Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-19-2007, 07:54 PM   #1
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY
Default GOATBOY'S rape tour, bound and gagging's turn

here's the first half. with any luck I will get a more elaborate response that blackmeats 2 word reviews.

I worked with what I was given. so I may well of got things wrong like age, proffesion, actual part of the state you are from. all the same I hope it does somthing for you

--------------------------------------------

It had only been a couple of days since our last ‘filmshoot’. We had just finished having a great time with ‘MISS KENTUCKY’, she was possibly the best suck we had so far but that’s another story. We were half way through this arid sundrenched state, and it was the hottest part of the year too. Our aim was to make it all the way to the beach and then see what bikini clad beauties would make great rape fodder. But halfway into the state we had already seen our target, we decided to leave the beach till we got to Florida.

She walked straight into our room, literally. She was the room service lady of the motel. In this hot climate it seemed like all the ladies had an allergy to clothes. The sight of this babes exquisite body in a uniform, almost the correct size for a Barbie doll, gave us enough reason to stay. Her body went in and out at all the right parts, sexy tight arse and tits that stuck out just a little out of proportion. Red hair tied back, and very little make up. It was a shame to see such a beauty having to tone down in that frumpy uniform, I bet when she lets herself go she would make a great victim.

Shed walked in to find me shirtless on the end of the bed watching tv and hank coming out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel. She acted embarrassed but she knew she did not care. She must have seen worse in her line of work and you could tell that she also liked what she saw.

‘sorry, I should of knocked’
‘not to worry love’ I said ‘just come through. By the way we aint benders’
She looked confused ‘he means queer, sweetheart’ hank corrected
‘oh I see, I didn’t think that at all’
‘I should hope not love, don’t want anyone thinking I’m a pouf. Especially not you’
I could tell she understood that by the way she blushed ‘sure, well anyway I’ll return when you have gone’
As she left me and hank exchanged a look ‘yep, that’s our gal’

We stayed one more night, thinking over how we were gonna have this one. The anticipation was always too much for me, I kept on thinking about how I was gonna take her, what holes, if I’d tie her up, what would I make her do. My mind went crazy with thoughts of her sobbing underneath me, face soaked in sweat and tears as she is resisting the orgasm I was cooking up in her. I spent a day trying to distract myself, saving it all for the following morning when we strike.

The camera was ready placed in our room and we had all the rape tools in the room where we needed them. So I blew off some steam the night before by going out and getting crazily drunk. i planned to be woken up cranky and hungover the next morning by our sexy housekeeper, and then we grab that bitch and have our way.

I had no idea where hank had gone, but he sure missed a treat. Because there she was in the bar, working, this time wearing her own sexy clothing and her red hair flowing freely. Turned out we did not have to wait so long after all. Obviously struggling for money I knew the tips would get her attention. It only took a few dead presidents to get her over me like a rash. I kept getting plenty of cleavage and upskirt views. She behaved like she wanted to suck my cock then and there, but I knew it was for the cash. Silly bitch did not know about me and had and our trouble with taking no for an answer. This girl was going to have my cock in her one way or another.
The bar closed at 1am and I just waited for her to leave. And can you believe it? She was about to walk home alone. I offered a lift, and of course she was reluctant, and when I said that I was staying where she was working she accepted. It must be the English accent that gets them. There I was pissed out of my head and quite obviously horny, and she accepted a ride, stupid girl.

When I pulled up there was no denying that I was gonna try to fuck her now, either with persuasion or force. She new it all to well, so she did her best to make her excuses without driving me mad.

‘so you not coming to my room for a bit?’
‘no sorry, you’ll see me in the morning’
‘come one, why not?’
‘I need my beauty sleep before I have to clean room in 5 hours’
‘oh come on, like you need to be more beautiful’
‘you British guys are sure charming, but I still have to go’
‘ok, I’ll be a gentleman and let you go’ I lied terribly

She set off to her own room. Once she was far away enough I made my stealth movements to the perfect spot to grab her. I was drunk as a skunk but still sharp enough to get into the hedge right by the door. My knife was already flicked. I jumped out when she was distracted by her keys.

