Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-27-2007, 03:18 AM   #1
rayne

rayne has initial reputation
Default Any real men here?

Part I - One night after working late -- I was barely legal, my friends and I went to a bar at college. I got really drunk and said something about one of my friends that really pissed them off. They left me and I just kept drinking Margaritas. I was dangling my shoe and a couple of guys show up. I flirted with them there. I guess I led them on. I looked pretty hot -- wearing a nice blouse, skirt and sheer hose. They came on to me and I turned them down. They left and I was relieved -- I thought. I could barely walk straight when I left. There weren't many people there anyway. I headed for the parking lot to my car. When I pulled out my keys there was a guy behind me from the bar. He pushed something into my ribs and to walk over to the van parked nearby. I was afraid that it was a gun and I agreed reluctantly. The side openned and I climbed in and there was the other guy. I was going to break for it but I couldn't as the door slammed. I was wrestled down and had a rag stuffed into my mouth. With all his weight on me -- I had my lips covered with grey tape and wrists taped behind me and my ankles tied together and then to my wrists. I screamed into the gag as I heard the van drive off. The guy in back was stripping my clothes off -- shoes and skirt came off. The guy was learing at me waist down -- up and down my legs and ass. I kept screaming for no reason other than my horror. I noticed that he was adjusting his pants and rubbing the crotch of his pants. This was to be the beginning of a very long weekend.

Last edited by rayne; 05-29-2007 at 06:14 AM.
rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 03:19 AM   #2
rayne

Default Chain story on what you would do?

Part II -- I heard the van stop and the guy in the back (#2) was stripping off his pants. I noticed the other guy in the drivers seat with a camcorder pointed at us. #2 was running his hands up and down my pantyhosed thighs as I was trying to turn away with no avail. His hand slip down my stomach and down my hose and me began rubbing my crotch. I yelped and started crying as I was scared and ashamed. He rubbed my pussy vigorously and it was very uncomfortable. He remarked to #1 that I was not unshaved -- I felt embarassed and quivered. He then began ripping and tearing away the crotch of the pantyhose. #1 remarked how sexy I looked wearing only torn nude pantyhose and duct tape. #2 began clutching my breasts and twisting my nipples and I wailed and hooted in pain. The camera pointed at my face capturing the mascara running and the wrinkles in my face in total fear and pain.
I was being untied now and apparently positioned differently for more torment. I kneed #2 in the crotch and I was face slapped and cried and shook. My arms were now tied overhead and my legs spread -- tied and secured to eyelets at certain anchor points in the van. #2 naked and mounting me -- he has now begun his violation and #1 capturing it on video. I struggled and tried to turn away from the camera to no avail -- they were recording a portion of my sexual history that I was hoping would end...

Last edited by rayne; 05-27-2007 at 04:52 AM.
Old 05-27-2007, 04:52 AM   #3
rayne

Default Part III -- anyone?

My lips were sealed and ankles and wrists tightly bound. Noone could hear my muffled protests. I could only wonder how the two men felt.

Anyone to continue the chain story as a #1 or #2?

Last edited by rayne; 05-27-2007 at 06:42 AM.
Old 05-27-2007, 05:55 PM   #4
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

the rush never goes. i remember the first time me and my mate snatched a girls from a bar to use as our little fuck toy. We were nervous for days, waiting for the police to be on our tail, and there was no sign. we were out of the state and free as birds. we could not wait to get another.

I'm english, and have lived in the US for nearly a year. I have already fitted in, I take the stereotypical american role of the horny trucker that just treats women like dirt. I act like charles bronson but talk like michael caine. These yank girls are so much easier, and hotter. not only that the police are stupid, they may have guns but they have to find me first. all i need is a yank friend to buy a gun from wal mart, a roll of duct tape and his van.

Its so much easier than wasting money on drinks for some little slut that probably won't fuck you anyway. Not only that, it was a lot more fun to fuck a girl screaming under ductape to some drunk bitch that lies there like a corpse.

