to make sure they fitted. They sat around together in the house’s large lounge laughing & joking. Sarah admired herself in the mirror she was about 5’10 tall with long blond hair pert breasts with a very pail white skin. Her friends put the paleness down to her & Stephen’s vegetarianism; they had both met while working for a legal firm specializing in environmental court cases. Slowly together the girls got dressed first of all putting on their white lacy bra, panties, stockings & suspenders. Then they each put on their long flowing low cut white wedding dresses. Finally they put on there white high heeled shoes’ and admired themselves in the mirror.

Meanwhile the four man Anaconda Gang were breaking into the house. The gang had met up 6 months ago in a local gym. They were all unemployed and were fed up with the way life was treating them. They all wanted to make some easy money while having some fun. The oldest & leader of the gang was Bill who was in his early forties. He had been divorced twice & developed a passion for abusing happily married women. The second member was Frank in his late thirties. He had spent a large amount of time in prison mainly for violent robbery & was decorated with a large number tattoos. In prison he had learnt skills to bully & abuse his victims. Then next member was John in his early thirties, the most respectable looking member of the gang. He used to be an engineer & was the most clear headed & logical member. The youngest member was Steve a hot headed young man in his early twenties. He looked up to the other members of the gang especially Bill as father figures who he could learn off. The gang quietly slipped across the large garden of the secluded house donning black ski masks. Each member had solid muscles from the time spent at the gym & were now looking to excise some other muscles.

John quickly disabled the alarm system then the gang forced open the back kitchen door & piled into the house. The 3 girls’ looks round in shock as the gang entered the room. Cathy was the first to act kicking Steve sending him flying. The she kicked Frankie but he kept coming she tried to do kick him again, but the heal on her shoe snapped & they both went flying onto the floor Cathy throwing punches at Frank. John & Bill placed knifes at the other 2 shocked girls throats.

“If you don’t fucking stop! We’ll slit the whores’ throats!” shouted Bill. Cathy looked round saw the situation & stopped. Frank climbed on top of Cathy & punched her in the face. He got up & Steve started kicking her in the side.

“That’s for kicking my you bitch!” sneered Steve. Cathy rolled up into a ball defeated.

“Stop that!” ordered John, “Check if anyone else is here.” Steve went off & checked the rooms.

“No one else here.” He said on return.

“Find something to tie up those two, while we open the presents” said Bill nodding towards thee large pile of presents. “Then teach VanDamm here a lesson”

Frank giggled & reached down & pulled off Cathy’s white stockings. They were then used to tie the other girls hands behind there backs. Frank then sat on Cathy molesting her tits while the other 3 unwrapped the presents.

John unwrapped a top of the range digital camera & whistled. The other gang members cheered as they knew what would happen next. The 3 girls were crying at the wrecking of their special day.

Once the gifts were unwrapped John loaded a tape into the camera Cathy was forced to her feet & then bent face down over a table. Then the long flowing white dress was lifted up over her face, revealing her lacey white panties. Bill removed his belt & started wrapping it around his fist.

“Ok! Here’s a lesson for people who defy us!” announced Bill & Whack! Bought the belt down onto the right cheek of Cathy’s bottom, Cathy’s scream was muffled by the dress. Then Whack! The belt was whipped across the left cheek. Then Whack! The hardest hit of all as the belt was whipped up onto her pussy. Cathy was now crying hysterically. Bill rained down blows onto her bottom, pussy & thighs for 5 minutes, while John filmed. Then he stopped.

“Will you be a good girl now and do as we say?” Bill asked. The defeated Cathy nodded. “Well show me by pulling down your panties so we can see your ass.” Cathy hesitated then reached behind herself & pulled down her soiled panties letting them drop to the floor. Bill admired the battered & bruised bottom then reached down & picked up her panties. Then he pulled Cathy to her feet & while looking into her eyes sniffed her panties. Cathy looked like she was about to throw up.

“OK you help us & we’ll try to be gentle to you & your friends, understand?”
Cathy nodded sobbing. Frank & Steve then went over to Sarah & pulled her over to the table then forced her to lie on her back with her legs dangling over the edge. They then pulled her skirt up around her waist exposing her panties & shocking tops. John then paned the camera up & down the helpless bride. Then Bill whispered to Cathy.

“I want to see her tits.” Cathy stood there Zombie like.