‘mmmmppphhh’
‘I think you knew this was gonna happen, didn’t you?’ with the very knife tip to her throat ‘now walk me, you know where my room is’
I just had to hold her arm and she stayed quiet. Something in her head told her that this was not happening and there was no need to struggle, which was great for me because any onlooker would not suspect a thing.
‘please, what are you doing to me?’
‘dammit, if you are too stupid to know that, it’s no wonder why you have to work for tips’

I was getting the hang of this game all to well. I had her in my room, in 20 seconds, quiet as a mouse without the help of a handgag or a knife to her throat. I could pretty much get any girl I wanted now. She was in my room when she began to bargain again.

‘Please, don’t do this to me. I would do anything’
‘Shut up and get undressed’
‘please, I can’t’
I planted a hard slap to her face. From then she knew I meant business, it was like flicking a switch. I planted another hard slap to her other cheek.
‘get that slutty skirt and top off now!!!’

She unzipped her denim skirt and it fell to the ground, exposing seriously sexy pink silky panties. Then she undid the very few buttons left on her top, showing me the matching bra. I made her leave on the boots, because that was just the icing on the cake of the sexy spectacle infront of me. I moved in to touch her, and of course she resisted. She was slapping my hands away and was making a pathetic attempt to escape. I got a firm grip of her neck and punched her hard in the stomach. Second later she caught me by surprise with her sharp claws to my face. It stung like a bitch, but only put fire into me. With the one hand round her neck I pushed her onto the bed and I was finally ontop of her. She could not speak for the lack of air coming through.

‘STUPID WHORE!! Dress like a slut to get our tips and now you can’t take it when I guy gets out of control. Now you will learn what using your body will do to you’

My hands groped hungrily, always keeping one clasped over her mouth. Though it did not take me long to get the rape tools out. I pinned her on her front, seeing that perfect arse I dreamed about all day. It was thong clad and facing right at me, dammit I could not wait. I tied her hands behind her, then her knees. And tied her skimpy top round her head as a gag.
I stood up to admire my work. The sexiest girl in south Carolina on my bed, tied and gagged is sexy lingerie. Sexy smooth tanned skin, complimenting perfect curse that men paid good money to watch sway all over the local watering hole. Many guys went home that night to wank while thinking of her, but I had her there and she was gonna be mine. Her eyes burned with anger and sorrow as she thought about her imminent rape, and grew even stronger as I began to get out my cock.

‘I’m supposed to wait for my friend, but I don’t know how long he’ll be. So you will have to keep me entertained before all the real fun begins’
Oh fuck she thought he’s gonna rape me now and that won’t be all. I hate to think what sort of shit is gonna happen to my body. Why did I accept the lift? Why didn’t I scream when I could? Oh no, I’m gonna get raped. I’m gonna get raped and the whole town will think I deserved it

I ungagged her, which gave her enough time to say ‘no don’t’ before I rammed my cock in deep past her lips. I sank my fingers into her hair and guided her head back and forwards so her luscious lips slid up and down my cock and I kept thrusting in and out. I could feel her gag reflex, but I kept on going till I was all the way in. Last time I measured, my cock was at least 8”, so I was definitely doing her deep throat. I looked at her wrists pathetically struggling against the ropes.

‘nice try bitch, but you aren’t going anywhere till we are done’

After a minute of fucking her face, one of my favourite things happened. I felt one of her tears leak onto the shaft of my cock. That has always been a great turn on for me. I kept pumping into her mouth till I was ready to explode.

‘ready for my cum bitch?’ like I cared.

I sprayed my man gel so far down her throat there was no way she could of spat it out. But to make sure I held her mouth shut. ‘swallow it all!!’ I growled. I re gagged her. And left her as a sobbing wreck on my bed. Then I got up to the door.

