Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-20-2007, 06:38 PM   #1
blackdog

blackdog has initial reputation
Default Mac

MAC

Lt. Colonel Sarah McKenzie (Mac as she was known) frowned as she looked at her report. Rumors of sexual improprieties were rampant for this base she knew something was wrong, but nobody would talk to her. The female officer who started the investigation by making claims of sexual abuse on the base professed to now know nothing and told Sarah that it had all mistake.

Many of the women?s medical records showed physical evidence of sexual molestation, but no one complained of any wrongdoing. Then there was the higher than usual number of women getting pregnant on the base. It all added up to something, but what that something was still eluded her. Sarah McKenzie frowned again as she noticed that all the women on the base seemed to be extremely attractive and downright deferential when speaking with any male irrespective of rank. She knew there was something wrong here she just had to figure out a way to get someone to talk. Maybe Rabb could find out something from the men in the unit.

Mac was suddenly surprised as a small dart entered her carotid artery with a sharp pinch. She staggered and stumbled out the door, arms wind-milling. She didn't see the men who were waiting there for her as blackness claimed her as she slumped into the waiting arms of the men. When the Sarah McKenzie came around, she found herself hanging from high chin-up bar in an otherwise empty gym. Ropes were attached to pulleys on the bar and ?D-rings? set in the floor.

Several men came in a door behind the Sarah, laughing and talking loudly. A deep voice said, "Look at the fresh cunt we got! Shit she looks good enough to eat!"

Another voice replied, "One fine piece of ass ain?t she! We never had us no Lt. Colonel before!"

Mac shouted, ?HEY YOU BASTARDS BETTER LET ME GO THIS IS MUTINY, ASSAULTING A SUPERIOR OFFICER, AND KIDNAPPING!?

Mac tried looking around at the men to see who they were. The two men strode into view and she saw they were both ?Gunny Sergeants?. One of the Gunny?s pressed a button on a hand control and the ropes tightened, which caused Sarah?s legs too spread and her arms to pull backward. The overall effect was to thrust her tits and belly forward while spreading her legs painfully wide. Sarah?s face paled as the second Gunny pulled out a14-inch fighting knife and held it before her face.

Sarah yelped, ?Nooo you can?t kill me!?

The knife man drawled, ?Well shit Colonel or should I call you Mac, we ain?t gonna kill you! That would be a pure waste of prime pussy! We?re just gonna get you of uniform so?s we can see the whole package.?

The huge blade made short work of her uniform jacket and then her blouse, followed by her bra. Sarah held her breath as the back of the cold blade ran down over her trim abdomen parting her skirt and panties in one smooth motion. The men laughed as Sarah?s hairy muff was fully exposed. One of them said, ?Well shit Colonel that?s a right smart hairy pussy ya?ll got there! But hell that?s OK, that?s just the way we like them!?

Sarah stuttered, ?Y-y-you b-b-both are in a lot of trouble! Y-y-you?ll end up in Leavenworth for this!?

Both of the Gunny Sergeants grinned and one held up a hypo filled with a colorless fluid. ?Wait until you get a taste of this Colonel McKenzie, get your motor running it will!?

Sarah?s eyes grew round as the man nonchalantly popped the hypo into her firm left buttock and pressed its plunger. She had time to yell, ?NOOO NO DRUGS!? Then warmth began to spread over her body and the inside of the gym grew hazy and indistinct.

Quickly Sarah started to feel light headed and her body grew warm, with the warmth concentrated in her belly, tits, and pussy. The men began continued to fondle her body, suck her nipples, and massage her groin. Soon 12 men were playing with the lovely Lt. Colonel as her dazed mind and body responded to their vulgar caresses.

One of the men said, ?OK she?s getting hot! Get her over on the mat.? She was released from the ropes and helped to a mat on the floor legs were spread wide and tied more ?D-rings? in the floor. She was completely nude with her large boobs, flat belly, and dark sex muff on display for apperceived men. She was given two more shots this time in her lower abdomen right above each of her ovaries. Then a helmet with a black face shield was placed over her head and a cord leading from the helmet was plugged into a nearby jack. Images began to flicker in front of her drugged eyes as a subliminal recording began to play in her ears.

