Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-13-2007, 06:46 PM   #1
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY
Default Goatboys rape tour; SweetBlackMeat gets it

We had been in Arizona for two weeks and the babe situation was dry. We were just about to leave this quiet town before we look for our rape target somewhere else. But first I had to drop into a bank to get some much needed cash.

Which is exactly why Hank went crazy, and drew out his gun the line then passed me one. I had to go along with it. I felt like a complete badass. I didn’t even put on the yank accent as I swung the gun over the crowd and ordered them to the floor. I put on a thick cockney accent and pretended I was in a Guy Richie flick. For beginners we were fucking master bank robbers. I had the whole crowd on the ground as quite as mice and hank had leapt over to the other side and kicking the shit out of the only male staff member. Out of nowhere he got some plastic strips to tie them up with, and then threw more to me to bind the customers. With one spotty security guard and bigshot manager writhing around on the floor he went round the back with his selected hostage. Some real pretty hot black piece of ass. And the way she dressed for work it seemed like she knew it, black tight dress with every part of her tits showing that would be legal. Her tears down her face and the look on her face as she begged convinced us that she was ‘Miss Arizona’. My cock swelled up as hank took her round the back to get the loot.

I heard her screaming round the back as hand bellowed ‘put it all in the bag bitch or I’ll put your fucking brains in it’. Then I heard her yell ‘no, no, no!!!! mmmppphh!!!!’ as he said ‘fuck yeah, you are some fine bitch’. I just knew he was getting up close and personal with her as I stood in crowd control. For a second I thought he was gonna rape her round the back while I play sitting ducks waiting for the police. Selfish cunt, I want my share of the sweet black pussy. But then it went quiet for minute and I wondered where he went, then all of a sudden the van pulled up out the front and hank signalled me to get in the back.

Looking at the loot I saw more than we bargained for. There was a bundle of cash right next to the hot black hostage that he selected. She was tied up and gagged, and the look on her face spelt out that she knew her ordeal was far from over. I moved over to the side of her as if I was making a move in a bar, but she ‘mppppphhhhedd’ and sobbed like the rape victim she was soon to be. When I groped her breast is was like I was fucking her already by the protests she gave.

I drew away and started to move to the other side of the van. She started to look relieved, thinking maybe the rape won’t happen. But I was only getting up to start the camera, it was ready and held steady in the perfect place. So we could film as hank drove around like a maniac.

“sorry you black whore. There’s no way I’m gonna fuck an aunt jemima like you without filming it. I want something to show my mates. Let them see your sweet black ass getting nailed”

As my hand ran up and down her leg I looked out to the camera and said “welcome to Unwilling Sluts for All’. This weeks unwilling slut is this hot sister from Arizona. Hope you enjoy her as much as we do”.

TO BE CONTINUED
Old 07-16-2007, 12:02 PM   #2
sweetblackmeat32

sweetblackmeat32 has initial reputation

great so far!!!!! love it
sweetblackmeat32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 06:56 PM   #3
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love the roar of a gagged scream. I love the futility of it all, they way she is struggling to be heard no matter how much the odds are against her. It only prvoes her desparation. Then there is the part where you wonder if they are trying to talk to me, like they want to plead and negotiate with me, like they think they can talk me out of it. she is shaking her head from side to side as if her disaproval will do anything to stop me fucking her.

the weather is real hot out here, her leg is soaked with sweat as I run my hand up her thigh. My knife cuts the rope binding her knees but she keeps them as firmly shut as they were before. and dammit she was strong, usually my brute male strength could pry any girls legs apart but she was like a vice. I had to give her some encouragement. I slapped her hard round the face and held the tip of my hunting knife firmly up to her throat, where there was droplets of her tears running down with the sweat.

'open up black bitch' and she slowly opened her legs apart from me, slowly and shaking from the fear, accepting her rape fate. 'that's the ticket girl. you and me, ebony and ivory. if we could still keep you lot on farms then this would be happening to you a lot more often. don't think me as racist, I know whatever colour you are on the outside I know all you women are pink on the inside. hahaha.'

Of course I'm not a racist, but they way it broke her down was worth it. hr sobbing went to a whole new level as my hand clasped the crotch of her panties and started rubbing hard. not long after I worked my fingers under the material, she went ot close her legs again but with one slap to the face and the sight of my knife again was enough to make her remain open. her slit was smooth and moist, like most of them when I got to that point, 'who's she kidding' I often thought. their mouth says no but her wet pussy says go.

'lets look at those great tits too' I roared as I tore her top open showing the large mammories for me ot play with. her gagged screams began to stop, like she was getting tired, or she had lost hope, or she coudl not wait to get a cock in her.

I straddled behind her and made her lean back on me. in this position I could have one hand rubbing and probing her wet pussy and another to give her tits some attention. and just for a bit of fun I un gagged her, she was obviously dying to say somthing to me, and I was too curious.

'no,no, please stop. just stop and srop me off. I will not report you. I don't want my man to know that another man has had me. please I don't want to be raped'
'music to my hears bitch'
'hey doug. how's she doing back there?'
'I think I got her warm. she's ready now'
'great. because I have just found a place. now its tiem for me to join'

'shes ready now?' she was thinking. 'ready for what? you mean this is just preparation? my body violated my his fingers and that is just the begining?'

the van stopped, the back door opened, and now it was time for hank to have his fun.