“I want to see her tits, if I have to ask again I’ll beat the shit out of this whore bride.” Sarah nodded to Cathy who then reached forward & pulled down the top of the wedding dress exposing her white lacy bra. The sobbing Cathy then paused before pull down the bra revealing Sarah’s milky white breasts.

“Very good”, commented Bill “Why don’t you pull down her panties.” Cathy started crying but slowly pulled down the white panties over Sarah’s white stockings. Then pulled them over Sarah’s white shoes. Sarah kept her thighs tightly together.

“That’s good, but I can’t see anything good.” Said Bill “Put you head between her thighs so I can see her pussy.” Cathy once again hesitated then followed her orders. Getting to her knees then pulling Sarah’s knees apart. The terrified Sarah didn’t put up much resistance, soon everyone in the room could see the neatly trimmed blond pubic hair which framed Sarah’s beautiful pussy.

“Husband was in for a treat wasn’t he?” sneered Bill “Shame we’re going to take it first, Cathy why don’t you eat the bride out a pre wedding treat.” Sarah started to sob & cry, so Bill stuffed Cathy’s soiled panties into her mouth. Then placed his knee at the back of Cathy’s head, forcing her mouth against Sarah’s pussy.

“I can’t make out the whore’s tits on screen” Said John “Their too white”

“I’ll sort that out!” sai d Bill and Whack! He brought the belt down hard on the left breast then Whack! Down onto the right. Sarah started to cry into her gag & shake. This made her pussy rub against Cathy’s mouth. Jennifer started to scream & cry & Steve forced Sarah’s panties into her mouth to shut her up. After a few more blows Sarah’s breasts were nice & red. John nodded that he was happy that they were showing up on the camera.

“Ok bitch I want to see the inside of her pussy” ordered Bill removing his knee from the back of Cathy’s head. Cathy’s look round her face was caked in tears, sweat and wisps of blond pubic hair. Then she reached with 2 fingers & pulled apart the lips of Sarah’s pussy John got a close up of her insides. Then Bill forced Cathy’s head round and without any prompting she started to lick the exposed pussy & finger the clit.

After a couple of minutes of this Sarah was grinding her thighs & Cathy was attacking the exposed pussy with relish.

“I think the bitchs’ are enjoying themselves a bit too much” said Bill “Would you like to play wit the other whore.’” Cathy nodded knowing that to stay alive she would have to do as she was told. Bill then pulled her unresisting body away from Sarah’s thighs. Then Frank & Steve pushed Sarah off the table she curled into a ball sobbing.

Frank & Steve then pulled the struggling Jennifer over to the tab forcing her down into the same position as Sarah. Then without any prompting Cathy pulled down Jennifer’s dress & ripped open her bra. Then she ripped off Jennifer’s panties and started eating her pussy.

“Looks like this bitch is a dyke at heart.” laughed Frank. “Do you think the other bitches are closet carpet munchers too?”

After a couple of minutes filming John pulled Cathy off as she was having too much fun. Jennifer just lay on her back in shock.

While Cathy had been eating out Jennifer then 4 men had stripped naked apart from their shi masks & were ready for the next round of the party.

Bill pulled Sarah too her feet & led her over to a sofa where she was made to lie on her back with her legs spread. Bill then pulled the gag out of her mouth & crushed his mouth against hers’ forcing his tongue inside her mouth. He climbed on top of her & placed the tip of his erect penis against the wet entrance of her pussy then he forced himself hard inside her to the hilt. She screamed into his mouth as her insides are ripped. He then starts pumping in and out of her hard savoring his delicious prize.

Frank grabbed Cathy & brought her over to the middle of the room & forced her onto her knees then he forced her forward so that her face & breasts were forced against the floor with her ass pointing up in the air. Then he spits into her exposed anus & works the spit down with 2 fingers. Cathy started to beg & cry so he forces Jennifer’s ripped panties into her mouth then he starts to force he stiff penis inch by inch into her partially lubricated anus.

Meanwhile John has lifted Jennifer’s feet onto his shoulders & has positioned he cock at the entrance of her pussy. Steve has climbed onto the table sitting astride her stomach towards her face. He moulds her large dark breasts around his cock & starts to stroke in & out with the tip touching her stuffed cheeks. John then with one thrust forces his cock deep within her pussy which despite Cathy’s lubrication rips at the violent thrust. She starts to buck & groan on the table increasing her attacker’s enjoyment.

