Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-30-2007, 01:50 AM   #1
Bound and Gagging

Bound and Gagging has initial reputation
Default Raped by my Beloved Boyfriend Part II

And the finale...
He reached down and stuck his hand into the discarded backpack and brought out a 6 inch hunting knife that I’d seen him play with many times before at home. He cut through the front of my top and bra in one swift motion leaving me exposed in front of him. With the knife still in his right hand he reached over and began squeezing my left breast cruelly and then he did the one thing I was hoping he wouldn’t…he wrapped his finger though the captive bead ring that I had in one of my nipples and began to pull forward. I yelped and tried to follow the ring, in fear that he was about to rip it out. He released it just as I started to feel blood running down to my stomach and said “It’s okay bitch, I’m not going to pull them out. I like my little slut having her nipples pierced and I don’t want to make those little tits of yours ugly for when I see them the next time.” I thought to myself “oh my god! Again?!” He looked down at the blood running down my stomach and barely missing his cock that was pressed firmly against my bellybutton.

He pulled away from me and told me to take my pants and shoes off as he leaned back down and reached into the bag to pull out a few lengths of rope and a roll of duct tape. I removed my pants, panties and shoes as slowly as I could because for some reason I hoped he’d lose interest in his work if I took too long. But I was wrong because as soon as I had finished removing the last bit of clothing he was sitting on the picnic table looking over at me. He said, “Now I’m gonna fuck you. I’m gonna treat you like a little bitch in heat. Because that’s what you are, a little fucking bitch in heat.” He grabbed me and bent me over the picnic table and tied my wrists with one long length of rope that ran under the top of the table. My hair was pushed over my face so all I could see was dark strands of hair that were a tangled mass as I was left bent over and exposed to him. I pulled against the ropes as I heard his pants fall to the ground but stopped as soon as I realized I was only making my previous injury hurt even more. Though I’d taken his cock before, I knew how much it could hurt if I was wet and ready. Though he was 10 inches long he was wide as well. Even when we had had sex before then I would still feel a dull pain as soon as he entered me. I could feel him behind me, moving closer. He pressed his dick against my ass and began to move along my slit. In one fast movement he pushed his full and thick 10 inches inside of me and stayed in place while he reached forward and grabbed the hair at the back of me head , pulling my neck backward in an awkward position. My arms were stretched as far as he could be and began to burn. He said, “Are you my little whore? Who’s my little whore?” I yelled back in response, “I am master. I’m your little whore.” He started moving in and out of me with long violent thrusts what made me groan out in pain because my pussy was no where near wet but he enjoyed groaning and continued on assaulting my unprepared pussy. He released my hair and put a hand on each of my shoulders and began forcing me back onto his cock as her rammed it in me. He was using me, I was his toy.

I knew I began bleeding because I could feel him tearing me inside and the little bit of blood escaping seemed to give some lubrication. He didn’t cum as I hoped he did when he began to slow down but instead he pulled out of me and leaned over me to untie the knots that kept my wrists bound. He stood me up and moved in front of me. He laid down with his back on the top of the table that he’d just released me from and motioned for me to come to him. I climbed up on top of him rather clumsily and ended up straddling him with my knees barely able to fit on the table top. He looked at me as he reached down to push his cock back into my aching pussy he said, “Now my little bitch is going to cum for me.” He entered me again and began using his fingers to play with my clit. Soon I was warm and beginning to move up and down on my own. I couldn’t believe that he was going to make me cum. He knew that moving on top of him always made me cum. I still felt the pain inside my pussy but I didn’t care. I wanted him. I tried to slow myself and back off but he grabbed me by my throat and pulled me down to his face and said, “ Ride my dick like I know you want to bitch. Don’t say you don’t like it because I can feel how wet you are.” He squeezed my throat a little harder and then let go. I began grinding back and forth on top of him with his dick inside of me so that my clit was rubbing against him as I moved. I could feel my body tightening and the pleasure starting to brim and the flood over inside of me. I was cumming so hard that I was almost pushing him out of me. He wouldn’t let that happen, he began ramming himself into me again…making me cum even harder. He started yelling “That’s it. Cum you filthy bitch, cum!”

I slumped over on top of him and he said, “ Oh, no. I’m not done with you yet bitch.” He pushed me off of him and he slid back off of the table and grabbed the ropes he had bound my wrists with and then reached back into his backpack and pulled out the black vibrator he’d bought for me a few months earlier. He bent me back over the table and tied my wrists again as he had earlier. I saw him put the vibrator down by my head and then I heard a loud popping sound that I found out to be his belt hitting the bench portion of the table. I was suddenly aware of my ass being exposed and the wetness and my own cum that left my inner thighs slick. He walked around to the other side of the table so that he was in my view and put a strip of duct tape over my mouth which scared me even more. He walked back behind me and I began feeling his blows land across my back. There was an explosion of pain and a burning sensation that followed and made me begin crying again. I tried to scream against the tape but to no avail, all the came out of a tortured sort of muffled sound. He continued beating me for what seemed like forever and finally I heard the belt fall to the ground and he started moving his cock against my ass as he had earlier. I began shaking my head and hoping he wouldn’t do what I thought he was about to do. He pushed himself inside my ass giving me a sharp pain that I had never before experienced and I began trying to cry out but no sound came and he moved on relentlessly. He said, “I knew this would be easier when you were still wet from being fucked. Be glad that I didn’t just force my dick inside of your tight virgin ass first thing.”

Soon the pain went away and I began to like the feeling of being filled up. But I was so humiliated and embarrassed that he’d forced himself into my ass. I’d never let anyone inside me like that before. I was grunting like an animal as he pushed himself deeper and deeper into me and I hated that I had began to enjoy his brutal thrusts into my ass. He reached up by my head and grabbed a hold of the vibrator, I began to hear the familiar buzzing sound and then it was forced into my cunt as he rode my ass. He said,”So how does it feel to be stuffed in both holes?” I put my forehead against the table top in shame and tried to ignore the pleasure building up inside of me again. The thrusts of the vibrator and his large cock were in synch and soon made both of us cum. I could feel his hot cum inside of me, filling me up all the more. I was his little slut. I was his. He had made me his. But before he pulled out of me he grabbed me by my neck from behind and began to choke me. Even if the duct tape hadn’t been covering my mouth gasping for air was out of the question under his strong grip. I soon blacked out and just before that I felt my body go limp.

I woke up laying in our bedroom. My hand throbbed and reminded me of what had happened the night before but as I looked down at myself I was clean and my hair felt as though it had been washed and brushed until it was tangle free. My arms and legs were sore and so was my pussy. All a reaffirmation of what had happened. I notice that his arm around me and I turned to look at him. He smiled and said, “good morning.”
Bound and Gagging is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 10:31 PM   #2
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

Great story!
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote