Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-22-2007, 07:14 PM   #1
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY
Default goatboys raoe tour, now its scaredandwet

Well here is the next installment, and I’m quite proud ofthis one, I owe it to the info that I get given from the victim. Not only that I owe it to rayne. She has not came on here in months but it was her that gave me this idea.

So, wheter you are scaredandwet or not, just lie back and enjoy my hard work. And give me some feedback too.
----------------------------------
What a bloody big state texas is. We just got out of louisiana, and we had been driving all night. We planned to make it all the way to austin, fat chance. We wanted to get halfway into this gigantic place till we found our target, that way it would not be such a journey to new mexico. But the sun was coming up, and like vampires me and hank saw that as our time to turn in. One more hour on the road and we were gonna drive into a tree, we pulled over and crashed in the back of the van.

8am siestas have never been my sort of thing. Eventhough I’m so tired it feels like my eyeballs are gonna fall out of my head, it just is impossible to drop off when this glaring texas sun is in your eyes. After two hours I was wide awake, semi rested and only semi sober. I saw this as a chance to go for a walk and take in some local colour, wherever we was. My greatest guess is that we were somewhere between dallas and austin, but that doesn’t narrow down the field too much.

I got out of the van in some small remote town, quaint the yanks might say. It had a few shops, bars that are yet to open, and many places to get breakfast. So I went for the latter, some high sugared fatty american breakfast was possibly exactly what I needed to break this crippling hangover.

Saw many potential targets in the town too. Some young mother in an SUV finishing the school run, bored shop clerk gaxing at a magazine because the customers had better things to do at 10am and even the waitress that served me at the diner. But I sure wasn’t gonna get horny till I had a few coffees in me. So I guess the sexy office girl that dropped by after my third cup had terrible timing, because we strutted that sexy arse by me the moment my libido woke up.

She did not drop by for long, just enough to get a couple of coffees and croissants to go. So wherever she was going, there was going to be someone else there. But with a skirt that finished high about her knees and a blouse that hung loose enough to show plenty of flesh, I had to have her. So the least I could do is find out where she was going so I could know where to find her later. I left the rest of my greasy breakfast and a $20 bill (it may have been a big tip, but being british I did had not got the hang of it), and started stalking my prey down the street.

She was a siren ok. The sexiest one I had seen that day, for sure. She didn’t have the sundrenched skin that was very common in these parts, and a voluptous body that I just wanted to grab hold of then and there. I watch her arse sway side to side, gazing at those sexy long legs and wondering if they were bare or she was wearing skin coloured stockings. Of course I was hoping for the stockings, not only do they look sexy but they come in very handy when you need something to tie her up with.

When she was outside a shop she stopped and went to a doorway beside it, she pressed some button and waited. Soon later the door opened and she went inside. So this must be where she worked, in an office above. And judging by the coffee cups she was only working with one more person. This could be an easy mission. So I went to wake up hank. With a coffee, a cigarette and news about some sexy minx up the street to fuck he was up and ready, typical bloke. We got kitted up, with the essentails gun, tape and film camera, then came up with our cover story to get in and we were ready for Miss Texas.

We were only at the diner for ten minutes before we saw her colleage leave. Her colleage looked like good fuck candy too, but not as hot as the babe we had in our sights. We approached the door and buzzed the intercom. I was given the job ofe doing the talking, hank was convinced that my accent made us sound more trustworthy, even though I sounded like a fish out of water.
‘hi, love. Got a parcel to sign for, could you let us through?’ the perfect generic cover up.
‘sure, it’s the door on the left at the top of the stairs’ in a sexy southern accent, just as I was hoping for.
The door topped open and me and hank were in. This was the point of no return, from this point she had very little chance of getting away from us without getting raped.