‘That’s it you fucking bitch’ whispered Frank into Cathy’s ear, ‘This is something I learned in the can, sweetest way to fuck someone. I get sooo much pleasure & you get real pain, you thought you’d got paid back for kicking you stupid fucking bitch you thought wrong. I’m goanna pump you till you’re ripped in two & need diapers. Then I’m goanna come back for more, you’ll be begging the others for help by the time I’m done, yes, yes, yes.’ Frank had now buried his cock in deep & was pumping in & out Cathy just lay there silently weeping as she fell the violent bully ripping her in tow. She silently prayed for the nightmare to end.

Bill had forced Sarah’s knees against her abused breast & was now penetrating as deep as possible. Sarah grunted at each thrust, this was the deepest any man had penetrated her & it hurt. Then she felt a build up inside him.

‘Please don’t come inside me’ she whimpered. Bill chuckled as his warm seed spurted out inside her womb.

Steve fire’s his sperm over Jennifer’s face letting it drip down her stuffed check. He then sadistically whipped some into her eyes making her blink before wrapping her hair around it to wipe it clean. This left a cobweb pattern of drying sperm in her black hair.
John meanwhile was about to come & lunched his seed deep into the abused woman’s womb.

Frank was building up to cumming in Cathy’s bowels. Her blood was mixing with her sweat making her nicely lubricated as he pumped harder & harder. Finally he came deep into her bowels. As a final insult he wiped his cock in her short hair. She just lay there crying.

Steve as the youngest of the group was already erect again.. He pushed Cathy over onto her back.

‘You didn’t think I’d let you get away with that earlier trick did you’ as he forced his dick into her dry pussy. She groaned into her gag. Steve pulled the gag from her mouth & forced her to French kiss him.

Bill & John were both working themselves up erections & swapped places neither woman would offer any resistance as both men inserted their hardening cocks into the battered pussies.

Frank meanwhile picked up the camera & filmed the abuse.

Steve forced Cathy to wrap her muscular arms & legs around him. He lifted her off the floor & banged her painful ass against the floor causing her to cry out in pain. The sound of her pain was such a turn on & he quickly came inside her. He climbed off her & went into the kitchen looking for something to eat & drink.

Bill & John played to the camera as they raped the two women. Changing the girls positions many times, causing them to cry out in pain on cue. Both women had tears running down their faces. After gaining maximum enjoyment from their victims both men quickly came inside them.

Frank was now erect again so he put down the camera and went back to the unfortunate Cathy. He forced her onto all fours before mounting her doggy style forcing his cock into her still open anus. She shrieked with pain as he changed angles to inflict more pain onto her over abused anus.

Steve retuned with his food & drink. Some bottles of Champagne & the wedding cake!
Bill pushed Jennifer onto the floor & the cake was placed in the middle of the table. Then the 3 men started to take swigs from the bottles of champagne. They watched as Frank continued to torture Cathy.

Frank played to the crowd & started hurling abuse at Cathy again.

‘That’s it bitch! When I’m finished you’ll be wearing diapers for the rest of your life! Your friends won’t speak to you again now they’ve found out you’re a fucking dyke! You enjoyed eating the other two whores’, didn’t you bitch? Fucking bitch! you’ll never kick anyone again!”

He pumped as hard as he could then came deep in Cathy’s tortured bowels again. He climbed off her & she rolled onto her side the blood staining her dress. Frank then grabbed Jennifer by her hair & pulled her into the middle of the room.

‘Put on a show for us while we eat’ he ordered. Jennifer. ‘While we eat the cake, you eat her asshole. And do it good, or I’d do the same to you.’ He untied Jennifer’s hands. Then she lifted Cathy’s skirt & started to probe with her tongue.

Bill cut everyone a slice of cake which they started to eat.

‘Crawl here, bitch bride’ said John. Obediently Sarah got on her hands & knees & crawled over to the table. John untied her hands.

‘Why don’t you suck our cocks, while we eat your cake’ ordered Bill. Sarah hesitated then placed Bills cock in her mouth. She could taste hers’ & Jennifer’s pussy juices as she desperately sucked him off. Bill was in seventh heaven eating wedding cake while the bride gave him a blow job.

‘The funny thing is’ said Steve. ‘They’ve got no meat in their kitchen, they must be vegetarians.’

