Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-27-2007, 10:25 AM   #1
binder38us

binder38us has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to binder38us
Default Office Christmas Party

You are at the computer when I slip in and put my hand over your mouth and a knife to your throat. I had watched you sneak away from the Office Xmas party and I had enough liquid courage in me to take what I wanted: YOU.

I order you to sit perfectly still in your chair as I run my knife down your face and over your breasts. I tell you how much I love your big body and I have wanted you from the first day you hired me.

I press the knife to your throat and force you to unbutton your white blouse. I enjoy your trembling fingers and your begging me to stop and not to hurt you.

I manhandle your huge breasts as you open your blouse. I push up your bra and suck and bite your nipples. You are whimpering and sobbing, still begging me to stop. I pinch your right nipple hard and enjoy your squeal of pain.

I order to put your hands on top of your head and kneel in front of you. I slide off your shoes. I run my knife up your right leg and under your skirt. You stiffen in fear. I run the knife down your left leg, drinking in your terror.

I lift your left foot and begin to suck your nylon covered toes. You shudder. I do the same with your right, running my tounge up your hose covered large thighs, push up your skirt, and bury my face into your crotch. I suck and bite your clit through your pantyhose and panties.

Your sobbing and tears turn into moaning. You still beg me to stop, but between your gasps of pleasure. You cum for me, squirming in your chair,crying out, your thighs closing around me.

I push your thighs apart, stand, grab your ankles, and pull you out of the chair. You land on the floor with a thump, your head banging off the floor, stunning you.

I move quickly to pull down your pantyhose and panties to your knees, lift your legs up on my shoulders, and drive my hard cock into your wet pussy. You start to scream, but I put my hand over your mouth and keep it there as I rape you.

I enjoy your hot breath on my hand as I pump the pussy I have desired for the months I have worked in your office. Days and weeks of lusting after you as you moved about. You belong to me now.

I pull out and push your legs back further. I clamp my hand over your mouth and drive in your tight ass. I love the sound--and feel--of your muffled screams as I sodomize you. I have watched your big sexy ass tease me everyday. Now I am going to cum inside it. Which I do with a loud grunt and a last brutal thrust. My semen sprays into your ass.

I slice off your panties as I slid out of you. Your legs fall to the ground as you curl up into a fetal position and sob. I watch you for a moment, then grab you by the hair and pull you to your knees. I push my semi-soft cock into your mouth, place the knife to your throat, and force you to suck me. You gag at the taste of your ass in your mouth, but the fear of the knife keeps you sucking.

I stiffen in your mouth. I push you back on the floor, mount you, clamp my hand over your mouth, and drive my hard cock back into your tight hot pussy. I rape you slowly, using my other hand to rub your clit as my cock moves in and out of you.

Your body reacts to my rubbing and soon you are cumming again as I fire a second load of cum into your pussy.

I pull out and put my knife to your throat. I tell you to consider your rape my notice. I order you to have a good cry, straighten out your clothes and re-join the party. I will watch, and, if you mention this to anyone, you won't leave the party alive. You nod in agreement and leave you to your sobbing.

You emerge ten minutes later, puffy eyed, but quiet. I watch you the rest of the night, enjoying how you look away in shame from me as I catch your eye.

As we leave, I hug you in front of the others. You stiffen as I put your panties into your jacket pocket. A couple of people see and snicker. I smile and kiss your cheek tenderly.Your humilation is complete.
binder38us is offline   Reply With Quote