My ambition before i head of is to capture and fuck a little hot slut in every state, and film it. I'm making a video to sell back at home called Unwilling Sluts for All. I'm very proud of the title.

and now my next scene : new jersey. I'm glad i came in the hotter months because i can't find and hot girl when they are all dressed like eskimos. With the good weather this fine young lady is bearing a lot of skin, and with tights ready for me to tie her up with.

I loved the moments when its just me and her, while my yank friend is finding somewhere quiet to park us. the look in her eyes burning as her useless screams are gagged by her own thong stuffed in there. Her fear as i taunt her with my hardon, probing her pussy with my fingers testing how ready it is.

now the vans parked. time for her starring moment.
GOATBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 05:45 AM   #5
rayne

Default Any real men out there?

Goatboy gave an excellent response on the situation at hand. Given that I am drunk and leaving a bar -- looking great and dressed to the hilt -- short skirt, Victoria Secret bra 34c, Silk reflections pantyhose, black pumps -- just what I wore to the office. I'm in my twenties, brown hair and eyes -- 5'4" 130#. I am really in no condition to drive -- perhaps there is a real man out there to take the keys from me and be the designated driver. Calling all real men -- what would you do please! Rayne
Old 05-29-2007, 06:28 AM   #6
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love it when girls dress up like total rape bate. its like they have no one to blame but themself. They dress up because they want some cock and yet object when a guy too manly for them comes along. and as this slut lies tied gagged and sobbing infront of me I'm kneeling before her spoilt for choice over the holes I can pick from.

I personally prefer to fuck pussys, they way they toss round under me fearing my sperm inhabiting her fertile womb. But then I usually draw out and plant my seed all over her face, the perfect degrading end to her violation. My bud is the one that likes anal, the perfect way to break her spirits, sometimes he has pissed on them when we are finished. he loves to degrade the girls, I just love to be balls deep in the hottest gal i can find.

I will start with the pussy. as my fingers run over the outside of the hottest panties a girl can find i can see her eyes burning with anger. Its like she is trying to scream but with her gagged mouth the yell is trying to escape her eye balls. as my fingers slide inside - a perfectly trimmed bush, just how i like it - she is reduced to crying like a baby. my knife cuts the string at the side and her pussy is bare.

tape rolling
cock at the very tip of her opening
me and my friend about to have the best night of our life

"i think you are gonna be best yankee whore i've had so far. now open up for you limey stud"

Old 05-29-2007, 06:37 AM   #7
rayne

Default Roleplay?

GB -- how about a roleplay? You've got some great ideas.

Thanks,

Rayne
Old 05-30-2007, 06:19 AM   #8
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

sure. i've sent you an e-mail as you may have noticed.

start one off for me. I have no choice over where my victims are as much as you have no choice about what i'm gonna do to you.

join the spa roleplay.

BTW. are you actually american. people are american by default nowadays
Old 05-30-2007, 11:22 AM   #9
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

i love a dry pussy. it makes me so hard that I can penertrate her cunt as rough as sandpaper. I love the sound of her scream change to sobbing as i find my way in. but she is turning her head, looking the other way as i start the violation.

I slap her "look at me yank slut. look at me whiel you take the cock you deserve" she still turns away so I slap her face hard again, and hold her head to face me. "you want to remember my face, this is gonna be the best fuck ever" I clutch her throat hard and squeeze harder every time she tries to close her eyes.

My arse girating in the moonlight, and my cock pushing in and out I can feel the inevitable wetness that always comes once the whore gives in. Now I have a beautiful moist pussy to pump while my hands claw all over my victim for the night. her protests starting to get quiet. I wondered when her enjoyment was gonna kick in. her nipples are getting erect and her pussy was like a butchers dustbin, yet her face is insisting that she was not loving it.

I peel the gag from her mouth. Becasue i love to hear the bitch beg.

"Whats your name?!"
"How old are you?!"
"do you have a boyfriend?!"
"how do you like my cock in you?!"

ANSWER ME!!!