‘Is that right?’ asked Bob. Sarah nodded while sucking; ‘We’ll seeing as we’re guests in your house. We’ll respect your lifestyle & not expect you to swallow any meet.’ He then pulled his cock out of her mouth & fired sperm over her face & breasts.

John then took his place & was given a blow job while he ate the cake. He too “respected her lifestyle” & coated her face with his cum. Steve was next & her face was soon coated in 3 mans cum.

Jennifer’s face was now buried deep inside Cathy’s crack. Cathy was starting to moan as the tongue soothed the ripped tissues of her anus. Jennifer’s face was covered in a mixture of shit, blood & sperm but she was desperate to please the gang.

Now came the cock Sarah was dreading, Franks. She looked at it coated in dried cum, blood & shit before closing her eyes & putting the gritty item into her mouth. She nearly gagged on the taste. Soon Frank was erect then he pulled the cock out of her mouth..

‘You know the problem is bitch’ said Frank laughing ‘I’ve got this thing where I can only cum in one hole and I’d hate to have this wasted.’

‘No!’ screamed Sarah as John & Steve pulled her to her feet. She was then forced to bend over the table as Frank positioned himself behind her. He lifted her skirts up then placed the head of his cock at the entrance of her anus. He grabbed a handful of her hair then forced himself inside her. As he did this he slammed her head into the wedding cake. She screamed in pain but these were muffled by the cake entering her mouth.
Frank lifted her head up & it was caked in the remains of the wedding cake.

“Oh yes bitch, only virgins wear white & your certainly a virgin here, so only fair I fucking rip you open here, husband will love it a new hole broken in, give him more to play with” whispered Frank into Sarah’s ear.

Bill was erect again he dragged Jennifer to her feet & pulled her over the other side of the table. It was time to take her virgin ass as well. John started filming this next round of fun. Bill copying the expert Frank grabbed a handful of Jennifer’s hair then forced his cock inside her rectum he then slammed her head into the cake to muffle her scream.
Both men started pumping in & out of the two abused assholes. Due to the number of fucks had tonight it would be a while before they came. Both women were starting to groan in the pain. Bill & John guided the two heads together & forced them to French Kiss each other. Then they were made to lick the cake & dried sperm off each others face. All the while the two men were forcing there cocks deeper & deeper into the 2 rectums.

‘Oh yes’ screamed Frank. ‘I knew these other 2 were dykes as well. Fucking bitch would get married then the 3 would munch together, goanna, rip the fucking mug off. But we’ve found what you really are dyke whores who should only work as ho’s. I fucking pimp ya if you like. All 3 of you are worthless lumps of meat, easily turned in to fucking dyke ho’s!”

This show had made Steve hard again & he pulled Cathy over to him & made her give him a blow job. He forced his cock deep into her throat making her gag then made her swallow every drop of his sperm. Cathy was then pulled over to the table & made to suck Jennifer’s clit while the cock pounded her ass. Then she was forced to do the same to Sarah.

After 10 minutes of hard ramming into the 2 women’s asses both men fired there load deep into their bowels. The 2 women then lay face down on the table crying while blood stained their dresses. Cathy her face smeared with the juice of the other to women collapses on the floor under the table.

Then Anaconda Gang then got dressed Steve kept watch on the 3 women as 1st of all the wedding presents were loaded in the back of the van. Then the gang ransacked house taking all the valuables & the electrical goods. Finally they took the jewelry off the 3 victims including the engagement ring.

Now it was time to clean up the house bleach was thrown over the sofa & carpet to destroy any DNA evidence. Then the 3 women were herded into the shower. First of all very cold then very hot water was sprayed over the women. Then the shower head was forced up each woman pussy & anus to wash them out. Then they were each forced to soap each others pussy & anus then they were given a final blast of cold water. Then finally they were dragged back into the lounge where they were each tied up against a radiator & gagged. They lay there shivering & sobbing as they knew they would not be found till the morning.

The Anaconda Gang took the panties & stockings as souvenirs & drove off to visit their fence to sell the presents too. Then they would watch there exploits on the TV news & read about them in the paper. They would have a couple of day’s relaxation. Then meet up to watch their video & plan the next party.
Is the man who can smile,
When everything goes dead wrong."
Nunraper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 04:31 PM   #2
PantyThief

PantyThief has initial reputation

Very good story. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.
PantyThief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 07:28 PM   #3
ahtiz

ahtiz has initial reputation

Good story with lots of energy
ahtiz is offline   Reply With Quote