TO BE CONTINUED
Old 07-17-2007, 06:50 AM   #4
sweetblackmeat32

im moist now
Old 07-17-2007, 03:15 PM   #5
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

'no no, stop!!!!! don't do this!!!'
'shut the fuck up' I snarled in my harsh london accent int oher ear. the hunting knife was pressed firm to her neck and any close she would start to blood. Her sobs made that familiar sound where she could nto stop making any noise but was trying her absolute best becasue her life depened on it.

she had to try even harder as hank stood in front of her getting his dick out. he was already hard, which was a blessing and a curse for our victim. becasue he was hard she would have to do less before he penetrates her and it would be over quicker, but this also meant that her iminent rape was very soon and she had less chance to talk her way out of it.

'how do you like the size of this you dirty koon bitch?' he taunted, to which she said nothing 'answer me gal, do you wanna be fuck by this white cock?'
'answer him slut'
'yyyy...yess I do' she stutterd between her sobs. I was wondering if she knew what the right thing to say was or she actually meant it.
'tell him again'
'I... I w...wwwwant the wh...white cock'
'to do what?!!'
'I wa...aaant the wh....whhhite cock to ffff... fuck me'
'thats a good gal'

It was enough distraction to occupy her as hank got on his hands an knees infront of her and moved to get on top. she considered closing her legs again, but knew better now. I continued to play with her tits as hank had his cock end right at the opening of her bare moist pussy, he rubbed his cock up and down till he found her entrance.

'she's as greasy as a bucket of chicken, thanks for getting her warm for me'
'knock yourself out hank, she's all yours'
for a moment she thought that meant that hank woudl be her only rapist for the night.
'not until my turn that is. hahaha' I teased, to crush her weak optimism.

moments after hank thrusted his cock right in began to thrust hard. the stupid black slut began to scream again so I gagged her with her panties and a strip of duct tape over it. I had enough of her mouth. that tape was gonna remain firmly on her mouth till I decided I wanted her to suck me. I moved away from her to watch hank having his fun. he was fucking her hard like a pig, plus slapping her and spitting on her. never did hank show any sign of affection to our victims. I guess I was the good cop, once I had my turn her girl was releived, even though I was gonna rape her too.

after a minute of two her face went completely screwed up, tryign to blcok out everything that was happening. Hank told me by the moisture of her pussy he could tell that she was just fighting of the orgasm he was cooking up inside of her. he tore off what little she was still wearing, and she was just a naked blubbering wreck getting fucked wearing nothing but they sexy strappy heels she wore to work. Hanks trusts built up till you could see him about to cum.

'where do you want my come bitch? in or out?'
of course with a gagged mouth she could only gesture where, but she gave no response at all. 'fine, be like that. I'll decide'
he withdrew and sprayed a massive cum load all over her tits an face.
'I don't want you to have my monkey baby a few months down the line, i won't be the father of a freak. your turn doug, you waited patiently, she's worth it'

My cock was stiff as a rock and I had to get it out before it caused me pain. I would of wanked on her face while hank had her, but I could not keep the camera still. I lifted her over to doggy position, because there was no way I was gonna lay on her front with hanks cum all over her. she just slumped on her front with exhaustion, I just could not find and angle to penetrate. I coudl not lift her, she was a dead weight collapsed on the hard wood floor of the rape wagon.

grabbing her big black ass I knew what the best thing for her was. 'ok bitch, if you offer me no pussy I just have to take what I find' I taunted as my finger began to probe her arse. she squealed in pain as loud as she could, but it was not enough to put off anybody. with the sweat from the heat there was no need for any lubricant. I just trusted in my hard cock dry. She was easy to enter, even though you coudl tell by her lame protest that it was her furst time up that hole. I lay over the back of this naked brown body and fucked up arse hard and vigarously, then turn to the camera to see hank filming my first anal of the tour. hank too in the amazing spectale of her face looking at the camera too, with one strip of silver tape stopping her begging for mercy.

Once i was about to cum I withdrew as well, and came hard all over her back. with both her side covered in white mans cum we sat her up for her final scene. we pulled off the tape on her mouth and tore out the saliva soaked panties. we gave her a few seconds to get her breath back before me and him took turns at fucking her face. the final shot of the film was her pathetic defeated face with two white cocks being thrusted in.

when we got close to cumming we finished ourselves off, squirting our second cumshot of the night into her mouth. we made her swallow it all or we would kill her. it would of been a shame for her to die after she had doen so well up to this point.

as we left her naked and tied up in a far out field, we took some of her details and noted down her name and where she lived. because when this tour is over it woudl of been good to send our leading ladies a free copy. especially when they have a proud husband who would want to see their girls shining moment.

THE END
Old 07-17-2007, 05:14 PM   #6
sweetblackmeat32

super job!
Old 07-17-2007, 07:37 PM   #7
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetblackmeat32
super job!
wow. all that writing and thats what i got. gee thanks blackmeat.
Old 07-18-2007, 10:39 AM   #8
scaredandwet

scaredandwet has initial reputation

Astounding story. I don't always get off on someone else's rape story, but you got me really wet. Can't wait for mine!
scaredandwet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 11:04 AM   #9
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scaredandwet
Astounding story. I don't always get off on someone else's rape story, but you got me really wet. Can't wait for mine!
any day now. now I know what works for you I will exploit it.