She greeted me with a beautful friendly smile and took the box I was holding.
‘are you british?’
‘guilty’
‘oh wow, not many of you pass this town. So you’re not a tourist’
‘oh no, I’m legally one of you’
‘how cute. It sounds so strange to have a delivery guy not sounded like your typical horny jock’ she said as she begain to open the box
‘not me, but my mate hank sure is’
She opened the box to see its contents. A camera, a ballgag and many kinky restraints and toys. She was originally embarassed for herself. ‘oh my, I have no idea why that would be delivered here’ then she heard the gun click behind her head. That’s when I got the camera from the box and started to film her.
‘now put on this on’ as I gestured towards the ballgag. And with the gun a the back oh her head she did not hesitate before putting the ball between her teeth and fastening the back.
‘now openyour shirt!!’ the look on her face was classic, she just could not understand how I could of turned to such a nasty man in such a short time. ‘open that shirt and show us your tits bitch!!!’. She looked into my eyes and shoock her head, as if it could actually swindle me. I slapped her hard round the face ‘do it or you will suffer more’
She pulled her shirt open to show a white but very transparent bra, which I pulled down as hank pulled her hands back to fasten together. Her nipples were so hard an pointy that I could not resist squeezing them tight between my fingers and watch the pain in her face. Then with her perfectly secured tight we picked her up and bent her over the desk. She was crying like a baby, because with all the kinky gear we were using it was clear that this was not a standard robbery. We lifted her skirt to confirm that she was wearing tan stockings, just like I was wishing. Further up her skirt we found a skimpy white thong that matched her bra. I spanked that arse hard with my hand and reached in the box to get a spank paddle. I grabbed her hair tight and beat her arse till it was close to bleeding. I don’t know what got in me that morning about causing her so much pain, but I was loving it.

We pulled her shirt free from her body, followed by her skirt. Then when she was bent over the desk we tied her ankles to the legs of the desk in a way that they were spread open for us. She looked scared wittless, as well as confused about how she could of got in this position so quickly and out of nowhere. At that point she was exactly where we wanted her, and I didn’t know where to start with all the crazy ideas of what I could do to her.

to be continued
Old 07-23-2007, 11:13 AM   #2
scaredandwet

scaredandwet has initial reputation
Default Yes!

Perfect so far... my pussy is tingling in anticipation...
scaredandwet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 08:26 PM   #3
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She did not look comfortable at all. We had tied her up in such a strict position that she felt pain almost everytime she tried to get out of her restraints, thought it did not stop her at all. She wriggled round like a big caught up in barb wire. I admired her spirit, how she kept on trying even though we had her exactly where we wanted. The rope round her ankles were digging so deep into her skin you could see the scarlet red skin from the indentations. The position we tied her in mae it impossible to life her upper body up, the weight of her own body forced her to stay lying on her front. The leather restraints were not giving in, even though she was fighting with all her strength to brake them.

I was beating and scratching her bare flesh, which only roused her fighting even more. Which because a vicious cycle because that just made me want to cause more pain. Her skin was starting to show clear discernable hand print s from where I had slapped her. Hank was on the other side of her, already with his dick out. He was wanking off right in front of her face, and rubbing his hard cock right against her face and on the tip of her ball gagged mouth.

‘let’s say we cut the dramatics’ hank inserted, like and impatient child at the fair ‘I wanna get my cock warm’
‘ok, just gimme a minute. I have an idea’
‘better be quick, I just have to fuck this sluts mouth now!!’

I unbound one of her ankles. Which she immediately started kicking at me, and in my struggle to grab hold of it one of her knees slammed into my face. I fell back, embarrassed and really pissed off. I think she even attempted to giggle under the ballgag. It was like she wanted me pissed off, which was a stupid idea because I was only gonna give her twice as bad back. I got a grip of the leg that kicked me and spanked her extra hard, so hard the neighbours could of heard.

‘Don’t! Do! That! Again! Bitch!!!!’

I reached into our box and pulled out a very unfriendly looking buttplug. I made hank show it to her, and the sight of this large black and pointy piece of acrylic was enough hto shut her up for a while. But the noise came back when she screamed in pain as I forced the plug into her tiny little anus. I tied the ankle of her free leg to it’s thigh, then did the same to the other. Now both her legs were immobilized and easy to pull apart. We rolled her onto her back. Now she was facing me with sheer contempt, and I didn’t blame her considering what I had done to her, not to mention what I was yet to go with her pussy and tits there for me to play with.

‘now can I fuck her mouth?’
‘sure, why don’t you try this out’ I said as I threw him a new toy from the box.

It was another gag, but this was one with a gap so it forced her mouth open when you fucked her mouth. Hank undid the buckle from the gag she was wearing and pulled hard to get the ball out that was heavily imbedded between her teeth. Once her mouth was free she made the most of her chance.

‘get off me you pricks!! You’re nothing but a …..mmmmmmmpppppphhhhh!!!!!’

She was quickly hand gagged and slapped hard. Soon after the fresh gag was put in place. She must have been relieved for a moment when she realised she could breath easier. Then Hank grabbed her hair and used it to pull her across the desk closer to him. He pulled her head in a position where he could enter her mouth with her head upside down.