She had been vaguely aware that a line of men had formed before the helmet blocked her vision. Her body and mind began to crave sex and a lot of it. Sarah was no virgin and when the need was on her she could be a much a slut as any other woman. However the sexual craving she was now experiencing was unlike any other she had ever known. She wanted to be fucked and tried to say that, but for some reason she couldn't?t form any words.

The lovely naked Marine officer need not have worried as swiftly a naked man mounted her and opening her nether lips slipped his cock inside her pussy. Heat suffused her belly, tits, and clit as the man fucked her with wild abandon. She orgasmed twice before the man grunted and filled her sex tube with his seed. The first man was quickly replaced by a second man then a third and a fourth. There were 12 men in the room and each one sampled the naked charms of the lovely Lt. Colonel Sarah McKenzie.

Several more men came into the gym and the helmet covering Sarah?s head was removed. She was grateful when she could see the men surrounding her with all those lovely cocks and all for her. She liked seeing a man fuck her, as it was one of her prime arousal points. She was given a three more shots one in each nipple and one right in her sperm slick clit.

Mac was untied and rolled on her belly and then boosted into an all fours position. She was in a daze, but noticed that more men were taking off their clothing. She reached for the closest cock and started to suck it. She?d given head before, but never with the enthusiasm that she was now exhibiting. She remembered that this was what she was supposed to do and it just felt right. The other men started to fondle the lovely Marine. One reached up and spread her ass cheeks and slipped his cock into her virgin hole asshole. Sarah gasped as her rear entrance was entered and then another man slid under her belly so that his cock entered her sperm dripping cunt. She grunted as she as filled with male meat for and aft and in her mouth. It was her first threesome, but it was only the first of the night. There were now 18 men in the gym and all of them had Sarah in one or more of her openings that night.

When Mac woke up she was sore and found herself in a room with yet more men. Another series of shots were given to her in each nipple, her belly and clit. She heard a male voice chortle. ?Well that?s it! She?ll fuck any man who touches her now! And speaking of fucking lets sample some that hot cunt of hers!?

Mac wasn?t sure what the voice had meant and she really didn?t care. There were naked men all around her and she was being positioned on all fours again. Soon a hot cock was in her mouth and another in her pussy. The gang-bang went on for hours until Mac passed out from exhaustion. Dimly she remembered being helped into a shower and being washed by hot male hands. She however wasn?t aware that she was fucked in the shower a few times before she was finally cleaned up.

The next day Mac went to see the Commanding General of the base to report on her findings. Once in the General?s office she said, ?Sir I can find no evidence of sexual misconduct on this base. I?ll file a report that it was all misguided rumors.?

The General smiled and came around his desk. His right hand touched Mac?s bare right hand. ?Well I?m sure glad to hear that Mac! Why don?t you come around the desk so I can sit in my chair? You know what to do after that.?

The Generals touch on Mac?s hand had set off a buzzing in her tits, belly, and pussy. She allowed her superior officer to lead her around his desk. He sat down and spread his legs wide. Mac?s eyes focused on the bulge in his uniform clad crotch. Mac thought, ?Yes I do know what to do, and I want to do it!?

Mac dropped to her knees and began pulling open the Generals belt and the fly of his slacks. She freed the General?s already thickening prick and began to give him a blow job.

Mac was aware then that another man was behind her as hot male hands pulled off her uniform blouse and then her bra. Her skirt was raised and here panties were slipped off. Mac knew she was going to fucked from behind and she willingly spread her legs so that a long thick prick could enter her hot puss.

Mac groaned with pleasure as she blew her superior officer while another cock was reaming out the tight sex tube in her belly. Mac heard the General say, "Mission accomplished! Another whore for the men in the Marine Corp.?

Mac thought, ?Yes I am a whore, and I like my job!?

The man in her cunt growled as he came inside her already well seeded belly. ?Shit she?d gonna be knocked up real quick at this rate!?

Lt. Colonel McKenzie signed with pleasure as she orgasmed again. She thought, ?Yes I will get knocked up having all this unprotected sex, but that?s my duty!?

She was still enjoying getting reamed by dozens of men as she started to think about what she would do once she got Rabb alone. She wondered if it was to late for him to be the father of the baby that would soon be growing in her belly.

END
blackdog is offline   Reply With Quote