‘Just gonna get my friend. Don’t even bother to escape’

I left my victim in the dark. With nothing to do but make feeble attempts against the ropes I bound her with, and dread the cocks that are gonna force themselves into her.

TO BE CONTINUED
Old 07-20-2007, 03:10 PM   #2
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hank was quite prepared to spend the entire night at the strip club. there was a low occupancy that night and it was like there was three girls to every guy. He felt like a kind with them around him. but all I had to do was tell him that I had our target bound at waitng in our room and he out there like a bat out of hell. Fuelled by the beer and stirred up by the nide dancers he was like a beast, telling me everything that he was gonna do to her. and when we were pulling up into the parking lot he was like an impatient kid, just wanting to get into the room and get balls deep into our captive.

We switched on the lights, and she made a pathetic attempt to scream. This time of night at a motel as sleazy as this, the people in the other rooms will just think there is some whore getting nailed or they were too drunk to care.

'great catch boy, she sure is a beaut. Only the charm of an englishman could fool hot women like this into our trap'

she was looking up to us, her rapists, wondering how she got herself into this.

'well lets get started, roll the tape'

Her hands were bound to he top of the bed and she lay there like a sacrificial offering. It was a great turn on to think of us as a couple of beasts that the local natives got a virgin girl to offer. she was ours to do whatever we wanted.

she kicked like a toddler when we unbound her legs. stupid idea though, it only got us more fired up and it aint likely that she was gonna stop us. it was two against one and she was strapped to the bed, she was ours and she whould of just given up. we had her legs held wide open, and her pussy was pointing right towards the camera.

'see that folks?' I made an aside to our audience 'do you like it? well come on down to south carolina, there's plenty more like it'

it was like she could not decide between being ashamed or angry. she was forced to be a fantasy object to a paying viewer, completly against her will. I was rubbing the smooth material of her thong real hard, she was gonna get wet from this, they always do get wet eventually. then I pulled it to one side so show her pink shaved hole to the camera.

'ladies and gentleman, and applause for our star tonight. haha'

Hank probed the slit with two of his fingers, pushing in and out. soon his drity digits were cleaned and shiny from her hot juices. I pulled her bra cups down and teased her nipple, pinching hard till she made another gagged scream. She was all ours, but she kept on fighting. I often admire our victims spirit, still fighting no matter how much the odds are against her.

'had any fun with her already?'
'yeah, I made her blow me before I went to get you, shes great'
'I wanna see for myself' hank suggested 'get a close up'
'not a bad call, you dog'
'Great, gonna get a nice blowjob from this sweet piece of candy. It's the fighters give the best sucks'

I took the cam off the tripod and started filming her profile. Hank mounted her chest and looked her straight in the eyes, and she looked back at him trying to make him take pity. it showed how little she knew of hank.

'wow hon, i've thought about those lips all day. let me see how they feel' he began to undo his belt 'do you wanna suck me bitch?'
no response, he belted her hard round the face
'don't play dead, do you wanna suck me'
she screwed up her face and shook her head, he belted her hard again
'Wrong answer Slut!! let's try again, do you wanna suck me?'
she nodded reluctantly
'good girl, let me hear you say it' he pulled down her gag
'I DO' she whimpered
'do what'
'I wanna suck you'
'You are easy to train, now open up'
'no no!! please do.... mmmppphhhh'

hank started vigarously fucking her mouth while I had to hold the camera still. and there was no way I coudl leave this girls body alone when the lower half of it was completely unattended. she kicked her legs frantically, but the only ones that managed to connect to hank did not have much affect. He kept fucking her mouth hard till she was choking. I sat the camera on a table, where I got the perfect shot of her hole body. It was finally my chance to have some fun with that cute pussy.

her frantic kicking legs were no challenge to get open. With one hand on each knee I forced them wide open till her pussy was there at my mercy. I forced in two fingers, and I heard her try to yell as hanks cock kept her quiet. It was all to easy to penetrate, she was too warm and moist to hide the fact that she was loving it.