‘ok, now put your dick in. I’m tired of this bitch fighting already’
‘With pleasure bro’ hank replied as the tip of his cock reached the back of her throat. Then he proceeded to move in and out just like her mouth was a pussy.
‘I fucking hate it when women can’t just shut up and do as a man say’
‘me too. Hey, do you know what the most intelligent things to come out of a woman’s mouth?’
‘no idea’
‘Einsteins cock, haha’
‘good one’

That was the point when I realized that hank was having all his fun with her mouth and I was just standing there. Her tits were still red raw, which tempted me to carry on with my good work, but I drew my attention to her currently untouched pussy. She had it brilliantly groomed, you could tell that she often had someone to see it. I forced two fingers in quickly, and she was dry like sandpaper. She jumped with the pain, so naturally I stuck in a third Dijet, making her shudder even harder. Then I could not resist having a taste of it. I got down onto my knees till her bare pussy was inches from my face.
Just like I would with a consenting woman, I stuck out my tongue till it went deep inside. Then I slid it up her slit, tasting her juices and feeling the smoothness of her womanhood. I repeated again and again, getting faster and faster till eventually she was starting to get wet by herself. This was of course a rouse to make her believe I was gonna start being nice. Because even hank thought I was starting to act a bit weird, being all romantic with a rape victim.

I opened my mouth wide and sank my teeth into her labia. Once I bit she tried to close her legs, but all it did was clamp round my head and nothing was going to stop me torturing her cunt this way. I bit in again even harder, to which she continued to try and crush my head with her thighs. Being trapped between two stockinged legs, forcing my face into her beautiful tasting cunt was possibly my idea of heaven. I wonder if she actually knew. I continued to bite into her pussy till it was a raw as her tits. Then I grabbed both her knees and forced them open. That was when I bit into her thigh and started to suck, in an attempt to leave a love bite there. I sucked harder and harder for nearly a minute and drew back to see my handy work. An oval shaped, red bloodshot hickey was permanently branded into her skin. I wondered for a while if the boyfriend/husband was gonna find it.

Now was my time to ‘get my cock warm’ in hanks words. Because she now had a swollen wet pussy and my cock was hard enough to smash glass, so it was only logical that I should stick it in her. When she noticed that I was trying to penetrate her pussy she protested worse than she had so far. Maybe she felt like she was only being raped once a cock was in her pussy, but something made her feel that it was worse than a cock forced in her mouth and her arse being filled with solid plastic. But she was lacking energy by then and was no challenge as I slid my hard erection deep into her womanhood, and proceeded to rape her.

‘still think English guys a cute hon?’

When I was pumping into her pussy and mauling her tender tits I admired the scene. It took me a while to comprehend that the sexy minx that interrupted my breakfast this morning was lying naked infront of me with all of her hole being filled (of course the most important hole being filled with my cock). And after a minute for fucking she angry protests had finally been broken, and she just collapsed on the table sobbing. With a cock between her lips she could only talk in vowels, but it was clear from the pitch that we had finally broken this feisty bitch into a weeping baby. But that did not stop us, not did it slow us down as we pumped in and out.

We were both reaching the point of coming. Hank was playing with her tits, and I held the camera. I found it hard to get a shot of her face as was almost completely smothered by hanks manhood. I could feel myself about to shoot my load as my fellow rapist started to grunt. I sped up my pace, feeling my cock swell and almost ready to burst. So I withdrew I only had to wank for a few second before I came all over her pussy and a little bit more to spray on her tits. Just after me hank pulled out of her mouth and came all over her face.

We were too exhausted to think about getting out before we were caught. But after a while we thought it was best to get dressed. Also we wanted our toys back so we had to release our victim. And amazingly she was silent as I took out the gag. It was like we had completely tamed her.

We dressed her too, and sat her in the on the chair where we found her. Once we were packed we made our exit, just leaving her by herself. Her face was a little flustered, but it looked like nothing had happened at all. We wondered if, when her colleague comes back, if she was going to say anything at all.
Old 07-24-2007, 10:27 AM   #4
scaredandwet

Thanks! That was a wonderful story! you had me squirming and wet, anticipating what you were going to do next. It's been about twenty minutes since I read it (and came doing so), but my insides are still twitching...
Old 07-24-2007, 11:04 AM   #5
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

i finished writing it at 1am, I odn't know why i choose to write so late. So i don't have a good idea how well I did it. but I aim to please and, judging by your response, I think I hit my target.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:23 PM   #6
scaredandwet

Yes, you surely did. Good job! Two thumbs up!
Old 07-25-2007, 02:29 PM   #7
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scaredandwet
Two thumbs up!
or 'two fingers up' perhaps?