'hey hank, don't let her fool you. shes loving this. it's like cherry pie down here'
'cherry pie? I thought her lips were hot enough. haha'

She eventually stopped the struggling after a minute of me finger fucking this perfect cunt. And it was only a moment after as I heard hank grunting, just as he was about to blow his load down her throat. It was about time too because I had been waiting patiently to fuck this bitch and I needed him out of the way. He got off her, leaving her mouth wide open trying to get as much air as she could. some of his cum missed her mouth and was all over her cheeks.

For a while she was quiet, her mouth was open but waited to get her breath back before she screamed. Picked up her scredded thong to clean up the excess on her face. she looked confused that a rapist coudl do somthing so gentlemanly, even hanks was wondering what I was up to. Once her face was clean of hanks cum I just stuck her underwear deep into her mouth and held it down. and in one swift movement I got ontop of her and my cock was deep inside her pussy.

She let out a new wave of screams, now that the real rape was starting. But she was stil getting wetter as I pulverised her hard. The bed was knocking against the wall, and the bed was struggling at its hinges. I fucked her so hard I was even surprising myself.

the was a thumping from the other side of the wall and a cray southern accent saying 'hey cut that shit out, its 4am'

you would of thought that me and hank would be scared that we were busted, but we just found it funny. and our victim was furious that she was being raped and all the people cared about was us keeping the noise down.

'yeah, you heard him, shut up' I said as I slapped her hard.

I mauled those breasts hard and kissed and bit all over her neck, as I pumped harder and faster. the neighbour would just have to put up with it. she was so wet my cock was sliding in and out with ease. My erection was swelling up to its limit and I knew I was gonna cum soon. Hank was filming my cock goign in and out of her pussy just as I was about to empty myself into her. But I did my trademark move of pulling out of her at the final second and coming all over her face.

I collapsed bedside completely drained as hank then went to take his share of the pussy. I reluctantly took the camera and summoned up the energy to get some more footage, after I had just experienced one of the best fucks of my life.

Hank spun her round and took her from behind. she was still bound to the top of the bed, but her hands were twisted. as his fat cock selfishly ravished her cunt he spanked her hard, like she was a bloody horse that he was riding. And it did not take long for him to blow his load all over her cute behind. then once he was done hank collapsed just like I did.

after a minute he said 'shit, We've gotta get out of here now'
'damn right, but we'll loose the deposit'
he saw the funny side. we taped over he mouth and used some more tape to bind her legs together. she watched us dash round the room getting packed quickly and making our quick escape.

'hey? are we gonna leave a tip for the housekeeper?'
'very funny. now lets get out of here'

we don't know how long it took for her naked bound body to be discovered. but judging by how the neightbours just did not give a fuck, guess it was quite a long time.

THE END

----------------------------------------

so how did you enjoy your rape Miss South Carolina?
Old 07-20-2007, 03:33 PM   #3
scaredandwet

scaredandwet has initial reputation

I enjoyed it, if she didn't!
scaredandwet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 06:30 PM   #4
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

well you're next. east texas here I come. leave a window open for me.
Old 07-21-2007, 11:07 AM   #5
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mmmm, excellant work, goatboy!! Your stories just get better and better!!!
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 11:28 PM   #6
Bound and Gagging

Bound and Gagging has initial reputation

Thanx so much! I loved it! sorry for the scarce details I gave you, I should have realized you might need more. Loved the violence, I'm really glad you weren't at all scared to use it. And my favorite part had to be when she/I was told "yeah, you heard him. shut up!" after the guy from the next room yelled to keep it down. It was like blaming her/me for the incident. Mmmm...I'm definately saving that one so that I can er, refer back to it later! Thanx again!
Bound and Gagging is offline   Reply With Quote